Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 2/20/2017

GHScorpiosRule
  • Start Topic

I agree Haleth - I don't think they realize what the HT's will be until their meeting when they get in - so it must be hectic to prepare for a discussion in just a little time. I appreciate that she does this.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 4

It doesn't bother me that Sunny reads cards. She's used it--successfully, imo--to define her role as the factual one by bringing sources to the table, whereas the others just make things up on the fly. Which suits her as the lawyer. Sort of like Sara's role seems to be the middle ground whose head goes back and forth like she's watching a tennis match most of the time.

I do wish Sunny was still going balls-to-the-walls like she was early on (eviscerating Jedi daily), but somehow I think it's production who has told her to calm it down so the audience won't completely despise Jedi. It reminds me of that one Friday when Joy was moderator and they talked about commenters on FaceBook saying they talk Trump too much, and it came across as if Jedi had brought it up behind-the-scenes with whoever's in charge so there would be less serious topics on the show everyday and more fluff. I don't know, I can't help noticing whenever I watch the show that none of the cast has any friendliness with Jedi although Sara seems to try at least. It's most obvious during the fluff topics when the other 4 are getting along (occasionally excepting Whoopi), but nobody is really looking at Jedi when they're laughing/smiling.

• Love 4