Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

On 2/25/2017 at 7:00 AM, mamadrama said:

Crap. We have that same picture of that same basket with the vines poking up out of it. Now I'll have to put it in the yard sale. 

That picture was probably taken at his mom's. That might help you keep that picture :) 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'll bring the raw bacon, Who wants to volunteer to get slapped in the face with it?

I'd give anything to slap Kail with it. Leah too. Aw hell, I want to slap Nipples, UBT, Amber and especially Matt with it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

I'd give anything to slap Kail with it. Leah too. Aw hell, I want to slap Nipples, UBT, Amber and especially Matt with it.

And let's not forget Jenelle. I'm the least violent person you could ever imagine but I think I would derive immense satisfaction from slapping her eyebrows off with that bacon.

OK, for sure I'm going to hell now. 

• Love 8
On 2/27/2017 at 6:46 PM, Miss Chevious said:

And let's not forget Jenelle. I'm the least violent person you could ever imagine but I think I would derive immense satisfaction from slapping her eyebrows off with that bacon.

OK, for sure I'm going to hell now. 

Same here. The next person who I would love to give it to would be Adderall. Not a bacon slap, but I would have loved to have been in that car when Adderall was screaming her head off. I would have given her the evil eye as I took away her sugary drink and candies.

• Love 4

Adderall was horrible, screeching in the backseat. And in last week's episode where she went wild on the playground and didn't listen to her mother telling her to stay away from the swings in motion.  I'm guessing Jermy spoils her rotten to make up for his absences and it's all fun time at his mother's house too. And Leah can hardly be bothered to discipline her or set any rules for her since she's number 3 A ya'll. Leah's way too tired, she can barely parent the first two A's, let alone a third one. That one is going to be the wild child of the bunch.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Leah loves her kids, but she really has no use for Addie. Addie isn't the mini-me who does cheerleading, she's not the disabled kid who generates sympathy and she isn't valuable as a pawn against Jeremy because Jeremy doesn't give two shits about getting back with her mother. She comes in a very distant third to the other two and it shows.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Leah loves her kids, but she really has no use for Addie. Addie isn't the mini-me who does cheerleading, she's not the disabled kid who generates sympathy and she isn't valuable as a pawn against Jeremy because Jeremy doesn't give two shits about getting back with her mother. She comes in a very distant third to the other two and it shows.

Change up the names and this could read like what Kail's life will be once Baby Starbuck arrives.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3