Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, sATL said:

Hmmm - this is a "do-you-remember-way-back-when" for me to ponder.... I wouldn't have known back in elementary and JHS who the first lady was. I had to look up who was the VP when I was in elementary just now. We had schools in the system named like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Washington, Madison, Monroe, Lincoln etc and even then I don't think the focus was much on the wives. we didn't use the term First Lady, or the first name much - the news was like the President and Mrs. XXX traveled to ...

I grew up in a city&era where local politics/elections, such as the role of the school board, neighborhood representatives and the mayor officials were more of a topic of discussion, than US history in the lower grades. Every blue moon was a discussion about the state level officials. Even the famous HS US history class (now that was a fun class period which I remember - I had a memorable teacher) , I'm trying to remember how much time we spent talking about the First Lady. College was classes like micro/ macro economics and world history.

{putting on my thinking cap}.

I will give the TCC-candidate a small-pass, for now, on that interview question. I know what my mind was like at age 18-21 on US political and economic issues. Maybe the panel could have asked a follow-up, like which first lady, at any elected level, do you admire/had great influence to her, what is her role, or who is the actual elected US president . That would have tested her conversation skills. And I do respect the fact that some people are more political savvy and have a historical databank than others. And we don't know yet, how did she respond to the other questions. We've all been in interviews where we didn't know the answer to the question to - and still got the job.

Well I don't think people would be so bothered if an elementary student didn't know these things, and especially before when the elections didn't get that much international exposure. But after Obama who at the very least made history for being the first black president and well Trump for being Trump, I guess the only way of not ever seeing their names on TV is if you only watched TLC and the Kardashians. There's no excuse for this, and even more so given that these girls can watch interviews snippets of 12 years worth so by now every single one of them should know to expect such a question.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, DBAAT said:

First of all, Kalyssa said she was valedictorian of her HS class, so how did she not know the name of our First Lady???  Seems odd to me. 

It's not odd to me. Being valedictorian in high school doesn't mean you keep up with or are knowledgeable of politics. It's primarily based on academics. It's definitely moronic, but to me it had nothing to do with school.

1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

*You're

Not sure why this bothers me. I guess I just think Kelli should know better.  

Lol it bothers me too. Especially being a writer and an English degree recipient ?

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

It's not odd to me. Being valedictorian in high school doesn't mean you keep up with or are knowledgeable of politics. It's primarily based on academics. It's definitely moronic, but to me it had nothing to do with school.

Agreed.

Its a subject(one of many subjects/topics) that not everyone wants to , or chooses to, keep up with. But now she knows, so the educational process is still taking place, which is what is important. I suspect AP World, AP US history and AP Econ (i.e. classes an HS val might have taken), would have focused on deeper details.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

Chickasa, OK has a population size of 16,000, so it's not like her graduation size was tiny, either. Small for sure, but one of my besties was valedictorian in a class of 15 ? She's actually smart though. 

I don't mind the political questions. Weed out the brain dead girls with the basic current events and some use them to see how they handle awkward questions. Grace, poise and a subtle subject changing will get anyone through most situations. 

I do think in today's society and the widespread use of social media, to miss who the president is this year, his family, some of the Spicy events, etc. shows a level of ignorance and/or self absorption that I just can't comprehend. None of these girls have an aunt who constantly shares memes and articles that haven't been fact checked? GTFO. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 5

Le grand was warned like twice before she got cut if I remember correctly. For missing a practice, then lying, then got cut for not wearing her TCC uniform ... Thats how I remembered it. Even Ika had 2 warnings (if I remembered correctly, or it was 1 warning then cut on the second because she STILL kept posting drinking shots on her facebook and then made out it "was a massive" shock -to her - that she'd been cut for that when she was warned of it beforehand)

20 hours ago, maineborzoi said:

After reading all the replies since the last time, I keep coming back to the big issue- underage drinking... In any state, that is an illegal activity, and even the "Bar owner" can loose their license over that.... Having read the club they were at was a "21" club makes it more so the point, as one under 21 could not have entered the establishment. ... LeGrande was let go due to missed practices, possibly lying to K&J in the following meeting, then arriving not prepared for practice soon afterwards.. Underage drinking is more of a " ambassadore" risk....

On a different note erm on the DCC twitter, is it me or is Jinelle further back in this triangle or is it me? I'd have thought she'd be nearer the front this season instead of on the 2nd row from the back of the triangle.

DHBw93CXgAArlYt.jpg

I found this clip of Alexandria from her time as a ProBowl cheerleader. Holly is there as well from DCC. She looks like she is having so much fun! On a side note I have to say visually there is something just so stunning about the DCC outfit verses the other teams that just sets them apart from the rest. The first word that came to mind was elegant verses gym wear if that makes sense.

Edited by Rosiemac
spelling..i M MY OWN SPELLING POLICE;)
  • Love 5

One of interview questions I liked the best was directed towards a veteran (sorry I don't remember which vet), a few years back. I think it was asked by Charlotte or Brenda Tate (which displeasing her could be deadly).  After looking at the folder, which I guess contained the vet's application/resume, the question was something like  " I see you did several significant events with our organization last year. Which event had the greatest impact to you?".

Now I really, thought that was a great question . Not only could one say anything, concisely, that made some reasonable sense, but the answer really show your personality, and what the organization's events mean to you and your contribution, other than dancing. Also it was a time to really impress the panel, esp. Charlotte, who will be pleased that the work the DCC does also leaves a positive personal impact in thier life and that the charities they choose to support mean something to all involved.

I too was at the edge of my seat to hear the answer - mainly b/c I don't really know what events they do, outside of the biggies , like the USO tour.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Dcc fan said:

Le grand was warned like twice before she got cut if I remember correctly. For missing a practice, then lying, then got cut for not wearing her TCC uniform ... Thats how I remembered it. Even Ika had 2 warnings (if I remembered correctly, or it was 1 warning then cut on the second because she STILL kept posting drinking shots on her facebook and then made out it "was a massive" shock -to her - that she'd been cut for that when she was warned of it beforehand)

On a different note erm on the DCC twitter, is it me or is Jinelle further back in this triangle or is it me? I'd have thought she'd be nearer the front this season instead of on the 2nd row from the back of the triangle.

DHBw93CXgAArlYt.jpg

I wonder if they position the girls by making sure the blondes and brunettes are evenly distributed?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

I wonder if they position the girls by making sure the blondes and brunettes are evenly distributed?

I don't think that matters as much as performance ability. They've only mentioned hair colors being important during squad photo that I remember 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

On a side note I have to say visually there is something just so stunning about the DCC outfit verses the other teams that just stets them apart from the rest. The first word that came to mind was elegant verses gym wear if that makes sense.

Yes. I noticed that too. there are a couple of teams whose football squad attire look more like something you would see on the basketball squad's cheering/dance team. some teams get a little "overzealous" with the team's mascot, trying to imbed it into the uniform style color

Is that the only uniform for NE? I mean does it get a little "chilly" in Nov-Jan? I know you're dancing, but still...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, sATL said:

Yes. I noticed that too. there are a couple of teams whose football squad attire look more like something you would see on the basketball squad's cheering/dance team.

Is that the only uniform for NE? I mean does it get a little "chilly" in Nov-Jan? I know you're dancing, but still...

They don't always wear that uniform during games:

kdn_5645.jpg

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

found this clip of Alexandria from her time as a ProBowl cheerleader. Holly is there as well from DCC. She looks like she is having so much fun! On a side note I have to say visually there is something just so stunning about the DCC outfit verses the other teams that just sets them apart from the rest. The first word that came to mind was elegant verses gym wear if that makes sense.

IMO the uniforms  with the sleeves ( DCC, Chargers, KC Chiefs, Raiderdettes, Broncos)  look nicer than the others that resemble workout outfits.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

Alexandria cheered for the New England Patroits

Thanks. I am not familiar with all the sports teams in America at all, besides a few like DMD and DCC and Warriors because of this forums

Edited by Dcc fan
  • Love 1

There was a deleted scene on the DCCMTT facebook page, but I have no idea on how to post it on here. Kelli mentioned Selena and Raylee not having the DCC style down. Maybe this explains why Raylee was cut.

6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

There was a deleted scene on the DCCMTT facebook page, but I have no idea on how to post it on here. Kelli mentioned Selena and Raylee not having the DCC style down. Maybe this explains why Raylee was cut.

I have NO idea if this is gonna work... And don't ask me how I did it LOL.....

• Love 9

Question.. the LSU girl got me thinking since she has danced with soo many girls that have gone on to make the team, what other schools are pipelines to the DCC? I remember the rangerettes being mentioned a few times throughout the seasons as well for kicks. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Kelli's Tweet about Holly yesterday has a lot of layers to it.

First, the use of the word "Surprise"...The verb "Surprise" is usually, not always, used in the English language to represent a jovial act or occasion when associated with a person. Would Kelli really use the word "Surprise" in association with ones ultimate personal demise or dismissal from the team. I really don't think she would.

Second, why would Kelli reply/sub tweet with Holly's Official DCC Twitter handle in the tweet.  You can easily remove that from your reply. If she wasn't associated with the Cowboys, Kelli would have almost certainly removed that from the reply. That speaks volumes on her status with the team currently.

Finally, Holly still has her official DCC Twitter handle. If she quit or was dismissed from the squad. That would have been changed by now. I'm not buying the argument that they haven't because of spoilers per MTT. CMT does not run the DCC they just observe, that DCC handle would have been changed faster than a Texas Tornado.

My Hypothesis - Holly is still a member of DCC, I'm dying to know what the heck is going on though.  

They wouldn't remove the twitter account as they would notify people ahead of it being shown on TV or the actual timeline of when it happened.  Only when they have cut people at finals have they cut the twitter almost immediately.

• Love 1

Omg that measns Selena just got into training camp by the skin of her teeth and is "on the bubble"? Well I'm glad Raylee got into DMD at least they got more shows to dance at but means Raylee would also have to dance harder to audition to get into each home game!!! (Goodluck to her)

10 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Question.. the LSU girl got me thinking since she has danced with soo many girls that have gone on to make the team, what other schools are pipelines to the DCC? I remember the rangerettes being mentioned a few times throughout the seasons as well for kicks. 

Heather O and Megan both danced at the University of Arizona.

Just my opinion: I think that Holly is enjoying being a "hot girl" for the first time in her life, and just soaking up the attention, admiration, fans, and the men that want to pursue her. I don't blame her either, she should enjoy it, she looks great!  Remember she came to the DCC looking...ok.. but before that she was not a pretty girl (hate to say that about a 17 yr old but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade ♠️), although she tried hard and would curl her hair, etc. (see pic below). She really needed the DCC professional makeover, teeth veneers/whitening, pro make-up lessons, weight loss and toning from working out hours a day, etc. Now she's hot, she knows it, she acts like it, she dances like it, she parties like it, and overall just not really handling it the way the DCC wants from their representatives. 

IMG_5325.PNG

• Love 9
18 hours ago, DBAAT said:

First of all, Kalyssa said she was valedictorian of her HS class, so how did she not know the name of our First Lady???  Seems odd to me. 

Second, I can't believe Dayton did not make the team. She did so much better that Cassie Trammel did when she tried out, and yet, she made

the team without a problem. Cassie couldn't even smile during prelims!!! She was a nervous wreck. Remember, she text her mom to say she was "sorry" for 

disappointing her!! There is definitely a difference in treatment for sure. 

I also have a feeling that Brianna was kicking low during semifinals, because she had just tried out for the Rockettes, and she was kicking at their level.

Just wondering if she got confused?? Just a theory. 

Hi there. Still new the show and DCC. But I can confidently say that during the years my sister auditioned in NY. The kicking is brutal. I had to ice her knees everyday at the hotel. She was nursing an injury but didn't want it to hold her back. Ultimately it did her in. They usually do not let anyone in who is not actually involved in auditions, but I was allowed in during set up only. They do drill the girls for hours just kicking. So when some arrived 3 hours early to refine kicking drills my jaw dropped. I was thinking how on earth can they audition after a pre-pre rehearsal . She really could have been sore I guess, my sister was. She mentioned kicking from the knee out was harder for her than straight kicks up. I think poor Brianna is just young and if she really want's this goal will be mentally more prepared next year. I also am in awe of these DCC ladies do full rehearsals hours before the game. Amazing, just amazing. Now I am going to go eat my 3rd bagel of the day and pretend my butt is not growing.

Edited by CompassionPatched

Wait THATS HOLLY? What the ..... I just stared at the pic for like 20 min, thinking it wasn't Holly!!!! Damn!!! I do like her brown hair tho, but I agree she stands out so much more now with the red hair but love her hair to be a little longer. She is my girl crush when she dances tho. Well I can't wait till they show what happened. But I guess we prob have about a month or so before they show what happened in Canton/with Holly/Jenna on MTT. 

Grr I am going pretend to go back into hibernation and pretend this board and (take a leaf out of Whitney Isleib's book and not look at) all social media and just watch each episode as it comes ... 

38 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Just my opinion: I think that Holly is enjoying being a "hot girl" for the first time in her life, and just soaking up the attention, admiration, fans, and the men that want to pursue her. I don't blame her either, she should enjoy it, she looks great!  Remember she came to the DCC looking...ok.. but before that she was not a pretty girl (hate to say that about a 17 yr old but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade ♠️), although she tried hard and would curl her hair, etc. (see pic below). She really needed the DCC professional makeover, teeth veneers/whitening, pro make-up lessons, weight loss and toning from working out hours a day, etc. Now she's hot, she knows it, she acts like it, she dances like it, she parties like it, and overall just not really handling it the way the DCC wants from their representatives. 

IMG_5325.PNG

As for the Cassie/Dayton treatment. All I can say is, I remember Kelli saying in episode 1 that she is going to have a hard time judging Dayton because Dayton grew up side by side with her daughter, Sam. I can understand Dayton getting as far as finals with only a few weeks prep for her audition. Cassie was special treatment, because of Judy and I wish that the judges saw and treated Cassie's audition like everyone else. Remember in Cassie's final season when she had that knee injury and Jay was saying "you either come and give it your all today or you don't get in" and then followed it up with "but can with give anyone else the same "grace" for having an injury at auditions?" to which I remember Kelli saying pretty quickly and bluntly "No" and I thought "Kelli you bitch!!!" Give the same rule for everyone and not one rule for one person and then a different one for everyone else for the exact same situation, because if I did that at work I would prob been given a warning by my boss for favoritism and having one rule for one person and then a stricter rule for someone else over the same situation. But then I did remember "Well she is the boss" and higher than her (Kelli) is Charlotte and whoever Charlotte then reports to if she isn't reporting directly back to her father Jerry."

But lets wait until next year when Sam Finglass tries out and see how much "favoritism" goes on in there .... if Sam is trying out next year that is. Because as much as I think Sam maybe a better dancer than Cassie ... it would be dead interesting to see how much favoritism goes on when Sam tries out from prelims to training camp to show group to the rest of the squad and its events etc.

Edited by Dcc fan
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, sATL said:

any reason given ? too many returning vets maybe?

I don't think a reason was given. IMO I think it could be because most of the FV winners did not make the team.

• Love 2

I thought it was because it was more work or something? Or was it because last years fan vote basically got in via fans only but the other years fan vote would have gotten in with the judges too.. Didn't Shelly say the reason why there was no fan vote this year or did I dream that? I remember Shelly saying there was no fan vote, cannot remember if she explained the reason (without looking back that is).

Off topic, does anyone follow Holly P's private twitter account? Just wondered as I stumbled across it earlier and wondered if anyone was actually following it to the extent of whether she is "tweeting" on that account, as her DCC twitter (and instagram) is basically "quiet" as we all know. 

3 minutes ago, Dcc fan said:

I thought it was because it was more work or something? Or was it because last years fan vote basically got in via fans only but the other years fan vote would have gotten in with the judges too.. Didn't Shelly say the reason why there was no fan vote this year or did I dream that? I remember Shelly saying there was no fan vote, cannot remember if she explained the reason (without looking back that is).

Off topic, does anyone follow Holly P's private twitter account? Just wondered as I stumbled across it earlier and wondered if anyone was actually following it to the extent of whether she is "tweeting" on that account, as her DCC twitter (and instagram) is basically "quiet" as we all know. 

The only 2 FV winners that made it to TC by fan vote only were Colby and Jackie.  Kelli made sure she told them that.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The only 2 FV winners that made it to TC by fan vote only were Colby and Jackie.  Kelli made sure she told them that.

DCC Loren was a Fv winner but Kelli said she'd made Tc on her own as well. 

8 hours ago, tajalexander said:

In the past, women who auditioned mentioned what school either high school or college they danced for.  DCC Alum Lauren Williams danced at Texas.  Some mentioned they danced at Okalahoma and Missouri.  I think Maggie on the current squad danced and cheered at Oregon.  Any major college in the region has a dance squad.

Knowing the name of our First Lady is not a political question!!! The first grader next door knows who she is. You would have to live

in a box and not watch/read any news at all not to know who our President, VP and First Lady are. Her HS must have had very few students!!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Dcc fan said:

Wait THATS HOLLY? What the ..... I just stared at the pic for like 20 min, thinking it wasn't Holly!!!! Damn!!! I do like her brown hair tho, but I agree she stands out so much more now with the red hair but love her hair to be a little longer. She is my girl crush when she dances tho. Well I can't wait till they show what happened. But I guess we prob have about a month or so before they show what happened in Canton/with Holly/Jenna on MTT. 

Grr I am going pretend to go back into hibernation and pretend this board and (take a leaf out of Whitney Isleib's book and not look at) all social media and just watch each episode as it comes ... 

As for the Cassie/Dayton treatment. All I can say is, I remember Kelli saying in episode 1 that she is going to have a hard time judging Dayton because Dayton grew up side by side with her daughter, Sam. I can understand Dayton getting as far as finals with only a few weeks prep for her audition. Cassie was special treatment, because of Judy and I wish that the judges saw and treated Cassie's audition like everyone else. Remember in Cassie's final season when she had that knee injury and Jay was saying "you either come and give it your all today or you don't get in" and then followed it up with "but can with give anyone else the same "grace" for having an injury at auditions?" to which I remember Kelli saying pretty quickly and bluntly "No" and I thought "Kelli you bitch!!!" Give the same rule for everyone and not one rule for one person and then a different one for everyone else for the exact same situation, because if I did that at work I would prob been given a warning by my boss for favoritism and having one rule for one person and then a stricter rule for someone else over the same situation. But then I did remember "Well she is the boss" and higher than her (Kelli) is Charlotte and whoever Charlotte then reports to if she isn't reporting directly back to her father Jerry."

But lets wait until next year when Sam Finglass tries out and see how much "favoritism" goes on in there .... if Sam is trying out next year that is. Because as much as I think Sam maybe a better dancer than Cassie ... it would be dead interesting to see how much favoritism goes on when Sam tries out from prelims to training camp to show group to the rest of the squad and its events etc.

When it comes down to it.  If Kelli wants you on the team she will put you or keep you on the team.  In the past Brooke S had surgery I don't know if it happened during training camp or before auditions but she got to be in the squad photo.  They let Cassie through with her injury.  Danielle did not make the list for training camp the year she auditioned hurt.  Kelli changed her mind and Charlotte okayed it and Kelli called her number up.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, GWN 617 said:

When it comes down to it.  If Kelli wants you on the team she will put you or keep you on the team.  In the past Brooke S had surgery I don't know if it happened during training camp or before auditions but she got to be in the squad photo.  They let Cassie through with her injury.  Danielle did not make the list for training camp the year she auditioned hurt.  Kelli changed her mind and Charlotte okayed it and Kelli called her number up.  

They probably figured they could work around those injuries. Rachel and Tessa's were so severe they had to leave TC on their own. I can't think of anyone (maybe Christina?) who was cut by Kelli because of an injury.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, GWN 617 said:

Didn't Brooke hurt herself at a TC practice?

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

DCC Loren was a Fv winner but Kelli said she'd made Tc on her own as well. 

Loren was the only FV winner who made the squad. I think Ashley Pro won the FV but it might have been the 1st time she made TC and got cut. Previous FV winners:  Vivian (cut 2x), Ashley Pro (cut that year), Loren (made the team), Colby (cut), and Jackie (cut).

Redhead Jamie (now an MDC) was in top 3 the first year they did it. Kat Dunn might have been in there too ( not sure).

Jax and Madeline were in top 3. Jax made it , Madeline didn't.  I'm not sure who the others were in previous years.

I do remember some of the judges making comments on the top 3 when Kelli revealed them. One made fun of Jax's hair.

Yes Brooke was already in camp at that time. 

I don't recall Ashley pro winning fan vote. IIRC, Vivian was first for season 8, Loren for season 9, Colby for season 10, and Jackie for season 11. Loren and Vivian were the only ones also chosen by the judges, and Loren was the only fan vote to make the team. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

In one of the past seasons,  Brooke Sorenson had an injury and she was wearing either a boot or brace.  When it was time for the squad photo she showed up in uniform and on her crutches.  MTT interviewed her her last year of DCC and she said that that was the most challenging experience to come back from her injury and cheer for her team again.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I thought it was SG practice.

5 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Yes Brooke was already in camp at that time. 

I don't recall Ashley pro winning fan vote. IIRC, Vivian was first for season 8, Loren for season 9, Colby for season 10, and Jackie for season 11. Loren and Vivian were the only ones also chosen by the judges, and Loren was the only fan vote to make the team. 

Maybe Ashley was in top 3; I thought someone here said she won FV.  So they must have only did it for 4 years.

11 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Yes i saw that!!! It just really irks me. I love raylee but if they really felt that way, why was she brought back and cut as an almost third year? Cmon Kelli.. it's almost comical how they choose to keep some and let go of others. 

Can't wait to hear about Heather H & Allie though.. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Yes i saw that!!! It just really irks me. I love raylee but if they really felt that way, why was she brought back and cut as an almost third year? Cmon Kelli.. it's almost comical how they choose to keep some and let go of others. 

Can't wait to hear about Heather H & Allie though.. 

I am new here & anxious to hear any deets on why Heather H and Allie didn't make it this year? Also, does anyone know why Holly & Allie are no longer friends? Oh and btw, I'm LOVING these forum boards!! I just happened across them.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

IMO the uniforms  with the sleeves ( DCC, Chargers, KC Chiefs, Raiderdettes, Broncos)  look nicer than the others that resemble workout outfits.

Totally agree.  The biggest thing to me is how CHEAP all the other uniforms look too. By that I mean cheaply made. Low quality.  Some look like they could even pass for a Prelim audition type outfit. 

The DCC uniform is simply light years ahead of the others in terms of quality, beauty, and mystique.  Iconic for sure.  

11 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Don't know where to put it but can anyone post the teaser to next week showing Holly crying and saying she was awful?

Would love to see this too

9 hours ago, Dcc fan said:

Remember in Cassie's final season when she had that knee injury and Jay was saying "you either come and give it your all today or you don't get in" and then followed it up with "but can with give anyone else the same "grace" for having an injury at auditions?" to which I remember Kelli saying pretty quickly and bluntly "No" and I thought "Kelli you bitch!!!" Give the same rule for everyone and not one rule for one person and then a different one for everyone else for the exact same situation, because if I did that at work I would prob been given a warning by my boss for favoritism and having one rule for one person and then a stricter rule for someone else over the same situation. But then I did remember "Well she is the boss" and higher than her (Kelli) is Charlotte and whoever Charlotte then reports to if she isn't reporting directly back to her father Jerry."

2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Cassie also blew out her knee on DCC time - during a show group performance, IIRC. It would be a super dick move to cut a proven veteran with an injury that should be healed before the season starts shortly thereafter.  Sometimes I also think Jay's comment was a trick of the editing monkeys and/or he was playing devil's advocate.

Danielle hurt herself at valley ranch, also with an injury that would heal during camp. I'm glad they kept both in. Brooke was a longer recovery time but probably still the right choice. 

If the players can have injured reserve, I guess the DCC have their version too. 

• Love 3