Type keyword(s) to search

Stranded With A Million Dollars - General Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, TeapotWakeen said:

Also, you can tell these kids haven't moved very much in their lives -- you always put things into other things. Use a long-sleeved shirt to make a carrier for the pot, with a tent and some of the cash inside of it. Hands-free carrying of multiple items.

This SO much!  They can put things in that pot and the tent bags!  If the campers wouldn't have been such cows at the flash sale, they could have bought that tarp and used it as a bindle.  Like you said, they can use their clothes to make carriers, etc.  So many options.  They're just idiots.  Good thing an ATV isn't an option on the buy list.  They'd already have two of them at this point.

• Love 12

In the FB comments on this episode, someone mentioned a strategy Cody and Makani could be using but they aren't.  They should blow the hike to the next camp so no one gets the $100k.  They need to tell the 4 campers to cut their bullshit or they won't get there in time so no money for them to blow.

• Love 7

I don't know about blowing the $100k; it's an option, but very steep if doesn't work. My thought would be to grab the food that the 4 purchase, or constantly be at the camp waiting for someone to leave for a moment so I can rummage through "their" stuff and take whatever I desire.  If nobody is allowed to physically move or harm anyone else, you can grab whatever they buy. They may get to purchase because of the majority, but not delegate how these purchases are allocated. I'm also going to be doing sneaky stuff, taking a random sock and tossing it into the fire when no one is around...oops!  As soon as food is dropped off, I am grabbing it like capture-the-flag and taking off down the valley. War out there would benefit Cody and makani, because they can survive in harsher conditions than the four would be able to. Anyone have any thoughts about playing this dirty style? I mean, they are stealing my money and not including me, so no way I would sit there and allow them to eat or sleep properly.

• Love 7

Accidentally rip a piece of someone's shoe, or spill their water, walk start peeing near their camp...whatever is necessary to eliminate 2 people before you continue to accrue money at the checkpoints, because they will continue to purchase as necessary as long as they know they are in control. Just be ridiculously annoying if need be and start singing nonstop right near their tent.     Maybe I wouldn't do all of these things, but there are plenty of things I would think of to mentally wear them down, especially the "army" guy, and the girl who always cries about her family...so weak they are. I would hurt too many feelings 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

In the FB comments on this episode, someone mentioned a strategy Cody and Makani could be using but they aren't.  They should blow the hike to the next camp so no one gets the $100k.  They need to tell the 4 campers to cut their bullshit or they won't get there in time so no money for them to blow.

That's the strategy I've been holding in my pocket, although I think it works better for getting people to spend then getting them not to spend. I could say "buy me a $30k tent or I'll cost you $100k" and the math is pretty straightforward. But if I say "don't buy an $8000 pizza or I'll cost you $100k", they might call me and say "fine, then it's a $108k pizza. We're getting it anyway." 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Billsfannie said:

As soon as food is dropped off, I am grabbing it like capture-the-flag and taking off down the valley. War out there would benefit Cody and makani, because they can survive in harsher conditions than the four would be able to. Anyone have any thoughts about playing this dirty style? I mean, they are stealing my money and not including me, so no way I would sit there and allow them to eat or sleep properly.

Take the shoelaces!

I agree with this approach.  The four campers are already playing dirty.  Why not take it to the next level?  All of the personalities there are bad anyway.  It would certainly make for some interesting TV.   

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Billsfannie said:

I don't know about blowing the $100k; it's an option, but very steep if doesn't work. My thought would be to grab the food that the 4 purchase, or constantly be at the camp waiting for someone to leave for a moment so I can rummage through "their" stuff and take whatever I desire.

Gina seems to spend a lot of time sleeping in the tent, you hardly ever see her out doing anything so I think that would make it hard to take anything from the 4.  Especially after they stole the peanut butter I think they will be on guard.

As soon as food is dropped off, I am grabbing it like capture-the-flag and taking off down the valley.

I think the 4 are wise to this as well, after Makani managed to get the tent, with the next food delivery the four were quick to grab it and made sure they held it so it couldn't be taken.

Anyone have any thoughts about playing this dirty style? I mean, they are stealing my money and not including me, so no way I would sit there and allow them to eat or sleep properly.

As I have stated before I think this is a very short sighted goal.  As they accumulate more money it gets harder to carry and the treks will get harder and harder.  I think they should be working together rather than trying to get people to leave. 

Also think about how petty they all are.  For a second it looked like they were all going to be reasonable but then it quickly blows up again, Cody gets frustrated, says some stuff and Alonso says next time the 2 can't buy anything.  Sabotage their stuff or take their food and next time the 4 will just spend even more, if nothing else just to piss off the 2.

• Love 1

Eilish you are pure white trash. Anyone who would say "kick em like a stray dog" is a nasty ho. Please don't teach that phrase to your kid. Come to the big city and learn how to speak properly!

The core 4 totally fucked up from the beginning by ordering food without Makani being present. Rude and trashy. 

Alonzo and the weatherman are total wimps. If my husband or son whined like that OMFG!! How was Alonzo in the military??

I am rooting for Makani and Cody.  Makani you are a mature young lady and will go far in life!  Cody you are full of yourself but you do make a lot of sense! 

Love, Mom ??

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Dena said:

Eilish you are pure white trash. Anyone who would say "kick em like a stray dog" is a nasty ho. Please don't teach that phrase to your kid. Come to the big city and learn how to speak properly!

The core 4 totally fucked up from the beginning by ordering food without Makani being present. Rude and trashy. 

Alonzo and the weatherman are total wimps. If my husband or son whined like that OMFG!! How was Alonzo in the military??

I am rooting for Makani and Cody.  Makani you are a mature young lady and will go far in life!  Cody you are full of yourself but you do make a lot of sense! 

Love, Mom ??

Yeah, root for 2 thieves that sure will teach your kids something. LMAO. I'll be rooting for the so called "pure white trash" who has integrity and common sense unlike your Cody and Makani who are conniving self righteous brats!

Edited by Hiacios
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Hiacios said:

Really? The pot of food that the 4 found and cooked, and the tent. 

Yeah ok the food, but how do you steal something that was bought with your money?  The tent was bought with everyone's money so Makani has just as much claim to use it as anyone.

• Love 9

Do you think Cody speaks a sentence to the camera, then stops and runs through a drill of smirks and grins he practiced at home before this whole thing began, then goes on to the second sentence, and repeats the smirking routine all over again?   It's pretty tiresome.

It's a shame the show offers no real competition to Cody.    I can't believe what a whiny creampuff Alonzo is.   Is this the state of our military today?  The two female campers are made of tougher stuff.

The group should have agreed to lay out money in the very beginning for necessities -- tents, hatchet, flint, whatever -- and considered it an investment towards ensuring they make it to the end.   It makes more sense to pony up $100,000 at the start to better the odds that they'll be able to collect $900,000 in the end.  Instead they keep playing it pennywise and pound foolish.   The half-measures are causing feuds and sapping their strength.   Idiots. 

Edited by millennium
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, dstann said:

Yeah ok the food, but how do you steal something that was bought with your money?  The tent was bought with everyone's money so Makani has just as much claim to use it as anyone.

Yeah, just skip over the first part. lol.

Anybody defending those 2 vile people ain't got a leg to stand on period!

Edited by Hiacios
On March 25, 2017 at 6:01 PM, dstann said:

Exactly...the other 4 are terrible people. All things bought with the groups money should be shared by the group. Also what's up with stealing their peanut butter. Alfonso is so weak.  

• Love 4
On March 15, 2017 at 0:11 PM, AngryCarrot86 said:

Wow.  I’m not sure I’ve loathed anyone on reality tv as much as I do the 4 campers.  When you’re giving Johnny Bananas a run for his money as far as being the worst ever…well, you’re pretty bad.  The entitlement is out of control with them.  At least Johnny Bananas on The Challenge is up front about his tomfoolery and backstabbing.  Our four campers here have made a strategy of bullying Cody and Makani, and that’s fine – but man up and admit it.  Stop acting so pretentious.  America’s heroes you are not.  Gah!  And Gina…omg.  Was she serious when she said that Cody and Makani didn’t deserve that temptation because they had a tent now?!  Did I hear her complain about having to “wake up in a tent”?  Ugh….She needs to go.   The fat Mom can stop at any time, too.  Telling Makani she needs to pull her weight?  Please.  You don’t want to share that pot, you get to carry it.  I hate them all.  And I hate them even more for making me root for Cody.  Stick Cody on any other show and I would probably hate him, but compared to the four campers he comes out better.

Alonzo and Gina will be checking out soon, I'm sure.  It will be interesting to see the dynamic at that point.  As of now, I'm sick of watching the bullying and gaslighting of Cody and Makani.  The campers just sit around and talk crap about them like the mean kids in High School.   I hope MaCody keeps kicking butt in the "challenges" and start getting better prizes.  Watching the four campers get all butthurt over it was funny.  They just HAD to go and steal the peanut butter...because Cody and Makani aren't allowed to have anything nice.   The four campers know they're much weaker than team MaCody and I like watching them squirm. 

Right on...the four campers are the vilest scum I've ever seen on tv 

On March 15, 2017 at 6:10 AM, candall said:

MTV would probably be thrilled to hear this episode made me so outraged I could barely watch it.  Those four assholes spent the entire hour speaking as though everything was being purchased with money straight out of their own pockets--and only their pockets.

"This is our tent, our cheeseburger, our deli sandwich, all the food is ours, You're lucky we gave you some peanut butter!  In fact, forget it, we're entitled to eat your peanut butter--because we were generous enough to give it to you in the first place--and we're not giving you any more in the future.  Just go ahead and starve."

I would be so ashamed if any of those four were related to me.

And I don't have much respect for Cody's gameplay, either.  He was perfectly happy to let Makina be confrontational and take a stand, with precious little support from him.  "I'll get you some water, tomorrow."  But when the Asshole Four were all settled into their better/newer tent and had no reason to be mad at him, he was happy enough to share her shelter.  (And stink it up with his BO.  Who turns down the chance to bathe after three weeks and an episode of diarrhea?)

I don't think it's possible to make any argument AT ALL that anyone "brought this on themselves."  Personal antipathy and previous behavior are irrelevant in light of the undeniable fact that group money is being used to purchase products, which the group is then equally entitled to enjoy.

Team Cody and Makani is the righteous team. The four are cheaters, thieves, and liars. They deserve to lose 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Hiacios said:

Yeah, just skip over the first part. lol.

Anybody defending those 2 vile people ain't got a leg to stand on period!

On 25/03/2017 at 4:44 PM, Hiacios said:

Yeah, root for 2 thieves that sure will teach your kids something. LMAO. I'll be rooting for the so called "pure white trash" who has integrity and common sense unlike your Cody and Makani who are conniving self righteous brats!

You disparage the "2 thieves" and yet you claim Eilish, who stole peanut butter, has integrity.....how are your legs? standing up much?

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, dstann said:

You disparage the "2 thieves" and yet you claim Eilish, who stole peanut butter, has integrity.....how are your legs? standing up much?

My legs are very strong because I have common sense. The 4 gave them that peanut butter so them taking some and not all of it like Makani did with the pot of food that the 4 found and prepared is completely different. You are comparing apples and oranges. 

2 hours ago, dstann said:

Gotta agree with you, and evidently lots of peeps on other forums do as well. The "4" or the "campers" are vile 

• Love 3

I don't think Makani and Cody taking the leftovers from the 4 campers as stealing because that pot belonged to everyone.  The 4 campers hogging it did not make it theirs.  That's exactly what the 4 campers were doing with the pot.  Hogging it so Makani and Cody couldn't use it.  It was being used to store their leftovers which was wrong.    Other than them eating the leftovers, the other option would most likely have been to just throw the leftover food away which wouldn't have been smart.

• Love 5
On 3/24/2017 at 10:44 PM, Hiacios said:

Hiacios---- Please logically explain how Macody are thieves. Yes they ate the leftovers. But this all started when decisions were made without Makani being present. Explain to me how that shows "integrity and common sense". I will be waiting for your response!! 

• Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:05 PM, millennium said:

Do you think Cody speaks a sentence to the camera, then stops and runs through a drill of smirks and grins he practiced at home before this whole thing began, then goes on to the second sentence, and repeats the smirking routine all over again?  

Yes.  Although I'm rooting for team MaCody (because the only other option is unfathomable), I don't doubt for a second that Cody practiced being a villain in the mirror prior to filming. 

There was some talk on twitter about how Cody was cyber stalking Cara Mara from The Challenge at one point.  Cara Mara had some strong opinions about MTV putting Cody on the air.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cody auditioned for this show, and subsequently created his "thrive" character in hopes it would eventually land him on MTV's The Challenge.  And.. it would seem is wish might very well be granted.  I would love to see how him or Makani would interact on that show.  Me thinks it would be a whole other ball game.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, AngryCarrot86 said:

Yes.  Although I'm rooting for team MaCody (because the only other option is unfathomable), I don't doubt for a second that Cody practiced being a villain in the mirror prior to filming. 

There was some talk on twitter about how Cody was cyber stalking Cara Mara from The Challenge at one point.  Cara Mara had some strong opinions about MTV putting Cody on the air.  I wouldn't be surprised if Cody auditioned for this show, and subsequently created his "thrive" character in hopes it would eventually land him on MTV's The Challenge.  And.. it would seem is wish might very well be granted.  I would love to see how him or Makani would interact on that show.  Me thinks it would be a whole other ball game.

I must plead ignorance to anything on MTV but this show.   The last show I regularly watched on MTV was "120 Minutes."

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, millennium said:

I must plead ignorance to anything on MTV but this show.   The last show I regularly watched on MTV was "120 Minutes."

Still more tuned in than me. The closest I've come is watching two episodes of "60 minutes".

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Dena said:

Hiacios---- Please logically explain how Macody are thieves. Yes they ate the leftovers. But this all started when decisions were made without Makani being present. Explain to me how that shows "integrity and common sense". I will be waiting for your response!! 

They stole the pot that had the others food and ate it.  Here is the definition of a thief since you obviously don't know.

Definition :  one that steals especially stealthily or secretly; also :  one who commits theft or larceny

You forget that it was Makani who told them that whatever they decided on ordering was OK with her and left to go ball her eyes out like the baby she is. 

Makani and Cody have absolutely no common sense or integrity and expect other people to accept their disrespectful arrogant attitudes!!!!!!

8 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I don't think Makani and Cody taking the leftovers from the 4 campers as stealing because that pot belonged to everyone.  The 4 campers hogging it did not make it theirs.  That's exactly what the 4 campers were doing with the pot.  Hogging it so Makani and Cody couldn't use it.  It was being used to store their leftovers which was wrong.    Other than them eating the leftovers, the other option would most likely have been to just throw the leftover food away which wouldn't have been smart.

No, the pot doesn't belong to everybody as the 4 bought it with their share of the money, plus Makani never wants to carry it from camp to camp and has only showed an interest in using it when there was food in it. SMH. 

• Love 1

anyone can make an argument condemning one or the other  bent on the viewpoint they start with, but I have to keep beating myself over the head to remember this is an edited version and I don't know any of these people.  This is a rough environment,  (so much rain) that everyone is going to have a bad moment.  But I have to admire those that can survive it vs those who think they can just by their way through it. 

things that surprised me, was that Alex was the only one who knew Bow drill, did they have the flint from the beginning, if not, why would that not be considered a worth while purchase?

No one has a decent plan most of the campers are ready to go home. Alonzo is just waiting the word to go (did not see last nights show yet),  All 4 campers have difficulty walking in water, Alex (the one who portrays the immature grown up) can't figure out how to carry things (?? don't get this unless this is a ploy/act)  soon they will not make the money because they can't walk as fast enough to get there,  The women "campers" certainly can barely keep up. did they say the campsite walks would be getting harder, because they seem to be doing that. Cody had a chance to get rid of the only other person who could walk that is there, but he just could not do it because the "accepting him into the group" acting was so bad even he could not pretend.  so he blew his chance to be a double crosser, too bad,  and Makani, sounds like she is culturally very different from the others, I think something bad may have happened to her in the past (not many leave home at 16 and never return if it is all good) and made her not the nicest of people (it is easy to be nice when everything is fine) but she certainly is physically fit. 

• Love 4

For anyone curious, The Challenge is a trashtastic game show that features those who've appeared on other MTV realty shows to compete for money; primarily from The Real World , the old school Road Rules, and a dumb show called Are You The One.  A lot of same people come back year after year because they don't have anything better going on in their real lives.  It's usually pretty entertaining, and I've watched it since I was a pre-teen.  I almost feel like I've grown up with the damn show.  I don't watch anything else on MTV, but I discovered Stranded because it comes on directly after The Challenge. 

Anyway, there was a poll for viewers to vote for  a cast member from Stranded to appear on The Challenge.  I have no idea what came of it. 

• Love 2

I was curious so I looked it up: an inflamed appendix can be caused by infection. So quite plausibly caused by bad water. (Maybe you all knew that, but I was like "Appendicitis, is that a coincidence?".)

• Love 3

So happy to find this forum. I discovered this show when it first started and it had me hooked from the get-go. I find myself wondering if and hoping there will be a second season. I think its an interesting formula, and its so easy to see how many mistakes this group has made. I was interested in how quickly they broke into factions rather than being able to work as a unified whole.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

So happy to find this forum. I discovered this show when it first started and it had me hooked from the get-go. I find myself wondering if and hoping there will be a second season. I think its an interesting formula, and its so easy to see how many mistakes this group has made. I was interested in how quickly they broke into factions rather than being able to work as a unified whole.

I wonder what would have happened if Cody had not been on the show.  From the very start he was wanting people to quit while everyone else seemed to want to work together.  It would interesting had Cody not been there would they have split into alliances or stayed as a group.

• Love 4
On 3/27/2017 at 7:06 PM, Hiacios said:

No, the pot doesn't belong to everybody as the 4 bought it with their share of the money, plus Makani never wants to carry it from camp to camp and has only showed an interest in using it when there was food in it. SMH. 

The four didn't buy the pot "with their share of the money." They bought it with everyone's money. The prize money is split equally among everyone left after 40 days, it's not pro-rated based on who spent more or less during group buys. So the campers benefit from Makani and Cody being more thrifty, while Makani and Cody will make less because the campers spend so much. 

Though at this point, I'll be surprised if there are any campers left by the end.

• Love 9

I never find anyone's illness something to smirk and laugh about or to wish on the others. (As Makani did) How are they even going to be able to carry all that money to the end with so few people? They had better start working together or as Michichick stated above, none of them will make it.

• Love 2

Karma is real!  Alonzo and Eilish - you reap what you sow, kids.  I would have felt bad for Eilish (appendicitis is no joke!) had she not acted like such a hateful beast the entire time, but alas, she did - so don't let door hit your poopy butt on the way out!

Cody had me cracking up with his "Alonzo had his highs while eating pizza, and his lows while...not....eating pizza". LMAO.  Truer words have never been spoken.  Alanzo was the weakest person left, even mentally weaker than Gina.  That's really saying something.  As much as I loathed Eilish, she was far sicker than he was and wasn't being as big of a baby as him.  I have a hard time believing he was in the military.  There's no way.

They wasted (shocker) money on those socks.  I can't believe they left their clothes that close to the water!  Can these kids be any more stupid?!

I can't wait for next week!  If the previews are any indication...

Spoiler

It looks like Cody and Makani get savage by not letting Alex and Gina use certain supplies.  Basically, exactly what the campers were doing to Macody is going to be turned right around on them.  I can't wait!  Alex and Gina won't be able to hack it like Macody.  I predict Gina goes REAL soon.  Alex picked the wrong team.

• Love 9

I was shocked at where they left their clothes, too.  They bought rice but we were not shown them eating it.  If they had been, the need for pizza and burgers would not have been necessary. 

Alonzo faked his illness, I would put money on that.  

• Love 5

I was expecting Alonzo to leave, but Eilish was unexpected!  And appendicitis!  I wonder why Alex and Gina aren't getting sick.

When Eilish was picked for Temptation, why did she take Alex?  Gina hasn't been on a Temptation since the beginning.  That poor girl was at the bottom of the pecking order.

15 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

When Eilish was picked for Temptation, why did she take Alex?  Gina hasn't been on a Temptation since the beginning.  That poor girl was at the bottom of the pecking order.

I thought the same thing at first, but Gina can't even manage to carry an empty, 6 pound pot (while Cody, whom I can't stand, carries 42 pounds).  I would have picked Alex just because of that.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

I thought the same thing at first, but Gina can't even manage to carry an empty, 6 pound pot (while Cody, whom I can't stand, carries 42 pounds).  I would have picked Alex just because of that.

I agree.  They know Gina is struggling and will likely quit.  It would be a waste to take her for an advantage that would likely make no difference in the long run.  Ginas turn next week if she makes it that far. 

9 hours ago, dstann said:

I wonder what would have happened if Cody had not been on the show.  From the very start he was wanting people to quit while everyone else seemed to want to work together.  It would interesting had Cody not been there would they have split into alliances or stayed as a group.

The power of a good villain. It worked out pretty well for him, although he lucked into Makani as an ally. I'm sure she would have been happy as a team member, but the campers forgot her once they realized 4 is a majority of 7, and she didn't do anything as forward as saying "hey what about me?"

• Love 2

I would love to see a behind the scenes shot. No way are drones filming this.  There are techs working the sound, too.  No need to lie about that, Survivor has done quite well. Lol

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would love to see a behind the scenes shot. No way are drones filming this.  There are techs working the sound, too.  No need to lie about that, Survivor has done quite well. Lol

Good point. Both groups had in-the-tent conversation cams going with movement. One I could maybe pretend was one of them using the tablet, and even that would be a stretch. Both, no way.

4 minutes ago, Amarsir said:

Good point. Both groups had in-the-tent conversation cams going with movement. One I could maybe pretend was one of them using the tablet, and even that would be a stretch. Both, no way.

Not it to mention hearing them talk to each other on their hike, falling in the stream and all! 

This is a stupid show but it sucked me in.  Not the first one to do this either!  

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

You're right on the money with this!  Why would the producers even try to fool us about the camera work?  I don't think it would make a difference to viewers one bit.   Especially since we know they can get a medic in there stat, even in the middle of the night!

I also noticed that in a lot of the "confessional" clips, the kids look cleaner, and the girls look like they have makeup on.  Specifically, in the last night's episode, Gina had barely chipped, brightly colored nail polish on!  No way it looked like that nearly 3 weeks in.  No way. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, AngryCarrot86 said:

You're right on the money with this!  Why would the producers even try to fool us about the camera work?  I don't think it would make a difference to viewers one bit.   Especially since we know they can get a medic in there stat, even in the middle of the night!

I also noticed that in a lot of the "confessional" clips, the kids look cleaner, and the girls look like they have makeup on.  Specifically, in the last night's episode, Gina had barely chipped, brightly colored nail polish on!  No way it looked like that nearly 3 weeks in.  No way. 

She had eyebrow pencil on, too.  I guessed that was probably a confessional from earlier in the game, edited in.  They do that on all shows and sometimes even taped after the show wraps.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Alonzo faked his illness, I would put money on that.  

He's been whining and threatening to flare out the entire time, so who knows if he was that sick?  Getting medevaced doesn't carry the same stigma as just quitting outright.  He did seem to perk up as he was walking out of the game lol   

When the four "campers" had numbers they played dirty,  so I assume C/M will now return the favor.    I imagine Gina won't last much longer.

• Love 4

well it looks like the evil duo gets to be evil soon, not that you can't blame them. well I can sort of blame Cody, he is willing to sell everyone out, but Makani seems to have only talked bad and refused to be abused. Everyone has talked bad, so you can eliminate that, And by taking her turn long over due, she managed to expose the weakness of all the campers to cold and wet and they seem to have not yet adapted. Taking left overs would be a big sin, if everything was handled well, but this was another  everything for me, nothing for you kind of thing.  So, eh.

not sure what started the  no pot for you, it will be interesting to see if it is caused by something or jsut you lose and you are weak, because they are divided into two teams so power should be divided evenly to some degree. No more pizzas though. 

ETA - makeup, clean hair, etc. I remember for a few years in Survivor, they did clean people up periodically and put make up on the females,  I am not sure how much they still do that, but hey, this is MTV, girls need mascara! In naked and dead they had taht one woman with ginormous eyelashes, but they were a weave she had done before she left and tattooed eyebrows. . 

Edited by holly4755
  • Love 3

They all look clean so I assume they are given biodegradable soap to wash both hair and body, same on Survivor.  This is a TV show for entertainment; we don't want to see them filthy with greasy hair.