Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: They All Bow Down

On 3/9/2017 at 9:59 PM, chick binewski said:

Jake is such a damn drama queen.

yep he reminds me if Noel on Felicity grew up and became a spy...he was a drama queen back then too

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Looking at that pic above reminds me that I've never understood Olivia's wardrobe.  It looks like the clothes overpower her smallish frame.  As the designers say, she's not wearing the clothes; the clothes are wearing her.  And that hideous plaid cape...ugh.

I think a lot of the time it has been done due to pregnancy or her post-partum body.  

What's sqwiggy to me is when anyone refers to Olivia and Jake as "brother and sister."  Ewwww. Also, I still cannot forget that the woman who was worth 2 BILLION on the black web is still walking all around, unguarded and no one tries to take her.  One week after the"auction" she was walking around unguarded.

I say scrap all of them and have Sally spew her lies and vitrol for an hour each week.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, deaja said:

I think a lot of the time it has been done due to pregnancy or her post-partum body.  

Yes, but even before her pregnancies, in the early seasons, she still wore clothes that seemed to overpower her body, or were just too old-looking for her.

1 hour ago, iheartET said:

Oh ok.

Why does world need to think that she is dead,anyways ?

I'm sure that will be revealed several episodes from now. It probably has to do with whoever is responsible for all the bad stuff happening this season.