Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Whitney Calls in Backup

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, John M said:

True but I don't think you will find any trans advocacy group that won't go out of their way to point out that then there is gender ambiguity that it is best to be gender neutral unless the person has specified what if any gender pronouns they prefer. And same with referring to previous gender, if Jenzi has transitioned and we don't know that Jenzi has is generally considered offensive to bring up their previous gender. If Jenzi identifies as female than she was never a he and there is a good chance that it is still a really raw area for her with a lot of emotional baggage.

Yes there is no big book of gay facts, there is a spectrum of feelings on a lot of LGBT issues. Like in a gay relationship it's generally considered offensive to ask who is the top or bottom or even worse who is the "woman", me, I don't give a fuck but general best practice is not to ask a gay person if they prefer to top or bottom and it's generally best practice to sensitive when there is gender ambiguity.

Twit is also an idiot and consistently inconsiderate and rude so I'm not going to base anything off of what stupid stuff comes out of her mouth.

Yes, I agree. But did you read Jenzi's lengthy on-line biography someone upthread provided? Throughout, the pronoun is HE. Therefore, it seems reasonable to me to assume he identifies as male, albeit a cross-dressing one (gay or straight).

• Love 5
4 hours ago, John M said:

I love that Whit has the idea that Buddy would hold her back physically. I am pretty sure Buddy is less overweight than Whitney. I mean yeah he is fat as hell too but he is also a lot taller than Whit and his weight seems more evenly distributed while Whit appears to have a significant panniculus. I'm pretty that accounts for Whit's lets say unique gait.

Just for example did anyone else catch the brief second of Buddy and Whit going down the couple of stairs at the gym? They both held onto the handrail which was unusual but Whit clearly needed the assistance of the handrail and more threw herself down the stairs by shifting her body weight to the handrail than walked down the stairs.

Whit may be slightly better conditioned to physical activity but appears that Buddy has significantly more mobility. To be honest I'm pretty sure Whit would qualify as physically disabled at this point, she seems to have major difficulty walking short distances and navigating stairs.

Screenshot 2017-03-09 at 9.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out because I didn't catch it on my first viewing. I was paying close attention to her form during the exercises on my second viewing and she was definitely half-assing it a lot of the time. When they were on the floor doing the leg stretches, it looked like Whitney was rolling her body to bring her leg around rather than actually working on stretching her muscles. And during the lunges, when everyone else was bending their knees deeply, she just did it half-way. And I'll agree that it looked like she was working with an empty medicine ball with the ease that she was tossing it.

Part of the problem is her body itself. With a belly as big as hers, it's just going to be in the way and throw her off balance so her agility is going to be pretty dodgy at best. And forget about her bending and coming anywhere near her toes. Watching her crow about what great shape she was in compared to Buddy was pretty laughable. First, because Buddy is just starting and admits that he's very out of shape. Second, because the only shape Whitney is in is round.

• Love 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, Dot said:

Yes, I agree. But did you read Jenzi's lengthy on-line biography someone upthread provided? Throughout, the pronoun is HE. Therefore, it seems reasonable to me to assume he identifies as male, albeit a cross-dressing one (gay or straight).

Check the date stamp on that page, Tuesday, February 14th, 2012, so it's over 5 years old, it is not a website controlled by Jenzi and in the picture Jenzi has much shorter shorter hair and is wearing clothing that is traditionally considered to be associated with males.

http://azinformant.com/choreographer-jenzi-builds-confidence-sexiness-with-every-eight-count/

Here is a story on Jenzi from less than a year ago that refers to Jenzi as male but the accompanying photo is Jenzi is in stereotypical female associated clothing with painted nails. So that leaves 4 options, Jenzi transitioned very recently, the news story that was obviously written with the assistance of Jenzi messed up Jenzi's prefered pro-nouns, Jenzi is gender fluid or Whit is an idiot and Jenzi just has a unique fashion sense.

Edited by John M
29 minutes ago, John M said:

Check the date stamp on that page, Tuesday, February 14th, 2012, so it's over 5 years old, it is not a website controlled by Jenzi and in the picture Jenzi has much shorter shorter hair and is wearing clothing that is traditionally considered to be associated with males.

http://azinformant.com/choreographer-jenzi-builds-confidence-sexiness-with-every-eight-count/

Here is a story on Jenzi from less than a year ago that refers to Jenzi as male but the accompanying photo is Jenzi is in stereotypical female associated clothing with painted nails. So that leaves 4 options, Jenzi transitioned very recently, the news story that was obviously written with the assistance of Jenzi messed up Jenzi's prefered pro-nouns, Jenzi is gender fluid or Whit is an idiot and Jenzi just has a unique fashion sense.

Or (5) Jenzi identifies as a man. I agree that many things can certainly change in 5 years, but that first article had too much detail not to have been a bio authorized by Jenzi. And the second, more recent article seems to reinforce the older one.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Dot said:

Or (5) Jenzi identifies as a man. I agree that many things can certainly change in 5 years, but that first article had too much detail not to have been a bio authorized by Jenzi. And the second, more recent article seems to reinforce the older one.

Right, the Whitney is an idiot option and repeatedly referred to Jenzi as a woman when he does not identify as a woman.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Just to be clear, this correction of John M's is his opinion not necessarily shared by all gays, including me. There is no Book of Gay Facts from which he is quoting. Gays are just as individual & complex as straights. As far as "gender fluidity" goes, I can only quote the great Popeye: I yam what I yam.

So no one should feel guilty about being surprised that Jenzi is a man. I was, too. After all, he presents himself as an obnoxious obese woman with a giant ego. TLC & Twit did nothing to disabuse us of that notion. Why wouldn't we be surprised?

I find it incredible that Twit hired this guy off Instagram. What, are there no legitimate directories & agencies full of choreographers panting to be hired for a TV show for a couple of days? It's as ridiculous as someone going to Instagram for help with their diet & choosing Whitney Way Thore.

I figured that Jenzi was the only one who responded when Twit was asking other more prominent celeb dancers/trainers to come on this show.  

Although a part of me agrees that Twit is trying to align herself/NBS  with other groups who get bullied, only for the media attention.

• Love 1

Twit is defended Jiya on fb over that vm she received. Surprisingly it was actually a mature response. And she officially acknowledged Lennie's name as his artistic alias and what he went by when the met.  I was surprised by that considering most people had been deleted and blocked when they referred to his real name.  

I really doubt getting Jenzi was Whitney's idea. I'm sure Jenzi wanted to be on TV and this opportunity came up and he jumped at it. I imagine it was a TLC producer idea and not Whit. After the filming of Jenzi it looks like they did get a local dance teacher to work with them to make sure everyone learned it (basing that on the previews) - that is my theory anyway. Whitney has nothing to do with any of it.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, John M said:

Right, the Whitney is an idiot option and repeatedly referred to Jenzi as a woman when he does not identify as a woman.

Hmmmm. I guess that comment is going to force me to watch the Extra Fab next week. Did Twit ever refer to Jenzi as "she" to her face or to her class? Or only in the TH? (And Twit IS an idiot.)

18 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Twit is defended Jiya on fb over that vm she received. Surprisingly it was actually a mature response. And she officially acknowledged Lennie's name as his artistic alias and what he went by when the met.  I was surprised by that considering most people had been deleted and blocked when they referred to his real name.  

"Artistic alias!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Love 4
(edited)

several posts back, a question was raised on how to score dance battles/competitions. I did some searching and I found a .pdf. Maybe not everything listed is for a "battle" but its a good starting point. (link).

Below is from another site:

Judging Category and Point value:

• Teams will be judged on their entrance, execution of movements, presentation, technique, synchronization, creativity, originality and exit.
  • CHOREOGRAPHY = 20 points (dance arrangements, concept) 
  • THEME & MUSIC = 20 points (musicality, beat technique/syncopation, timing, moves related to the music)
  • ORIGINALITY = 20 points (incorporating unique and original/creative moves) 
  • PERFORMANCE = 40 points (entertainment value/crowd appeal, staging, spacing formations and level/ changes, synchronization, execution showmanship and variety of hip hop routines) 
Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

There was also a show last year (on TLC, I think) about a group of gay guys who perform as the Prancing Elites & do dance battles all the time. They're in Mobile.

It was on Oxygen. Oddly enough, I think they reached the limits of their success due to the show. As far as I know, they were not asked by any organization to perform during Mardi Gras this year and it may have been related to the camera crews trying to film what is ultimately secret society functions. Cameras in and even discussion of some performances were forbidden for many of their Mardi Gras events. I have not heard about any events or battles recently. I missed them some at Mardi Gras.

• Love 1

Ok, who are these BGDC members doing this dance battle with Whit?  Where's that blonde who Whit got pissed off at for trying to take over her "class"?  The only people who I recognize is Mattie and that's about it.  The regulars from previous seasons seem to be gone.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Geekygal16 said:

Ok, who are these BGDC members doing this dance battle with Whit?  Where's that blonde who Whit got pissed off at for trying to take over her "class"?  The only people who I recognize is Mattie and that's about it.  The regulars from previous seasons seem to be gone.

would the regulars help or hurt the final outcome (score) ? ☺

• Love 1
8 hours ago, John M said:

I love that Whit has the idea that Buddy would hold her back physically. I am pretty sure Buddy is less overweight than Whitney. I mean yeah he is fat as hell too but he is also a lot taller than Whit and his weight seems more evenly distributed while Whit appears to have a significant panniculus. I'm pretty that accounts for Whit's lets say unique gait.

Just for example did anyone else catch the brief second of Buddy and Whit going down the couple of stairs at the gym? They both held onto the handrail which was unusual but Whit clearly needed the assistance of the handrail and more threw herself down the stairs by shifting her body weight to the handrail than walked down the stairs.

Whit may be slightly better conditioned to physical activity but appears that Buddy has significantly more mobility. To be honest I'm pretty sure Whit would qualify as physically disabled at this point, she seems to have major difficulty walking short distances and navigating stairs.

Screenshot 2017-03-09 at 9.jpg

She also walked down with both feet on each step.  Like my nephew does - he is 1.

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Hmmmm. I guess that comment is going to force me to watch the Extra Fab next week. Did Twit ever refer to Jenzi as "she" to her face or to her class? Or only in the TH? (And Twit IS an idiot.)

Yes she did - in the class.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Dot said:

I see no reason why someone who just wants to get a little exercise in a supportive environment is constantly being put in the position of going along with Twit's delusional projects or facing her wrath.

I do.  These women are ordinary women who were asked/invited/auditioned into a dance class run by a girl who has a reality TV show. They are getting paid, probably.  They are told to follow the story.  It's not REALLY a big-girl support and exercise group.  I'm sure those exist but not here.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, operalover said:

I really doubt getting Jenzi was Whitney's idea. I'm sure Jenzi wanted to be on TV and this opportunity came up and he jumped at it. I imagine it was a TLC producer idea and not Whit. After the filming of Jenzi it looks like they did get a local dance teacher to work with them to make sure everyone learned it (basing that on the previews) - that is my theory anyway. Whitney has nothing to do with any of it.

I agree. I am sure Jenzi is a TLC coup and that we will probably see her on someone else's show in the future. I think the Skype call and everything was all staged and done after the fact. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I agree. I am sure Jenzi is a TLC coup and that we will probably see her on someone else's show in the future.

I'm guessing this is true. I know someone that had a featured role in a "reality show" on a major cable network and they apparently told them to basically consider it an audition for their own show.

Maybe it was some puffery on their part and maybe on the show's part but I would not be surprised if the reality TV show production companies are  constantly trying to find their next show by seeing if any of these featured roles gain any traction.

Edited by John M
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:
4 hours ago, princelina said:

She also walked down with both feet on each step.  Like my nephew does - he is 1.

It sounds like your nephew is ready for a Crossfit competition.

The only reason I can kind of give her a pass on this is that I (at 37) walk down the stairs with both feet on each step and holding the rail. But then again, I'm accident prone and have already shattered my upper arm falling down a flight of stairs and having been stuck in a boot for a full year due to a busted ankle and surgery. Going up stairs doesn't bother me, but I get really weird about going down stairs.

• Love 13
On March 8, 2017 at 8:52 AM, gonecrackers said:

What did she expect, coming on a reality show & acting bitchy? I'm not condoning any kind of bullying, I'm just saying doesn't she even read SM & see what goes on out there? Put yourself on TV, especially taking on someone who has so many fans, & it's unfortunate, but that is what happens. She probably wanted her own publicity. Well she's getting it & now gets to play victim too.

Actually, that caller should have left that message for Whitney. Jiya was apparently just being Jiya. Whitney sought out Jiya and brought her into their group. Whitney subjected her "girls" to Jiya's abrasive style. Is Jiya supposed to change because she's on a tv show?

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 3

Going down steps like that is also a possible sign of knee problems. I had to do that just prior to and after my knee replacement surgery. It's still not easy for me to do alternate feet on steps, but I see it as proof of the success of my surgery and physical therapy, so I do it. Whitney seems to not want to either improve or push herself in much of anything. At some point, her ongoing abuse of her entire body is going to catch up with her. I wish it would happen before it's too late.

• Love 7

Well, she certainly uses her knees as an excuse often enough. The odds are that she is having knee issues (which are more than likely directly attributable to her weight), but it's also very possible that her sheer mass would make going down the stairs quickly very difficult. If she can't see the step (and I have no idea when the last time she was able to see her feet while standing), then she would probably feel very uneasy about going down stairs with alternate feet. Her balance must totally suck.

The reality is that there are real limits to what you can do physically when  you are as large as Whitney. I'm much smaller and even I find that my body won't do everything that I could ask of it when I was thinner. Flab just gets in the way.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Well, she certainly uses her knees as an excuse often enough. The odds are that she is having knee issues (which are more than likely directly attributable to her weight), but it's also very possible that her sheer mass would make going down the stairs quickly very difficult. If she can't see the step (and I have no idea when the last time she was able to see her feet while standing), then she would probably feel very uneasy about going down stairs with alternate feet. Her balance must totally suck.

Actually that makes a lot of sense, god how terrible to not be able to see your feet when navigating an obstacle, stairs might be actually a little terrifying.

As for Whit hanging onto actual minorities that suffer real discrimination for things like not eating too goddamn much I think it just plays into Whit's victim mentality. She associates herself with people have a legitimate grudge with the way they are treated because it makes Whit feel entitled to be a victim too. Which brings me to the question, Whit knows a lot of this is fake, she clearly was not surprised to run into what's her name outside the clurb, did she know that the producers set up that man to call her a cow or whatever at the gay pride parade? He was clearly mic-ed so the producers knew it was going to happen, did they pull that just to be cruel to Whit or was Whit in on it the entire time? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, John M said:

Actually that makes a lot of sense, god how terrible to not be able to see your feet when navigating an obstacle, stairs might be actually a little terrifying.

As for Whit hanging onto actual minorities that suffer real discrimination for things like not eating too goddamn much I think it just plays into Whit's victim mentality. She associates herself with people have a legitimate grudge with the way they are treated because it makes Whit feel entitled to be a victim too. Which brings me to the question, Whit knows a lot of this is fake, she clearly was not surprised to run into what's her name outside the clurb, did she know that the producers set up that man to call her a cow or whatever at the gay pride parade? He was clearly mic-ed so the producers knew it was going to happen, did they pull that just to be cruel to Whit or was Whit in on it the entire time? 

I go back and forth on this. She studied theatre in college, so it would not surprise me if she did know. But that makes me feel less empathy for her No Body Shame movement because she is allowing herself to be shamed to "prove a point". I'm Jewish and would not purposely put myself out there to be "planned picked on" to prove a point. That is a victim mentality and is like going backwards--not forwards--to me. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

I go back and forth on this. She studied theatre in college, so it would not surprise me if she did know. But that makes me feel less empathy for her No Body Shame movement because she is allowing herself to be shamed to "prove a point". I'm Jewish and would not purposely put myself out there to be "planned picked on" to prove a point. That is a victim mentality and is like going backwards--not forwards--to me. 

Since there were several shifts of camera view during that segment, my bet is on Twit knowing. And if she did, it does shows what baloney her whole NBS campaign is. Were she truly happy in her own body, she wouldn't have been brought to tears over a remark like that. (One I'm sure she's heard more than once.) She would have said, "F**k you, I'm getting rich over being fat," flipped him the bird, and moved on to interrupt another gay person's enjoyment of his/her special day.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Since there were several shifts of camera view during that segment, my bet is on Twit knowing. And if she did, it does shows what baloney her whole NBS campaign is. Were she truly happy in her own body, she wouldn't have been brought to tears over a remark like that. (One I'm sure she's heard more than once.) She would have said, "F**k you, I'm getting rich over being fat," flipped him the bird, and moved on to interrupt another gay person's enjoyment of his/her special day.

I tend to agree. Her standing there with her mouth agape and then biting her lips, it was Overacting 101. She's super, super nasty to anyone who says anything even vaguely critical on her FB--even her fans!--so there's no way she wouldn't have peeled off at least a 'fuck you' or something similarly inelegant. Also, your last part made me LOL. Gay sex is so hilar, right Whit?

Edited by Pachengala
  • Love 3

Ok I may be imaging things now but Twit posted this video on instragam and it does appear she has lost weight. Anyone else think so? If she has then good for her, she may acually be taking the lose weight advice seriously finally!  

12 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Ok I may be imaging things now but Twit posted this video on instragam and it does appear she has lost weight. Anyone else think so? If she has then good for her, she may acually be taking the lose weight advice seriously finally!  

I see no difference. She really seems to think she is hot shit, though. Even at my absolute sexiest, I would never post a video of myself doing any of that online.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

I see no difference. She really seems to think she is hot shit, though. Even at my absolute sexiest, I would never post a video of myself doing any of that online.

I wasn't 100% sure cuz I am sooo tired and it's been a long work week. It may just be the angle esp when she goes to turn it off that was throwing me. I still doubt she got under 350. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AmyB said:

I wasn't 100% sure cuz I am sooo tired and it's been a long work week. It may just be the angle esp when she goes to turn it off that was throwing me. I still doubt she got under 350. 

Not sure about that video but I know she tends to do lots of videos and selfies from a high angle which makes her look thinner, so clearly she is not as thrilled with her size as she claims she is!

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

The point of her posting it is BECAUSE she is not sexy. She gets all of her supporters to say "hell yeah! show 'em what big girls can do!", and gets the haters saying she should cover up or be a better role model to young girls. Either way, she gets to further exploit her victim narrative about how oppressive it is to be a woman who doesn't conform to traditional beauty standards. If she were actually sexy and posted that, she would be 1 of millions of instagram girls trying to make money off her looks, and would most likely never achieve the level of fame and success that she has now. That's why she doesn't want to lose weight. At least not now. When this show is over, I won't be surprised if she gets gastric bypass and extends her fame a little longer by doing a "Where Are They Now?" type special.

It's funny how she's trying to end body shaming, but her fame and income depends on its continuation. I'm not hating on her for it, because it would continue with or without her, so she might as well make some money off of it. But I wish she would be a little more genuine about it. Go help people that body shaming actually hurts: young kids. Middle-aged women have either found a way to enjoy life despite what society thinks about their body, or they haven't and likely never will. Whitney's "activism" through her dance class is a joke that she's trying to push as being a contributing factor in the next big civil rights movement. Puh-lease. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

The point of her posting it is BECAUSE she is not sexy. She gets all of her supporters to say "hell yeah! show 'em what big girls can do!", and gets the haters saying she should cover up or be a better role model to young girls. Either way, she gets to further exploit her victim narrative about how oppressive it is to be a woman who doesn't conform to traditional beauty standards. If she were actually sexy and posted that, she would be 1 of millions of instagram girls trying to make money off her looks, and would most likely never achieve the level of fame and success that she has now. That's why she doesn't want to lose weight. At least not now. When this show is over, I won't be surprised if she gets gastric bypass and extends her fame a little longer by doing a "Where Are They Now?" type special.

It's funny how she's trying to end body shaming, but her fame and income depends on its continuation. I'm not hating on her for it, because it would continue with or without her, so she might as well make some money off of it. But I wish she would be a little more genuine about it. Go help people that body shaming actually hurts: young kids. Middle-aged women have either found a way to enjoy life despite what society thinks about their body, or they haven't and likely never will. Whitney's "activism" through her dance class is a joke that she's trying to push as being a contributing factor in the next big civil rights movement. Puh-lease. 

Highly agree with you! Even now some poor girl is getting attacked on the post simply cuz she pointed out to heather, her friend, that posting and mocking the haters like she was, is no better than the haters and people started attacking this girl. So sad. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, AmyB said:

Umm... no. Not at all. And her statement about working on her hip isolations is a total joke because there's absolutely nothing isolated about her movements. It's just more of Whitney's usual hip wiggling. Just to a Middle Eastern beat.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

A loss of 20# for a woman Twit's size is not going to be apparent. I doubt even 50# will be, should she actually be working at losing weight. More important for her at this moment is not how she appears to others -- which seems to matter a lot to her -- but the fact that every pound lost is a step towards greater health & physicality.

BTW, was this video intended to show off her reduced body size or to hawk her NBS bras? And I agree -- that video seems more appropriate to a site advertising escort services.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

BTW, was this video intended to show off her reduced body size or to hawk her NBS bras? And I agree -- that video seems more appropriate to a site advertising escort services.

I think it is actually her shirt tucked up into her bra. She does that a lot so she can show off her rolls. And I think it is just to get people to buy her no bs crap esp since she puts the advertising for in on her post. 

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

A loss of 20# for a woman Twit's size is not going to be apparent. I doubt even 50# will be, should she actually be working at losing weight. More important for her at this moment is not how she appears to others -- which seems to matter a lot to her -- but the fact that every pound lost is a step towards greater health & physicality.

21 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Umm... no. Not at all. And her statement about working on her hip isolations is a total joke because there's absolutely nothing isolated about her movements. It's just more of Whitney's usual hip wiggling. Just to a Middle Eastern beat.

What's a hip isolation?

4 hours ago, Dot said:

Funny you should mention this because it's been occurring to me that, assuming the "dance competition" and its fall-out takes us through the season finale, we won't have seen a single authentic aspect of Whitney's life this entire season.

We went from the fake pregnancy "scare" (which I'm convinced was a, at best, a re-enactment), to the Roy "flirking" storyline, to the phony is-she-or-isn't-Whitney-a-lesbian storyline, to the Dance-Off. 

At this rate, if Whitney wants another season she's going to have to start buying stories from Kramer.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Dot said:

What's a hip isolation?

Short answer: moving your hips without moving your upper body, as seen in bellydancing, Polynesian dancing, etc. It takes a lot of muscle control. My mom teaches bellydancing and I have been doing it close for 20 years. It is not what she is doing.

What's a hip isolation?

Short answer: moving your hips without moving your upper body, as seen in bellydancing, Polynesian dancing, etc. It takes a lot of muscle control. My mom teaches bellydancing and I have been doing it close for 20 years. It is not what she is doing.

I thought it meant living alone and eating vegan in a brownstone in Brooklyn.

Thanks!  I'm here all week!  Tip your waitresses!

Edited by Alapaki
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I thought it meant living alone and eating vegan in a brownstone in Brooklyn.

Thanks!  I'm hear all week!  Tip your waitresses!

Brooklyn is out, apparently, and Detroit is in. And don't forget the shaggy beard and flannel!

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Thanks for answering (I couldn't because I was on my way home from work. Isolations are one of the hardest but most critical skills for a belly dancer to learn. A really skilled dancer can have her hips going in one direction, her torso in another and her arms doing their own thing. That is what allows you to do a chest camel or a shiver while keeping your head perfectly still so that you don't drop what prop you're balancing on your head.

I'm really annoyed at having belly dancing being treated like it's something so easy to pick up when it really does take a long time to learn properly. Or that just by wiggling her hips makes her a belly dancer. Why doesn't she just throw on a grass skirt and call it a hula, because it'll be as authentic. She's not doing any hip drops or belly rolls. She's just shaking her ass and calling it belly dancing. Ugh...

And am I the only one who noted how small those leggings are on her? Not attractive by the furthest stretch of the imagination. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Funny you should mention this because it's been occurring to me that, assuming the "dance competition" and its fall-out takes us through the season finale, we won't have seen a single authentic aspect of Whitney's life this entire season.

We went from the fake pregnancy "scare" (which I'm convinced was a, at best, a re-enactment), to the Roy "flirking" storyline, to the phony is-she-or-isn't-Whitney-a-lesbian storyline, to the Dance-Off. 

At this rate, if Whitney wants another season she's going to have to start buying stories from Kramer.

My god, you're right! every single moment has been so scripted that it begs belief in ANYTHING filmed on MBFFL.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I tend to agree. Her standing there with her mouth agape and then biting her lips, it was Overacting 101. She's super, super nasty to anyone who says anything even vaguely critical on her FB--even her fans!--so there's no way she wouldn't have peeled off at least a 'fuck you' or something similarly inelegant. Also, your last part made me LOL. Gay sex is so hilar, right Whit?

Overacting 101 -- I love that! ? She must have missed the class teaching the various facial expressions to show emotions because she uses mouth agape ad nauseum.

• Love 4