Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: The TinderBox

MostlyC

Clarke makes a desperate plea with a former allied force in an attempt to avoid a war and ensure the survival of her people.

"One shot and we're at war."

"Dude we're always at war."

"No, we're at war on Thursdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays we brood, threaten and maybe knock-off one or two redshirts.  We don't go to war."

"Oh right. Let me remind the grounders...."

"

You know the rules- no posting until AFTER the episode has aired.

What does Raven have to do to catch a break? Now her brain is essentially a ticking time bomb? Why must you do this show?!

Still Raven and Abby were the most interesting story in the episode by far. I hope both of them and their dodgy brains make it to space because Raven's peppy "I drive you cook" was just adorable. 

I guess this was why they had to save Riley, so he can have his moment and provide Bellamy with some more redemption fuel. Hopefully he can go back to being invisible now. 

Octavia has more lives than a cat. She's got to stop burning through them so quickly. I don't know how she and Niylah survived that explosion but good for them, and it was nice to see Niylah again.

I'm annoyed at what they've done with Raven. Not even so much because she's basically the show's human punching bag, but because it means this dumbass A.L.I.E. (or however you spell it) storyline gets dragged on even longer. I was hoping we could just forget all of last season happened and go back to this show being about people trying to survive. But, nope, the stupid City of Light crap lives on.

Was the guy who blew up the ship one of Roan's people? If he was (or even if he's not actually), if the Nightblood solution works, I hope they leave Roan and all his people to die from the radiation. Dude was willing to screw over his allies and steal the ship so I have no sympathy. Also, call me superficial, but that crown is fugly and makes him look ridiculous.

• Love 1

I like the idea of them having to find a different home, mainly because I just want a different setting, but this episode still felt like one of the weakest in the show's entire run. The only scenes that really worked were the ones involving Raven, Abby and Jackson, though I'm pissed they've decided to torture Raven some more. 

Bellamy believing Octavia had died had zero emotional payoff. I wish Echo and Roan had never told him about Octavia's "death" to begin with.

Someone remind me again why Monty wasn't on the list because this would be the second time he saved everyone's ass this season alone, and he did it at the risk of his own life without hesitating. He's resourceful, intelligent, strategic (the meeting with the guards), level-headed, pragmatic, brave, self-sacrificing and selfless. At this point, he's a better leader than most of the actual leaders, and the fact that he's capable of taking charge but doesn't want the power, just makes him a better leader in my opinion. He also never whines about the burden of leadership and his actions and does what needs to be done. 

I'm sorry for saying this again, but Eliza Taylor is a terrible actress with practically no range. Every scene she's in feels like a rehash of previous scenes because her acting is the exact same in each and every one regardless of who she interacts with or what the situation calls for. It's pissing me off because I think I'd find her more sympathetic if she was played by a talented actress.

• Love 10
(edited)

I like ET but that may just be her beauty overriding any flaws she may have acting wise. Similar to how some people think Jared Padelecki can act if you read any Supernatural boards.  Love the show but he is the worst actor on the cast.  Sorry off topic.

She does have a default facial expession than I can see people finding annoying.  I had the same issue with Victoria Justice on that Eye Candy show. It is like she stares with her mouth open during reaction shots or when not actively speaking.

Eliza did to that a few times last night but the pretty just overwhelms it for me anyway.

But Clarke is my favorite character on the show regardless of her looks.  I am not a fan of Bellamy or the actor at all, I think his acting is so much worse.  He couldn't act out the grief when he thought Octavia was dead last week, I actually laughed out loud at the scene he was so unbelievably bad, and this week his so called "relief" she was alive was not nearly as palpable as it should have been.  

Edited by Unclejosh
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Unclejosh said:

He couldn't act out the grief when he thought Octavia was dead last week, I actually laughed out loud at the scene he was so unbelievably bad

I don't understand why tv shows always make people react to a death with a loud wail or scream. This happens all the time on tv but practically never in real life.  I guess it's supposed to be dramatic but all it does is make me kind of chuckle and roll my eyes. 

• Love 2

I think since he brought Octavia back they just assumed he was one of the Grounder allies who have been in and out of Arkadia many times before aside from the Pike administration.  Everyone else is under the belief that they are a fellow clan and ally of the other grounders currently so why would they assume differently especially when he brought back one of the "leader" type people or at least someone in the upper echelon in hierarchy.

Whelp, I guess it wouldn't be a season of The 100 if Raven was suffering somehow!  Either these writers just really like putting Raven through the wringer or they just think Lindsey Morgan is really great at pretending she's in pain, so they find new ways to do it.  So, now, Raven apparently is suffering strokes because the way the EMP fried her chip wasn't the same as just turning them off, and while she can apparently learn things that she didn't originally know, it will likely kill her eventually.  Great.  Also, I'm guessing that final scene with Abbie seeing a radiated Clarke is hinting she's sick too.  Wouldn't be surprised if this seasons ends with at least one of their deaths.

So, instead of war, basically Ice Nation and Sky Crew come to a stand-off, Clarke and Roan hash it out and agree to an even 50-50, Bellamy talks down Riley from doing something stupid (really, whose idea was it to bring him along?), and a truce is made.  Only for it to not matter since Ilian guy just blows up Arkadia, and now their back-up plan is gone.  Figures.

Glad Niylah survived at least.  I was worried that they brought her back just to kill her off.  I hope she sticks around.  Still hope they find a way to have her interact with Murphy, so we can see Richard and Jessica Harmon interact with each other.

Seriously, Clarke, I really need to you to explain to me again why Monty wasn't on the list, because this guy willingly put himself in danger to prevent a massacre.  I don't care what fucking knowledge Jaha has: you can't look past that bravery.

Eliza Taylor: I don't know, I don't thinks she's bad, but she is kind of... limited, I guess?  A lot of it could be writing, but she admittedly does seem to have a set style of acting, and it doesn't feel like she brings anything new.  In comparison, I remember finding Marie Avgeropoulous (damn, that's a mouthful) to be a weak link in season one, but I feel like she's gotten better.  Eliza just seems kind of stagnant, I guess.  It could also be who she works opposite of.  I like Eliza's performances the best when Clarke is opposite of someone like Bellamy (despite my issues with his character at times), Abbie, Octavia, Raven, and the dearly departed Lexa.  Lately, it's mainly been Roan, Jasper, and more of the supporting cast, and maybe she just doesn't gel as well with them.  I don't know.  It's not enough to ruin the show for me, but I can see the issues.

• Love 1

Don't forget, Eliza Taylor is doing all this with an American accent, because a collection of international space stations lashed together would only have 1-2 people without American accents.

Ironically, it looks like they didn't need the hydro generator after all.

I'm a little confused -- was the plan by the Ice Nation all along that Illian (I think that's his name) would rescue Octavia and use her to Trojan horse his way into Arkadia so he could burn it to the ground ?  Or did he just happen to run into her while he was strolling through the woods on his way to Arkadia ?

It was ridiculous enough when the horse rescued Octavia last episode -- that horse was also last seen on top of the cliff that Octavia fell off of.  How did it get down to the riverbank let alone know where Octavia just happened to come ashore ?  Are these mutant horses that were somehow crossed with bloodhounds ?

And I guess they won't be launching that rocket anytime soon since Raven said they could get fuel from the leftovers from Arkadia's engines.
Finding that rocket -- all nice and clean after nearly a 100 years -- adjacent to the lab is even dumber.  And with no maintenance after all that time, it likely wouldn't work anyway.  

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, ketose said:

Don't forget, Eliza Taylor is doing all this with an American accent

Like pretty much every other main, supporting and guest character on The 100, including Bob Morley, Henry Ian Cusick (who slips up A LOT), and before that also Ricky Whittle and Alycia Debnam-Carey.

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I'm a little confused -- was the plan by the Ice Nation all along that Illian (I think that's his name) would rescue Octavia and use her to Trojan horse his way into Arkadia so he could burn it to the ground ?  Or did he just happen to run into her while he was strolling through the woods on his way to Arkadia ?

I don't think Illian works for Roan. At least it was my impression that Illian had his own agenda and Roan really wanted his own people to survive in Arkadia.

5 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Are these mutant horses that were somehow crossed with bloodhounds ?

That would make as much sense as some other things on this show. Like a transfusion with Grounder blood or Arker blood being able to cure radiation sickness in the Mountain Men.

(edited)
6 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

And I guess they won't be launching that rocket anytime soon since Raven said they could get fuel from the leftovers from Arkadia's engines.
Finding that rocket -- all nice and clean after nearly a 100 years -- adjacent to the lab is even dumber.  And with no maintenance after all that time, it likely wouldn't work anyway.  

Illian isn't Ice Nation, I think the clan was even name checked again in this episode but I can't remember it. He has been on an anti-tech rampage since his introduction, blowing up the Ark is all him and nothing to do with Roan.

During the war meeting with Monty I'm sure Millers dad mentioned that they had buried the rocket fuel outside of Arkadias walls, it was the plan to set it alight when the army was near that Monty shot down.  So that is still in play.

Edited by Nay
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

I don't understand why tv shows always make people react to a death with a loud wail or scream. This happens all the time on tv but practically never in real life.  I guess it's supposed to be dramatic but all it does is make me kind of chuckle and roll my eyes. 

When we got the news that my dad had died, I went completely silent, just withdrew. My sister on the other hand wailed at the top her her lungs and collapsed, as dramatic as the most dramatic wailing you've ever seen on tv except that this was real. It does happen in real life it's just that we're hardly ever in position to see it with other people, it's such an intimate moment in anyone's life.

I still think Bellamy's was over-the-top and fake as shit.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

This happens all the time on tv but practically never in real life.

It happens all the time in real life. Unfortunately, in real life it's ugly, horrible and not as neat and pretty as it's on tv screen, and noone would ever show anything like that on mainstream tv. Unless they're Fox News or whatever equivalent you can imagine that likes to show mothers wailing for their dead children LIVE.

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 3

Yeah, I know it happens sometimes in real life but not nearly as much as it happens on tv.  Distress, shock, crying....sure.  But over-the-top screaming at the top of your lungs is definitely not the norm.  But that's neither here nor there, I suppose. Just my humble opinion of course but the scene with Bellamy was nothing that got my emotions going other than to roll my eyes. (Or maybe I should blame that on the acting?)

I started watching this season because I was hoping that the show would regain the groove it was in during season two.

That's clearly not going to happen.

• Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, piequinn35 said:

In real life, women do wail, but men? I don't think so.

To be fair, there's 7+ billion people on Earth, and a certain number of them are adult men. It depends solely on culture, upbringing, emotional make-up, etc. how they'd react to things.

Not that it's applicable to tv shows in any way, as most of them have male characters either stare in the middle distance with tear rolling from one eye. Or if authors strive for ~serious drama, we have something like David Tennant and his masterful crying fits or Aaron Paul and his perfect ugly crying at the drop of a hat.

38 minutes ago, xaxat said:

I started watching this season because I was hoping that the show would regain the groove it was in during season two.

Fandom is desperately hoping the show is just setting pieces for the future. But there's only 13 episode. There's not enough time for a such high concept they're clearly going for.

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 2

I haven't been all that into this season because everything has felt repetitive to previous seasons and like setup/filler, but now that they're messing around in Becca's lab and with the ark going boom, I feel like they're finally going somewhere new. I'm very intrigued that it looked like the entire Ark goes up in flames--meaning not only do they have no place to ride out the radiation to come, but they also have nowhere to live now, and no possessions, no medicine, no food, no anything. This also should basically put an end to the fighting with the other tribes (hopefully). I'm almost more intrigued now what their day-to-day life will be like with no ark than what the ultimate endgame is for evading the radiation.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nosleepforme said:

By the way, I did not understand the sci-fi-technology blahblah they threw at us as an explanation for Raven's seizures and why is Abby also affected? I didn't get that at all, but my memory of last season is also rather fuzzy, especially of the last few episodes.

It was because of how they were de-chipped last season. They got electrocuted and removed from the CoL before Clarke flipped the kill switch and that left some ALIE code in their brains that did something to them. I think...

Or the short version, Raven had a happy minute when she found Becca's lab/tech playground so the show had to punish her with impending doom. I really do hope she gets to space once before science kills her because she deserves whatever nice things can still be found in the post apocalyptic about to be irradiated world.

So, I'm not getting why nightblood has to be made in zero-g. The whole no gravity thing usually has to do with alloys of differing densities because on Earth they would separate and one would float while the other sank. Presumably, we're talking about the DNA level where everything is suspended in fluid anyway. Plus, no matter what magic properties nightblood has, it still has to pass from parent to child or there wouldn't be any more commanders. That would also imply that Becca had to give birth a number of times after she got to the ground.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, ketose said:

The whole no gravity thing usually has to do with alloys of differing densities because on Earth they would separate and one would float while the other sank.

ETA: Wait, I thought Raven floating in zero-g was her hallucination?

2 hours ago, ketose said:

lus, no matter what magic properties nightblood has, it still has to pass from parent to child or there wouldn't be any more commanders.

This is not blasphemy, it's science! (c) The nightblood trait is hereditary, and there's a cult of that kind of blood and its rarity in Grounder culture for reasons we don't know. That absolutely doesn't mean the first nanites Becca created were hereditary. She injected people with them.

It was stated in the episode that Becca was developing the nightblood/the nanites for the members of mining colony, prisoners, I think. Then she redeveloped it for the Earth conditions.

"According to the record, Becca first developed what we know as Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Company."

"Mining?"

"Long duration space missions. Criminals were put into hypersleep and given Nightblood to protect against solar radiation."

Edited by CooperTV
7 hours ago, CooperTV said:

ETA: Wait, I thought Raven floating in zero-g was her hallucination?

This is not blasphemy, it's science! (c) The nightblood trait is hereditary, and there's a cult of that kind of blood and its rarity in Grounder culture for reasons we don't know. That absolutely doesn't mean the first nanites Becca created were hereditary. She injected people with them.

It was stated in the episode that Becca was developing the nightblood/the nanites for the members of mining colony, prisoners, I think. Then she redeveloped it for the Earth conditions.

Raven was hallucinating about floating, but that was a subconscious way to express the zero-g thing. Raven had the computer simulate making nightblood in a zero-g environment and the simulation was apparently successful, unlike Abby's attempts on Earth.

Was there a mining colony? The thing about nightblood is that it was formulated to allow the 2.0 interface (the flame) to work with a human body and also counter the effects of radiation. In the episode, Raven was asking the computer about making nightblood, not nanites. What I heard in the beginning of the episode was that nightblood was a type of artificial blood that binded with regular blood for use on deep space mission to protect from solar radiation. Of course, this is dumb because you need to have a change at a genetic level for it to be passed on.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ketose said:

Was there a mining colony? The thing about nightblood is that it was formulated to allow the 2.0 interface (the flame) to work with a human body and also counter the effects of radiation. In the episode, Raven was asking the computer about making nightblood, not nanites. What I heard in the beginning of the episode was that nightblood was a type of artificial blood that binded with regular blood for use on deep space mission to protect from solar radiation. Of course, this is dumb because you need to have a change at a genetic level for it to be passed on.

There was a mining colony, it was shown in the media in episode 1 of season 4.

The nanites (artificial blood that could be bound to DNA) are the nightblood. That's the same thing. That would be pretty useless request to ask the computer for Nightblood recipe, as Nightblood is a Grounder name for the actual technology they have no idea about.

20 minutes ago, ketose said:

Of course, this is dumb because you need to have a change at a genetic level for it to be passed on.

They don't actually need it to be hereditary. They just need help to survive certain radiation levels for a number of years, because radiation is supposed to get lower after five or so years, and the Arkers themselves can metabolized certain levels of radiation.

• Love 1

Roan, I feel you with your big brother Clarke-related frustration, even though I think your murderous Panda Clan are the useless morons. Also, I'm glad you called Clarke on her bullshit bluff re: sacrificing Bellamy and Kane  for the greater good. Like, she would NEVER. Speaking of Clarke, she was so concerned for Bellamy's whereabouts before, and when Octagon came back with the big news and they tried to contact Kane and Bellamy, she almost lost it, poor girl.

tumblr_om5f3gn6Wv1qjmq6po3_500.gif

tumblr_om5f3gn6Wv1qjmq6po2_500.gif

tumblr_om5f3gn6Wv1qjmq6po1_500.gif

tumblr_om5f3gn6Wv1qjmq6po4_500.gif

From here

I'm glad that last season they threw Bellamy's arc for white girl development. And this years they're throwing Bellamy's arc... for another white girl's development. Combined with Illian being a valuable lesson for Octavia to learn of pitfalls of revenge through, it's nice season for all the white girls to be on the show and POC people to be there to support their perfect character arcs! Seeing as Jaha is now a Magical Negro for Clarke, I think it safe to say that Jason Rothenberg has issues that are not going away any time soon, despite the fact this particular problem with racism was discussed numerous times.

Riley should choke. As at this point Echo should too. Bellamy was so on point when he threatened her with it. Illian is also the actual worst. He and Octagon deserve each other.

The Raven/Abby/Jackson story was the most worthwhile and solid thing about this. I enjoy sci-fi and stuff like that.

PS: Nyilarke Will Rise. Nyilah, run away, or you'll end up dead.

Blecho is also on its way to the canon, which is awesome. The truest ship on this show, tbh.

tumblr_om78yvb5RM1tyw1mno1_400.gif  tumblr_om78yvb5RM1tyw1mno4_400.gif

Here

OMG THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH, GUYS!11

• Love 3

All of these plans are stupid... well, I guess the saving 100 people on the ark could have actually worked... but now they've got nothing. The nightblood being plan A doesn't work... They showed us that the radiation is coming like a wave that will destroy a person in seconds... nightblood can't protect you from that.

So they still need a radiation proof shelter to keep them alive in the first place. So even with Nightblood and the ark, only 100 people are surviving this.  Which leaves them with nothing unless they can find another shelter.

I'm assuming the failed bomb shelter might come back into play? Otherwise why waste the time on it for it to be completely useless? Or did they just use that to force Clarke to write the list?

I guess we'll see where they go next... but there has to be another place to provide them shelter, since nightblood is well and good, but not enough.

42 minutes ago, roctavia said:

All of these plans are stupid... well, I guess the saving 100 people on the ark could have actually worked... but now they've got nothing. The nightblood being plan A doesn't work... They showed us that the radiation is coming like a wave that will destroy a person in seconds... nightblood can't protect you from that.

So they still need a radiation proof shelter to keep them alive in the first place. So even with Nightblood and the ark, only 100 people are surviving this.  Which leaves them with nothing unless they can find another shelter.

I'm assuming the failed bomb shelter might come back into play? Otherwise why waste the time on it for it to be completely useless? Or did they just use that to force Clarke to write the list?

I guess we'll see where they go next... but there has to be another place to provide them shelter, since nightblood is well and good, but not enough.

Nightblood or not, that radiation storm incinerated a living person in seconds and destroyed the Pyramids and Sphinx.  No amount of Nightblood will protect anyone from that kind of destruction.  And even if they do survive, everything else including the environment will be toast -- radiation is already showing up in the fish, for example, and that is completely separate from the storm coming.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Nightblood or not, that radiation storm incinerated a living person in seconds and destroyed the Pyramids and Sphinx.  No amount of Nightblood will protect anyone from that kind of destruction.  And even if they do survive, everything else including the environment will be toast -- radiation is already showing up in the fish, for example, and that is completely separate from the storm coming.

Exactly! And maybe they don't realize it's coming in a wave like that? But I wouldn't be counting on nightblood to keep me alive when the radiation goes through the roof... Even Luna got sick, essentially just as sick as the rest of them, she just recovered when they did not.

The wave is survivable if they go underground I think, the big problem with places like Mt Weather and the cult bunker is that they don't seal the radiation out, with nightblood that stops being an issue.  Yes they will still get sick but they won't die. That said I don't think they know about the wave, if Raven does do the space thing then its possible that is when they get clued in, if it is indeed a global thing and not just a shockwave from a local meltdown that peters out. 

• Love 1

Obviously, Clark is going to find <last minute solution> due to <Jaha's redemption arc> that will save the sky people and the <good> grounders. There will be a cost. Bellamy will have to do something that makes him more broody, Octavia will further isolate herself and Raven will suffer yet another injury / indignity. On the plus side, there's a good chance that Jasper will die, probably doing something heroic and redeemy. Radiation is just a plot device representing the schism between humanity and the technology that brought them to ruin.

Of course, if the 100 had landed at Mt. Weather and the people there had gone with the breeding program instead of the killing program, they would be fine and the grounders would be dying of radiation or living in the city of light.

• Love 6

The wave was that powerful where it was generated. It won't be like that by the time the radiation gets to the Arkers. Of course, the fact this criticism isn't warranted doesn't mean this particular plot device makes any damn sense.

I really wish this season had been about Clarke ascending to be Heda and trying to unite the clans rather than this mess.

What was the point of "killing" Octavia if she was only going to make it back to Arkadia five minutes into the episode? What was the point of Bellamy finding out about her "death" in the last minute of last episode, only to find out she's alive fifteen minutes into this one? There was no payoff. It would be like if they killed Lexa off, but the very next episode, have the real Lexa reappear and explain that she had some evil twin who took her place for that one scene, and then they continued with the episode as if nothing happened. Octavia literally could have been alive and went to warn Arkadia when she heard where the army was going. The episode still would have happened exactly as it did, with some minor tweaks. Taking out Octavia's fake death chances nothing about the episode.

When did Kane become Chancellor? Clarke called Kane their Chancellor during her talk with Roan.

I think I prefer the Polis political plot than this Save the Nightbloods, Save the World arc we're getting.

Not that I blame Riley because he's been captured by Grounders for a few months, but still, I'll gladly call him an idiot. Also, I know it's another point for Bellamy's redemption. However, I do like that he's not just forgiven in one scene and they all move on. He's still working for his redemption, which is nice.

Oh yay; more torture plot for Raven. Now, she might die because of her brain in overload. To nobody's surprise, she is going to keep pushing and we'll get to see her in physical and mental pain for a few episodes. Oh yes, because that's what I want for Raven. To watch her suffer more is apparently everyone's wish for her character. I do like that we finally get back to Abby/Raven scenes. I like when they work together.

Monty's a great character. He really should get more praise. 

Well, I guess Arkadia needs to find a new home.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

What was the point of "killing" Octavia if she was only going to make it back to Arkadia five minutes into the episode? What was the point of Bellamy finding out about her "death" in the last minute of last episode, only to find out she's alive fifteen minutes into this one?

No reason. Like a lot of stuff that happened in The Tinderbox and the season overall.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I guess Arkadia needs to find a new home.

Not really, no, lol. "Dramatics, Your Honor".

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, CooperTV said:

No reason. Like a lot of stuff that happened in The Tinderbox and the season overall.

I know that this show has had its issues with following through on emotional payoff (Wells' death was pretty much forgotten about after episode 4; almost everyone moved on from Finn's death unless the plot asked for it to be brought up again), but they've never been this bad with it. Like...will I be surprised if they never mention Echo thinking that she killed Octavia again, unless it's for Bellamy to randomly bring it up when it's convenient to the plot? Nope. And since they SEEM to be leaning toward a Bellamy/Echo...romance, of sorts (from what I'm reading from their scenes), it makes it even more stupid.

6 hours ago, CooperTV said:

Not really, no, lol. "Dramatics, Your Honor".

Heh. Well, most of Arkadia seemed to get destroyed. At the very least, now they need a new Plan B. 

8 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

I finally get to share what is probably my favorite series of fan recap pics.  We were all so baffled by Riley the Great appearing out of nowhere.  I love how Echo speaks for us all, here.

Oh, how I love photo recaps. But seriously, it's just hilarious how they treat Riley like some all important character when we've known him for three episodes. 

I'm excited to keep watching this season to see what else they do with Riley the Great. Ok, not really. But let's pretend that I am. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, how I love photo recaps. But seriously, it's just hilarious how they treat Riley like some all important character when we've known him for three episodes.

It really is.  The recap from when the gang refused to leave without rescuing him from Ice Nation also had some of my faves.  #NotWithoutRiley had me laughing for a good fifteen minutes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Well, most of Arkadia seemed to get destroyed. At the very least, now they need a new Plan B. 

Spoilers for upcoming episodes:

Spoiler

Apparently, only the Ring was destroyed (with all the computers in it?) and everything else, including everyone's rooms and furniture, clothes and pictures of dead loved ones are fine!

With season 4 it's always next failed plan to execute and angst over when it predictably never works out.

Edited by CooperTV
for clarification
1 hour ago, Taryn74 said:

It really is.  The recap from when the gang refused to leave without rescuing him from Ice Nation also had some of my faves.  #NotWithoutRiley had me laughing for a good fifteen minutes.

You really reminded me of how I used to be obsessed with tv.com's photo recaps for other shows. I guess I'm venturing back to the site, especially when The 100 comes back. I love when shows can be snarked upon, like this one.

1 hour ago, CooperTV said:

Spoilers for upcoming episodes:

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently, only the Ring was destroyed (with all the computers in it?) and everything else, including everyone's rooms and furniture, clothes and pictures of dead loved ones are fine!

With season 4 it's always next failed plan to execute and angst over when it predictably never works out.

I really, really want to click to see the spoilers....but I'm refraining from it. I kind of want to be surprised.

• Love 1