Type keyword(s) to search

Friends, Romans, Jonathans: The Storm Troopers of the Kardashian Empire

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Would ass kissers be more appropriate than storm troopers? 

Topic - what is Jonathan's deal? Is he the son of someone wealthy? Also, like Kim, he should lay off the plastic surgery.

Dating  someone who looks like her isnt enough, eventually, he'll look like her .

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Why does Larissa's friend look SO much better than her?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSHqTa-BZVg/

Because her friend hasn't had a couple decades of plastic surgery.  There's only so much trauma your body can take.  Breast enhancements, butt lifts, face lifts, rhinoplacsties, brow lifts, limp plumps......the skin, connective tissue, muscles, circulatory system are all so intricately connected and every time a surgeon goes in and disrupts things, the body then has to heal itself (again and again) and attempt to conform to the new structure.  Some times that works, some times it doesn't. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Because her friend hasn't had a couple decades of plastic surgery.  There's only so much trauma your body can take.  Breast enhancements, butt lifts, face lifts, rhinoplacsties, brow lifts, limp plumps......the skin, connective tissue, muscles, circulatory system are all so intricately connected and every time a surgeon goes in and disrupts things, the body then has to heal itself (again and again) and attempt to conform to the new structure.  Some times that works, some times it doesn't. 

And all to keep some aging NBA player from sniffing around some younger model.  

• Love 4

Kim and Simon, at lunch:

Kim: Rob is doing good, he's lost 13 pounds.

Simon: That's great!  Are he and Chyna doing better?

Kim: .....................yeah.

Simon: How is Dream?  Is she --

Kim: I don't like olives.

Simon: (after an incredulously stunned silence) You don't like olives?

Kim: No.  Everyone likes olives.  I don't like olives.  Olives.  I don't like them.

Simon: (surreptitiously scraping the olives from his salad plate onto his lap) I don't like olives either!

Kim: .........................yeah.

Simon: They're all you taste when you get them on a salad!

Kim: ................................

DID I REALLY JUST WATCH THIS SCENE OR WAS I HALLUCINATING?!??

We are all being punk'd.  There can be no other explanation, you guys.  Ashton Kutcher is going to appear any moment, I just know it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Kim and Simon, at lunch:

Kim: Rob is doing good, he's lost 13 pounds.

Simon: That's great!  Are he and Chyna doing better?

Kim: .....................yeah.

Simon: How is Dream?  Is she --

Kim: I don't like olives.

Simon: (after an incredulously stunned silence) You don't like olives?

Kim: No.  Everyone likes olives.  I don't like olives.  Olives.  I don't like them.

Simon: (surreptitiously scraping the olives from his salad plate onto his lap) I don't like olives either!

Kim: .........................yeah.

Simon: They're all you taste when you get them on a salad!

Kim: ................................

DID I REALLY JUST WATCH THIS SCENE OR WAS I HALLUCINATING?!??

We are all being punk'd.  There can be no other explanation, you guys.  Ashton Kutcher is going to appear any moment, I just know it.

Kim does not like olives. Her dislike of olives outweighs any  interest in her brother and her niece. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Malika is so desperate for attention that she wants to hook up with a mentally ill, unstable man-child with a baby, a terrifying baby mama, and a pimp mother?

What is wrong with her?

Somebody’s got to tend to his urges. I’m sure Kris had a chat with her about how easily she could be written off the show if she didn’t like the direction  her storyline was taking.  She did do a friends with benefits before his breakdown after all. Plus she has the hots for Khloe.... this could be the closest she gets to sleeping with her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Well they did sleep together years ago. But that was before he became unhinged and obese.You know what's even more disturbing though? The people who are replying to that tweet encouraging her and Rob to hook up. SMH. 

Next she’ll be pregnant with Robs baby.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Next she’ll be pregnant with Robs baby.

Ooo, maybe her twin sister will pretend to be Malika & get Rob to impregnate her too! Storylines for the next decade!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

lol touché - literally and figuratively

If Malika and Rob had a baby - at least she's already on the payroll.

They can control her.

The baby would be Khloe’s baby’s cousin, so she’d be connected to Khloe forever. And since they’d be so close in age, they can be like siblings.

• Love 1

Now isn't this inteteresting? Kim posted some pics of the party on Instagram and Jonathan commented that he hasn't seen Chicago since she was born. Kim's once shadow and hanger on, huh? Even more bizarre is that he wasn't at the party. You would think Jonathan being the attentionwhore he is would have been there.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Now isn't this inteteresting? Kim posted some pics of the party on Instagram and Jonathan commented that he hasn't seen Chicago since she was born. Kim's once shadow and hanger on, huh? Even more bizarre is that he wasn't at the party. You would think Jonathan being the attentionwhore he is would have been there.

Wasn't Jonathan hanging around Kourtney a lot? Maybe he transferred BFF allegiance to her.

You would think Jonathan being the attentionwhore he is would have been there.

Not if he wasn't invited.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Yep im wondering if he wasnt invitedand if that's the case I want to know what he did. I know that as much as Kim was always with him IMO her true feelings surfaced a bit when she made him sign a confidentiality agreement regarding talking about the family on Celebrity Big Brother. It spoke volumes about her level of trust.

Jonathan has been summoned back to film scenes for the show. I guess they need him there to talk about “how fucked up  the situation is”.....  and make sure they know how loyal he is and that he always thought Jordyn “was shady”.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I can't wait to see what Jordyn has to say. This red table talk will probably break the internet and Facebook 

Almost nude Kim coming up just in time to try and deflect attention.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

http://theybf.com/2019/02/27/now-folks-are-saying-jordyn-woods-allegedly-hooked-up-with-khloes-ex-james-harden

The incident with Harden allegedly went down Monday, February 18 in Los Angeles, after James returned home from the NBA All-Star game in Charlotte, NC.

We’re told Woods confided in friends she met up with Harden, and also claimed at the time that she ran the situation by Khloé, who dated Harden for 8-months, and was given the reality star’s “blessing.” We’re told Woods then said she didn’t return home until the next morning.

The Blast reached out to Harden for comment about the situation, as it’s unclear what exactly went down in private between the two.

Unfortunately, Khloé did NOT know about the meeting between Woods and her ex-boyfriend, and only found out through friends after the news broke about Thompson’s alleged infidelity with Woods.

You'll recall, Jordyn and Tristan made out during a house party on Sunday, February 17th, days after Valentine's Day. And these sources claims she "hooked up" with Harden one day later.

Other "sources" spilled tea to US Weekly, and they claim Khloe DID know about her sister's former bestie and her ex.

So crazy *eye roll* so Jordyn hooked up/had sex with Tristan at his house party only to turn around and hook up/have sex with James Harden 24hrs later?

And give her blessing? *Eye roll*

50 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

http://theybf.com/2019/02/27/now-folks-are-saying-jordyn-woods-allegedly-hooked-up-with-khloes-ex-james-harden

So crazy *eye roll* so Jordyn hooked up/had sex with Tristan at his house party only to turn around and hook up/have sex with James Harden 24hrs later?

And give her blessing? *Eye roll*

A possible pregnancy with a possible question about who the daddy!!

Up til now this was a pretty average cheating scandal... this could take it to a new level !!!!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Jonathan posted video of him with the K's tonight celebrating his birthday and you can see the camera crew. Maybe that will be his contract obligation appearance?

Well him and Malika have to keep those Kardashian checks coming in.

Does Jonathan still own/run a PR Business? Isn't that how he earned a living? 

Now he just running around Miami and NYC at different restaurant's for the 'Gram

• Love 3

Ugh.  I loathe Jonathan.  Look up douchebag in the dictionary and there's a picture of his ugly mug staring out at you.

Somebody help me to understand Jordyn Woods.  Is she a famewhore like the Kardashians?  Just being friends with Kylie doesn't necessary bring her to the soul-selling, anything for the sake of fame level that some of the people on reality tv shows become.  I didn't watch Life of Kylie so have no idea about her.  Is she likeable?  Does she seem sincere?  My limited impressions of her had always been positive.  Granted, that was simply her narrating that video when Stormi was made which I thought was very sweet.  She's always seemed like a legitimate in the background friend.

Which is why I'm slightly disgusted to see how Jordyn is going to be dragged through the mud for this, and feel some sympathy for her.  But for all I know she's as gross and detestable as Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton during the height of their mean-girls-running-Hollywood height of fame.  

Right now I'm in the camp of Lena Dunham.  Which I find surprising since she is so insufferable lol.  But this sums it up.  https://www.etonline.com/lena-dunham-seemingly-defends-jordyn-woods-amid-cheating-scandal-with-tristan-thompson-120647

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Somebody help me to understand Jordyn Woods.  Is she a famewhore like the Kardashians?  Just being friends with Kylie doesn't necessary bring her to the soul-selling, anything for the sake of fame level that some of the people on reality tv shows become.  I didn't watch Life of Kylie so have no idea about her.  Is she likeable?  Does she seem sincere?  My limited impressions of her had always been positive.  Granted, that was simply her narrating that video when Stormi was made which I thought was very sweet.  She's always seemed like a legitimate in the background friend.

Which is why I'm slightly disgusted to see how Jordyn is going to be dragged through the mud for this, and feel some sympathy for her.  But for all I know she's as gross and detestable as Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton during the height of their mean-girls-running-Hollywood height of fame.  

Right now I'm in the camp of Lena Dunham.  Which I find surprising since she is so insufferable lol.  But this sums it up.  https://www.etonline.com/lena-dunham-seemingly-defends-jordyn-woods-amid-cheating-scandal-with-tristan-thompson-120647

I know that you meant the video was when Stormi was born, but thanks for the typo, which caused me to laugh, & unfortunately, all of my coworkers now know that I'm jacking-around online, & not working. Thank God they don't know that the reason I'm laughing is because I'm thinking about Jordyn narrating a sex-tape featuring Kylie & the bodyguard! 

Edited by nkotb
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, GaT said:

Looks like kissing Tristan Thompson was the best thing that has ever happened to Jordyn

https://www.eonline.com/news/1026275/jordyn-woods-has-a-surprising-post-cheating-scandal-gig-a-music-video?cmpid=rd-xfinity-comcast-eonline

Strange how that didn't work out so well for Khloe, LOL

That and the way Khloe acted towards her like she was this big, evil temptress who came along  and lured Tristan away from his family.

Which resulted in damn near every person online, especially "black Twitter" said oh no you don't and pulled receipt after receipt on Khloe's ass. LoL

• Love 3

Jordyn Woods Causes Massive Scene with Paparazzi

I was watching TMZ & they talked about how Jordyn's false eyelash line has taken off because of her appearance on "Red Table Talk". Everybody saw her crying through the interview, but her lashes didn't budge. Now she's got a succesful eyelash line, LOL. I wonder what would have happened if she had kissed Kanye? 

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Jordyn Woods Causes Massive Scene with Paparazzi

I was watching TMZ & they talked about how Jordyn's false eyelash line has taken off because of appearance on "Red Table Talk". Everybody saw her crying through the interview, but her lashes didn't budge. Now she's got a succesful eyelash line, LOL. I wonder what would have happened if she had kissed Kanye? 

I thought this would be a blessing in disguise for Jordyn - it’s not a healthy life for any of the KarJenner second fiddles. If Jordyn is smart, she’ll figure out where her own talents lie and build on that - might not be in beauty products at all.

So Kim posted some pictures of her and her BFF Larissa Pippen in honor of Larissa's birthday and  she low-key shaded Kimora Lee Simmons-Lesnar by saying that Larissa was such a nice person and never talks bad about anyone and that she's a great mother. 

In this picture it looks like it could be from the red carpet of Kim's paper magazine cover where she  "broke the internet" with the champagne glass on her ass and she was all naked and the pictures. 

I low-key miss seeing that gorgeous cushion cut diamond engagement ring that Kanye gave her because that is legit my dream engagement ring.

Also Larissa looks great in this photo. She looks her age and not the Kim clone she's beginning to look like now.

PicsArt_07-06-05.52.13.jpg

• Love 2