Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
DittyDotDot

“Bitch” Vs. “Jerk”: Where We Discuss Who The Writers Screwed This Week/Season/Ever

2 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

I do think she has him confused with someone else who was not up for consideration by Marvel or Zero Dark Thirty for that matter. I am sure he has not aged out either. It's not like casting directors have forgotten the guy they wanted because he couldn't get out of contractual obligations. 

You do realize these movies came out in 2012 and casting would have been the year before? And in all those years since he has not landed any major role or been confident enough in the interest in him to not keep renewing his contract? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ria said:

You do realize these movies came out in 2012 and casting would have been the year before? And in all those years since he has not landed any major role or been confident enough in the interest in him to not keep renewing his contract? 

It doesn't really matter.  We'll see (eventually) what Jensen does next, whether he has a big movie, another TV show or just decides to stick with his singing.  He has more than enough to keep him busy (and fulfilled) in between his brewery, his music and possibly directing.  He can wait till a role comes along that he wants.  We don't know what's been going on behind the scenes (in the studios, not just on his part), so there's no profit in debating what might have been years ago or even what might be next.  We'll all see.  

• Like 4

On another forum I saw a nickname for another character (ironically, played by an actor who was on SPN) and it made me LOL. Smuggy McFavoriteson. I do believe I have a new nickname for Sammy. 😄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

This episode just further cemented by belief that Sam really doesn't like Dean.  It's why his so called rah rah speeches never work.

Someone also needs to tell Jared to soften his delivery.  He always sounds like he's lecturing/talking at Dean rather than just talking to him.

Sam, yet again, was given an opportunity to defend Dean and he threw him under the bus by agreeing that he's a bully. 

Why didn't Sam and Cas just let Dean sacrifice himself?  Then they would have been free.

I'm beginning to believe the only reason Dean got the be the cheer-er rather than the cheer-ee in Atomic Monsters was because so they could add the line that Sam pulled him through and remind the audience that that Sam is the inspirational one leader.

Glynn sucks as bad as Berens.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Like 12

24 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This episode just further cemented by belief that Sam really doesn't like Dean.  It's why his so called rah rah speeches never work.

Someone also needs to tell Jared to soften his delivery.  He always sounds like he's lecturing/talking at Dean rather than just talking to him.

Sam, yet again, was given an opportunity to defend Dean and he threw him under the bus by agreeing that he's a bully. 

Why didn't Sam and Cas just let Dean sacrifice himself?  Then they would have been free.

I'm beginning to believe the only reason Dean got the be the cheer-er rather than the cheer-ee in Atomic Monsters was because so they could add the line that Sam pulled him through and remind the audience that that Sam is the inspirational one leader.

Between the writing and both Sam/Jared and Cas/Misha's line deliveries, it's pretty clear that neither of them like Dean. He's a convenient punching bag and some extra muscle when they need it (and when he's not dropping his gun or tripping over himself). Glynn drank Dabb's koolaid after her first episode. Even Regarding Dean took shots at the character - it was only made great by Jensen's performance.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

They have to treat his that way, Dean is mean and stupid, remember? It's smart, sensitive Sam's job to try and teach him how to think and feel correctly. 😡

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

21 hours ago, Ria said:

I can believe that Jensen stayed because he enjoyed the work and the people, he liked the security and the paycheck and he realized leaving a show is always risky. 

But what is clearly not true is the claim by some that the show stalled his career and he lost all sorts of major roles because of his contract (which he continue to sign multiple times). Auditioning for so many big roles and not getting them is probably why he continued to sign on. If he wasn’t in big demand and not getting many major offers in his thirties, that’s unlikely to change in his 40s. If he stays with acting, his most likely roles will be as the father of rebellious drug troubled teens in Lifetime and Hallmark movies or maybe a dad role in a sitcom if he’s lucky. Maybe he will just choose to direct instead. 

In other words, he'll have Michael Shanks's career.  Yeah, I don't see Jensen getting a major movie role at his age.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mulva said:

In other words, he'll have Michael Shanks's career.  Yeah, I don't see Jensen getting a major movie role at his age.

James McAvoy, Chris Pratt, Christian Bale, Matt Damon, Ewan McGreggor, Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Mark Ruffalo, Cillian Murphy, Timothy Olyphant, Idris Elba, Ryan Reynolds, Jeremy Renner etc. etc.

If you believe that Jensen's age is the only thing holding him back from a "major" movie role, there's plenty of examples disputing that. I'd argue that the majority of our most famous movie stars nowadays are 40+. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Mulva said:

at his age.

Harrison Ford was in his late 30s and at that time a relative unknown when he was cast as Han Solo.  Id' say he went on to a pretty successful career.  He's almost 80 and just filmed Call of the Wild.  That seems like a pretty action heavy movie.

There are lots of good roles.  What Jensen needs is someone to take a chance on him. He seems to have good people in his corner.   He said he has meetings in LA in a few weeks to discuss his future.   

I'd be lying if I said don't want to see Jensen in a big budget movie along with A-listers.  Its my dream to see him act alongside Ryan Reynolds, but first and foremost I want to see him in a quality project.  With writers who are interested in his character.

Selisihly, I'd rather seem him on TV because I think his strength is character building.  He makes me care about his characters.  Alec, Priestly, Tom, Dean, I want to know more about what makes them tick.  Its easier to develop a character when you play him multiple times rather then once every two years.

I just hope he stays far away from the CW.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Harrison Ford was in his late 30s and at that time a relative unknown when he was cast as Han Solo.  Id' say he went on to a pretty successful career.  He's almost 80 and just filmed Call of the Wild.  That seems like a pretty action heavy movie.

There are lots of good roles.  What Jensen needs is someone to take a chance on him. He seems to have good people in his corner.   He said he has meetings in LA in a few weeks to discuss his future.   

I'd be lying if I said don't want to see Jensen in a big budget movie along with A-listers.  Its my dream to see him act alongside Ryan Reynolds, but first and foremost I want to see him in a quality project.  With writers who are interested in his character.

Selisihly, I'd rather seem him on TV because I think his strength is character building.  He makes me care about his characters.  Alec, Priestly, Tom, Dean, I want to know more about what makes them tick.  Its easier to develop a character when you play him multiple times rather then once every two years.

I think it's promising that WB and Marvel have had their eye on him and the only reason he wasn't an Avenger was his contract.  

Now he will be free. WB and Marvel will know this. They will continue to make movies.

The man comes with a genre fan following that has kept the show going, still has it, can do comedy/tragedy/action/badass like no one else. has barely aged and has a fantastic reputation in the business. 

My husband thinks he is perfect for Wolverine.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

My husband thinks he is perfect for Wolverine.

He would, but I really don't want him re-doing a role that has been done so recently, and in this case, so iconically, by another actor. Let him originate his own role, please!

• Like 5

Brought over from Spoilers thread

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I read somewere that Jared didn`t film much for episode 7 - probably respectively as Jensen filmed very little for episode 6. I`m not aware for any BTS-reasons for either one so I honestly don`t get it with all the time off. They probably have stuff like that in their contract now.

not super spoilery but just in case

Spoiler

You can bet that whatever the reasons, *if* it's a Sam-lite episode it won't be because he's too defeated/pissed off to do anything but eat cereal from a box and brood. He'll be off saving the world somewhere (probably with his BFF Castiel), while helping little old ladies cross the street and petting baby seals.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

@gonzosgirrl

Spoiler

You're prediction is right on, while Dean goes off on this own, Sam and Cas are trying to find God.  Its right in the episode description.

Also I fully belief that this will end up being a hallucination.  Its too on the nose to what Dean is looking for.  The Bar being called Swayze's, getting to sing (and sing well from the sounds of it) and a big fight, and a guy to watch his back.  Sam will still get the big save.   I would put money on it.

Also with regards to episode 10 it occurred to me that its Dean that gets the cavity and Sam the cold.  So its seems they're trying to create more sympathy for Sam.  (ah poor baby is so sick), while Dean gets the cavity.  I would guess it will be the first teeth so they can make an "ugly" joke both literally and figuratively.

If the rotation holds, its a Perez ep so I'm also expecting that episode to go with laughing with Sam but at Dean.  I'd also guess that Sam's special skills will be all Sam while Dean's will be all Gods given to reinforce the hero Sam, zero Dean message they seem to hammering away at. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Brought over from Spoilers thread

Hide contents

not super spoilery but just in case

Hide contents

You can bet that whatever the reasons, *if* it's a Sam-lite episode it won't be because he's too defeated/pissed off to do anything but eat cereal from a box and brood. He'll be off saving the world somewhere (probably with his BFF Castiel), while helping little old ladies cross the street and petting baby seals.

I laughed and then I cried.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mulva said:

Yeah, I don't see Jensen getting a major movie role at his age.

Are you confusing Jensen with a woman? Hollywood has nothing against casting older men for major roles. Women are the ones restricted by their age.

• Like 6

On 11/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, Mulva said:

Stranger things have happened. Patrick Stewart was 47 when Star Trek: Next Generation started and 60 when he first played Professor Xavier. 

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, juppschmitz said:

Stranger things have happened. Patrick Stewart was 47 when Star Trek: Next Generation started and 60 when he first played Professor Xavier. 

🤷🏼‍♀️

I was in my twenties when TNG started and I was all about Jean-Luc Picard. The idea that Jensen has aged out is ludicrous.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Like 6

I'm commenting here becuase part of my response belongs here.

I don't have a problem with people addressing tension with humor but the double standards bother me.  When Jensen did it he was making light and not taking it seriously.

When Jared does it 'its a joke."

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't have a problem with people addressing tension with humor but the double standards bother me.  When Jensen did it he was making light and not taking it seriously.

Well, it is the stans so I'm not expecting any different.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen may actually have been employing black humor. In effect Jared was his " big dumb friend" or whatever he said. Personally I took that as Jensen being funny, acknowledging the situation but not letting Jared off easy either. He is a grown man with responsibilities and should behave better. He is a husband and father. He has a responsibility to the show. Beyond the people that he directly hurt by his actions, he potentially let a lot of people down had he been in jail for longer. The behavior is unacceptable.

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

Jensen may actually have been employing black humor. In effect Jared was his " big dumb friend" or whatever he said. Personally I took that as Jensen being funny, acknowledging the situation but not letting Jared off easy either. He is a grown man with responsibilities and should behave better. He is a husband and father. He has a responsibility to the show. Beyond the people that he directly hurt by his actions, he potentially let a lot of people down had he been in jail for longer. The behavior is unacceptable.

I agree. I didn't especially like Jensen joking about it, but I think he deserves some slack because he had nothing to do with what happened and was in a rough spot in terms of addressing it. 

It's funny because my BvJ opinions were always about the characters but this incident has made me rethink some things offscreen. 

• Like 5

Brought over from Super Positive thread by Sue B.:

I really liked Jared and Jensen’s answer in the convention panel today about the length of the show (emphasis mine): 

Question: "After playing the same characters after 15 years, normally actors get into acting so they can play different characters throughout their career, what were the deciding factors saying ‘okay, we’re going to keep going with these same characters for 15 years or should we end the show earlier so we can see what other characters are out there for us."

"Jared: Great question Genevieve, that’s a weird name.   Ah ... speaking for myself I’ve been able to play a lot of characters of Supernatural so that’s a blessing but I got into acting to tell stories.  I love stories. I love reading stories. I love watching stories.  I love telling stories. I love being around a raconteur who tells stories, and he’s (Points to Jensen) a great story teller, Bob Singer is a great story teller. You have those people in your life who tell you about their weekend and you want to hear. Like this is going to be cool, I want to hear, not ‘oh, they’re droning in again about their drive. I don’t care!’  I’d watch Bill Murray read a telephone book. There the ones that can tell you a great story.  Like art, you see a great painting and it tells you a story or you imagine a story,  or great music.  If I played Sam a Winchester my entire life, I’d die happy. Ya know? As long as he had a story to tell and he DOES have a story to tell and he’s telling that story and maybe on April 5th when Jared and Sam say good bye to each other, hopefully it’s see ya later, not goodbye, ya know?  (Jensen interrupts with a faux loud sob) we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.  So yeah, I’m really excited to tell the stories.  I get to tell an overarching story but I get to tell a lot of smaller stories concurrently. So I’m very thrilled to have had this opportunity."

"Jensen: I was talking about this a little bit earlier, and I think one of the reasons why he and I have stuck with this for as long as we have is I think there is a realization on both parts here of just how rare and unique this opportunity is. There’s not a lot of shows that get to film 327 episodes, there’s shows that ... (applause for 327) ...ah and even more rare that have 327 episodes of the same two leading characters.  And, you know the the ones that do get into the triple digits and stuff tend to be more procedural type shows.  You know where they’re following a formula that works, and works very well. To constantly be creating new story lines and new character arcs and new characters and all new motivations season after season after season after season and so on. I think we quickly realized we were part of something special here and that we had. We’ve heard the metaphor of lightening in a bottle and I don’t think he and I were ready to get rid of that anytime soon. And we were wanting to hang onto that as long as possible. And so we have. We’ve tried to do it justice. We’ve tried to earn this as much as we possibly can."

It’s really nice to be part of a fandom where the actors genuinely like the show and share some heartfelt appreciation for the unique and complex storytelling.

*************************************************************************************

The bolded parts are mine. I'm putting this here because, although I thank Sue B. for her quotes, when I read it, I was really irked by Jared's reply to the question - it's all about how he loves all the stories that Sam gets to tell. (And play, I would say) Wouldn't it be nice if Dean had a few(?) more to tell and play? The other thing that stood out to me was Jensen's answer which constantly included "he and I and we", not "I" which conveys to me that Jensen looks at their work and longevity on the show as teamwork, not specifically what he alone is there for. Jensen even compliments the creators of the stories/arcs etc. as reasons for the show going on so long. IMO it is striking how different their answers are to the same question.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

The bolded parts are mine. I'm putting this here because, although I thank Sue B. for her quotes, when I read it, I was really irked by Jared's reply to the question - it's all about how he loves all the stories that Sam gets to tell. (And play, I would say) Wouldn't it be nice if Dean had a few(?) more to tell and play? The other thing that stood out to me was Jensen's answer which constantly included "he and I and we", not "I" which conveys to me that Jensen looks at their work and longevity on the show as teamwork, not specifically what he alone is there for. Jensen even compliments the creators of the stories/arcs etc. as reasons for the show going on so long. IMO it is striking how different their answers are to the same question.

Exactly my reaction to it.

I know there are (IMO rare) examples of Jared talking about Dean/Jensen and complimenting his peers, but he is invariably an I, me, mine guy. It's especially noticeable when they are both answering the same question.

• Like 9

My opinion here:

Another way to look at it is that Jared answered Genevieve's question more specifically from an artistic standpoint and on a personal level, prefacing that with "speaking for myself..." Jared explained why - for him - he enjoyed staying with the work. Jensen answered the question more generally - that he realized the potential of what they had and wanted to keep holding on to it - which was easier to answer from a "we" standpoint if he and Jared had had that discussion in the past.

How is Jared supposed to answer for Jensen on what Jensen appreciated about the acting process or about playing Dean? And wouldn't it have been presumptuous of him to do something like that? He likely would've gotten criticized with "why is he speaking for Jensen? How does he know what Jensen thinks about that?"

It could be as simple as Jensen feels more comfortable speaking for both he and Jared whereas Jared doesn't feel as comfortable speaking for Jensen*** rather than some "Jared only cares about himself" thing.

And given that Jared said that the main thing for him was that they were telling great stories and that Jensen told great stories - meaning that Jared thought that Jensen makes / made the creative process fun and worth doing for all of those years because Jensen was an interesting person to be around - I think that was fairly high praise for Jensen... and specific praise rather than a general "we think X or Y."

So Jared answered the question from his own perspective and, in my opinion, gave the person asking the question a more informative and personal answer whereas Jensen's was more of a generic "This was a great opportunity and I felt grateful to have it." But somehow this makes Jared a jerk, I guess, because he didn't presume to know what Jensen's answer would be and answer for him.

I personally don't get it, but obviously miles here vary.

*** I myself, when posting, do so from more of an "I" perspective rather than from a "Sam fan" perspective. Some posters feel comfortable going with "We Sam fans think..." or "We Dean fans think..." I don't. It doesn't mean that I'm not interested in other peoples' opinions. Actually the opposite in that I am interested. I just don't feel comfortable speaking for other Sam, Dean, or Supernatural fans who are not me. And I don't think that there's anything wrong with that or that that makes me only about me.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Sam described as Sam "F'ing" Winchester, half Christ, half cowboy. 

*snort* Seriously?! His appearance in that scene did not look badass or *gag* Christlike. He was dripping with blood and had a panicked expression on his face because Lucifer was right behind him. What was Berens smoking? That's actually embarrassing to even read.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Like 10

Sam: Christ (omg), Cowboy. Flinty, bad ass, strong.

Mary: bad ass as ever, being strong for Dean even though her favourite son is dead.

Dean: cries.

Seriously, just fuck you, Berens. Dabb, too. 

Please,  tell me some more that there's no bias on this show. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Mary: bad ass as ever, being strong for Dean even though her favourite son is dead.

Don't worry, I'm sure that shortly you'll be told that it's all in your head!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

*snort* Seriously?! His appearance in that scene did not look badass or *gag* Christlike. He was dripping with blood and had a panicked expression on his face because Lucifer was right behind him. What was Berens smoking? That's actually embarrassing to even read.

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They don't even try to hide their bias.

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It's all right there,  isn't it.

Wow.

My feelings on the writer bias on this show in these latter seasons has never felt more justified before.

Unfuckingbelievable.

And Jensen read this shit, too.

Things are becoming more clear every day as to why the show is ending-at least to this fan, anyway. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

6 minutes ago, goyour-own-way said:

The other script pages are just as bad too. Sam fighting the vamps is "Sam has never looked so badass! Heroic! Awesome!" Dean gets nothing like that.

If I didn't know better, I'd think these were pages of a parody.

• Like 6

I really want to see the pages from Steve Yockey for Advanced Thanatology and Nihilism.

2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If I didn't know better, I'd think these were pages of a parody.

Now that you say that, is it confirmed these pages are legit?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, goyour-own-way said:

The other script pages are just as bad too. Sam fighting the vamps is "Sam has never looked so badass! Heroic! Awesome!" Dean gets nothing like that.

Not that I would expect it. However, Sam looked super-awesome-fantastically-badass in the scene where the vamps rather easily killed him? What was Berens on?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Not that I would expect it. However, Sam looked super-awesome-fantastically-badass in the scene where the vamps rather easily killed him? What was Berens on?

It's like a mediocre Crack!Fic got slipped into the production office and they just went with it.

51 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I really want to see the pages from Steve Yockey for Advanced Thanatology and Nihilism.

Now that you say that, is it confirmed these pages are legit?

I don't know the poster, so I wouldn't stake my life on it, but sadly, I have no problem believing it's real.

But is it normal to write such flowery, fan-boy adulation into a script like that? I mean, who does things like this:

3JQ1uTQZ.jpg small.jpg

And if it is real, again, just compare and contrast the description of the two of them fighting vamps.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It's like a mediocre Crack!Fic got slipped into the production office and they just went with it.

I don't know the poster, so I wouldn't stake my life on it, but sadly, I have no problem believing it's real.

But is it normal to write such flowery, fan-boy adulation into a script like that?

From the old script sides I remember reading till Season 4, no, it is not. Yes, occassionally the writer may put a descriptor in so the director knows what the mood or focus is supposed to be like (though if the writing is good, that should come from the scene itself) but it's not normal for the script to fellate a character like that. That is what stan-fanfic is like.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

From the old script sides I remember reading till Season 4, no, it is not. Yes, occassionally the writer may put a descriptor in so the director knows what the mood or focus is supposed to be like (though if the writing is good, that should come from the scene itself) but it's not normal for the script to fellate a character like that. That is what stan-fanfic is like.

Thanks. I mean, it's not even just the god-awful Sam stuff.

I mean, really?

wkPfNxwU.jpg small.jpg

22 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks. I mean, it's not even just the god-awful Sam stuff.

I mean, really?

wkPfNxwU.jpg small.jpg

No wonder Sam comes across as written by a 12 year old Mary Sue fan fic writer.

That is exactly how Beren's writes.

I didn't read it all, did he really say Sam was Mary's favorite?

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

57 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

But is it normal to write such flowery, fan-boy adulation into a script like that? I mean, who does things like this:

3JQ1uTQZ.jpg small.jpg

And if it is real, again, just compare and contrast the description of the two of them fighting vamps.

Well, the truth is that no matter what descriptors the writer put in, that's not what came across on screen, whether deliberately (director/actor choice) or accidentally.  Maybe that's why they started adding the adulation to the dialog, making it the "tell" rather than just "show" (which might be why some fans here have complained about the discrepancy between the show and tell in eps.)  

I think we should give some credit to the directors (or editors) for ignoring/cutting through the bias/bs.  (At least, until the Showrunner overrules them.)  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Well, the truth is that no matter what descriptors the writer put in, that's not what came across on screen, whether deliberately (director/actor choice) or accidentally.  Maybe that's why they started adding the adulation to the dialog, making it the "tell" rather than just "show" (which might be why some fans here have complained about the discrepancy between the show and tell in eps.)  

I think we should give some credit to the directors (or editors) for ignoring/cutting through the bias/bs.  (At least, until the Showrunner overrules them.)  

I mean, what do people remember from this ep? Rowena randomely banging Gabriel? Dean supposedly leaving "dead" Sam and if that was in character or not? That Sam randomely "died" for two seconds to facilitate him bringing Lucy to the camp. The vamp scene in the cave was pretty lame and even the episode itself couldn`t pretend to give two fucks over killing off a character because it was so short and went right into a convo with Lucifer. 

And Sam showing up at the camp didn`t look either Cowboy nor Christ-like. What should invoke either image?

I mean when Jackie-poo was on his knees and Dean was supposed to "sacrifice" him in an episode called Moriah, I could get if the script said "just like Abraham and Isaac". You know, in case the director was an idiot and didn`t get it from Chuck`s dialogue alone.  

Was that vamp episode episode really memorable to anyone at large? In a good or bad way? Was Season 13 really memorable? I mean, I can remember the Jack-ness and the boring AU-ness but overall the Season strikes me as pretty forgettable. Berens Becky-fanfic didn`t really make to screen.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

No, that was me.

It is true though.

No one is ever going to convince me that Jensen wasn't the primary reason for plug being pulled and the writers are punishing him for it. 

I'll be interested to hear what Jensen may say at a con after the show ends.  I don't think he'd ever trash talk the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some passive aggressive remarks, like the deliciously  salty one we got this weekend.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It is true though.

No one is ever going to convince me that Jensen wasn't the primary reason for plug being pulled and the writers are punishing him for it. 

I'll be interested to hear what Jensen may say at a con after the show ends.  I don't think he'd ever trash talk the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some passive aggressive remarks, like the deliciously  salty one we got this weekend.

What did Jensen say? ( I know about the “I don’t care“ comment he made when talking about being the director on the episode; I’m assuming that this is something else, yes?)

Thanks

28 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

What did Jensen say? ( I know about the “I don’t care“ comment he made when talking about being the director on the episode; I’m assuming that this is something else, yes?)

Thanks

Someone asked how it felt to replay all the alt versions of their characters.  Then Jensen said he didn't have any.  Someone said, yes he did and Jensen replied (paraphrasing) "ish- for like a half second"

I think i posted a link in the bitter spoilers thread.

Edited by ILoveReading · Reason: because there and their are not the same thing.
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It is true though.

You know I agree with this, but in this case, that script is for 13x23, well before the announcement for the end came. But if I were Jensen and read a script like this, well let's just say I would probably not be happy about it. But he's a much bigger and better person than I.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

You know I agree with this, but in this case, that script is for 13x23, well before the announcement for the end came. But if I were Jensen and read a script like this, well let's just say I would probably not be happy about it. But he's a much bigger and better person than I.

Sorry, I worded my post badly.  I didn't mean to say that it was that specific script, it was meant as a more general comment and that kind of obvious bias.  I doubt Berens is the only one.  That combined with Michael (see Jensen's comment from this weeked) being dropped was probably the last straw.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Someone asked how it felt to replay all the alt versions of their characters.  Then Jensen said he didn't have any.  Someone said, yes he did and Jensen replied (paraphrasing) "ish- for like a half second"

I think i posted a link in the bitter spoilers thread.

Thanks. 

And “ouch!” 😈

• Like 3