Type keyword(s) to search

“Bitch” Vs. “Jerk”: Where We Discuss Who The Writers Screwed This Week/Season/Ever

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TVaddict76 said:

Now he's nominated again when the show is coming to an end, so yeah it's very likely because Jared's rep are using what tools they have to make Jared relevant, give him some individual publicity, before the show ends. Why though is the question, I thought Jared was supposed to be retiring from acting and therefore the limelight. Unless he's had a change of heart. 

My personal opinion is that Jared's assertions of wanting to 'retire' are a little bit of whistling past the graveyard. This way, if nothing comes along for him, well, he didn't want to work anyway. If it does, it was too good to pass up.  I think there are very few who walk away from the spotlight willingly and with no regrets, and I think Jared needs the validation his fans offer. NOT that there's anything wrong with that at all, I just don't believe he really wants to 'retire'.

ETA: that said, I'm sure he (and Jensen, and Misha) could live (attention-wise) off of cons for the foreseeable future without ever having another acting job, lol.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

My personal opinion is that Jared's assertions of wanting to 'retire' are a little bit of whistling past the graveyard. This way, if nothing comes along for him, well, he didn't want to work anyway. If it does, it was too good to pass up.  I think there are very few who walk away from the spotlight willingly and with no regrets, and I think Jared needs the validation his fans offer. NOT that there's anything wrong with that at all, I just don't believe he really wants to 'retire'.

I have the same feeling tbh 

• Love 4

The character of floppy haired Sam would be more appealing to teens and the younger crowd. Dean’s a big bully and the complexities of his temperament is lost on them.

Too many teens are watching Supernatural. 😡

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Jared also got his "start" on the Teen Choice awards, he won a contest to give out a surf board so they like to trot him out as an advertisement.

I always forget about that!

(edited)

Honestly, it's not that I don't want Jared to have it. I just want Jensen to get his due, too (even if it's a stupid award). The guy deserves an Emmy - hell, at this point, he deserves a damn lifetime achievement award for Dean Winchester. If they can award freaking game show hosts, they can effing well award an actor in genre!

And it pisses me off to no end when the show's own social media person/people are so blatantly biased, which is what started me off on this to begin with.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I've had the impression Jared is not that keen to jump into another project right away.  He jokes a lot about not wanting to work. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a couple of years off.

Me either.  I obviously don't know the guy, but he always looks so content in the pictures with his family.  With his anxiety issues, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to kick back and enjoy some time with them.

I think that Jensen, on the other hand, will be looking (or maybe already is) for the next good opportunity to act or direct.  He seems a lot more driven than Jared.  Just different personalities.

I truly hope they both get what they want.

• Love 5

For me, I'm less inclined to vote just because I don't really do social media stuff and try to avoid anything that is related to click bait, but for me the question of comparing wouldn't come into it.

For me, Jensen and Jared are both really good actors and are good at what they do, but they do different things and have different strengths, so it's comparing two diverse things for me. Saying it's like apples and oranges would be cliche, and it's not quite that.

I would maybe say that it's more like comparing Dean and Sam... They are different characters, and the way Jensen and Jared approach their characters is similarly different. But the fact that I couldn't imagine anyone else playing adult Sam or Dean (Colin Ford is great at younger Sam), says to me that they are both doing it well.

Also who I prefer over the other at various times can depend on the situation. I prefer Jensen's style of acting for some kinds of emotional stuff, but I prefer Jared's for the comedy, for example. So for me praise for one doesn't always have to mean the other is worse... more often they are different, and it's only my opinion anyway. Others may entirely disagree, but their opinions can be just as valid.

• Love 5
(edited)

I've always felt that, as far as acting goes, JA has far more range than JP.

Always. And I still feel that way more strongly than ever, right now.

But tbh, I'm hard pressed to think of any actor that this show has ever given us who possesses the same amount of range that Jensen has shown me.

I think he rivals a TON of A-list actors, too.

ETA: And I've been more than ready to see him move on from this show and this network, too, Gonzosgirrl.

One more year...

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

I've always felt that, as far as acting goes, JA has far more range than JP.

Always. And I still feel that way more strongly than ever, right now.

But tbh, I'm hard pressed to think of any actor that this show has ever given us who possesses the same amount of range that Jensen has shown me.

I think he rivals a TON of A-list actors, too.

ETA: And I've been more than ready to see him move on from this show and this network, too, Gonzosgirrl.

One more year...

Co-sign all of this. I can't wait to see what he takes on after SPN.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Also who I prefer over the other at various times can depend on the situation. I prefer Jensen's style of acting for some kinds of emotional stuff, but I prefer Jared's for the comedy, for example.

I'll admit that sometimes, Jensen's humor is too broad/slapstick for me. He's good at it, but I don't care for slapstick in any form. But he's the king of the double-take and does a pretty mean prat-fall. And he's committed.

My issue with Jared's comedy is not that he isn't good at it, he just doesn't seem willing to go all in, to laugh at himself (and seem sincere about it), so for me, it always feels like acting.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

My issue with Jared's comedy is not that he isn't good at it, he just doesn't seem willing to go all in, to laugh at himself (and seem sincere about it), so for me, it always feels like acting.

Though I have to admit, the delivery (and expressions) of "I lost my shoe" in Bad Day at Black Rock was perfect.  😊

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Though I have to admit, the delivery (and expressions) of "I lost my shoe" in Bad Day at Black Rock was perfect.  😊

For some reason this was never as funny to me as it seems to be to most watchers. For me the "do you have bigger cups" line in Clap Your Hands If You Believe still gets a bigger laugh from me despite how many times I've seen it. I think that the fact that Jared improvised the scene makes it funnier.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

For some reason this was never as funny to me as it seems to be to most watchers. For me the "do you have bigger cups" line in Clap Your Hands If You Believe still gets a bigger laugh from me despite how many times I've seen it. I think that the fact that Jared improvised the scene makes it funnier.

I love both those lines.  I think they're Sam's 2 funniest lines in the whole series.  That and "I'm not supposed to laugh, right?" also in Clap Your Hands.

• Love 4

I love all of those examples, but probably my favorite, always makes me laugh moment - and the fact that we don't even see Jared is a testament to his timing and inflection - was "Should I honk?" from "Changing Channels," but I'm sure that I could find more if I think about it.

There were a few from "Bad Day..." actually that I appreciated, including Jared/Sam scratching his nose in defiance just because Dean told him not to and Sam's exasperation when the air conditioner caught on fire anyway: "But I didn't do anything..."

A bunch of Jared's stuff in "The French Mistake" is also great for me, including the blink and you'll miss it "Ooh 'Priority.' What's in it?" / "I bought part of a dead person," / "Oh, cool." exchange with Misha, and Sam's exchange with Cliff asking if they are doing anything illegal, and Sam answering, "Would it make you feel better if we said 'no'?"

5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

That and "I'm not supposed to laugh, right?" also in Clap Your Hands.

I love that one, too.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Interesting.

I believe he was one of the ScoobyDoo writers.  Please say Berens is gone and that he will prevent the "watch while cleaning" assitant from writing an ep

Honestly not sure if this is good or bad. After all, Dabb is still in charge so ...

13 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Interesting.

I believe he was one of the ScoobyDoo writers.  Please say Berens is gone and that he will prevent the "watch while cleaning" assitant from writing an ep

Well, Mr. Adams says that he has been a fan of the show since day one, so that's good! Hopefully he has watched all the episodes since then, and that is the primary requirement I would ask of a new writer for this show.

(Sadly he is already receiving certain cringeworthy tweets from the "SPN Family" regarding what should be made canon and which fan groups he should ignore. It makes me very glad that this show is ending next year.)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bergamot said:

Well, Mr. Adams says that he has been a fan of the show since day one, so that's good! Hopefully he has watched all the episodes since then, and that is the primary requirement I would ask of a new writer for this show.

(Sadly he is already receiving certain cringeworthy tweets from the "SPN Family" regarding what should be made canon and which fan groups he should ignore. It makes me very glad that this show is ending next year.)

Ibwas not a fan of the one dimensional bullet point writing of TFW in Scoobynatural, which I largely chose to ignore because it was a one off animated episode. Sam was little more than bitchface Sam, Dean was horndog chasing Daphne, and Cas was comic relief with Shaggy. IMO.

I hope he brings more to the table than that episode.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I can't find the tweet, with the panel list but unfortunately Berens will be at comic con.  That means that not only is he not gone, he's going to have a bigger role in planning the season.

29 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I can't find the tweet, with the panel list but unfortunately Berens will be at comic con.  That means that not only is he not gone, he's going to have a bigger role in planning the season.

Yeah, I just saw this in another thread.

I really wish that they would have elevated Yockey, but he likely didn't have as many opportunities to kiss Dabb's ass; or maybe he balked at doing that. 

I hope he balked at it(for Dean's sake) in this last season, anyway.

(edited)
56 minutes ago, NougatJack said:

I think that actors who would quit only because they don’t like one  storyline in a 14 season show would be very childish. If that would be the case, Jared would already have quit after the season 8 Amelia desaster. Jared and Jensen are more professional than that. 

I think the reason for ending it is that they want to have more time for their families. Since the announcement that the 14th season would be shortened, I had guessed that the 15th season would be the last.  Playing one character for 15 years is a long time. We should be grateful for their efforts, and no, we don‘t deserve anything.

The changes in Supernatural under Dabb's 'leadership' involved more than 'one storyline'. I'm not getting into a BvJ conversation here, but there is nothing childish about wanting or demanding respect for the character you've spent years creating. What Dabb did to Jensen this season (or more accurately, beginning with the cringe-worthy season finale of S13) is unconscionable. 

I'm sure there are many reasons that they decided to end it, but IMO, the lack of decent Winchester storytelling is at the crux of it. I can understand how someone who loves Jack would see it differently though, since he was effectively handed the lead story of S14.

ETA: re the bolded. Sure, the Amelia 'desaster' was a terrible idea, but 1) they ended it pretty quickly once the audience made it clear just how terrible it was.* 2) They still somehow managed to make Dean the bad guy for feeling betrayed (get-the-fuck-over-it move on, or I will), And 3) they then handed Jared the second half of the season and relegated Dean to nursemaid/cheerleader. So yeah, I can see why Jared was so magnanimous as to not quit over it.

*not to mention, it was never their intention that Sam look bad, rather, that he was mature and responsible. Let's compare and contrast to the (writer's) attitude toward Dean letting Michael in (selfish, not selfless), his willingness to sacrifice himself to the Malek box being 'suicidal' and having no 'belief' in Sam/Cas, not herioic and brave. Letting his arch-angel possessed self get his ass kicked by a teenaged, human girl. Then handing the story/save over to another kid. Pffff. 

IMO, Dabb is fortunate they only pulled the plug. Personally, I'd have done my level best to get him fired before doing so.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The changes in Supernatural under Dabb's 'leadership' involved more than 'one storyline'. I'm not getting into a BvJ conversation here, but there is nothing childish about wanting or demanding respect for the character you've spent years creating. What Dabb did to Jensen this season (or more accurately, beginning with the cringe-worthy season finale of S13) is unconscionable. 

I'm sure there are many reasons that they decided to end it, but IMO, the lack of decent Winchester storytelling is at the crux of it. I can understand how someone who loves Jack would see it differently though, since he was effectively handed the lead story of S14.

ETA: re the bolded. Sure, the Amelia 'desaster' was a terrible idea, but 1) they ended it pretty quickly once the audience made it clear just how terrible it was.* 2) They still somehow managed to make Dean the bad guy for feeling betrayed (get-the-fuck-over-it move on, or I will), And 3) they then handed Jared the second half of the season and relegated Dean to nursemaid/cheerleader. So yeah, I can see why Jared was so magnanimous as to not quit over it.

*not to mention, it was never their intention that Sam look bad, rather, that he was mature and responsible. Let's compare and contrast to the (writer's) attitude toward Dean letting Michael in (selfish, not selfless), his willingness to sacrifice himself to the Malek box being 'suicidal' and having no 'belief' in Sam/Cas, not herioic and brave. Letting his arch-angel possessed self get his ass kicked by a teenaged, human girl. Then handing the story/save over to another kid. Pffff. 

IMO, Dabb is fortunate they only pulled the plug. Personally, I'd have done my level best to get him fired before doing so.

Yes to this post 1000%. And how I wish they had the influence to get that asshole fired. I'm also hoping against hope that they can have Kripke write/influence the finale. Better yet - Yockey without his hands tied. I firmly believe that he was forced to write that drivel in Ouroboros that got Dean knocked out and Jack the BDH saving everyone and consuming Michael's grace. That stinks of Dabb to the nth degree! The guy who wrote Nihilism couldn't possibly write that shit of his own free will.

Edited by FlickChick
Finish the thought...
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

53 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Yes to this post 1000%. And how I wish they had the influence to get that asshole fired. I'm also hoping against hope that they can have Kripke write/influence the finale. Better yet - Yockey without his hands tied. I firmly believe that he was forced to write that drivel in Ouroboros that got Dean knocked out and Jack the BDH saving everyone and consuming Michael's grace. That stinks of Dabb to the nth degree! The guy who wrote Nihilism couldn't possibly write that shit of his own free will.

+1,000 x 1,000 to both of these posts. 

I will never forgive Dabb and his cronies for what they tried to do to Dean the second after Regarding Dean was wrapped.

Never. Not ever.

Not saying any more because the Karma Fairy has already worked some of her magic, AFAIC.

One. More. Year. 

Then he's free. 

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, FlickChick said:

What‘s the problem with Jack, instead of Dean, killing Michael at the end of Ouroboros? At that moment, Dean wasn‘t in any position to fight Michael, but Jack was able to. And Dean already had so many great kills in the past, and that includes many creatures who are much more powerful than the Winchesters, and I‘m sure that Dean will also have his moments in the next season. So why is everybody so pissed that Jack got his chance this one time? Plus, AU Michael has originally been Jack‘s arc enemy, not Dean‘s. It was Jack who opened the portal to Michaels world, and spent month there protecting the AU people and fighting AU Michael‘s army. Sure, Dean at the end of season 13, saved Sam and Jack from Michael (and got to kill Lucifer!!!!). 

I just can‘t understand why we shouldn‘t grant Jack the success, for once.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, NougatJack said:

Because regardless of the ridiculous dialogue written for him, Jack is not a Winchester, and Dean and Sam are the stars of the show. They should be the central characters and drive the story. They should be the heroes.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Because regardless of the ridiculous dialogue written for him, Jack is not a Winchester, and Dean and Sam are the stars of the show. They should be the central characters and drive the story. They should be the heroes.

And they are the heroes of the show. But in season 5, which is my favorite btw,  Cas joined the team, and since season 13, TFW has 4 members. Like it or not, but now there are 4 heroes. And it is in Jareds and Jensens interest. Misha and Alex do a great part of the acting job, that means more free time for J and J for their families. We have to acknowledge that they aren't the single boys anymore, like they were during the first seasons. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, NougatJack said:

And they are the heroes of the show. But in season 5, which is my favorite btw,  Cas joined the team, and since season 13, TFW has 4 members. Like it or not, but now there are 4 heroes. And it is in Jareds and Jensens interest. Misha and Alex do a great part of the acting job, that means more free time for J and J for their families. We have to acknowledge that they aren't the single boys anymore, like they were during the first seasons. 

They are still supporting characters and last Season Dean, one of the leads, was unceremoniously tossed out of having a supposed story and it all became solely about Jack, a supporting player. Dean didn`t have anything going on anymore, it was Jack, Jack, Jack. This is backwards writing. 

The other way around works, a supporting character being tossed to the side to focus on the lead? That is what is to be expected. 

You want to give supporting characters arcs? Fine. But not at the freaking expense of the lead characters. Dean should have been the priority in the Michael story, not freaking Jack. This is not the Super-Jack show or at least it shouldn`t be. If they want to give Jack a show, then try to sell a spin-off on the CW. But if they say no, too bad.    

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, NougatJack said:

What‘s the problem with Jack, instead of Dean, killing Michael at the end of Ouroboros? At that moment, Dean wasn‘t in any position to fight Michael, but Jack was able to. 

Dean "wasn't in any position to fight Michael" because the writers WROTE HIM THAT WAY. They deliberately pissed away Dean's arc, that has existed since season five and was unceremoniously dropped until season fourteen, and gave it to a supporting character's who's been around for TWO YEARS. 

Because this isn't elementary gym class where everyone gets a fair turn and a lollipop and a pat on the head so that they aren't left out. And Jack killing Michael completely obliterated Dean's (YET AGAIN) unresolved arc without a proper thematic conclusion. Objectively, it's completely shite storytelling on par with the

Spoiler

trash fire of Game of Thrones season 8. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, BabySpinach said:

Because this isn't elementary gym class where everyone gets a fair turn and a lollipop and a pat on the head so that they aren't left out. And Jack killing Michael completely obliterated Dean's (YET AGAIN) unresolved arc without a proper thematic conclusion. Objectively, it's completely shite storytelling on par with the

I haven't seen your spoiler, but the sentiment is perfect even with a period after 'storytelling'.  

They, again and some more, threw Dean under the bus in service of another character and their own vanity. It's frustrating when it's Sam who gets handed the glory. It's fucking infuriating when it's a secondary character. 

Jensen was so damn excited about this story at the end of S14, even with the stupid marionette fight. Somewhere between then and mid S15, he was ready to call it a day. No one will convince me that the handling of MichaelDean was not a major factor in that decision,  if only as the straw that broke the camel's back in a burden that started building the day Dabb became showrunner. 

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, NougatJack said:

What‘s the problem with Jack, instead of Dean, killing Michael at the end of Ouroboros? At that moment, Dean wasn‘t in any position to fight Michael, but Jack was able to. And Dean already had so many great kills in the past, and that includes many creatures who are much more powerful than the Winchesters, and I‘m sure that Dean will also have his moments in the next season. So why is everybody so pissed that Jack got his chance this one time? Plus, AU Michael has originally been Jack‘s arc enemy, not Dean‘s. It was Jack who opened the portal to Michaels world, and spent month there protecting the AU people and fighting AU Michael‘s army. Sure, Dean at the end of season 13, saved Sam and Jack from Michael (and got to kill Lucifer!!!!). 

See @Aeryn13, @gonzosgirrl, @PinkChicken and @BabySpinach for accurate answers to your question. Of course you have every right to have Jack as your favorite character, but the fact remains, as pointed out in the above posts, that he is not one of the two stars of the show, but unfortunately, he seems to be Dabb's favorite to write about/for to the detriment of the Winchesters' storylines.

Edited by FlickChick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

As much as Sam and Dean suffered from Jack's arrival, Cas really got screwed over the most IMO.   They didn't even give Cas the "father" storyline when he was the one fighting for Jack's survival to the near demise of his relationship with Dean.  He was sidelined, got beat up all the time in terrible ways, never mind the uncanny resemblance of Alex and Misha.

I had to laugh when I read a comment from Jared, that I'll have to find when I have a moment, that Jack wasn't Sam's kid.  I think even Jared didn't believe in Sam being Jack's dad.  

Jack might be popular with a certain segment but he sure doesn't deserve all the big kills and storylines he got after those were stripped from the 3 main characters.  

I maintain that he was always the real character they wanted to do a spinoff around or at least the one Dabb wanted.  I think Berens was all about Wayward Sisters and even if tht had come to pass, I think Jack would have been spun off into that show.   And since WS failed, we are stuck with Jack now.  What a bunch of shit!

• Love 5

I have to admit that my feelings towards Jack echo Zachariah's towards Adam (with just a few minor changes to make it fit):

ZACHARIAH:  But the thing is, you’re not so much the “chosen one” as you are…a clammy scrap of bait [for the tween group].

ADAM: No…but what about the stuff that you said? I’m supposed to fight the devil. 

ZACHARIAH: Mmm, not so much. Hey, if it’s any consolation, you happen to be the illegitimate half-brother [or, "fake self-proclaimed 'son'"] of the guy we do care about. That’s not bad, is it? 

Now, if only the writers had stuck with that.............*sigh*

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

We know which writer is leaving its the only one with a shred of talent or respect for Dean.

My expectations just lowered even more.

I had just read about him being attached to Flight Attendant, but wondered since it was still a WB series and having just been picked up (so very early stages) whether he intended to do both this last season. Apparently not.

Even thought I hated his last episode, which I assume he was told to write to bust his own canon, overall he was decent to Dean. So there is cause for concern.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Shit.

If Dabb & company have not been handed a mandate from the network as to how the final season goes, I'm pretty sure I don't want to watch it.

Yeah, and with this news, I am going to go on record and state that, now, I am officially and truly So. Scared. of what the last season of this show might hold for us.

This is terrible news.

• Love 3
(edited)

Is there any reason for Dean to fans to turn in this season.

Perez- sees Dean as a slob and a mouth breathing idiot.   I liked Mint Condition well enough but Dean was useless on the hunt. 

Dabb- just plain hates the character.

Berens- see's Dean as a bully

Watch while cleaning- views Dean's traumas as a kink, if she bothers to include him. He wasn't even needed for her episode

Duo- Dean's just a killer good at slitting throats

Jeremy- I recently re watched the ScoobyDoo ep.  It was good, but the horndog Dean was more over the top and cringe worthy than I remember.  Lets hope this was the guy who wrote the smart/inspirational Dean side of that ep. But given this crew there is a better chance he's the horndog guy

This season is not getting off to a good start.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

Yeah, and with this news, I am going to go on record and state that, now, I am officially and truly So. Scared. of what the last season of this show might hold for us.

This is terrible news.

Agreed. I'm definitely pre-screening them through this board to see if they are even worth FF'ing through, which I highl doubt.

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Shit.

If Dabb & company have not been handed a mandate from the network as to how the final season goes, I'm pretty sure I don't want to watch it.

OK, I'm just going to say it and I know there will be many people who will disagree with me. I am disappointed that Jared and Jensen didn't take on Producer credits so as to have some control over the finale of this show. This show that set the record for a genre series' seasons on TV. This show that has been their life blood and has set them up in a very comfortable life. And yes I know they have young children - so do many other people who work long, long hours to support their families and give those families a secure future. If they wanted more time with their families - even with extra hours as producers - then they could have dropped/lessened the myriad conventions they attend during the shooting season. With Dabb in control, dropping in for a few hours with this substandard writing crew isn't going to cut it. They seem to care about the fans; they seem to care about the characters they play; so why the hell wouldn't they go all-out for one last season knowing what they're up against with this crew? I'm sorry, I'm really disappointed that they didn't step up; I really am.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Is there any reason for Dean to fans to turn in this season.

Perez- sees Dean as a slob and a mouth breathing idiot.   I liked Mint Condition well enough but Dean was useless on the hunt. 

Dabb- just plain hates the character.

Berens- see's Dean as a bully

Watch while cleaning- views Dean's traumas as a kink, if she bothers to include him. He wasn't even needed for her episode

Duo- Dean's just a killer good at slitting throats

Jeremy- I recently re watched the ScoobyDoo ep.  It was good, but the horndog Dean was more over the top and cringe worthy than I remember.  Lets hope this was the guy who wrote the smart/inspirational Dean side of that ep. But given this crew there is a better chance he's the horndog guy

This season is not getting off to a good start.

Did we really expect any different?

Dabb is still in charge, Singer is still Ex Producer and the Js have given their notice. He knows there are no more after 20 eps. so what's it matter what he does when he's out of a job by the end of the season anyway.

IMHO, Jensen let it go too far with his character before he tried to reign it back in so most Dean fans should screen before watching but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Res
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Res said:

IMHO, Jensen let it go too far with his character before he tried to reign it back in so most Dean fans should screen before watching but that's just my opinion.

I agree. In fact if you see my post in the writer's thread, you'll see I wanted even more. 😞