Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Coffee at Luke's

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, I get it. I don't think that stuff would fly today. Just like some of Miss Patty's comments.

My first thought was "That scene? I thought that scene was hilarious!" but then I remembered how Lorelai and Sookie went on and on about it, and.....yeah. I can see that becoming uncomfortable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

When I was in the car today, Bowie's "Suffragette City" came on the radio. It made me realize how much I miss being able to tune into the occasional Gilmore Girls. Damn you UpTV. I have all the DVDs, and I guess it's still on Netflix. But it's still not the same.

• Hugs 5
On 1/28/2024 at 9:28 AM, chessiegal said:

When I was in the car today, Bowie's "Suffragette City" came on the radio. It made me realize how much I miss being able to tune into the occasional Gilmore Girls. Damn you UpTV. I have all the DVDs, and I guess it's still on Netflix. But it's still not the same.

I even emailed Cozi TV and asked them to look into picking it up. They've got Monk, Frasier and Little House, it seems like a natural fit to me. Just don't touch my Emergency!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/5/2024 at 3:58 PM, chitowngirl said:

I wonder if the syndication rights expired and now there’s a music rights issue? 🤔

I'd like to know That was the problem with WKRP and Northern Exposure, although Amazon Prime has Northern Exposure now with the original music.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1