Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Sweet Georgia Jayne

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, oakville said:

Ha! I forgot to put the :)) quotes for Brandi. I agree that Brandi was bad for Kim. The fight between Brandi ,Kim & Kyle was a classic. It was sad that so many slices of Pizza were spilled on the floor during the altercation.

I think that Kyle & Kathy have the financial means to help Kim, so they should do it. No one wants Kim to end up dead.

Kim isn't the most evil character in RHOBH history. That spot belongs to Carlton

I live in Ontario. Pit Bulls have been banned for years. The existing ones are allowed to live, but you can't get a new pit bull. Quebec has issues with pit bulls biting people. Refugees don't bite people.

Kim still needs help. It was wrong for Eden to get Kim riled up about her sobriety.

The only person who can prevent Kim from ending up dead is Kim herself. Beginning, middle, and end of story. 

She's not exactly penniless - many people across the country and the world would love to have her salary from the show alone not even mentioning the alimony she pulls in. 

She's been been inebriated when flush, when she had professional obligations to divert her attention, when she had children living with her. 

Addiction is a vacuum not only of money but of energy. It is very difficult to determine when an addict actually needs money for basic necessities and when they're lying in order to pull in more funding to support their habit. Making judgment calls in that capacity becomes a balancing act between keeping them from destitution and funneling money that continues their abuse of substances.

At a certain point - and I'd say that there is plenty of evidence pointing to the reality that Kim is way past said point - it becomes clear that the only person anyone can ever save is themselves. 

Kim is a 50something woman whom Kyle and Mauricio took care of in certain passages like a daughter. 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Yes!! Remember the Designing Women episode where the guy with AIDS hired them to plan his funeral and he wanted a New Orleans jazz send off? That's what I want! Everyone eat, drink, laugh, cry, party and throw my ashes in a box in the middle of banquet table and dump a little champs out for ya dead homie. Ya can't take it with you!

HAHAH OMG the mental picture!!

"Oh. Yes. Yes. Vinny. Beige. BEIGE!!!"

Also, his official name is now "Vapid Vinny".

I'm with you. I have written detailed instructions for my funeral into my will. Twenty minutes of sad and then, par-tay! More flowers than at a mafia funeral, paid mourners weeping and crying in the back and a New Orleans jazz band, playing "When the Saints Go Marching In."

And I'm Jewish, so no cremation.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Rosebud1970 said:

I'm with you. I have written detailed instructions for my funeral into my will. Twenty minutes of sad and then, par-tay! More flowers than at a mafia funeral, paid mourners weeping and crying in the back and a New Orleans jazz band, playing "When the Saints Go Marching In."

And I'm Jewish, so no cremation.

I'm gonna need some Eileen acting lessons to be able to squeeze out a whole 20 minutes of tears, my dear.  But the rest of your fantasy sounds similar to the good Captain Phil Harris's sendoff, New Orleans jazz band & all.  But for true mourners, you cannot beat old Sicilian ladies, dressed in black & throwing themselves atop your coffin.

Too bad about the Jewish/no cremation stuff - I want a few of my ashes chopped into a pile of coke to be snorted by young & preferably semi-hot Hells Angels.  The rest of those ashes get mixed with Mum's and all my deceased kitties (that's a big pile) and get sprinkled near Shannon Falls, B.C.  I WISH.

No matter what, I don't want a marker of any kind - not even a tasteful Ericka flat stone in a lizzardly wilderness (accessible via a golf cart).

• Love 4
6 hours ago, lunastartron said:

The only person who can prevent Kim from ending up dead is Kim herself. Beginning, middle, and end of story. 

She's not exactly penniless - many people across the country and the world would love to have her salary from the show alone not even mentioning the alimony she pulls in. 

She's been been inebriated when flush, when she had professional obligations to divert her attention, when she had children living with her. 

Addiction is a vacuum not only of money but of energy. It is very difficult to determine when an addict actually needs money for basic necessities and when they're lying in order to pull in more funding to support their habit. Making judgment calls in that capacity becomes a balancing act between keeping them from destitution and funneling money that continues their abuse of substances.

At a certain point - and I'd say that there is plenty of evidence pointing to the reality that Kim is way past said point - it becomes clear that the only person anyone can ever save is themselves. 

Kim is a 50something woman whom Kyle and Mauricio took care of in certain passages like a daughter. 

I believe Kim and her family are aware of this. . . at last.  They use terms like accountability, if Kim did the show she would have accountability (she had a stellar work record before RHOBH-problem it was 25 years before RHOBH), she will be accountable because she has a grandchild,  Only problem with Kim she is not accountable when it comes to doing her community service.  Kyle also mentioned Kim had long periods of sobriety so there is that upside to the story.

I think Kim's family support/alimony dried up when Chad came of age, the reason she needed a job.  I agree she makes plenty of money from the show to support a decent lifestyle.

I don't think Kim will ever up living in her car, just because there are too many people in her family with money.  I do see her at some point if she has another serious relapse ending up in a sober living facility for an extended period of time.  Not to be unkind but Kim's sisters are pretty busy with their own lives and their children and grandchildren. 

• Love 7

Kingsley was procured off Craig List by one of the Hilton boys and given to Whitney, Kim's daughter.  When she couldn't handle him, Kim took him in.  There are plenty of breeding issues on the table and not necessarily Kingsley's line.

• Love 10
On 3/10/2017 at 10:56 AM, Stinamaia said:

I disagree strongly. Thank goodness for my grandparents.  They gave us stability.  It was the best thing our parents ever did for us. The times we did live with our father were disasters.  It would have been better if he had let us keep the stability we had.  The "terrible" thing he did was to take us to live with him.  

I don't know what the circumstances were.  Maybe it was for the best. Maybe it wasn't.  She and her son seem to have a good relationship now, and I'll let her son make the judgment.

ITA. I don't know the story of why Erika gave up custody of her son. I don't think any of us do. None of us know her husband. None of us know who Erika was at that time. She may have done the best thing for her son - knowing she wasn't a good mom. Not everyone is cut out to be a mother. She may have had no choice - like I said we don't know who her husband was really and who he associated with. She has a relationship with her son now.  So whatever happened seems to have been resolved. We really don't know any of the facts. At all. We just assume she picked up and left to hunt down her career without thought to her son. That might not be the case at all. 

12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika said Kenya Moore is her favorite RH.  SO Kenya who has tried to drag storylines out with becoming a mom-who is going to take of her children while she is working?  Last time I checked sperm donors have no duty. 

I am going to reaffirm my conviction Erika isn't that bright.  I linked a Kyle interview the day before the Reunion taped and interestingly enough she said Dorit is honest about having nannies unlike some of the others.  RHOBH having nannies Yolanda, Brandi, LVP, Rinna, Eileen, Joyce, Carlton, Adrienne, Camille, Taylor.  think

Kyle admitted to having nannies too - one even packed up and left in the middle of the night.  Who doesn't admit to having them? I would assume all of them have them because they work and/or are wealthy.  Even in my town some women who don't work have full time baby sitters or au pairs. Remember the ruckus of Camille admitting she had 4? hahaha. 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 6

Kim is an able bodied grown woman who has to be responsible for herself. Her last rental home was trashed when she moved out. Kyle and Maurice would need their heads examined if they got involved in Kim's housing situation again. It would be great if Kim's love and concern for her kids and grandchild were enough to keep her a "sober woman", but sadly, I truly doubt it. 

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, jinjer said:

ITA. I don't know the story of why Erika gave up custody of her son. I don't think any of us do. None of us know her husband. None of us know who Erika was at that time. She may have done the best thing for her son - knowing she wasn't a good mom. Not everyone is cut out to be a mother. She may have had no choice - like I said we don't know who her husband was really and who he associated with. She has a relationship with her son now.  So whatever happened seems to have been resolved. We really don't know any of the facts. At all. We just assume she picked up and left to hunt down her career without thought to her son. That might not be the case at all. 

Kyle admitted to having nannies too - one even packed up and left in the middle of the night.  Who doesn't admit to having them? I would assume all of them have them because they work and/or are wealthy.  Even in my town some women who don't work have full time baby sitters or au pairs. Remember the ruckus of Camille admitting she had 4? hahaha. 

Actually this the story Erika tells-she did so on Heather McDonald's Podcast.  A story based on the Podcast has been posted at least twice on this thread. This isn't just people speculating.  Erika was pretty succinct, she left the east coast and her three year old son to pursue acting, singing, dancing opportunities in California.  There doesn't necessarily have to be a any animosity  or a party at fault.  So I don't know why the warning about assuming.  The reason for bringing it up was the comparison between Erika being raised by a single mom and what she did when faced with the single mom option.

Kyle never had a nanny.  She talked about a Girl Friday leaving the house who was hired to watch the kids when she and Mauricio were going out of town.  I am quoting what Kyle said and that is she never had a nanny.  Of course she has had babysitters.  The idea behind nannies and Dorit and Camille is they both came up with some ridiculous number of nannies (obviously they aren't live in, they work shifts).  I believe nannies in the BH world imply someone who is hired to be with the child whether or not the parent is present and to provide care and guidance.  I think it is pretty safe to say most kids at some point in their life have had a babysitter but not necessarily a nanny.  The link to the interview where Kyle claims she never had nannies has also been posted.   

• Love 7
On 3/11/2017 at 0:43 AM, walnutqueen said:

See, this is why I love you, G.

I have a horrifically cluttered home, and haven't had sex in decades, but I can still imagine Eileen trying to emote whilst underneath vapid Vinny - "Beige.  I think I'll paint the ceiling beige".  Then she demands apologies for the rest of his miserable garage-peeping life for some unsuspected slight - which may be why he gambles all her soap funds away.

And I am one of the few people on the planet who have never watched a soap.  Seriously.

I love you too Walnutqueen!

Man I talk a lot! I think you got that marriage pegged and it's why we've  seen her complain on TV how her husband and son don't listen to her. She is always bitching or nagging about something. 

No, you're not alone, I've never watched a soap either. 

Xs and O's Walnut! 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, oakville said:

Ha! I forgot to put the :)) quotes for Brandi. I agree that Brandi was bad for Kim. The fight between Brandi ,Kim & Kyle was a classic. It was sad that so many slices of Pizza were spilled on the floor during the altercation.

I think that Kyle & Kathy have the financial means to help Kim, so they should do it. No one wants Kim to end up dead.

Kim isn't the most evil character in RHOBH history. That spot belongs to Carlton

I live in Ontario. Pit Bulls have been banned for years. The existing ones are allowed to live, but you can't get a new pit bull. Quebec has issues with pit bulls biting people. Refugees don't bite people.

Kim still needs help. It was wrong for Eden to get Kim riled up about her sobriety.

Yes it was wrong but Rinna filled Eden's head with lies of false urgency and didn't know Rinna was lying. "She's not sober" and "she's this close to death" and "Kyle is allowing it to happen."

I'll give Eden a small pass. She came from a good place of wanting to help but she did it the wrong way with wrong information and didn't back off when she was told she didn't know the situation.

I'm surprised Kyle and Kim are so forgiving of Rinna who has lied, done more damage and done it for so long yet can't forgive Eden. At this point in the timeline she is more worthy of a 2nd chance then Rinna being given her 37th.

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes it was wrong but Rinna filled Eden's head with lies of false urgency and didn't know Rinna was lying. "She's not sober" and "she's this close to death" and "Kyle is allowing it to happen."

I'll give Eden a small pass. She came from a good place of wanting to help but she did it the wrong way with wrong information and didn't back off when she was told she didn't know the situation.

I'm surprised Kyle and Kim are so forgiving of Rinna who has lied, done more damage and done it for so long yet can't forgive Eden. At this point in the timeline she is more worthy of a 2nd chance then Rinna being given her 37th.

I have a prediction that Kyle will not be so kind to Rinna come the Reunion.  I think she is really steamed at Rinna after watching the season. 

Eden going in hard on Kyle and Kim to others and going after Kim via Kyle at the BBQ pretty much sealed Eden's fate.  Eden walked away from virtually every Kim and Kyle encounter with some complaint.  Come Reunion time, the number of times Eden has gone after Kim, Kyle and Rinna on Twitter, I don't think there will be much slack tossed her direction.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Ontario, Canada could benefit from an injection of Animal Planet (and yes, Pit Bulls & Parolees), before outlawing an entire "breed", while lauding themselves as an enlightened civilization who accept refugees.  You're too close to Quebec, and have learned intolerance.  :-)

Canadian here, so I can say that.

Also an unrepentant sometimes drunken b., who can still pay bills blindly (and always has) but wishes she didn't have to choose between cat food & vodka,  Cat food always wins, which is why I'm not on the liver transplant list.  YET.

If you buy cheap cat food and bottom shelf vodka then you can afford both!  :) 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Let's not sing the blues for poor Kim here.  She picks up about $30k a day for filming.  So everytime we see her and it is a different day Kim got a paycheck.

$30k a day? For Kim? If Eileen was earning $750,000 a season, and I doubt she or anyone else is these days, that's about $28k an episode for a season of 26 episodes. No way is Kim earning $30k a day. 

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

It will truly be over when spiders become almost extinct and are protected. The housewives can't pull off their legs anymore and glue them to their eyelids.

In high school, the gang-banger chickie babes didn't fuck around with spiders.

They used tarantulas to get THEIR look.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Sai said:

If you buy cheap cat food and bottom shelf vodka then you can afford both!  :) 

I already do that.  :-)  

Unfortunately, my diabetic indoor kitty is on a prescription diet that costs more than all the outdoor cat food for the ferals, raccoons, possums & skunks combined.  Don't even get me started on the rising cost of wild bird seed.

I can't believe all these $30K figures being thrown about so casually, especially when Kim is mentioned in the same sentence.  If I can afford to feed my critters and buy the occasional bottle of bottom shelf vodka on less than that annually, then she has some rich bitch problems.

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

It will truly be over when spiders become almost extinct and are protected. The housewives can't pull off their legs anymore and glue them to their eyelids.

Maybe then I could make a fortune with these long dusty cobwebs hanging in every corner of my dirty old hovel.  They're brown & fuzzy, and can be cut to any length.  ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

$30k a day? For Kim? If Eileen was earning $750,000 a season, and I doubt she or anyone else is these days, that's about $28k an episode for a season of 26 episodes. No way is Kim earning $30k a day. 

Understand Kyle and LVP probably make way over a million dollars a season and have for quite some time.  RH is a multi-billion dollar business for NBC/Universal.  In addition to their salaries LVP and Kyle get compensated for the use of their homes and various other compensation.  Kyle and LVP have permanent lights installed in their bedrooms for filming purposes.  LVP's are in her closet and she films a lot in the closet. The salaries are going up not down on these shows, that is why they are so desperate if they are paid per day to be invited or keep their apple, diamond, peach or whatever.  Let's say Kim filmed seven segments this year or $210,000.00, I think she has been central to the biggest story this year so it is a bargain.  Imagine paying three times that much to have someone talk about how they are grieving about their departed relatives. 

ETA:  Here is a story about what the chuckleheads on Vanderpump Rules make:    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tom-sandoval-vanderpump-rules-salary-revealed-lawsuit/  Reliable because it is from court documents.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
On 3/10/2017 at 2:55 PM, ladle said:

It's admirable that Lisa V. cares so deeply about animals, but no one should be able to use the term "lifestyle dog store" with a straight face.

It's not a new thing for the area.  There are several.  Usually they have at the very least a bakery and/or a cafe, packaged food & treats, a clothing boutique, a hair salon (grooming), and some kind of wellness offering like massages or dental care.  Some also have training, pet photographers, and social events, etc.  I don't know of any in the area that have the play with rescue pups and full time rescue adoption (as opposed to just special events) like Lisa is talking about, so that's unique.  My dogs used to go to one for dental cleanings, but their dentist isn't there anymore so we now go to the less frou frou organic dog food store that he's at.  It's a good thing my dogs are dedicated nudists because the oxford shirts and handknit sweaters at the frou frou place would have sent me into the poor house.  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

Xs and O's Walnut! 

You are one of the few chosen people on this planet who's allowed to give me Xs and O's, G.   As long as they don't linger longer than Eden's hugs - a girl's gotta have her standards, after all - and I'm all about the understated yet efficient show of affection, eh!   :-)

Oh, and my house may be more cluttered and dated than Eileen's, but at least I'm not IGNORED by a vapid degenerate gambler of a husband and an almost invisible son.  She makes money working for a living, though, so I could fall off my high horse anytime and break my judgmental assbone.  Then I'd have to crawl on all fours to feed the critters, 'cause I don't have a HOUSEKEEPER.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I'm gonna need some Eileen acting lessons to be able to squeeze out a whole 20 minutes of tears, my dear.  But the rest of your fantasy sounds similar to the good Captain Phil Harris's sendoff, New Orleans jazz band & all.  But for true mourners, you cannot beat old Sicilian ladies, dressed in black & throwing themselves atop your coffin.

Too bad about the Jewish/no cremation stuff - I want a few of my ashes chopped into a pile of coke to be snorted by young & preferably semi-hot Hells Angels.  The rest of those ashes get mixed with Mum's and all my deceased kitties (that's a big pile) and get sprinkled near Shannon Falls, B.C.  I WISH.

No matter what, I don't want a marker of any kind - not even a tasteful Ericka flat stone in a lizzardly wilderness (accessible via a golf cart).

Yasss, yasss. Sicilian nonnas, black dresses, sensible shoes, white hankies and all!

After seeing The Descendents (one of the characters was cremated and her ashes scattered in the ocean from a catamaran off the coast of Hawaii), I was all about a destination funeral--I love Hawaii--but my rabbi told me I'd never find a Conservative rabbi to officiate. So I went back to Plan A. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Yasss, yasss. Sicilian nonnas, black dresses, sensible shoes, white hankies and all!

After seeing The Descendents (one of the characters was cremated and her ashes scattered in the ocean from a catamaran off the coast of Hawaii), I was all about a destination funeral--I love Hawaii--but my rabbi told me I'd never find a Conservative rabbi to officiate. So I went back to Plan A. 

OMG, is a "destination funeral" actually a real thing?  Because, you youngsters, with your too cool reinvented selves!

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:44 PM, mothmonsterman said:

Erika is fun to watch because of her over the top glam, decadent lifestyle, team of makeup artist, etc.  They need to stop trying to make her seem softer.  She just isn't, and that is one of the cool things about her.  

YES. I watch the Housewives franchise for some escapism. I want to see these women living their luxurious lives with private jets, glam squads, closets bigger than my apartment, stupid rose-gold cars, etc. I'll take Erika's scenes any day over endless Rinna vs. Kim/LVP/whoever any day.

Saturday was the second anniversary of my grandfather's death from Alzheimer's. I watched this episode Saturday morning, and wow, did I lose it during the scenes where Erika was talking about her grandmother. Alzheimer's is a cruel, cruel disease, and I appreciated her willingness to be so vulnerable on camera.

• Love 3
On 3/12/2017 at 5:43 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Love this, but I'm always glad when I hear of pitbull bans. They're so incredibly misunderstood and inbred and inevitably end up in the wrong hands. I'd love to never see another pitbull as long as I live. I could live knowing that they're not sitting out in below zero weather because they "Look tough" and can take it. Or walking around the ghetto on an actual chain with a dumbell around their neck to build them up. Or being fought in a cement ring. Or being bred by dumb white trash. The healthy ones get a bad rap and the ones who have issues with brain function are labeled "bad" (when it's their dumbfuck inbreeders and abusive, neglectful owners that are bad) and people think these poor unfortunate guys represent the entire breed when they aren't properly trained or exercised. All the places that don't have bans will keep supplying death row with pups. I have a pit mix and he's just the biggest dumb lovebug. That's how they are by nature when they're not all fucked up with breeding. Kim's got a dog whose I.Q. is higher than hers, but he probably has some inbreeding issues. She was a drunk when she got him and didn't think it through, like the child that she is. 

I have mixed feeling on breed bans. For most of my life I've had German shepherds and have trained those dogs for work, so I'm very dog-knowledgeable. Right now we have a pit bull rescue--we found him as a puppy, took him to the shelter to see if he was chipped or if someone was looking for him and when no one came, took him home. He's the best dog ever--doesn't do anything wrong and gets along with everyone. Of course, having trained dogs, I know how to read them. 

Having said that, I'm always keenly aware of his body language. Sadly there are many owners who refuse to acknowledge this breed's genetic issues and that's where the problems start. I love the breed, hate the people who don't do right by these dogs. At my job we find them dumped on the side of the road, starved and scared. I feed them sandwiches, pet them and wait for animal control to pick them up. I try not to feel the anger growing inside me because I know the fate of the dogs and it's not their fault, so I show them what kindness is. 

So with breed bans I get it, but would be heartbroken if a law threatened to ban my beloved pibble.  And Kim shouldn't have any pet, let alone a dog. 

• Love 9

Maybe there is a ton of stuff sitting on the cutting room floor that we would like to see, but that didn't fit into the narrative of the season.

Or, maybe it's the simpler explanation - Eileen's boring.

EJ left her kid, and yet she has the nerve to say Dorit is a bad mother.

Can't say she wears it in vain...

CLBl-iaUAAAvKLl.png

There was more warmth and affection in that one phone call between Dorit and Peggy than Erika has shown towards, well, anybody.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, jaync said:

CLBl-iaUAAAvKLl.png

There was more warmth and affection in that one phone call between Dorit and Peggy than Erika has shown towards, well, anybody.

Is this Erika Jayne wearing a dead animal around her neck?  I know her ex owns a fur company but I have always thought furs with the head or paws still intact a little gruesome. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Runnergirl said:

I have mixed feeling on breed bans. For most of my life I've had German shepherds and have trained those dogs for work, so I'm very dog-knowledgeable. Right now we have a pit bull rescue--we found him as a puppy, took him to the shelter to see if he was chipped or if someone was looking for him and when no one came, took him home. He's the best dog ever--doesn't do anything wrong and gets along with everyone. Of course, having trained dogs, I know how to read them. 

Having said that, I'm always keenly aware of his body language. Sadly there are many owners who refuse to acknowledge this breed's genetic issues and that's where the problems start. I love the breed, hate the people who don't do right by these dogs. At my job we find them dumped on the side of the road, starved and scared. I feed them sandwiches, pet them and wait for animal control to pick them up. I try not to feel the anger growing inside me because I know the fate of the dogs and it's not their fault, so I show them what kindness is. 

So with breed bans I get it, but would be heartbroken if a law threatened to ban my beloved pibble.  And Kim shouldn't have any pet, let alone a dog. 

You had me at "German Shepherd".  I am so old I remember "The Littlest Hobo"  AND "Rin Tin Tin".  (/off topic).

And even Tia Maria deems some inbred pits (sadly, often the grey ones) unredeemable.  The fault lies within the humans, every damned time.

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Is this Erika Jayne wearing a dead animal around her neck?  I know her ex owns a fur company but I have always thought furs with the head or paws still intact a little gruesome. 

Furriers need to die of gangrene after suffering in a steel trap.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, jaync said:

CLBl-iaUAAAvKLl.png

MAJOR photo shop. What an UGLY outfit. The dead animal around her neck is disgusting. The name on her necklace is a PERFECT description of her.

5 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

What a PHONY.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Assuming it's real.

I find her to be genuine, especially in that scene.

hope that's a faux fur. And even then it gives a bad vibe. 

And as someone mentioned, Eileen is indeed boring. Has she even lost her shit once since she's been on? It'd be nice to see Eileen pop off, but perhaps her PR folks don't want her appearing batshit crazy like Rinna. 

• Love 4
On 3/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, zoeysmom said:

Kim's last house (pre-rehab) was in Sherman Oaks, it was nice with five bedrooms and a swimming pool.  Unfortunately for Kim she went off the rails and ended up losing the house.

I think after Kim brought her biting ass dog to Kyle's while they were out of town and he attacked a guest of Kim's there is probably no at in hell they will buy anything for Kim.  However, her daughter married well, she has another sister whose husband has a real estate agency, maybe they should help her.

What you're describing it pretty classic enabler behavior.  It didn't work well when Mauricio was handling Kim's money and supporting her like a second goddamn wife.

I think Kim needs to survive without financial help from anyone.  Her life is a mess for sure but she created it.  She has had a lot of help throughout the years and it has not actually helped her.  She needs to stand on her own two feet.  The salary she gets from this gig is a lot more than most people make in a year and I would bet her rent is more than most people pay.  She needs to live within her means.  She squandered all her support from marrying/birthing babies with wealthy men as well as any earnings she may have had.  Bummer.  But that is no one else's responsibility.

• Love 6
On 3/11/2017 at 10:51 AM, Almost 3000 said:

I thought Kim's townhome was nice and probably what she could handle. She moves about once a year, what a hassle.

I wonder if she takes her stuff each time or just abandons and rebuys? I have a Kim-like relative who does this. Endlessly.

• Love 4

The dead animal around her neck is disgusting.

What, you don't find it cute how its ears are sewn together to form a bow?

Gotta love the irony of real fur wrapped around a phony persona.

• Love 9

What, you don't find it cute how its ears are sewn together to form a bow?

That is cute.

that is scary!!

The funny thing is, people were making fun of her lips during the "Before" phase as well...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Erika was on WWHL last year and was wearing a white fur. A caller asked if it was made from a dead animal, and she shrugged and said yes. Andy said, "That's cool."  She wears real fur. 

If this is true, then I understand the disconnect between her and LVP.

• Love 6
On March 12, 2017 at 8:43 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Love this, but I'm always glad when I hear of pitbull bans. They're so incredibly misunderstood and inbred and inevitably end up in the wrong hands. I'd love to never see another pitbull as long as I live. I could live knowing that they're not sitting out in below zero weather because they "Look tough" and can take it. Or walking around the ghetto on an actual chain with a dumbell around their neck to build them up. Or being fought in a cement ring. Or being bred by dumb white trash. The healthy ones get a bad rap and the ones who have issues with brain function are labeled "bad" (when it's their dumbfuck inbreeders and abusive, neglectful owners that are bad) and people think these poor unfortunate guys represent the entire breed when they aren't properly trained or exercised. All the places that don't have bans will keep supplying death row with pups. I have a pit mix and he's just the biggest dumb lovebug. That's how they are by nature when they're not all fucked up with breeding. Kim's got a dog whose I.Q. is higher than hers, but he probably has some inbreeding issues. She was a drunk when she got him and didn't think it through, like the child that she is. 

I'm always horrified when I hear of ANY dog breed bans because they target innocent dogs - instead of irresponsibile owners and backyard breeders - and rip pets who have done nothing wrong from families. The mere idea of someone coming to my house to take my Boo Radley and Bella away for no other reason than their big blocky heads is heartbreaking. There are all sorts of problems inherent in these sorts of bans and as a responsible owner of two of these types of dogs, I also disagree that these dogs "inevitably end up in the wrong hands." 

However, I do believe that the only type of pet Kim Richards should be entrusted with would be perhaps pet rocks. 

I truly wish they would just stop putting Kim on the show. Wherever she is in her recovery, her appearance just injects a heaviness into the show. I don't want to worry about any of these women or feel guilty for mocking them. 

Edited by Crankybroad
  • Love 4
On 3/12/2017 at 9:07 AM, jinjer said:

I believe when she was married to her baby daddy they lived on the East Coast? So when they divorced she might have had custody of her son, but that changed once she went to move out West. You can not take a child out of the state where the other parent resides...it's just not fair not everyone can afford to jet back and forth and how would that have worked if they had say 50 50 custody. So it is possible that she gave the ex full custody so that she could pursue her dreams.

Just throwing this out there as a possible scenario.

Edited by KungFuBunny
On 3/8/2017 at 6:03 AM, Jamie Satyr said:

I guess Eileen's supposed to give the show gravitas of some sort! I haven't watched daytime soaps in over 30 years when she was still young! She supposedly earns the most on the show, but doesn't have to work as hard to get it! I'm becoming more and more disappointed in her; a total apologist for Rinna and backs her to the hilt! The only highlight of her being on is she keeps my childhood crush in the mix; Vincent Van Patton! ;-) american-tennis-player-vincent-van-patte tumblr_mabkc5cdOe1rryncho1_500.jpg

Vincent is still a definite cutie. His peeking out the garage window has to be one of the funniest moments of RHOBH.

2015-01-28-the-real-housewives-of-beverl

• Love 5
On 3/7/2017 at 7:08 PM, emma675 said:

I kinda loved how Erika's accent got heavier and heavier the longer she was in Georgia. I'm from east Texas and the same thing happens to me whenever I go home.  And my grandmother died from Alzheimer's complications, too, so that hit home hard. I can't help it, I really like Erika. I'm guarded as well and I hate for people to see me cry, so I can sympathize.

Ditto to everything. Lost my grandpa to Alzheimer's complications too. And I'm totally fine with Erika being guarded (and have met my share of Dorit's who project their own social awkwardness, bad humor and uncomfortableness around guarded people onto those guarded people. Buzz off Dorito. Who would want to open up to you anyway?) 

• Love 2
On 3/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

I'm just hearing of this and saw online that he has attacked 6 people so far. He needs to be humanely euthanized before he kills somebody, and I say this as an owner of two pit bulls. How has AC not confiscated the dog by now??

Additionally, the dog, being aggressive, should be CRATED when guests are over. Not shut in a room where someone can accidentally set him loose. She sounds very irresponsible. 

Edited by TattooedGirl
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, TattooedGirl said:

I'm just hearing of this and saw online that he has attacked 6 people so far. He needs to be humanely euthanized before he kills somebody, and I say this as an owner of two pit bulls. How has AC not confiscated the dog by now??

Additionally, the dog, being aggressive, should be CRATED when guests are over. Not shut in a room where someone can accidentally set him loose. She sounds very irresponsible. 

It seems that Kim sends Kingsley to stay at different places under different names. That way, no one but Kim actually knows where he is so no one can turn him over to the authorities. As far as anyone knows, she has not been ordered to reveal his whereabouts or to turn him over. I am not even sure AC has been notified about any of his attacks as no one pressed charges against her/the dog for any of them.

• Love 2