Type keyword(s) to search

S24: Mr T : He Had His Own CEREAL - Beat That!

• Start Topic

Mr. T (born Lawrence Tureaud; May 21, 1952) is an American actor and retired professional wrestler known for his roles as B. A. Baracus in the 1980s television series The A-Team and as boxer Clubber Lang in the 1982 film Rocky III. Mr. T is known for his distinctive African Mandinka warrior hairstyle, his gold jewelry, and his tough-guy image. In 2006 he starred in I Pity the Fool, a reality show shown on TV Land. The title of the show comes from the famous catchphrase used by his character, Clubber Lang.

ABC-Kym-Herjavec-mr-t1-DWTS-ml-170228_4x3_992.jpg

I am totally here for Mr. T and Charo! Though, I suspect that he will dance like your middle-aged, former athlete uncle at the wedding. It's gonna be epically hilarious! I'm glad he seemed to be in on the joke.

4 minutes ago, Uke said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Nwxn_yViE&feature=youtu.be

Here's the direct link to the E! redcarpet "Be Afraid" interview if you're like me and don't want to give "that site" clicks.  

This team is going to be fun!  He says he's really shy and counting on Kym to bring it out of him. LOL! I hope they last a few weeks!

Somehow "shy" and "Mr. T" are two words that I would never imagine I'd see in the same sentence!

• Love 1