Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: The Radioactive Panthers In The Party

WendyCR72

Welcome back, Betty White!

When the burning, bruised body of an aspiring writer/director crash-lands onto a passing car, the team investigates a series of odd locations and characters that are connected to his film. Meanwhile, Bones seeks guidance from Dr. Mayer on the meaning of passion in the work place and Booth allows Aubrey to take the reins on their current case.

Did I miss an episode? The last episode I saw ended on the ground-breaking (quite literally) discovery of a coffin with a body in it that could exonerate Zach from murder. Was happened to that?

3 hours ago, Sarnia said:

Did I miss an episode? The last episode I saw ended on the ground-breaking (quite literally) discovery of a coffin with a body in it that could exonerate Zach from murder. Was happened to that?

The new episode never mentioned Zach. I suspect  that will be the finale.

• Love 1

There's definitely a "wrap it up" sort of feel. Let's see: We had the intern last week get his doctorate, Wendell is done (bye Wendell. Too bad you've apparently wasted years of your life studying (according to Bones)), next week is Jessica's turn, Aubry will have a new job, Aristoo & Cam will be getting married, Zach will be freed. Who's left to deal with? Hodgins & Angela. Two interns (can't remember their names--the one that's always depressed and Brian Klugman). And, of course, B & B. Did I miss any other people who need to be "wrapped up"?

• Love 3

I think David Faustino was just playing an exaggerated version of himself.

Poor Wendell, we will probably never hear from him again.  Maybe the guy will consider working in the field of medicine since he had a rare bone disease a few seasons prior.

Oh well, ten down, two to go.  I hope the next few episodes blow us out of the water.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I hope that David Faustino isn't so desperate for work, that he agreed to this show. It made him seem like a douche.

At least he had a big part and wasn't relegated to corpse finder on Boner street like Jaleel White.

• Love 1

Wrap up is right. It feels like limping to the finish line. The stage was set for both Booth and Bones to decide they no longer feel passion for their jobs, although at the last minute Bones decided that Wendell doesn't have sufficient passion, but she still does? 

I thought Booth micromanaging Aubrey (and then pretending it was just to make him take charge) was ridiculous. The detecting was weak and far-fetched; it's not the first time someone has confessed without a lawyer present, and I get that the show has to wrap things up, but really? She pushed her boss off the building because he was coming back to his company and she'd no longer be in charge?

I was actually thinking I would still watch the show without Booth and Bones, but even Angela seems to have lost her passion. I wonder if we will see Avalon/Cyndi Lauper come back with a prediction for her, or maybe her dad?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Utpe said:

Poor Wendell, we will probably never hear from him again.  Maybe the guy will consider working in the field of medicine since he had a rare bone disease a few seasons prior.

He had Ewing's sarcoma (cancer).

• Love 1

I know I'm a broken record but I am going to miss this show so big, even Emily's weird robot-Bones.

I was reading this thread earlier and I was puzzled about the mention of Betty White because I was like "but she was only in the diner for a few minutes?" and then I realized I was so exhausted last night I fell asleep about eight minutes in while catching up on Hulu (Tuesday at nine is a busy DVR day and Bones is the only thin I can rewatch the next day).

I can still love this show even though it felt completely implausible that the guy in the beginning could have a conversation with his bud on speaker with a convertible top down.

I loved the callback to Bone of Contention and was sad that Vampire Sucker or whatever it was called didn't come up again.

Only two episodes left?  I suppose I should give up on my dream of a Doctor Goodman sighting.