Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Sweet Georgia Jayne

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

I don't think it's a question of being heartbroken, it's how you react to the situation. Not everyone has to be curled up on the floor in a fetal position sobbing away to mean they are heartbroken when a man walks away from them.

Nor did Erika say that-she seemed more fixated on her mother's purple polo shirt.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yes, I get from the comments that this is a thing to some people. That some folks are outraged about the fact that on one or two occasions she has said something like this. It amuses and confuses me at the same time, and I was raised by an actual single mom who never had two cents to rub together or got a penny of child support. Yet I cannot imagining caring about something like this to the point where it outrages people, and I have read where some are outraged. If this was her focus on the show, her storyline that she played week after week in the same manner that Brandi played the poor cheated on spouse (even though she was) it would irritate me. But it isn't her "thing". She has mentioned it a couple of times. She doesn't appear to be playing it for sympathy or to make people like her more. Just a strange deal to me. 

No here said they were "outraged", let alone me. LOL She has said these things several times to the other HWs and in her TH, so more than a 1 or 2 times. No, she is saying it for sympathy, she is trying to sell us a false picture of her, that of the hard working single mom...again, that is not the truth at all, not even close. Erika is trying to sell us a bogus bill of goods when it comes to her past.

• Love 9

I'm going to need Mauricio to deviate from the Agency baseball caps and t-shirts. If he's going to insist that The Agency be featured, then he needs to go full Bethenny and plaster that logo on everything:

• Agency cocktail shakers
  • Agency cocktail and wine glasses 
  • Agency nameplate necklaces 
  • Agency tie clips 
  • Agency money clip 
  • Agency cufflinks 
  • Agency ties just using the stylized Agency logo
  • A matching set of diamond earrings and a ginormous ring in the stylized Agency logo
  • Agency belt buckle
  • Agency branded magic bullet
  • Agency keurig pods
  • Agency wines
  • A hand painted Birkin bag with custom The Agency graffiti
  • Love 6

I wish this show would focus on what the women do best.  

Erika is fun to watch because of her over the top glam, decadent lifestyle, team of makeup artist, etc.  They need to stop trying to make her seem softer.  She just isn't, and that is one of the cool things about her.  

Eileen is a soap opera super diva.  Focus on that, I love seeing her on the set and I enjoy hearing her talk about acting.

For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like any of the women are awful people.  Lisa R has her bad moments, but I do not think she is a mean person, she just likes to talk/gossip.  Not a great thing, but I understand.

Eileen has been called humorless, but I have seen her laughing and joking around with people, she is just a more reserved person, like Erika.  Nothing wrong with that.  

Kyle and Lisa V are hams, and life of the party type people.  It is just who they are.  

I really like them all.  Yes, they do asshole things sometimes, but so do I and everyone I know.  

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 9

I don't normally have an issue with Erika.  She's kind of been a non-entity to me, but this episode was the first time I actively liked her.  I think our moms raised us similarly, so I connected with her on that. 

That said, what on earth is happening with her hair in those THs where she's in the lace top and the gold necklaces?  Is that...intentional? 

There was a shot in which Eden looked about six months pregnant at the "Fat Jewish" party.  I'm honestly not trying to body-shame her, as I don't even think it was her body but...just...wtf was happening there?  Was her dress just poochy? 

It's admirable that Lisa V. cares so deeply about animals, but no one should be able to use the term "lifestyle dog store" with a straight face.

• Love 3

I live in Georgia, and Conyers is not as backwoods as Ericka portrayed it; however, I'm baffled by the gravesite visit. That looked more like what I've seen as a pet cemetery, not a human grave. And the "head stones" looked really new too. Anyone else think that was staging for the show and her grandparents are actually  buried somewhere else? I would google them and look for their obituaries, but I deleted the episode before I thought to make a note of the names. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Crankybroad said:

I live in Georgia, and Conyers is not as backwoods as Ericka portrayed it; however, I'm baffled by the gravesite visit. That looked more like what I've seen as a pet cemetery, not a human grave. And the "head stones" looked really new too. Anyone else think that was staging for the show and her grandparents are actually  buried somewhere else? I would google them and look for their obituaries, but I deleted the episode before I thought to make a note of the names. 

It is possible that the cemetery refused to sign a release. I agree, the supposed cemetery look way too over grown to be real.

• Love 5

As someone who just lost her mother to dementia a few weeks ago after watching it slowly take her for over a decade, I found the Erica stuff very touching and real. I thought the same thing with Eileen earlier this season. I don't know if I buy Rinna's claims about her family and the disease but it doesn't matter.

It makes me sick how many people are going through this, almost always with mothers. It's a special kind of torture for everyone to go through, not just the one suffering from the actual disease, and it changes people touched by it forever. I think this is one of the reasons Eileen and Erica seem to be real friends to me. They're in this sick club many of us here belong to. But it's the old Groucho joke come true. No one wants to be in this club that would have us as a member.  

I like seeing people not fighting and seeming to be genuine. I find that Erica, Eileen, Kyle (often), and Rinna (maybe too much) to be genuine. Rinna comes off too bad and screws up even more to be faking it. I watched her on Days. She's not that good an actress. She's a gossip with a huge mouth and a bit of a mean streak when she's mad. I also still believe her story about LVP last year. LVP always has a stooge. It was Kyle, then Brandi, then Rinna, and now Dorit- talk about bland..........

I am shocked by how bad LVP is coming off this year. She seems petty and nasty and just mean. I think she's always been this way but she's really showing it. I thought she was smarter than that but possibly she realizes she's losing her grip on this show. It seems Erica is emerging as more of the "star" and that might freak her out. She should retire from this one and stay on VPR where she can be above those moronic twits who worship her.

Can we be done with Kim now, Show, please? When will people stop talking or doubting you, Kim? Never. You put yourself out there when you should have handled your issues in the private sector and you kept coming back for more. This will NEVER go away. You need to, though. Go off to have a private life and be sober or whatever. There is nothing else out there to make you interesting. 

I know it's mean but I just can't with her victim crap. I just can't.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

It is possible that the cemetery refused to sign a release. I agree, the supposed cemetery look way too over grown to be real.

The more "natural" cemeteries are becoming very popular.  The ones out in CA, are very natural, don't allow the usual headstone types of thing, and in some cases, no markings at all . . . instead they put a device in the casket (always natural), that you locate by carrying a small GPS locator.  They, as goofy as it sounds, are very beautiful, more woodsy.  A very natural setting.  The ones I have been to have been extremely peaceful, and not as "rigid" as the usual types.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

That is odd.  Eileen very thin skinned.

Odd considering I have NEVER tweeted about her, only discussed her on this forum.  HELLO EILEEN.  And, yes, you & Vinnie are boring.  Stop with the soap opera voice, and get a story line (besides sucking up to ERika.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

The more "natural" cemeteries are becoming very popular.  The ones out in CA, are very natural, don't allow the usual headstone types of thing, and in some cases, no markings at all . . . instead they put a device in the casket (always natural), that you locate by carrying a small GPS locator.  They, as goofy as it sounds, are very beautiful, more woodsy.  A very natural setting.  The ones I have been to have been extremely peaceful, and not as "rigid" as the usual types.

I'm in CA and never heard of this but it sounds nice. Our family plot is at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and its very structured with markers and no headstones. Its all about the power lawn mower.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Odd considering I have NEVER tweeted about her, only discussed her on this forum.  HELLO EILEEN.  And, yes, you & Vinnie are boring.  Stop with the soap opera voice, and get a story line (besides sucking up to ERika.

That was a bit nauseating; talk about elevating! Does she need the ratings that badly on "Y & R?" lol! ;-)

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Sounds lovely but is that where her GP are buried, in that type of cemetery that is? I don't know but it looked staged to me.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

That is odd.  Eileen very thin skinned.

She might be thin skinned cause she's on thin ice with Bravo!  Seems like fans don't appreciate her lack of showing up this season.

• Love 7
Just now, zulualpha said:

She might be thin skinned cause she's on thin ice with Bravo!  Seems like fans don't appreciate her lack of showing up this season.

Well it is kind of ridiculous for her to be making the most and doing the least! Being Rinna's bestie isn't supposed to be a starring role in this silly show! She's supposed to stir it up and unfortunately even after giving her every benefit of the doubt, I finally have to agree she's BORING as HELL and needs to go! ;-)

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I'm in CA and never heard of this but it sounds nice. Our family plot is at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and its very structured with markers and no headstones. Its all about the power lawn mower.

Oh I have several family members buried at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills.   No, these new places are actually very nice, if that's the way you want to go.  I'm pretty sure this is the type of place her GP's are at.  We recently had a discussion with our kids - if (when ) something happens to one of us - cremation, put in a coffee can.  Then taken on great adventures.  When the other spouse goes, mix in with the first one, and it's up to them what to do with us.   My brother-in-law just spent over $20K on the funeral for his wife.  I, personally, would rather my family go out and have a raving good time.  But, when I saw Erika and her mom, it looked like many of the place now available in No. CA.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Well it is kind of ridiculous for her to be making the most and doing the least! Being Rinna's bestie isn't supposed to be a starring role in this silly show! She's supposed to stir it up and unfortunately even after giving her every benefit of the doubt, I finally have to agree she's BORING as HELL and needs to go! ;-)

And, wasn't that supposedly the reason that Rinna was upset with Yolanda last season (and, hence, the whole Munchausens' aftermath)?  You would think that Rinna, who, by her own words, is a "hustler", wouldn't be thrilled with Eileen this season, either, considering that Eileen hasn't been around too much.

• Love 5

I've come to the conclusion that Rinna will say or do anything to stay relevant.  People who she claims have manipulated her, are now the same ones she sucks up to now.  When she is one on one with any of the other women, she agrees with them.  Then she relates the conversation to another woman who disagrees, and she's on board with what they say.  In the end she claims it's her "truth", and yet it is always the last conversation she had.   She will do anything, absolutely anything, to keep this gig. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I've come to the conclusion that Rinna will say or do anything to stay relevant.  People who she claims have manipulated her, are now the same ones she sucks up to now.  When she is one on one with any of the other women, she agrees with them.  Then she relates the conversation to another woman who disagrees, and she's on board with what they say.  In the end she claims it's her "truth", and yet it is always the last conversation she had.   She will do anything, absolutely anything, to keep this gig. 

Maybe being medicated has something to do with that; hence the "Harry Hamlin" invocation! He centers her after so many years! ;-)

• Love 2
5 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Wow I suspect Eileen is reading these posts - she just blocked me from twitter. 

God I hope she is reading them!

Hey  Eileen,

Ya damn enabling  hypocrite get your lazy ass off the show. You talk in never ending circles that would make a whirling dervish dizzy and stick that pointed nose in to everybody else's business yet take offence if your name is ever brought up. You are not a good friend and your lose all credibility when you are unable to call a friend out for bad behavior and always make excuses on her behalf.   Go back to your cluttered overgrown stucco box and pull the frozen icicle out of your ass. You are cold and boring enough all ready. Your scenes are stilted and as bland as beige can be.

God I hope your diarrhea streaming mouth and ass are gone next season.

Fuck You,

Giselle

P.S. I'm not on social media but apparently you can't handle honest criticism otherwise you wouldn't block someone with honest criticism. Bitch!

Edited by Giselle
added "reading them" for clarity
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I don't think LVP and Kyle make less than Eileen or ever have.  My guess is she and Rinna came on with more of an established star salary vs. a rookie salary like Carlton.  Eileen had some promise her first season but she has wallowed in mediocrity since.  It seems to me her second job these days is promoting Erika Jayne.  Eileen needs to join the Camille Grammer train and just show up and say "hi" and wear something that looks great.  My guess is prior to the show she and RInna had virtually no contact with one another off the set.   

A little off-topic, does anyone see any reason for a third visit this season by Rinna to WWHL?  I guess she will break it all down for us Tuesday night.

• Love 8

If this was her focus on the show, her storyline that she played week after week in the same manner that Brandi played the poor cheated on spouse (even though she was) it would irritate me. But it isn't her "thing". She has mentioned it a couple of times. She doesn't appear to be playing it for sympathy or to make people like her more. Just a strange deal to me. 

Agree with everything you said. It isn't the focus of who she is on this show. Mileage varies for people, I guess.

I still like Eileen *ducks*

• Love 3

Well, if Eileen is reading this, I would like her to know that I still adore her. Maybe I'm biased because I used to watch Y&R with my mother when I had to stay home from school on one of the rare occasions I was sick. My mom would get so caught up the stories. It was really cute. 

I think Eileen dresses so well, and I love her voice. 

I love that Kyle is trying to persuade Vanderpump to be more open to Eileen. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zulualpha said:

We also don't appreciate being subjected to someone so fucking boring. Her only storylines have been bitching about somebody else's issues, having an affair and being a home wrecker, oh and Mommie died.  We see nothing of her home life because she doesn't have one. She has an ever present  pained look even when she says she's having fun and repeats herself like a broken fucking record which is not engaging to the audience.

The bitch doesn't seem to realize that she did a better job of raising the specter of the affair than LVP ever did because she couldn't shut up about getting a  damn apology. KVP mentioned it once, how long has she been harping in this issue, Her constant little talking head side swipes just brings to mind "oh she's still pissed she was outed as a cheating spouse wo made a cuckhold of her ex-husband."

While I first thought she bought a bit of class to the show she's proved me sorely mistaken.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Agree with everything you said. It isn't the focus of who she is on this show. Mileage varies for people, I guess.

I still like Eileen *ducks*

I want to like her, but she's really put me off of late by being Rinna's apologist and enabler; ironic right? I understood where she was coming from with LVP's little dig about "the affair," but it went on much, much too long! It carried on into this season for a hot second before more apologies are bandied about! No one cared by then; even with commiserating Eileen's losses in family members! Now she's allowing Rinna more cover after her hateful bantering about Kim's sobriety; actually hugging her instead of wagging her finger! Erika wasn't mean, but didn't let her get away without razzing her for being so stupid! Rinna has too much going for her being a "D-lister" to be such a b!tch and I can't wait for her to be called out at the reunion! ;-)

• Love 8
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The cemetery had it's name displayed in the episode, with a shot of it's entrance sign.  It's the Honey Creek Woodlands natural burial ground.  It's a green cemetery and looks lovely.  http://www.honeycreekwoodlands.com/ 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Wow I suspect Eileen is reading these posts - she just blocked me from twitter. 

I guess you should consider yourself lucky. If she knew you in 3D she would be dogging your ass for years fishing for and apology.

I think you came out ahead.

• Love 10

I don't need to see Eileen scolding Rinna about the Kim affair; that isn't her job. That's on Kyle, and Kyle is the one who is letting her off a bit too easy (so far, we'll have to see what happens at the reunion).

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I don't need to see Eileen scolding Rinna about the Kim affair; that isn't her job. That's on Kyle, and Kyle is the one who is letting her off a bit too easy (so far, we'll have to see what happens at the reunion).

Eileen scolding Rinna is one and only thing she never involves herself in. Some friend. When I have been wrong friends have given me very good counsel especially the time or two they have called me on my shit and said I was wrong,  then showed me why and most of all didn't make excuses for me. Eileen is not a true friend to Rinna 

I agree Kyle is letting Rinna off too easy. Way too easy.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I dunno, maybe she is scolding her off-screen, maybe she isn't. For me, it just isn't something I need to see on this show.

And that is where Eileen's hypocrisy lies. She will scold everybody else on the show and on camera but never ever Rinna.

I'm not saying I want to see it. I don't want her on the show, but it would have given "Little Miss. Resolution" more credibility if she took her friend to task like she did everybody else.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

And that is where Eileen's hypocrisy lies. She will scold everybody else on the show and on camera but never ever Rinna.

I'm not saying I want to see it. I don't want her on the show, but it would have given "Little Miss. Resolution" more credibility if she took her friend to task like she did everybody else.

That's all I was saying; be consistent! Rinna was wrong and all concerned knows it; esp. the fans! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added sentence
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

That's all I was saying; be consistent! Rinna was wrong and all concerned knows it; esp. the fans! ;-(

Seriously when Erika and her met for lunch the first thing out of Eileen's mouth after wondering if Erika gets tickets for parking illegally was that at least Rinna "owns" her words after she just cried to everyone in Mexico that she had no memory of these words and left the party crying for being questioned about her words. I am only surprised that Eileen didn't get in a "LVP is worse because she smirked when Rinna was owning it!."

• Love 9
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Seriously when Erika and her met for lunch the first thing out of Eileen's mouth after wondering if Erika gets tickets for parking illegally was that at least Rinna "owns" her words after she just cried to everyone in Mexico that she had no memory of these words and left the party crying for being questioned about her words. I am only surprised that Eileen didn't get in a "LVP is worse because she smirked when Rinna was owning it!."

That placates both Eileen and Rinna to no end! It's their constant refrain; "LVP's lovin' this!" *hands rubbed together* ;-)

• Love 3

I brought this old blog of Eileen's http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/eileen-davidson/eileen-davidson-i-see-lisa

I do believe she would have more of a storyline if she could just get people to listen to her reiterate, regurgitate, rehash over and over again about her feelings and how she feels and why she feels and how they should feel about her feelings.  Do it sincerely damn it. Always remember it is LVP's fault. Eileen will never understand it is okay to dismiss someone's feelings-all she has to do is ask her idol Erika Jayne.

I always thought it was interesting when Eileen said she felt validated after LVP said on camera her apology wasn't sincere.  Now when LVP feels vindicated about Rinna and her stepping in crap-Eileen is appalled at LVP's behavior.

For two seasons Rinna has stepped all over two people's disease issues and made it pretty much the entire season and Eileen, and I don't think she means to, objectifies both Yolanda and Kim, by wanting to blame LVP at all costs and have these endless discussions about how she feels and how Rinna feels and how others should feel. 

There are times I truly like Eileen such as her discussion with Kyle about when she has and hasn't seen Kim sober, when Rinna told her she said it (Eileen's comment-that changes everything) in Amsterdam when she asked RInna why she went shopping with Kim.  She is cool when she sticks to the facts-not so much so when she starts to bend them.  Making Rinna's choice to go shopping with Kim an example of LVP's manipulation was a prime example of how she falls off the facts wagon. 

After last year and Eileen's insistence that Kyle was pretty much an idiot for standing by LVP, I wonder if she will accept the same critique of her friendship with Rinna.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

God I hope she is reading them!

Hey  Eileen,

Ya damn enabling  hypocrite get your lazy ass off the show. You talk in never ending circles that would make a whirling dervish dizzy and stick that pointed nose in to everybody else's business yet take offence if your name is ever brought up. You are not a good friend and your lose all credibility when you are unable to call a friend out for bad behavior and always make excuses on her behalf.   Go back to your cluttered overgrown stucco box and pull the frozen icicle out of your ass. You are cold and boring enough all ready. Your scenes are stilted and as bland as beige can be.

God I hope your diarrhea streaming mouth and ass are gone next season.

Fuck You,

Giselle

P.S. I'm not on social media but apparently you can't handle honest criticism otherwise you wouldn't block someone with honest criticism. Bitch!

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

We also don't appreciate being subjected to someone so fucking boring. Her only storylines have been bitching about somebody else's issues, having an affair and being a home wrecker, oh and Mommie died.  We see nothing of her home life because she doesn't have one. She has an ever present  pained look even when she says she's having fun and repeats herself like a broken fucking record which is not engaging to the audience.

The bitch doesn't seem to realize that she did a better job of raising the specter of the affair than LVP ever did because she couldn't shut up about getting a  damn apology. KVP mentioned it once, how long has she been harping in this issue, Her constant little talking head side swipes just brings to mind "oh she's still pissed she was outed as a cheating spouse wo made a cuckhold of her ex-husband."

While I first thought she bought a bit of class to the show she's proved me sorely mistaken.

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

I guess you should consider yourself lucky. If she knew you in 3D she would be dogging your ass for years fishing for and apology.

I think you came out ahead.

Eileen scolding Rinna is one and only thing she never involves herself in. Some friend. When I have been wrong friends have given me very good counsel especially the time or two they have called me on my shit and said I was wrong,  then showed me why and most of all didn't make excuses for me. Eileen is not a true friend to Rinna 

I agree Kyle is letting Rinna off too easy. Way too easy.

See, this is why I love you, G.

I have a horrifically cluttered home, and haven't had sex in decades, but I can still imagine Eileen trying to emote whilst underneath vapid Vinny - "Beige.  I think I'll paint the ceiling beige".  Then she demands apologies for the rest of his miserable garage-peeping life for some unsuspected slight - which may be why he gambles all her soap funds away.

And I am one of the few people on the planet who have never watched a soap.  Seriously.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Lizzing said:

The cemetery had it's name displayed in the episode, with a shot of it's entrance sign.  It's the Honey Creek Woodlands natural burial ground.  It's a green cemetery and looks lovely.  http://www.honeycreekwoodlands.com/ 

Good catch. Interesting info and it look lovely but without knowing this, that scene looked fake. Glad to see they respected her family and didn't fake it for the cameras.

• Love 4
On 3/8/2017 at 1:44 AM, Lizzing said:

Erika looks amazing with less makeup; even at her lunch with Eileen at the top of the show, she didn't have on the fake lashes and tons of makeup and it made her look even younger.

Still not much of a Kim fan, but I kinda loved seeing that she's truly committed to turtles, even having a turtle figure outside her condo door.

The Housewives shows need to put a moratorium on trying to make The Fat Jewish happen.  I don't care about him or his dog, though, if I had to pick, I'd stick with his dog.

Why is Eileen even still on this show, though?  She's not hosted any events this season so far and she adds nothing to the plot.  Hell, Kyle's party planner has had about as big of a role.

I like Eileen but she doesn't have much of a story line.

The "Fat Jewish" was ridiculous. Ericka Girardi is a very interesting character. I like her much more than Ericka Jane

• Love 2
1 hour ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Yes!! Remember the Designing Women episode where the guy with AIDS hired them to plan his funeral and he wanted a New Orleans jazz send off? That's what I want! Everyone eat, drink, laugh, cry, party and throw my ashes in a box in the middle of banquet table and dump a little champs out for ya dead homie. Ya can't take it with you!

HAHAH OMG the mental picture!!

"Oh. Yes. Yes. Vinny. Beige. BEIGE!!!"

Also, his official name is now "Vapid Vinny".

Mindless trivia:  That AIDS victim was portrayed by a young Tony Goldwyn.

Regarding Eileen:  I wonder if anyone has factored in that she is also under another contract with Y & R which may very well limit her behavior on this show?   Lisa Rinna does not have to worry about that, she is not an active cast member of DAYS.

• Love 6
On 3/9/2017 at 11:02 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Eden looked as if she was pregnant when she was walking up to Kyle's store.  

Where were Dorit's bangs at the store?

Mauricio went on a little too long about a jewish man being that physical with Kyle. 

Eden has them - why do I picture her as a psycho stalker with a "souvenir" room in her attic?

• Love 4