Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

27 and 28 are gone!  Let's drop to voting against one.

2.  Mrs Kim leaves the reception and says she's going to wear earplugs - "the good ones that expand in your ears" - so she can't hear whatever's going on down in the square. (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

4.  Lane has Mrs Kim over to the apartment she shares with Zach and Brian. "This, we'll clean up. Window will be fixed. Temporary fridge. You two are girls." (Last Week Fights...)

5.  Lane sneaks in and kisses Mrs. Kim while she sleeps.  (Afterboom)

9.  Lane runs into Mrs. Kim after telling Zach she can't have sex until she's married.  "You're in my head!  Are you happy?  You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

11.  Mrs. Kim finds all of Lane's hidden loot.  Lane comes clean about the band and not wanting to go to Seventh Day Adventist College and thinks they can both be happy if she's not lying and sneaking around.  "Children do not make the rules. You may … move out and live like that somewhere else."  (In the Clamor & the Clangor)

19.  The doctor puts Lane on bed rest.  Lane is disappointed because now she can't have her baby shower, and it was going to be her last chance to do anything not focused on the kids.  "She did everything for me. And...I'm...gonna be the same way."  Mrs. Kim tells Lorelai to figure something out so Lane can have her party.  (Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?)

20.  Lane tells her mom the band isn't working out and she thinks it's time to move back home.  Mrs. Kim organizes a tour, takes ten years off Zach's life and tells Gil not to wear his delivery outfit on stage.  "Prince made fifty-seven million take home last year. He didn’t swear, and he mentioned God. Catch up."  (AHINAH)

29.  Mrs. Kim wonders why no one at the dinner said grace.  "I think they all do, Mama. Uh, silently." (to Babette) "Did you say silent grace?"  (Bracebridge Dinner)

1 hour ago, whateverhappened said:

19 and 29 if it's okay for me to join in this late! 

Absolutely!  We're only voting against one at this point, though, so pick which one you want to stick.  :)

19 it is!  What's next?

2.  Mrs Kim leaves the reception and says she's going to wear earplugs - "the good ones that expand in your ears" - so she can't hear whatever's going on down in the square. (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

4.  Lane has Mrs Kim over to the apartment she shares with Zach and Brian. "This, we'll clean up. Window will be fixed. Temporary fridge. You two are girls." (Last Week Fights...)

9.  Lane runs into Mrs. Kim after telling Zach she can't have sex until she's married.  "You're in my head!  Are you happy?  You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

11.  Mrs. Kim finds all of Lane's hidden loot.  Lane comes clean about the band and not wanting to go to Seventh Day Adventist College and thinks they can both be happy if she's not lying and sneaking around.  "Children do not make the rules. You may … move out and live like that somewhere else."  (In the Clamor & the Clangor)

20.  Lane tells her mom the band isn't working out and she thinks it's time to move back home.  Mrs. Kim organizes a tour, takes ten years off Zach's life and tells Gil not to wear his delivery outfit on stage.  "Prince made fifty-seven million take home last year. He didn’t swear, and he mentioned God. Catch up."  (AHINAH)

29.  Mrs. Kim wonders why no one at the dinner said grace.  "I think they all do, Mama. Uh, silently." (to Babette) "Did you say silent grace?"  (Bracebridge Dinner)

Lane's noisy wedding reception is goners!  I think I know what will be next but you all have surprised me before, so we'll see.  ;)  This game is so much fun to moderate LOL.

• Love 1

Ya'll did surprise me!  20 is out!

Ya'll surprised me again!  I really love doing this LOL.  29 is out, next?

Our (amazing) final three!  I know which one I want to have win, but I would be good with any of these.  Great moments, all of them.

• Love 1