Type keyword(s) to search

Just Jack!

7 hours ago, JasmineFlower said:

Okay, I had to dig up this thread to ask this. I guess I just forgot some things from last season. What happened to Drew, Jack's closeted cop boyfriend? Where did the new guy come from?

Drew decided he wanted to play the field and he and Jack broke up. In last season's finale, Jack took off on an island vacation and met Estefan.

• Love 3

Who is the gender-queer kid and how is he related to Jack? Why does he have to be gay just because his mother was a lesbian and his father was gay? This is Rosie and Jack's kid, right? Doesn't make much sense to me, because I thought his kid would be in their 30s by now, which doesn't make sense as well as I thought Jack would be about 42 or 43 seeing as he was 12 in the episode where Will came out of the closet to Grace, and that episode I think was set in 1986 or 1987.

Skip is Elliot’s son. Jack is his grandfather.

7 minutes ago, JNM5505 said:

Who is the gender-queer kid and how is he related to Jack? Why does he have to be gay just because his mother was a lesbian and his father was gay? This is Rosie and Jack's kid, right? Doesn't make much sense to me, because I thought his kid would be in their 30s by now, which doesn't make sense as well as I thought Jack would be about 42 or 43 seeing as he was 12 in the episode where Will came out of the closet to Grace, and that episode I think was set in 1986 or 1987.

Edited by chitowngirl