Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Puka ʻana (Exodus)

• Start Topic

I'm surprised we didn't have all the girls in the room cheering on Kono. Yeah, that was WAY OOT. How is it that Kono dropped off the girl at the center and not her parents? I guess it was a good cause to speak about and the 1-800 number at the end by the cast might help someone. This was episode 19 so I'm guessing there are 4 or 5 episodes left, right? How will Steve and Danny end the season? Will they admit they are in love with each other and just get it on already. LOL!!!

I would love it if the series finale was them on trial, but the prosecutor trots out nearly every suspect over the last 8 years to document all their civil rights violations. A la a Sienfeld finale analogy of a sort.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, illdoc said:

This storyline (the human traffiking) is going to be revisited in an upcoming episode (which will have an actual Abby sighting!) Not sure which episode though.

Oh goody! [sarcasm]

• LOL 1
  • Love 1