Type keyword(s) to search

Future Dance Stars, or Abused Pawns?: The Girls

Rhondinella
  • Start Topic

The Dancing with the Stars: Juniors forum can be found here. Please place all posts regarding former Dance Moms stars (?) who appear on that show in that forum. 

In Season 6 the moms, especially Melissa, and then her kids too have gone overboard thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread and that the Abby Lee Dance company is nothing without Maddie and McKenzie. The Abby Lee Dance Co has been involved with competition teams for 30 years.  Maddie and McKenzie talking like they are the OG's. Um no.  Abby should get some of her actual OG students that have gone on and had famous lives to visit the studio and put these moms and their kids in their places.  

• Love 2

I rewatched a few episodes recently and I'd forgotten how much of a whiny crybaby Kendall could be. I feel a bit bad for saying it but she had more meltdowns than any other kid on the show and basically threw a temper tantrum over not getting to dance with who she wanted (Maddie, of course). Abby was rarely as harsh on her as she was poor Chloe but she took any type of correction too personally. Jill was also the most obnoxious mom on the show by far, always going on about "my little Kendall" this or that, no wonder Kendall was always so riled up. I would be surprised if she didn't give her daughter a complex. 

Edited by overtherainbow
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I just watched Maddie Ziegler in The Fallout on HBOMax and she’s really good.  I kind of gasped when I recognized her right at the beginning.  She’s one of the two female leads and I was impressed with her performance.

I wasn’t sure where to post this- it’s obviously not been active here.  Anyway, check it out

On 1/31/2022 at 12:30 AM, TOL said:

I just watched Maddie Ziegler in The Fallout on HBOMax and she’s really good.  I kind of gasped when I recognized her right at the beginning.  She’s one of the two female leads and I was impressed with her performance.

I wasn’t sure where to post this- it’s obviously not been active here.  Anyway, check it out

She's come a long way in her acting.

On 8/15/2014 at 4:19 PM, spanana said:

I have issues with all the mothers honestly.  None of them win any prizes.  But at least Chloe is still in school and seems to have interests/friends outside of dance.  Even if Christi is doing a crappy job in many areas, I'll at least give her credit for not pulling Chloe out of regular school.

It's not that I have anything against homeschooling when done properly, but there is no reason that Maddie and Mack need to not be in a regular program.  Especially Mack.  It's one thing if Maddie wants to spend her whole life in the dance studio and going on auditions, but Mack was essentially pulled out of school because it was easier for Melissa to have both girls in the same place.  Does anybody honestly think Mack is going to become a professional dancer?  Is she going to become a pop star?  No.  No matter what Abby claims about Mack's iTunes numbers, it's all bull.  MackZ is not a thing.  Let the kid have a childhood.

Omg you called, they are still trying desperately to make Mackenzie into something, and everything she does is forced and cringe. Her older sister is no better.