Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E01: The Stakes Have Been Raised (Double Episode)

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Special K said:

To entertain me?

Haha, I enjoy Varner. Maybe it's the early season nostalgia, but I can't help myself. I wouldn't say he's a game changer, but at least half of these people aren't, so it's fine by me. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, sadiegirl1999 said:

I think I'm the only person in the world who hates Sandra.

I don't think she's great and I don't think she's funny. She's pleasant to others when she's getting her way but is hell on wheels when you cross her.

I feel Michaela gets skewered for being this way but not Sandra.

No, you are definitely not! I have hated her since her first time on here and can't wait for her to go. Her powers of persuasion are to be admired, much as I loathe her.

• Love 7

I'm not always comfortable criticizing people's appearance but am surely shallow and appreciate the eye candy. So many comments about JT not aging well, etc.  To me, his attractiveness increases as he gets scruffed up a little (and sheds the pre-game weight loading) so here's hoping for a long run!

• Love 2

I hate hate hate the fact that there are players returning for the 3rd or the 4th time. Why won't they bring back someone from Guatemala - the only season to have no returnees? (well no new player returned from Caramoan IIRC but that season sucked so nobody cares)

Anyway, few thoughts on the players:

The boots:

Ciera - never liked her, don't care she voted out her mom, glad she is gone, Tony - hated him and his season, won't cry he is gone although I found him quite entertaining (but I guess it would get irritating after a while).

Mana:

Aubry - don't remember her, hated her season, Michaela - didn't like her in her season but her boot was legendary so at least I remember her, Sandra - hated her in PI, hated her in HvV, hate her now, I admit that I find her funny sometimes but the way she was shouting insults at Tony after he was voted out was just classless, Hali - how is she a game changer? I don't dislike her though, time will tell, Malcolm - love his narrations and observations, he will never win but I like him, Caleb - meh, Troyzan - hated his season, don't really remember him, Jeff - love his THs.

Nuku:

Andrea - hated her seasons but liked her, wasn't really in this episode much, Brad - HATE him, Cirie - love her, even though she is returning for like 4th time, curious how she will do considering everybody is gunning for her, Sarah - who?, Ozzy - I'm probably the only one who can't stand him, loved when Yul won over him, he is so entitled and I find him really unappealing - alway did, even when he didn't look like a drug dealer with pigtails, Zeke - didn't like him on his season, time will tell, Sierra - she was completely useless in her season and aligned with the worst group of people to be on Survivor, the only thing memoramble about her is her eyebrows, JT - never understood why he won his season over Stephen, hated him in HvV because he made the season unwatchable for me (I loathe R. Hantz), Tai - hated his season, don't care about him, Debbie - ugh...

The Immunity Idol looks ridiculous.

And that's all for now.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, mojoween said:

Ozzy needs to keep his hair tied back so he remains super hot.  And really I don't care if every challenge has swimming because I love to watch Ozzy do it.

Co-signed!  I shall never tire of watching Ozzy majestically swan-dive off a boat or cliff or platform into the deep blue ocean, where he holds his breath longer than most dolphins are able.  Swoon.  One observation - his voice seems deeper than I remember.  Or maybe he just lost some of his "yeah, brah" vocal style.

17 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

I also noticed a pretty big gut with JT. Though that may be strategic in order to have more weight to lose as the season goes on.

JT rockin' the dad bod like a pro, LOL.  Having just finished re-watching Tochantins, I was surprised by how much he's changed.  Smart of the returnees to pack on a little extra weight, for sure.

13 hours ago, Vyk said:

So glad this show is back.  I can enjoy it now that everyone's Pwecious Wittle David from last season isn't here this time.

Pwecious Wittle David >>>>> Zeke, IMO.

4 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Probst is going to ride Jeff Varner until he's voted off, isn't he? I think Varner has a sense of humor about that, but it has got to be annoying.

That's one of the very best things about having returning players.  They can chatter right back to Probst, which is always a good and wonderful thing.

Sandra got a little cocky, but I do love her strategy of "take Sandra with you to the finals!  Ain't no one gonna give me another million!"  And yet?  If she somehow makes it there?  She will totally get another million dollars.

Tony's voice reminds me of a toddler who has something really exciting to say.  So glad he's gone, his gameplay always makes me restless, like I should be jumping off the couch and running around in circles or something.

Survivor is back!!!! (**happy dance**happy dance**)

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

I'm not always comfortable criticizing people's appearance but am surely shallow and appreciate the eye candy. So many comments about JT not aging well, etc.  To me, his attractiveness increases as he gets scruffed up a little (and sheds the pre-game weight loading) so here's hoping for a long run!

I came in late to the episode so didn't get to see much of JT, but from what I recall of him, I wouldn't have expected him to have a gym rat look as he got older, but a more natural appearance (and likely, little loss of natural strength).

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Tony makes me nervous, the way his eyes are always darting around and the way he can't sit still ever.  I wonder what kind of cop he is?

The kind who, in the last couple of years, ends up on the Evening News with depressing regularity.

8 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

When Debbie said she worked for the military but didn't get paid in money because she got paid in training, I remembered how, last time, the editors wrote a different job title under her every time she had a new "career."  What a hoot.  

Civil Air Patrol isn't a military unit; it's a volunteer civilian auxiliary to the Air Force.  Saying CAP is equivalent to military service is akin to saying serving cookies in the USO qualifies you for OCS.  :P

3 hours ago, preeya said:

"When I set my sights on a target, I'm a heat-seeking missile"

Bye, Bye, Tony!

Heat-seeking moisture missile, maybe.  Any other resemblance eludes me.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, mojoween said:

Ozzy needs to keep his hair tied back so he remains super hot.  And really I don't care if every challenge has swimming because I love to watch Ozzy do it.

I don't recall Sierra of the suede fringe boots but I have no use for her.

And Sarah? The cop, I guess?  I think I kinda sorta remember her but not really.  I don't remember if her season was Tony's or Mike's.  Not that I really care, I have my favorites and she ain't it.

How is Hali a game changer?  Wasn't she voted out early in her season?

The season started with Tony.  Bleargh.  I still cannot stand his ass.  Caleb get away from him!  Oh wait he's gone hahahahahahahaha.

"Ciera voted her mother out" is going to be on her tombstone.

Feeling like the only person in the world who has never liked Sandra bums me out because she made a fantastic argument why she'll be there to the end.  Seriously, how many times can you call yourself a damned queen in 45 minutes?

The editors telegraphed through hour two Mana was going to lose.  I thought they had gotten better at that.

Still love you Malcolm.  *hearteyes*

FWIW, I despise Sandra and think Ozzy (who even though, unlike the rest of us, has dared to age) is still smokin' hot.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Tryangle said:

I came in late to the episode so didn't get to see much of JT, but from what I recall of him, I wouldn't have expected him to have a gym rat look as he got older, but a more natural appearance (and likely, little loss of natural strength).

Yeah. Isn't he a bit country?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, escatefromny said:

To me it wasn't about aging, his face was just....different. I found myself wondering if he'd had some work done.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Asha124 said:

I hate hate hate the fact that there are players returning for the 3rd or the 4th time. Why won't they bring back someone from Guatemala - the only season to have no returnees?

Guatemala's runner-up returned in Heroes vs. Villains, but I know what you mean.

Best part of the episode:

Sandra - Is there something in my hair?

Varner - God!  It's huge!  swings hands around Sandra's head

Every woman on the benches gasps and leaps to their feet, only to realize Varner was gaslighting them.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Constantinople said:

Guatemala's runner-up returned in Heroes vs. Villains, but I know what you mean.

I don't consider Stephenie Guatemala's player because she was a returning player on that season. Her first season was Palau. No new player from Guatemala has ever returned. Which is a shame since I really liked that season.

• Love 4

I don't think she had an exit interview

I think they had to have done Final Words with her. It doesn't make sense that they would just skip it, but it really kicks some sand in her face that they didn't air it.  I mean for a three-time returning player and student of the game, it's got to sting.  And I'm taking it as a sign that there probably won't be a fourth time for her now, which is totally fine with me. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, mojoween said:

I don't recall Sierra of the suede fringe boots but I have no use for her.

And Sarah? The cop, I guess?  I think I kinda sorta remember her but not really.  I don't remember if her season was Tony's or Mike's.  Not that I really care, I have my favorites and she ain't it.

How is Hali a game changer?  Wasn't she voted out early in her season?

The season started with Tony.  Bleargh.  I still cannot stand his ass.  Caleb get away from him!  Oh wait he's gone hahahahahahahaha.

"Ciera voted her mother out" is going to be on her tombstone.

Feeling like the only person in the world who has never liked Sandra bums me out because she made a fantastic argument why she'll be there to the end.  Seriously, how many times can you call yourself a damned queen in 45 minutes?

The editors telegraphed through hour two Mana was going to lose.  I thought they had gotten better at that.

Still love you Malcolm.  *hearteyes*

You are not alone.  Didn't like her the first time, liked her even less the second and really hate it now.  Queen my ass.  I was so hoping that Tony and the guys would take her out.  It still amazes me that after all the season, the players still will play stupid.  Get rid of the ones that have won first especially if they are the weakest player.  Or the one that keeps saying they are the Queen.  I really hope that statement comes back to bite Sandra in the ass big time.  Can I say one more time that I really dislike her?

• Love 9

I was wondering who it was who moved a crate or something, revealing the "secret advantage" on the deck, but not noticing it, leaving it for Sierra to find, so I rewatched.  It was Andrea.  Much prefer that Andrea had it, but oh well.

Troyzan gave me a laugh when a woman on his team was meeting him and said something like "your name is Troyzan?" and he said "I think so?" or something like that.  Couldn't find it on the CBS video.

Boy, Michaela may not have a poker face, and may be aware of this lack, but she could give master classes in it to Tai.  Cirie:  asks question.  Tai:  Stares guiltily and silently at her for like 39 days as the game plays on around them.   

My least favorites are all on the blue team (Brad, Sarah, Sierra) so of course they're winning and one has an advantage.  But they were pretty innocuous this episode at least.  

Michaela looks like she reverse-aged.  

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Lamima said:

But I do notice Malcolm graying in the beard a bit.

Ah, that's probably why he's more attractive to me now than he used to be.

4 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

What names were the castaways suggesting for the goats?  Were they just random names or were the giving them names of famous Survivor goats like Philip, Russell, etc.?

The only name I remember being mentioned was Monica, Brad's wife, and whoever was saying it'd be for the white one, but Brad thought it should be for the darker one because Monica has black hair.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

They were naming the chickens.  Tai gave one of them a common female name, it was something along the lines of Sophia or something like that.  Then Brad said Monica, and he did say that Monica should be the "dark skinny one" because of the dark hair.  Frankly, I found that weird, that he would be OK with giving a chicken the same name as his wife.  Because more than likely, those chickens are going to get killed.

15 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Troyzan gave me a laugh when a woman on his team was meeting him and said something like "your name is Troyzan?" and he said "I think so?" or something like that.  Couldn't find it on the CBS video.

I thought it was something like "is that your real name?" and he said something like "well, Troy".  Maybe that's the nickname that he has gotten saddled with on the show, but honestly, he looks like he's about 50.  What 50 year old man would want to be known by such a stupid nickname?  I really hope he doesn't use that name in his regular life.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, blackwing said:

They were naming the chickens.  Tai gave one of them a common female name, it was something along the lines of Sophia or something like that.  Then Brad said Monica, and he did say that Monica should be the "dark skinny one" because of the dark hair.  Frankly, I found that weird, that he would be OK with giving a chicken the same name as his wife.  Because more than likely, those chickens are going to get killed.

I thought it was something like "is that your real name?" and he said something like "well, Troy".  Maybe that's the nickname that he has gotten saddled with on the show, but honestly, he looks like he's about 50.  What 50 year old man would want to be known by such a stupid nickname?  I really hope he doesn't use that name in his regular life.

LOL, no! He was the one who gave himself that nickname on OW. In fact, he was disappointed that there was another man, an older man, who called himself Tarzan. I remember it because it was so ridiculous, him saying "there can't be a guy named Tarzan here, because I'm Troyzan!"

And yes, he uses that name in his regular life.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Some observations:

1) Is anyone else really tired of those "repeat players" seasons?  Many of these people know each other outside the game now, and the dynamic is just different.  Of course you're not going to get a season like the last one (which was great) every time, but I'm tired of even the players I like.

I enjoy a veteran season from time to time.  It saves the trouble of remembering all the new players names are and what they're all about.  I also find the dynamic between the players more interesting.

Watching Tony get spanked washed away the stench that was his season.  It felt good  :)

I despise when they mix newbies and vets.  

• Love 5
(edited)

I think everyone looks good.  There have been comments about how old some appear.  None of us are the same as were 8 or 10 years ago.  Malcolm and Ozzy are very good looking men.  I love long hair on a man, btw.   

Those chickens are dinner the minute Tai is booted and that may be the main reason they get rid of him!  He annoys me but I do love that he is taking care of the chickens.  I love animals too, but I eat them.   I draw the line at goats and octopus though.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, blackwing said:

They were naming the chickens.  Tai gave one of them a common female name, it was something along the lines of Sophia or something like that.  T

Gloria. Good chicken name. I name all my chickens.

Sandra is a nasty old toad. Looks like she has swallowed her own Kool-Aid, along with a bunch of chewy tarantulas. Never liked her in any season. I was sad to see her stay and crazy Tony go instead, even though he drove me nuts on his season and even nutsier by winning it, and it's sort of a relief as I was worrying he'd get stood on in his stupid spy burrow this season...

I felt quite sulky by the end of the show. For a season opener it was a bit flat, I thought. But it is early days!

Note: if Tony the crazed and brawny cop says Michaela is 'scary', then I think she is most probably scary. Cannot wait to see her GO  OFF! One lives in hope.

I don't think Michaela has any chance of winning, but I really hope she makes it to the individual immunity challenges - I want to see how awesome she can be when she isn't dragged down my teammates (hope Ozzie makes it to individual immunity too)

19 hours ago, Trick Question said:

It's interesting how in all of the "all returning player" seasons, their early focus has been on getting rid of threats moreso than physical weak links.  The veterans of the game know what's really more important in the big picture.

The returning players also know the what the others' gameplay is like.  When they are all newbies, they don't know who is going to be a threat (other than the obvious physical threats).  Plus, I think they tend to switch up the tribes more often in returning player seasons - perhaps the players realize they may not be on the same tribe as the physically strong players until the merge.

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I can't with that immunity idol. It looks like a tchotchke from Pier One Imports. Like, instead of decorative gourd season, it's decorative antique scuba gear season. I'm afraid of what the individual immunity necklace is going to look like.

Perhaps a pair of flippers attached to a chain?

10 hours ago, Giesela said:

I did find Tony entertaining.  I kind of wonder what he was doing out there, playing to the camera?  I mean the idea of digging and underground spy shack with your feet that was virtually 5 feet from the water hole was just.....your kidding right?  I didnt even understand that.  Honestly it was like he was off his medication. 

I was glad to see Tony go, but also a little disappointed because I was hoping that he would be hiding in his little hole one day and someone steps on him.  

• Love 10

Wow, if they keep focusing on one player THE ENTIRE HOUR, and that team, there's going to be no question who gets voted out, which team loses, etc. The editing sucks worse than usual this year.

Glad Ciera is gone, glad Tony is gone. Sandra's days are numbered if she keeps referring to herself as the Queen.

I like Varner, we're friends. Hope this helps to boost his new career as a realtor.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Haha, I enjoy Varner. Maybe it's the early season nostalgia, but I can't help myself. I wouldn't say he's a game changer, but at least half of these people aren't, so it's fine by me. 

Jeff, I would say, was a game-changer in Cambodia, though like J.T.'s Heroes vs. Villains stint and Sarah's Cagayan stint, not in a good way.  Tasha caught him scheming after an Immunity Challenge, and his original Ta Keo tribemates (Woo, Peih-Gee, and Abi-Maria), who made up the majority of his swapped tribe, Angkor, ended up completely splintering over their distrust of him and, eventually, one another, thus allowing Tasha and Andrew to take advantage and take a majority with Abi-Maria.  While Jeff managed to slide past that week's vote, he was quickly gone the next week.

Edited by Vyk
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

And they're being crazy hypocritical, because they know none of them ever wants to hear their name, even as a fake because it puts you on the radar at best, and at worst, it's really true and they're just telling YOU it's fake. 

But every time someone reacts outwardly in a negative way to hearing that, I always think it's a mistake. I just don't see what it gets them, and it often seems to cause unnecessary friction and bad blood.

5 hours ago, omophagia said:

When Probst unveiled that ridiculous immunity idol, I was surprised that Debbie didn't volunteer an anecdote about how it reminded her of her careers as both a deep-sea explorer and a Scooby-Doo ghost.

LMAO!  This is brilliant.

2 hours ago, meep.meep said:

Best part of the episode:

Sandra - Is there something in my hair?

Varner - God!  It's huge!  swings hands around Sandra's head

Every woman on the benches gasps and leaps to their feet, only to realize Varner was gaslighting them.

If so, he was gaslighting me as well--because I could have sworn I saw a really gigantic insect in one of the shots.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Pwecious Wittle David >>>>> Zeke, IMO.

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! . . . No.  Zeke wasn't the precious little snowflake of the editors.  David was.  Hence, Zeke >>>>> David for me.  Always will be.

• Love 2

I think that was Jeff's hand.

But this:

But every time someone reacts outwardly in a negative way to hearing that, I always think it's a mistake. I just don't see what it gets them, and it often seems to cause unnecessary friction and bad blood.

If that's about Michaela, then I think the reason is that they put her name out without asking her.  And any time they are writing your name on votes at TC, there's a chance that you might go home.  They could all vote for the real victim, and then the victim pulls an idol.  Or the vote split doesn't go as planned.  You want to be consulted, and preferably get to make the decision yourself, not just be the sacrificial pawn.

But Michaela, being Michaela, doesn't just get miffed, she goes atomic.

• Love 1

People can feel upset about it and tell the producers in one of those private interviews that they are upset or nervous about it. It's when they get all outwardly angry at the other players about it that they always hurt themselves for no purpose.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, SlackerInc said:

If so, he was gaslighting me as well--because I could have sworn I saw a really gigantic insect in one of the shots.

There was a giant insect.

As far as Culpepper, I am usually TERRIBLE at remembering past seasons, but maybe his "game changer" move was...I think he convinced his wife to do something? Feel free to correct me!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Time & aging isn't kind to most of us, so it's not as if Cirie has become a challenge monster over the past 8 years.  

But it seems she HAS finally learned to bind her breasts, so that could help in challenges :)

When Hali and Caleb were briefly talking, I thought they looked like they could be brother and sister.  Same shaped faces, pale blue eyes, same color hair....Malcolm has something of the same look, too.

• Love 1

Sandra really is a unicorn. 

This season should have been called Survivor: Biggest Egos rather than Game Changers (seriously, how many of these people actually changed the game?).

• Love 2
8 hours ago, preeya said:

"When I set my sights on a target, I'm a heat-seeking missile"

Bye, Bye, Tony!

When he said that, I immediately thought:

"Missiles explode Tony, whether or not they hit their target."

• Love 6
15 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Wow, if they keep focusing on one player THE ENTIRE HOUR, and that team, there's going to be no question who gets voted out, which team loses, etc. The editing sucks worse than usual this year.

During the second half, I said, "Well, I guess we know which tribe will lose immunity." Then, during the immunity challenge, I thought, "No wonder they let us know who loses, this tribe has no chance to win." Then they almost caught up and I wondered if they were just playing those misleading editing tricks, but, no, they forecasted the outcome early on.  I hope it becomes less obvious, and that maybe this time it just had to do with the winning tribe being rather boring.  

13 hours ago, Misty79 said:

This season should have been called Survivor: Biggest Egos rather than Game Changers (seriously, how many of these people actually changed the game?).

Yeah, but then they would have had to have Russell and Coach back, and, while Coach might have been good for a few laughs, I may have had to skip a season for the first time ever.  

Edited by needschocolate
corrected a few spelling errors
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, sadiegirl1999 said:

As far as Culpepper, I am usually TERRIBLE at remembering past seasons, but maybe his "game changer" move was...I think he convinced his wife to do something? Feel free to correct me!

He is a game-changer because he made Jeff Probst feel again. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 10

Tony is one of my favorite "characters", so I'm disappointed by his boot.

I've always been annoyed by Ciera, and I think she's way too cocky; she always speaks in this smug tone that implies she's some strategic mastermind. Glad she was the first one gone.

I've always enjoyed Sandra as a character AND as a player, but I'm liking her less now....Unless she's purposely making herself into a goat by broadcasting her "queen" status, in which case I question her strategy.

I usually like All-star seasons but this one made me feel zero excitement. I'm sick of these people; even the ones I like - Malcolm, Cirie, Varner, etc. I just don't want to see them on Survivor anymore. We've seen their stories, we know who they are....it's just not interesting.

Someone upthread mentioned a season of "Crazies", and now I DESPERATELY want this to be a thing. Can you imagine Philip and Debbie comparing notes on working in the "Federal service" and trying to one-up the other? And then throw in Coach, Tony, J'Tia, Judd, Shane, Natalie Bolton, Matt the machete-sharpening weirdo from Amazon all on one tribe?!?! That would be my Survivor dream.

Also, even though I don't find Malcolm or Joe physically attractive, I disagree that Malcolm has no personality - I actually find Joe fairly bland and lacking gameplay, but Malcolm has always been a pretty aggressive player and quite sarcastic/witty. I fell off the Ozzy train in Micronesia when he gave that god-awful speech at FT about his love for Amanda, but he looks bloated here.

I'm here for Michaela, Aubry, Malcolm, and Andrea.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, fishcakes said:

See, now I'm hoping that the individual immunity necklace will be a full-sized antique diving helmet and that the person who wins it will have to sit there with it on his or her head throughout TC.

I cackled madly for about five minutes picturing this. From your lips to Burnett's ears.

Ozzy - I'm probably the only one who can't stand him, loved when Yul won over him, he is so entitled and I find him really unappealing - alway did, even when he didn't look like a drug dealer with pigtails

@Asha124 I never really cared for Ozzy either. He was fine is Cook Islands, but his whining about being voted out in Micronesia just turned me off. Then his bullying in South Pacific just made me dislike him so much.

I am in the loving Sandra camp, but I can see how others might hate her. Love or hate her, she is memorable and polarizing. I think if she makes it to the final, she wins. (And wouldn't Russell Hantz's head explode with that-haha)

I am disappointed they didn't put Sarah and Tony on the same tribe. That would have made for some fireworks. And it isn't like they didn't put past players together (Cirie, JT and Ozzy). Sarah is delusional though if she thought she had a great social game. So glad Tony is gone. I hated him in his original season, and this one was shaping up to be just as bad.

• Love 8

So this cast is skewed old-ish. Even the 20s are older 20s with the youngest being 25. It was me who said her twin daughters (18) commented on everyone being old. You gotta remember to teenagers anything closer to 30 is old. It shocks me sometimes when they say someone is old and it's, say, a 27 year old and I'm thinking 'if 27 is old then my 43 year old arse is ancient'.  It's no wonder they are rooting for Caleb and Michaela. Even Zeek admitted on his last season that he was really an old guy in a Millennial's body. Once we see more of Hali, they'll probably like her too. They loved Jay and Figgy and Michelle and Taylor last season so they'll like Hali as she is similar (was a no collar with the other pretty young free spirits).

And, by the way, I so agree that Ozzy and Malcolm are good looking. Why can't we note that some of these cast have aged?...Doesn't mean we're saying they don't look good. I mean, it's to be expected since show is digging in the barrel that we'll get some folks who played when they were young but now they're 'older'. Colby...remember his last go 'round? It wasn't the same as his first. Ahhh, though, still love me some Colby. Which cast member on this season, out of curiosity, has been playing longest?

The person who mentioned a 'crazy' season. I have a few more names to add to your perfect cast...Abi Maria, Russell, Russell's nephew (Brandon??), that crazy no collar who was obsessed with Jenn (Hali's friend), Shirin, Rodney, Colton...

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Misty79 said:

Sandra really is a unicorn. 

Not many and it was amusing during the pre-game listening to these people come up with reasons why they think they were a game changer except for Hali who openly admitted she wasn't a game changer and that her last game she played horribly.  Still though you can't blame the cast for this theme, That was all on the producers who cast the people for the show then came with the lame theme.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, LanceM said:

Not many and it was amusing during the pre-game listening to these people come up with reasons why they think they were a game changer except for Hali who openly admitted she wasn't a game changer and that her last game she played horribly.

Caleb, why were you a game changer?

I'm the reason we get antibiotics and bandages on our wounds, Jeff!

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Lamima said:

The person who mentioned a 'crazy' season. I have a few more names to add to your perfect cast...Abi Maria, Russell, Russell's nephew (Brandon??), that crazy no collar who was obsessed with Jenn (Hali's friend), Shirin, Rodney, Colton...

You can add Debbie from Kaoh Rong, Tarzan from OW, Tony from Cagayan, Na'onka from Nicaragua (although I wouldn't really like to reward a quitter by giving them another chance to play).

No Colton please. He's not crazy, he's just plain despicable.

• Love 1