Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

20 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Kim posted some pictures of her and her BFF Larissa Pippen in honor of Larissa's birthday and  she low-key shaded Kimora Lee Simmons-Lesnar by saying that Larissa was such a nice person and never talks bad about anyone and that she's a great mother. 

In this picture it looks like it could be from the red carpet of Kim's paper magazine cover where she  "broke the internet" with the champagne glass on her ass and she was all naked and the pictures. 

I low-key miss seeing that gorgeous cushion cut diamond engagement ring that Kanye gave her because that is legit my dream engagement ring.

Also Larissa looks great in this photo. She looks her age and not the Kim clone she's beginning to look like now.

PicsArt_07-06-05.52.13.jpg

Yes but I recall Kim’s talking head in which she commented that Larsa was talking too much to the press about the Tristan/Jordyn thing and Kim felt she was trying to USE her family connection to get attention for herself. I think she even called Larsa and told her to knock it off. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Haqq, who prefers not to disclose the father’s identity at this time, first learned she was pregnant after partnering with Clearblue and monitoring her body for several months with Clearblue’s Advanced Digital Ovulation Test and realizing her period was three days late.

Holy Shit, she sure has learned a lot hanging out with the Ks. She "partnered" (AKA got paid by) ClearBlue for months? The article describes her as a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians star" & "Good American model", so she's firmly entrenched with their business, and now that she's producing an age appropriate playmate for the K Kidz, she'll be part of their life forever. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

It takes a special breed of famewhore to turn a pregnancy announcement into a paid ad. 

It's more than the announcement, it sounds like she was trying to get pregnant & had a deal with ClearBlue.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

52 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's more than the announcement, it sounds like she was trying to get pregnant & had a deal with ClearBlue.

Watch that the daddy turns out to be Tristan... or even better Rob. I know she had  fling with Rob years ago. 

Actually. didn’t  she once reveal her attraction to Khloe?

• Laugh 5

Malika, who is due to give birth this month, is posting an all-smiles photo on Insta with her plastic surgeon, and talking about how she's already booked for her "post pregnancy makeover." This is probably the norm for rich mommies-to-be in LA, but I find it both flabbergasting and sad. Is it even safe to be getting procedures when you're breast-feeding? And what's involved in this "makeover?" Liposuction? Tummy tuck? Laser stretch mark removal? SIGH Why not just give it a few months and let your body recover on its own before you freak out and have work done?

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Pathetic. And much like her BFF Khloe her response to the backlash is by getting overly defensive and nasty with posters, and claiming she's not getting surgery. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Pathetic. And much like her BFF Khloe her response to the backlash is by getting overly defensive and nasty with posters, and claiming she's not getting surgery. 

Oh lord, I didn't have the stomach to read the comments. I was kind of hoping people would lift her up and tell her she looks beautiful and should enjoy her new baby and not worry about her bounce back.

It kills me that these women say they're not getting surgery when they are in a plastic surgeon's office! Injections, laser treatments, coolsculpting, whatever, you're still modifying your body with the help of a doctor. Stop playing word games!

• Like 3

Malika had her baby. His name is Ace Flores. Flores is the father's last name. All of the Kards are gushing about the baby, but I guess it'll be a while before any of them can safely visit him.

Malika Haqq Gives Birth

21 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Malika had her baby. His name is Ace Flores. Flores is the father's last name. All of the Kards are gushing about the baby, but I guess it'll be a while before any of them can safely visit him.

Malika Haqq Gives Birth

Baby's father is rapper OT genasis 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Baby's father is rapper OT genasis 

And O.T. Genasis's real name is Odis Oliver Flores, which is why Ace's last name is Flores.

• Like 1

Why do all of these women insist on giving their children their fathers’ last names, when they are not even a family unit in most cases?

• Like 4

On 3/19/2020 at 7:40 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Why do all of these women insist on giving their children their fathers’ last names, when they are not even a family unit in most cases?

Maybe to tie themselves to the guy?

I'm going to put this all in spoiler font because it involves another show

Spoiler

Jordyn was unmasked as the kangaroo tonight on The Masked Singer. She can't sing IMO. 

• Laugh 3

On 4/9/2020 at 2:00 AM, GaT said:

I'm going to put this all in spoiler font because it involves another show

Hide contents

Jordyn was unmasked as the kangaroo tonight on The Masked Singer. She can't sing IMO. 

I wonder if Kris will try to get Khloe on. She can’t sing either. 

• Laugh 1

10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Foodgod?

I think he has tried to reinvent himself as some kind of professional foodie or some such thing.  

I live right near EC.  The headline in our local paper names him as "Kardashian Friend." 

• Laugh 2

11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Foodgod?

1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I think he has tried to reinvent himself as some kind of professional foodie or some such thing.  

He had his name legally changed to Foodgod

Do you think Foodgod is all excited now that he has been robbed at gunpoint just like his favorite person to brown nose, Kim?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, GaT said:

Do you think Foodgod is all excited now that he has been robbed at gunpoint just like his favorite person to brown nose, Kim?

He's probably peeing his pants with excitement to get 3 more minutes of airtime whenever they start filming again. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1