Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, RazzleberryPie said:

If these girls keep quitting or getting cut, we're going to end up with Yuko at point. 

I wonder if they're regretting the Raylee, Allie, Little Heather cuts.

Raylee has moved on and I hear is doing awesome with Mavs.  I wish they would bring back Allie! Maybe she'll reaudition next year but I'm sure she has other things going on too. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Raylee has moved on and I hear is doing awesome with Mavs.  I wish they would bring back Allie! Maybe she'll reaudition next year but I'm sure she has other things going on too. 

I don't know why they cut these three, when some of the others stayed or were let into TC, but I hope the cut three move on and don't look back. DCC isn't the only team in the universe.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't know why they cut these three, when some of the others stayed or were let into TC, but I hope the cut three move on and don't look back. DCC isn't the only team in the universe.

Crazy. Although I'd much rather be a girl that had one awesome year as a DCC than someone that holds on for too long. *cough* Jenna 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, cpope said:

I totally LOVE to watch Victoria dance!! She's taken lots and lots of classes this past Winter, Spring, and Summer. The only thing that I would like to see be stronger from her is her "power & projection". I can see it improving tho. 

I really like Victoria's dance videos. But she is "a makeover candidate". I can't shake Tina and her critiques of Chandler because honestly Victoria isn't always totally photogenic either -- the funny part is I think it's in the mouth area just like Chandler.

• Love 2
On 8/13/2017 at 9:54 PM, Smplsimon said:

I'm sorry, but I don't consider being on The Bachelor "a successful career" . . . 

You're right. I guess a more successful/visible entertainment career would be appropriate wording.

so many have gone on to be teachers, business owners, nurses, writers, mothers, engineers, corporate sales people, designers, etc. All successful, just not necessarily as highly visible entertainers. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TiaGrace said:

Is Jenna still on the team? She, without doubt, has not been a good vet or beacon of guiding light to these 2017 training camp candidates or 2017 squad. This is sad because I WAS a huge fan since her rookie year but in the last year or so she has changed. The "Thirst" is real with this one. How much attention does she need? Kelli and Judy handed her the reins in a very straightforward manner before auditions and this is the way she thanks them? By making bad decisions and being disciplined/placed on probation? Jenna for lack of a better term is a disgruntled employee and has become toxic. Please don't let that toxicity spread to the rest of the squad...

Jenna needs to go. She picked up bad habits from others and it shows in her behavior. It's kind of a wasted effort to keep her if you're trying to get rid of dead weight or poor leadership. She's old enough to know better and STILL does stupid stuff she knows violates her contract. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

GUYS OMG. Kashara is the new group 4 leader!!!!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAT????

Who was the group leader?

Where are you seeing this?

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

Erica was G4 leader and Kash #2 leader according to IG a month ago.

Omg is she replacing Erica ? I was hoping that she'd recover really quickly!!

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 3

Any word on cuts since last week? We've only confirmed 5 so far..

Just now, dccfan204 said:

Omg is she replacing Erica ? I was hoping that she'd recover soon!

I doubt they'd remove a girl as GL because of an injury. It's more likely she's taking Jenna's spot as part of punishment? 

• Love 1

Cassie was injured when she was GL no? I don't see her being removed because of injury, especially since it's something that didn't seem too major. She was still able to function and what not. They probably shifted things around. Makes more sense if Jenna lost her spot, but we'll see. 

If Erica's "disappearance" as Group 4 leader is due to her injury, it's likely that it's either more serious than originally thought, she got reinjured or she's going to be out for enough of the season that they shifted things around.  She can still do things with, and for, the team, but not dance and part of being a group leader is likely being able to demonstrate things.  It's either that or things got shifted around in terms of who's leading what group.  I wonder what happened with Jenna, if she got "demoted" or is off the team entirely.

As for team announcement, I didn't see anything on the website or on social media though that could change at any second and I did only look at the team's social media accounts, not any of the TCC or DCC.

Edited by EricaShadows

That is some ice cold BS of Erica lost being a GL because of injury.  Because you know they are still going to make her come to every practice and every game. She could have done all of the mentoring and writing up and other nonsense still. 

2 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

That is some ice cold BS of Erica lost being a GL because of injury.  Because you know they are still going to make her come to every practice and every game. She could have done all of the mentoring and writing up and other nonsense still. 

This is just some people's assumptions, its not confirmed. They've had injured GLs before so I don't think it makes sense either. I'm sure they'll address it. 

5 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Rachel made it as well! I can't attach the photo from my phone but her sister posted on insta about it, the sisters instagram is laurenalex78 

I saw it wouldn't let me upload the pic