Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E12: The Final Rose/S21.E13: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

On 3/14/2017 at 7:45 PM, Zahdii said:

As far as I know, the couple doesn't even get the real ring once the final show has been shot.  The ring that appears on camera is real, but then it is returned to production once the cameras are packed up and the couple gets a realistic fake for everyday wear.  Any time they do a scheduled appearance for the show after that, the real ring is brought out, but when the appearance is over they leave with the fake ring.  If the couple actually gets married, they are given the real ring on their second wedding anniversary.

This is not true at all.

DriveInSaturday said:

Furthermore, people are WAY overstating the physical similarities between Kaitlyn, Andi, and Vanessa. Kaitlyn looks completely different from Andi and Vanessa in the face.... IMHO Vanessa is a real natural beauty with a gorgeous body and Andi and especially Kaitlyn are just really thin and clean up well, but YMMV.

Thank you. I admit that tweet is funny but are people really that simple? They all have brown hair and they're wearing tight black tank tops. That doesn't mean they look alike. Forget facial structure analysis; Vanessa is so much more beautiful that disagreement on that point has to be colored by their personalities.

TiaLou said:

Pretty sure it was for the exposure. I think Vanessa's attempts to establish her acting/Hollywood career have been extraordinarily minimized.

They've been extraordinarily maximized. Two bit parts in 2010-2011, and another in 2014 on a show that filmed in Montreal. People make a big deal of her having an IMDb page but apparently haven't looked at it.

Edited by Bugs Meany
  • Love 1

I finally watched the last episode and ATFR. I was curious to see the "awkwardness" between Nick and Vanessa on ATFR and came to this conclusion: This was their first public appearance and I think Nick was being cautious in his behavior because there was an actual audience there. I think he might be someone who's not into public (or publicized) displays of affection, such as in front of a television audience. I think the social media side of things is very much in his mind when he's on "view" while I could see that Vanessa didn't have that kind of hesitation. Anyhow, I wish them well! I always liked Nick. But if they break up my life won't be ruined and neither will their lives.

• Love 3