Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Gypsies, Cramps & Fleas

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That didn't bother me as much as some people, it seemed in line with her thing about aliens last season.

Yeah but aliens at least there is some scientific basis that someone like her could believe but tarot cards? Just seems like a shift. 

• Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

The only way the boob canyon could look worse is if Colin painted a portrait of it. 

Seriously, best quote EVER! OMG, I'm cackling at my desk. Unfortunately, my old-ass coworkers are not fans of our show, probably don't know about Donna's caverns of doom, & definitely haven't heard of Colin Robbins, artiste, cokehead, & escaped convict, considered armed & dangerous. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 2
On 27/2/2017 at 5:08 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I really, REALLY do not get why Kelly is a bitch about Valerie paying Colin for a business transaction (she hired him to paint a mural, he painted it, she paid him!) when she's already taken Colin back/forgiven him for PROSTITUTING HIMSELF FOR ART SUPPLIES DURING THEIR ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP.

That is just proof that she is THE WORST. She wants him to make his own money and quit the sugarmomma (she's being right there for once), but when he makes money by doing what artists do - selling his artwork - that is somehow wrong. Why she forgives him for cheating on her from the very beginning of their relationship I don't know. That's just weird and really, really bad writing. 

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, ZeroDiscipline said:

Oh, is she ever. I have been anxiously awaiting the recappers' take on how offended Kelly gets that Dylan didn't tell her first and very specially that he asked someone who is not her to marry him. She is such a dick. And it's funny, because not once in the entire stretch of this show, including the re-boot, did Dylan ever want to marry Kelly. Sure he was miffed that she almost married Brandon, but not miffed enough to try to win her back just then. Or ever really. He just waited for her to come to him.

I'm split on this- on the one hand it's Kelly, and she's the narcissistic worst. But on the other hand- "I choose me" was all of six months ago, so yeah I'd be rather salty and think Dylan is a complete flake and game-player, and lying about the soulmate bs. But on the other other hand Kelly didn't go running back to Brandon, so she can't exactly blame Dylan for breaking them up. They're both drama. Ugh!

Edited by MCMLXXVII

I remember Tori was on Howard Stern at some point during the run of the show or shortly after and his fawning all over her. I think thin and blonde is unfortunately enough to be deemed "hot" by some men. Then add in millions and a powerful father, and there will plenty enough people to gas her up and be yes-men to the fashion choices.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, MCMLXXVII said:

I'm split on this- on the one hand it's Kelly, and she's the narcissistic worst. But on the other hand- "I choose me" was all of six months ago, so yeah I'd be rather salty and think Dylan is a complete flake and game-player, and lying about the soulmate bs. But on the other other hand Kelly didn't go running back to Brandon, so she can't exactly blame Dylan for breaking them up. They're both drama. Ugh!

Yeah but once " you choose you", you have no say in who someone else chooses. I can't stand dylan, but he tried being with her and she ultimately said no, so why should he wait around and not find another piece of tail when your version of "me" means choosing colin, an art whore.

• Love 5

Seriously, for all her "I choose me" and her promising to not give up on Brandon in the season 5 finale, it sounds like she started fucking Colin the minute she got off the plane in NYC.  Shut up, Kelly.

• Love 3

I think fucking Colin the minute she got off the plane in New York is the right choice for a 20 year old single gal living her life. But then she doesn't get to judge the choices of others. This is Kelly's signature internal conflict.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, ZeroDiscipline said:

I think fucking Colin the minute she got off the plane in New York is the right choice for a 20 year old single gal living her life. But then she doesn't get to judge the choices of others. This is Kelly's signature internal conflict.

Pretty much.  Kelly from Season 5 and beyond is pretty much "My shit doesn't smell and never has."

• Love 2