Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Sweet Georgia Jayne

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It is possible that the cemetery refused to sign a release. I agree, the supposed cemetery look way too over grown to be real.

So, she probably went to MICHAEL'S, bought one of kits to personalize garden stones and put the Sham Squaddies to work on creating a suitable memorial marker for the show.

Those guys are talented, look at the work they do to bring us Erikooka Jaymes?

• Love 2

So, she probably went to MICHAEL'S, bought one of kits to personalize garden stones and put the Sham Squaddies to work on creating a suitable memorial marker for the show.

Nah. As others above pointed out, it was at a real cemetery..

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Those guys are talented, look at the work they do to bring us Erikooka Jaymes?

Well then we definitely know Mikey isn't there because the headstones would have looked like these. NEXT LEVEL GONG GONG PAW PAW!!!!!!

clowns-painted-rocks-CindyThomas-storenv

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well then we definitely know Mikey isn't there because the headstones would have looked like these. NEXT LEVEL GONG GONG PAW PAW!!!!!!

Shit fuck piss motherfucking wanker.  The only thing creepier than actual clowns is THIS.  I hate you.  -)

• Love 3
20 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Nor did Erika say that-she seemed more fixated on her mother's purple polo shirt.

Maybe she has the same problem with her mom's purple, just like the problem she has with LVP's pink?

• Love 3

I am happy that LVP was able to discuss her support for Dogs . She does care about animals.

It is very sad what has happened to Kim Richards. It looked like she was living in a small townhouse. Couldn't Mauricio & Kyle get her a better place to live. Mauricio keeps wearing his agency hats at filmed events. I hope Mauricio & Kyle don't become like Bethanny Frankel on RHONY , who is always doing product placement.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was clown faces or the painted 'eye stones' they use on Game of Thrones?

1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

Yes, Now that LVP collects fake eyelashes and the souls of the people around her?

There is no need to carry on, anymore.

I'm sorry I have no idea what you are saying.  As Bravo puts more into BH than any other Housewives show, I doubt it is being canceled.

I am sure that you are being clever, but I do not get it.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, oakville said:

I am happy that LVP was able to discuss her support for Dogs . She does care about animals.

It is very sad what has happened to Kim Richards. It looked like she was living in a small townhouse. Couldn't Mauricio & Kyle get her a better place to live. Mauricio keeps wearing his agency hats at filmed events. I hope Mauricio & Kyle don't become like Bethanny Frankel on RHONY , who is always doing product placement.

Was Kim's last house the one with the front door that opened about 3 feet from a heavily trafficked mountain road? 

I think Kyle and Mauricio should buy (themselves) a condominium for Kim. Not a Yolanda style five million dollar, 11 foot ceiling one, but one that is somewhat close to where they live so they can check that Pumice hasn't returned to flakeytown. Also it shouldn't allow pets. 

Do upscale secret nursing homes, where the residents can't tell they're in a nursing home exist? That could be an option.   

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

I'm sorry I have no idea what you are saying.  As Bravo puts more into BH than any other Housewives show, I doubt it is being canceled.

I am sure that you are being clever, but I do not get it.

I think he was trying to suggest that because all that eyeshadow went missing, the women won't be able to make themselves "presentable".  None of the wives will appear without sufficient makeup supply, hence, the show will be canceled.

• Love 7
On 3/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, Runnergirl said:

Since her mother acknowledged she was tough on Erika, maybe it's done and over with. Sometimes it takes a while to figure thins out when one's parents are tough on them. Mine were incredibly strict, so much so that when I entered the "real world" I had very few social skills. Boy was that a rude awakening. 

Me too!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think he was trying to suggest that because all that eyeshadow went missing, the women won't be able to make themselves "presentable".  None of the wives will appear without sufficient makeup supply, hence, the show will be canceled.

Rinna admitted you don't want to see her without make up! Last week drinking that smoothie, she looked pretty bad missing the "war paint!" ;-)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Was Kim's last house the one with the front door that opened about 3 feet from a heavily trafficked mountain road? 

I think Kyle and Mauricio should buy (themselves) a condominium for Kim. Not a Yolanda style five million dollar, 11 foot ceiling one, but one that is somewhat close to where they live so they can check that Pumice hasn't returned to flakeytown. Also it shouldn't allow pets. 

Do upscale secret nursing homes, where the residents can't tell they're in a nursing home exist? That could be an option.   

Kim's last house (pre-rehab) was in Sherman Oaks, it was nice with five bedrooms and a swimming pool.  Unfortunately for Kim she went off the rails and ended up losing the house.

I think after Kim brought her biting ass dog to Kyle's while they were out of town and he attacked a guest of Kim's there is probably no at in hell they will buy anything for Kim.  However, her daughter married well, she has another sister whose husband has a real estate agency, maybe they should help her.

What you're describing it pretty classic enabler behavior.  It didn't work well when Mauricio was handling Kim's money and supporting her like a second goddamn wife.

• Love 10

Yes!! Remember the Designing Women episode where the guy with AIDS hired them to plan his funeral and he wanted a New Orleans jazz send off? That's what I want! Everyone eat, drink, laugh, cry, party and throw my ashes in a box in the middle of banquet table and dump a little champs out for ya dead homie. Ya can't take it with you!

Send me to the Body Farm! I wanna help people to learn the career I wish I'd chosen!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, zulualpha said:

She might be thin skinned cause she's on thin ice with Bravo!  Seems like fans don't appreciate her lack of showing up this season.

How do we know she "didn't show up"? She wasn't made a Friend Of, and we know that Bravo does this now when they feel like the gals held back and weren't authentic with what was going on in their lives, or didn't participate in the drama to the extent demanded by Bravo. Maybe there is a ton of stuff sitting on the cutting room floor that we would like to see, but that didn't fit into the narrative of the season. Virtually everyone on every forum I have ever read laments that the stuff in the "Lost Footage" episodes is better than the stuff they show us during the season. It reminds me of Heather's plight over on the NY show a couple of seasons ago. The same charges were made. She didn't host anything, didn't show us anything going on in her actual life. Turns out she had been named Ambassador for No Barriers and was training to help wounded warriors climb mountains. Not interesting to Bravo in the least, but far more interesting to many that the usual drama and gossip on the show. We have no idea what Eileen filmed, but she filmed enough to maintain her Full Time status, so maybe she is just annoyed that after filming hundreds of hours for months on end, folks are sending her tweets telling her she is boring when she has absolutely nothing to do with what is shown. Would irritate me since I expect regular viewers of the show know how it all works. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Yes. In Canada, that's called Hospice - where your every wish is granted, free of charge.  You need to be dying to get in, but once you do, you can live like a Queen for the last 6 months of your life.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim's last house (pre-rehab) was in Sherman Oaks, it was nice with five bedrooms and a swimming pool.  Unfortunately for Kim she went off the rails and ended up losing the house.

I think after Kim brought her biting ass dog to Kyle's while they were out of town and he attacked a guest of Kim's there is probably no at in hell they will buy anything for Kim.  However, her daughter married well, she has another sister whose husband has a real estate agency, maybe they should help her.

What you're describing it pretty classic enabler behavior.  It didn't work well when Mauricio was handling Kim's money and supporting her like a second goddamn wife.

Is providing shelter really enabling?

Her condo is a one bedroom - one bath, located in Westwood.   Of course high end - $3-5000 a month.   NO PETS.  (Maybe that was the families way of making sure she didn't bring the dog she's been hiding out).   I'm sure either Kathy or Kyle are picking up the rental tab.  I think it's near where her daughter also lives. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

How do we know she "didn't show up"? She wasn't made a Friend Of, and we know that Bravo does this now when they feel like the gals held back and weren't authentic with what was going on in their lives, or didn't participate in the drama to the extent demanded by Bravo. Maybe there is a ton of stuff sitting on the cutting room floor that we would like to see, but that didn't fit into the narrative of the season. Virtually everyone on every forum I have ever read laments that the stuff in the "Lost Footage" episodes is better than the stuff they show us during the season. It reminds me of Heather's plight over on the NY show a couple of seasons ago. The same charges were made. She didn't host anything, didn't show us anything going on in her actual life. Turns out she had been named Ambassador for No Barriers and was training to help wounded warriors climb mountains. Not interesting to Bravo in the least, but far more interesting to many that the usual drama and gossip on the show. We have no idea what Eileen filmed, but she filmed enough to maintain her Full Time status, so maybe she is just annoyed that after filming hundreds of hours for months on end, folks are sending her tweets telling her she is boring when she has absolutely nothing to do with what is shown. Would irritate me since I expect regular viewers of the show know how it all works. 

It is really about the number of hours in the can-no pun intended with Eileen's diarrhea situation-it has more to do with relevance.  Eileen had a mindset of Erika on The Young and The Restless and dealing with the deaths in her family.  Okay no offense to Eileen and Erika but the gift, maybe the filming is all we really needed.  As to the death of her mom, we have a lot of dead mom and grandma stories this year and Alzheimer's and stuff that doesn't really work with the show.  Perhaps if Erika and Eileen were supporting an Alzheimer's charity it might come off differently?  Grief and although well deserved by Eileen has been part of her storyline for the past three years.  I am in no way minimizing these women's journey through aging, illness and death.  On the flip side, just how excited should these women be Kim's daughter is having a baby?  The meat is in the interaction between the women.  Not their death and illness stories of their aged parents and grandparents.

• Love 8

I don't view using what you have at your disposal (in their case, money) to try to help someone you love "make her own way," especially if she is currently sober and legitimately trying to put her shit all back together. Sure, take it all away if she breaks promises or abuses the arrangement, but to just not even try to ensure her a safe environment sounds pretty nuts to me, and not likely to help anyone in that family. I guess I just don't think that, in order to not enable an addict, it means you must do nothing at all for that addict--especially when the things you are doing are helping to give that person a more solid foundation to work from.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9
On 3/8/2017 at 6:09 AM, zoeysmom said:

I am having a hard time keeping up with Erika's history and quite frankly it is not very interesting.  It seems she got an on-air apology from her mother and that is all that matters.  I don't quite understand, guarded, reserved Erika closing off to Dorit and then opening up for the cameras.  Of course then again I don't buy she is shy after watching the Erika Jayne persona.  I can't decide if she is an enigma or a paradox or at the heart of it just a little phony. 

Here is an article from last year about Erika Girardi:  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/03/16/rhobh-meet-erika-girardis-ex-husband-son-photos/

EJ left her kid, and yet she has the nerve to say Dorit is a bad mother. Go pat you P**S  EJ.

• Love 13

Well shit! What that fucker Kim makes a DAY is more than what I make a YEAR.... So don't put me in the "poor widdle kimmie" category.  BTW, I manage to pay the mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, keep the yard up and be sorta happy.  Of course, I have to go to work every frickin' day (M-F) and put up with a buttload of crap.... Can she just get off the show completely. Girl makes me tired. Already tired. Don't need anything else that makes me weary. Thank you Bravo.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I was going to ask for a source vis a vis Erika disparaging Dorit's parenting. Apparently she approvingly retweeted pejorative commentary from fans and Kenya Moore. http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/12/21/erika-girardi-shades-dorit-kemsleys-parenting/

Does this fall under the "right" one has to negatively critique one's own mother?

Erika said Kenya Moore is her favorite RH.  SO Kenya who has tried to drag storylines out with becoming a mom-who is going to take of her children while she is working?  Last time I checked sperm donors have no duty. 

I am going to reaffirm my conviction Erika isn't that bright.  I linked a Kyle interview the day before the Reunion taped and interestingly enough she said Dorit is honest about having nannies unlike some of the others.  RHOBH having nannies Yolanda, Brandi, LVP, Rinna, Eileen, Joyce, Carlton, Adrienne, Camille, Taylor.  think

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I was going to ask for a source vis a vis Erika disparaging Dorit's parenting. Apparently she approvingly retweeted pejorative commentary from fans and Kenya Moore. http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/12/21/erika-girardi-shades-dorit-kemsleys-parenting/

Does this fall under the "right" one has to negatively critique one's own mother?

That's really messed up.  I hope this comes up at the reunion.  

• Love 3
On 3/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, LilaFowler said:

If LVP is really so desperate for grandkids, lesser child Max should elope and knock someone up.  Perhaps Mummy and Daddy would buy him a house too, instead of a dingy condo.

No one will be able to call that condo dingy once his mother is done remodeling - believe it.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Is providing shelter really enabling?

Absolutely yes.  

I mean, who the hell is Kim Richards that her relatives should assume the responsibility of providing for her needs just because they can afford to give her money?  She is a middle aged, able-bodied woman who has the means to provide for herself, and there's no reason whatsoever why she shouldn't do it on her own. 

Having to provide for herself and keep her life organized gives her less time to think about how much she'd like to take a drink or pop a pill.  If little Kimmy knows she has family members who will make certain she never really has to suffer the consequences for any of her fucked up behavior, then she has little reason NOT to go off the deep end whenever it all becomes too tiresome for her obnoxious, self-centered butt.  

On the other hand, if she has to watch her dollars so she can pay her bills on time, and has to stay sober enough to keep on keeping on, she's less likely to be up to no good.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika said Kenya Moore is her favorite RH.  SO Kenya who has tried to drag storylines out with becoming a mom-who is going to take of her children while she is working?  Last time I checked sperm donors have no duty. 

I am going to reaffirm my conviction Erika isn't that bright.  I linked a Kyle interview the day before the Reunion taped and interestingly enough she said Dorit is honest about having nannies unlike some of the others.  RHOBH having nannies Yolanda, Brandi, LVP, Rinna, Eileen, Joyce, Carlton, Adrienne, Camille, Taylor.  think

I agree with you. ErICKa is NOT bright and NOT talented.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not that familiar with all of Kim's antics & mean dog. I agree that Kim's dog should not bite Mauricio's family. Wasn't one of Kim's kids bitten by Kingsley?

Didn't Kim's acting salary support her  family when they were poor. Kyle didn't make as much money acting as Kim.

I think it's best for Kyle & Kathy to buy Kim a condo with a support worker as she recovers from her addictions. No one wants Kim to go on another bender & hurt people.

I had a crush on Kim in the mid 70's , so I don't want anything bad to happen to her like Dana Plato from Different Strokes.

52 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Absolutely yes.  

I mean, who the hell is Kim Richards that her relatives should assume the responsibility of providing for her needs just because they can afford to give her money?  She is a middle aged, able-bodied woman who has the means to provide for herself, and there's no reason whatsoever why she shouldn't do it on her own. 

Having to provide for herself and keep her life organized gives her less time to think about how much she'd like to take a drink or pop a pill.  If little Kimmy knows she has family members who will make certain she never really has to suffer the consequences for any of her fucked up behavior, then she has little reason NOT to go off the deep end whenever it all becomes too tiresome for her obnoxious, self-centered butt.  

On the other hand, if she has to watch her dollars so she can pay her bills on time, and has to stay sober enough to keep on keeping on, she's less likely to be up to no good.

I disagree. Kyle should be able to afford to have a guard watch over Kim to make sure she doesn't drink or allow her dog to attack people. I think she should give up her dog & get a Pug. Pugs don't bite people .

3 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Her condo is a one bedroom - one bath, located in Westwood.   Of course high end - $3-5000 a month.   NO PETS.  (Maybe that was the families way of making sure she didn't bring the dog she's been hiding out).   I'm sure either Kathy or Kyle are picking up the rental tab.  I think it's near where her daughter also lives. 

Wow! That sounds pricey. Is Westwood an expensive area of L.A.?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

I am not that familiar with all of Kim's antics & mean dog. I agree that Kim's dog should not bite Mauricio's family. Wasn't one of Kim's kids bitten by Kingsley?

Didn't Kim's acting salary support her  family when they were poor. Kyle didn't make as much money acting as Kim.

I think it's best for Kyle & Kathy to buy Kim a condo with a support worker as she recovers from her addictions. No one wants Kim to go on another bender & hurt people.

I had a crush on Kim in the mid 70's , so I don't want anything bad to happen to her like Dana Plato from Different Strokes.

Kim's dog bit Kyle's kod.

No Kim's father and mother worked.  Her work contributed to the family but they were already living in Bel Ai before Kim hit it big and Kyle was born.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, oakville said:

Yes, Kingsley, Kim's dog, bit Kyle's daughter, Alexia and Kim is still hiding that dog even though he attacked another person when Kim took him into Kyle's home (Kyle was not there).

The Richards were never "poor", Ken Richards made a good (white collar) living and still supported the family after the divorce. Kyle made very good money as a child actress as well.

Kim earns her own paycheck from Bravo, enough to pay rent on her very nice condo herself. That gives her pride in knowing she can do it on her own. The only one that can stop Kim from going on a "bender" is Kim herself. As we have seen time and time again, she doesn't listen to Kyle at all.  

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim's dog bit Kyle's kod.

No Kim's father and mother worked.  Her work contributed to the family but they were already living in Bel Ai before Kim hit it big and Kyle was born.

Kim should have apologized for Kingsley biting Kim's kids. That is wrong. I think she had a pitbull, which is illegal in Ontario Canada.

Thanks for the info about Kim & Kyles's parents. Bel Air is a wealthy area, so they didn't need cash from the kids acting careers.

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kingsley, Kim's dog, bit Kyle's daughter, Alexia and Kim is still hiding that dog even though he attacked another person when Kim took him into Kyle's home (Kyle was not there).

The Richards were never "poor", Ken Richards made a good (white collar) living and still supported the family after the divorce. Kyle made very good money as a child actress as well.

Kim earns her own paycheck from Bravo, enough to pay rent on her very nice condo herself. That gives her pride in knowing she can do it on her own. The only one that can stop Kim from going on a "bender" is Kim herself. As we have seen time and time again, she doesn't listen to Kyle at all.  

Couldn't Kyle hire someone to keep an eye on Kim ? Isn't Brandi Glanville available?

• Love 1
On 3/9/2017 at 0:23 AM, Granimal said:

Because slut-shamming makes me feel so good about myself? I'm thinking about taking out a banner ad.

I find it comical that Eileen being invited on the trip would ever be an issue. The woman will speak about two sentences max, and get 10 minutes (I'm being generous) of camera time. Likely, she will sit in a corner, and give a five second pep talk to Rinna. Eileen is pretty much a non-entity on the show. Must be a nice gig if you can swing it. I think even Yolanda had more screen time last year.

Whatever Dorit's issue with validation from Erika is, it's annoying- a mixture of neediness and PK bullshit.

I'm the one person looking forward to seeing Eden in Hong Kong. Her weirdness entertains me.

How did Eden get on the show? I don't like her attacks on Kim & focus on Rehab issues. Shouldn't they focus on her glamorous life as a relative of Vidal Sassoon?

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, oakville said:

Kim should have apologized for Kingsley biting Kim's kids. That is wrong. I think she had a pitbull, which is illegal in Ontario Canada.

Thanks for the info about Kim & Kyles's parents. Bel Air is a wealthy area, so they didn't need cash from the kids acting careers.

Couldn't Kyle hire someone to keep an eye on Kim ? Isn't Brandi Glanville available?

I don't think anyone can tell Kim what to do, not even her own kids. What got her sober this time and is keeping her sober so far is the threat that she will not be allowed to be around her grandson if she slips up. So far so good but I am not holding my breath.

LOL, Kyle doesn't want Brandi anywhere near Kim, not do Kim's kids or even sister Kathy at this point. Brandi was an enabler for Kim of the highest order. She, Brandi, didn't really care about Kim at all except to hurt/punish Kyle. Now that Brandi is off the show for good, she doesn't visit/see Kim at all and only talks to her on the phone once in a while. Also, Brandi has her own issues with drinking! LOL

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, oakville said:

Ontario, Canada could benefit from an injection of Animal Planet (and yes, Pit Bulls & Parolees), before outlawing an entire "breed", while lauding themselves as an enlightened civilization who accept refugees.  You're too close to Quebec, and have learned intolerance.  :-)

Canadian here, so I can say that.

Also an unrepentant sometimes drunken b., who can still pay bills blindly (and always has) but wishes she didn't have to choose between cat food & vodka,  Cat food always wins, which is why I'm not on the liver transplant list.  YET.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think anyone can tell Kim what to do, not even her own kids. What got her sober this time and is keeping her sober so far is the threat that she will not be allowed to be around her grandson if she slips up. So far so good but I am not holding my breath.

LOL, Kyle doesn't want Brandi anywhere near Kim, not do Kim's kids or even sister Kathy at this point. Brandi was an enabler for Kim of the highest order. She, Brandi, didn't really care about Kim at all except to hurt/punish Kyle. Now that Brandi is off the show for good, she doesn't visit/see Kim at all and only talks to her on the phone once in a while. Also, Brandi has her own issues with drinking! LOL

Ha! I forgot to put the :)) quotes for Brandi. I agree that Brandi was bad for Kim. The fight between Brandi ,Kim & Kyle was a classic. It was sad that so many slices of Pizza were spilled on the floor during the altercation.

I think that Kyle & Kathy have the financial means to help Kim, so they should do it. No one wants Kim to end up dead.

Kim isn't the most evil character in RHOBH history. That spot belongs to Carlton

5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Ontario, Canada could benefit from an injection of Animal Planet (and yes, Pit Bulls & Parolees), before outlawing an entire "breed", while lauding themselves as an enlightened civilization who accept refugees.  You're too close to Quebec, and have learned intolerance.  :-)

Canadian here, so I can say that.

Also an unrepentant sometimes drunken b., who can still pay bills blindly (and always has) but wishes she didn't have to choose between cat food & vodka,  Cat food always wins, which is why I'm not on the liver transplant list.  YET.

I live in Ontario. Pit Bulls have been banned for years. The existing ones are allowed to live, but you can't get a new pit bull. Quebec has issues with pit bulls biting people. Refugees don't bite people.

Kim still needs help. It was wrong for Eden to get Kim riled up about her sobriety.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, oakville said:

Ha! I forgot to put the :)) quotes for Brandi. I agree that Brandi was bad for Kim. The fight between Brandi ,Kim & Kyle was a classic. It was sad that so many slices of Pizza were spilled on the floor during the altercation.

I think that Kyle & Kathy have the financial means to help Kim, so they should do it. No one wants Kim to end up dead.

Kim isn't the most evil character in RHOBH history. That spot belongs to Carlton

I live in Ontario. Pit Bulls have been banned for years. The existing ones are allowed to live, but you can't get a new pit bull. Quebec has issues with pit bulls biting people.

Kim still needs help. It was wrong for Eden to get Kim riled up about her sobriety.

I'd be OK with Ontario if y'all outlawed Kim, instead of dogs with a gangsta rep.  Her boney-finger pointing bite could turn people into Zombies

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, oakville said:

Wow! That sounds pricey. Is Westwood an expensive area of L.A.?

Yes, in that so much LA real estate is high priced. Westwood is west of Bev Hills and home to UCLA. The area is a driving and parking pain with typical Westside smaller stucco cottages and bungalows, condos, some newer larger properties and cars. Lots of cars. Just south of the UC campus is Westwood Village, which houses a few theatres, inexpensive and moderately priced restaurants, coffee joints, and sundry shops. I avoid Westwood because the traffic congestion puts me into a bad mood.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, oakville said:

I live in Ontario. Pit Bulls have been banned for years. The existing ones are allowed to live, but you can't get a new pit bull. Quebec has issues with pit bulls biting people. Refugees don't bite people.

I honestly think Kyle/Mauricio tried this route, as well as Kathy/Rick, when Kim's kids were young and it failed miserably. Kim takes the money she doesn't have to pay bills with and gets drunk/high on it, so all they would be doing is letting her have more money to use in feeding her addictions. Heck, I think Kim used bill money to get drunk/high with as well, which is why she had to move every year. Kim is a 50+ year old woman and needs to support herself.

You can't force anyone to get help/maintain sobriety, they have to want it and work at it. Right now Kim is toeing the line so that she can be with her grandson but no one knows if that will last. Her past history suggest it will not but there is always hope......this time. 

We don't know if Eden would have gone after Kim had it not been for Rinna's lies. We do know she didn't like Kyle but she really didn't say anything negative about Kim until Rinna filled her head up with garbage. After all, it was Rinna that "riled" Eden up about Kim. LOL

• Love 8