Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

So...I just caught something on watch #2. Jenelle, the fucking genius, booked Jace's plane ticket to NYC BEFORE she called Babs to ask if she could take him.

And she said she didn't call before booking it because...she knew Babs would say no. Or at least give her a hard time. And the reason she even called to ask was because David told her to call and she didn't want to because she knew Babs would make her angry.

So if calling to ask after booking the ticket was her Plan B, what was her Plan A? Checking him out of school before Babs got there and essentially kidnapping him?

What, exactly, was the plan here?

• Love 9

I went back and looking. The MBC filming was Oct/Nov.  Kail tweeted about someone named Megan who was a roommate or something to that effect while they were filming.  So it's possible that it just hasn't aired yet. 

2 hours ago, Abmis said:

The look Lincoln had on his face when Kail said she wanted to squeeze him said it all.  I'd be scared too.  How on earth does she sit on her butt?  Can those implants possibly be comfortable?  I've wondered the same thing about Farrah.

Adam couldn't even be bothered to join his own mother to eat lunch at school with Aubree.  Cole to the rescue again to help make her day special.  I loved it when she told him to pat himself on the back for building the crib.  Those two have such a sweet relationship.

A trip to New York could have been very educational for Jace, but not with Jenelle in charge. 

Addy's reaction to seeing Jeremy was cute.  That poor kid always looks so grubby to me.  Her hair is an awkward length and it just hangs there.  She'd look cute in pigtails or at least with a headband or some barrettes in it.  Her clothes look dingy like they've been passed down through generations of Leah's family.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think Leah can afford a trip to Wal Mart to buy her a few things.  The twinses always looked like unmade beds at her age, but at least they'd get cleaned up when they went to Corey and Miranda's.  Someone on Jeremy's side needs to do the same for Addy.

I've wondered that, too, because I certainly can't lay on my fake boobs without it being uncomfortable. I wish I never got them (I got them because breastfeeding DESTROY any bit of volume) and I should've listened to my hubby. Sigh. Seriously, how do they sit on those ALL OF THE TIME? Yikes.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

Leah's entire spine was sticking out against her shirt when Jeremy surprised Addie at the park. I actually gasped. I try not to talk about people's weight whether under or over weight, but she is looking quite scary this season. 

YES I saw that too!!! It's seriously concerning!!

• Love 10

I am re-watching and just heard Chelsea being shocked that any child would EVER not have a father say Happy Birthday.  Chels?  While I appreciate your support of your child?  There are literally millions of children on this planet who never hear from their dads. You got lucky because you were born into a family where your dad is a dentist and obviously handles your income.  We (meaning the public audience) have seen Dr. Randy hand over cash to you for this or that concert or whatever.  I am pretty sure you had to ask your dad how far behind Adam is in regarding child support. I refuse to call him Randylicious because that's just personally icky to me.  Without him, where would you be? Who would be taking care of you and your child??  Not Adam!

• Love 6

Cole is amazing! I am so happy for their little family full of love! It's refreshing.  They may be boring for this show, but I love them! 

Kail.  Eww.  End of story.  

Janelle and the manipulative phone calls.  Such BS. I feel bad for little Kaiser.  He deserves better.  

I think Addie is adorable and I loved how happy she was to see her daddy. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Trace said:

I am re-watching and just heard Chelsea being shocked that any child would EVER not have a father say Happy Birthday.  Chels?  While I appreciate your support of your child?  There are literally millions of children on this planet who never hear from their dads. 

Chelsea was laying it on a little thick last night. I get that the producers wanted her to talk about Adam, but it felt like she was reverting back to last season where she'd have an Adam bashing session followed by a "Thank God for Cole" love fest. Honestly, I don't think Chelsea was as upset about it as she pretended to be. She'd love nothing more than for Adam to disappear from the picture completely. When she was talking to her friend she came off more like a gossipy teenager than a mother who was hurting for her child. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

His girlfriend said on Instagram that she found Mandy's phone number and text messages hiding under the false name Tim.  She has since deleted those comments, though. 

Oh, snap!  That seems legit then!  Scandalicious!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So...I just caught something on watch #2. Jenelle, the fucking genius, booked Jace's plane ticket to NYC BEFORE she called Babs to ask if she could take him.

And she said she didn't call before booking it because...she knew Babs would say no. Or at least give her a hard time. And the reason she even called to ask was because David told her to call and she didn't want to because she knew Babs would make her angry.

So if calling to ask after booking the ticket was her Plan B, what was her Plan A? Checking him out of school before Babs got there and essentially kidnapping him?

I'll be honest in that watch #2 was all I could focus on here. I really don't need to be watching this show at all but once is more than enough for me.

I'll the show this. It's crazy to me that I love all these kids. Usually it would be one that leaves me saying I can't deal. Leah's kids are close though. The type of loud and busy that drives me nuts sometimes. But, then I look at their mom like this week and think that they kind of have no choice to be the worst behaved.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trace said:

I am re-watching and just heard Chelsea being shocked that any child would EVER not have a father say Happy Birthday.  Chels?  While I appreciate your support of your child?  There are literally millions of children on this planet who never hear from their dads. You got lucky because you were born into a family where your dad is a dentist and obviously handles your income.  We (meaning the public audience) have seen Dr. Randy hand over cash to you for this or that concert or whatever.  I am pretty sure you had to ask your dad how far behind Adam is in regarding child support. I refuse to call him Randylicious because that's just personally icky to me.  Without him, where would you be? Who would be taking care of you and your child??  Not Adam!

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Chelsea was laying it on a little thick last night. I get that the producers wanted her to talk about Adam, but it felt like she was reverting back to last season where she'd have an Adam bashing session followed by a "Thank God for Cole" love fest. Honestly, I don't think Chelsea was as upset about it as she pretended to be. She'd love nothing more than for Adam to disappear from the picture completely. When she was talking to her friend she came off more like a gossipy teenager than a mother who was hurting for her child. 

Haha, I didn't even realize she said all of this.  I was too busy watching her Great Dane outside, through the sliding glass door behind her.  The camera made sure to show him and that wagging tail.  Too cute! 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I disagree.  If she sounded like a gossip, it's because the producers set the scene up to do exactly that - talk about Adam.  But we've seen Chelsea act hurt on Aubrey's behalf before, and I think it's real.  How can it not be?  She's with Aubrey all the time and know she loves her father, and then sees the disappointment each and every time that deadbeat bails.  

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I disagree.  If she sounded like a gossip, it's because the producers set the scene up to do exactly that - talk about Adam.  But we've seen Chelsea act hurt on Aubrey's behalf before, and I think it's real.  How can it not be?  She's with Aubrey all the time and know she loves her father, and then sees the disappointment each and every time that deadbeat bails.  

So much this. Chelsea has cried thinking about how it must hurt Aubree and the hurt she will be experiencing in the future. 

I do wish Adumb would get out of his child's life and just spare her all the future heartache. He is a father in name only. He has no cares about Aubree or anyone but himself. 

• Love 13
On 2/21/2017 at 0:37 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I wouldn't put it past Janelle to wait until the last minute to ask knowing that Barb would say no, just so Janelle can blame Barb for not seeing Jace. If Barb had said yes I bet Janelle would have found a reason not to take him.

I hadn't thought of this but I think you are onto something here.. She  should have learned that when she gives barb little notice the answer is no. Perhaps she's hoping it makes her look better because she's "trying"  to see him even though she really doesn't want to. 

I will never understand how these girls can dump their kids off and go on all these vacations.  I understand needing a break.  I've gone away for a few weekends without my kiddos since they were born but I've always taken them on every vacation. They are three and five and we've been to the beach three times.  Hell when I was in my twenties (before I had children) I took my cats on vacation twice because I was worried about leaving them (ducks head in shame)  and the other times  had my parents watch them for the week and I felt bad for leaving them.  And these are pets not children!  So it's difficult to imagine leaving such young kids on a whim to go on vacation.  Edited to add.. I remember seeing something about Kail hooking up with her married producer Jc.  When Jc was asking javi what Kail said to him he seemed annoyed by the answer (that Kail was crying hinting about getting back together)  and then Jc went and grilled Kail about it and she shut him down. Jc almost demanded to know if Kail was crying and interested in javi again.  She shut him down but the exchange seemed personal.  I wonder If there was something shady going on between them at the time. 

Edited by kira28
Added
  • Love 16

Ok - am watching this now and am going to just focus on the scene where Chelsea picks up Aubree on her birthday.   Chelsea is joking around about chores and onions for her birthday.  Aubree puts on these snorkel goggles and yells out 'not the right Birthday gifts'.   Gah!!  They are so freaking cute!  It sucks because then I get sucked into watching the other psychopaths.

• Love 19

So cute Aubrey's favorite cake is carrot cake. Its my husbands favorite as well...when we first got together and I found out about it, I have to admit I was thinking "what the heck?!".  And then I had my mother-in-laws carrot cake. Its seriously awesome.

Cole. Yeah, he doesnt do it for me.  But to each their own. Even building the crib.  Color me not that impressed.  LOL

Why do most of the girl producers look "rode hard, put away wet"...damn.  At least brush your hair!

I loved the dog outside the window - when Chelsea was talking about Adam on the couch w her friend.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, kira28 said:

I will never understand how these girls can dump their kids off and go on all these vacations.  I understand needing a break.  I've gone away for a few weekends without my kiddos since they were born but I've always taken them on every vacation. They are three and five and we've been to the beach three times.  Hell when I was in my twenties (before I had children) I took my cats on vacation twice because I was worried about leaving them (ducks head in shane)  and the other times  had my parents watch them for the week and I felt bad for leaving them.  And these are pets not children!  So it's difficult to imagine leaving such young kids on a whim to go on vacation.  

Whenever we planned family holidays if it didn't include the words "pet friendly accommodation" then we weren't going!  My mum was deadset that our gorgeous labrador is part of the family and if she wasn't going, neither was she.  This is why we always rented out a house with a fence and only camped at dog friendly sites.  So no judgement on the cat holidays hahaha.

We were lucky enough to do a fair bit of international travel which was the obvious exception.  Even then we had a family friend dog/house sit for us although I'm sure that our girl would have loved Fiji!

Edited by ChocolateAddict
Grammar is important
  • Love 4

Holy Shit, Kail looks like fucking shit. Looks like she has gained 30 pounds since the after show last season. And she needs to wash her face and her hair looked green. She just looks fucking gross.

Chelsea, Cole and Aubree just make me smile. Breaks my heart for Aubree about Adam, what a piece of shit. He will just say Chelsea didn't remind him, but she's right, you can be a piece of shit 364 days of the year, but call your kid at least on their birthday. What a douchbag. 

I hope the judge laughs like hell at Jenelle and her case.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Trace said:

While that's true, I don't think people should be extra grateful for dads just because more of them than moms don't do their basic duties. She's spoiled in the money respect. But it's shocking when any child doesn't even hear from a parent on a birthday, whether that parent is a mom or dad. Just because it unfortunately happens a lot doesn't mean it's not shocking. 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, kira28 said:

I hadn't thought of this but I think you are onto something here.. She  should have learned that when she gives barb little notice the answer is no. Perhaps she's hoping it makes her look better because she's "trying"  to see him.  

Plus it also gives her the perfect passive-aggressive opportunity to trash Barb to Jace. "New York was so fun. We tried to take you, but MeMe said no...". 

• Love 21

@Trace

I am re-watching and just heard Chelsea being shocked that any child would EVER not have a father say Happy Birthday.  Chels?  While I appreciate your support of your child?  There are literally millions of children on this planet who never hear from their dads. You got lucky because you were born into a family where your dad is a dentist and obviously handles your income.  We (meaning the public audience) have seen Dr. Randy hand over cash to you for this or that concert or whatever.  I am pretty sure you had to ask your dad how far behind Adam is in regarding child support.

What does Chelsea feeling hurt over her child not receiving any sort of acknowledgement on her birthday have to do with other children not having fathers or even mothers in their lives for a myriad of reasons? Some children don't have a parent due to death, abandonment, not knowing a child of theirs exists, whatever the reason may be. That doesn't negate the fact this particular child has a father who does play the part of her father when it suits him only to neglect her regularly. 

I lost my one of my parents early on in life. I never made anyone feel bad for having their parent in their life and doing things for them. I truly feel bad for Aubree because the one man who should be there for her does not exist - her dad. She will have Cole and Randy, thank goodness. She is truly blessed. Chelsea is blessed as well. She obviously appreciated her dad and knew he was her rock and support. She could have been like Jenelle and just taken advantage of what she had in life. I never witnessed Randy being lenient, indulgent, or even enabling which, to me, is the definition of being spoiled.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 21
44 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

While that's true, I don't think people should be extra grateful for dads just because more of them than moms don't do their basic duties. She's spoiled in the money respect. But it's shocking when any child doesn't even hear from a parent on a birthday, whether that parent is a mom or dad. Just because it unfortunately happens a lot doesn't mean it's not shocking. 

But children numb their selves when this happens years and years and then?  They just do not set themselves up for disappointment. It's less painful.  Trust me on this.

37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Plus it also gives her the perfect passive-aggressive opportunity to trash Barb to Jace. "New York was so fun. We tried to take you, but MeMe said no...". 

I could be wrong, but I think Jenelle said boarding time was 12:45. Which means they would need to show up at the airport at around 10 am??  Like Barb said, without prior notice, Jace would miss an entire UNEXCUSED day of school.  I hate being obvious, but school means nothing to Jenelle.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, imjagain said:

I'm sure Javi misses "the family"  more then actually kail,   

Don't you mean "the empire"?

4 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Leah's entire spine was sticking out against her shirt when Jeremy surprised Addie at the park. I actually gasped. I try not to talk about people's weight whether under or over weight, but she is looking quite scary this season. 

Dangerously thin. I'm sure Ali's wheelchair weighs more than her. Jeremy should hv gotten someone else to help him (or an automatic lift), it looked like Leah was really struggling.  I'm pretty sure Miranda doesn't do the lifting when the girls are with them. 

1 hour ago, LBS said:

Ok - am watching this now and am going to just focus on the scene where Chelsea picks up Aubree on her birthday.   Chelsea is joking around about chores and onions for her birthday.  Aubree puts on these snorkel goggles and yells out 'not the right Birthday gifts'.   Gah!!  They are so freaking cute!  It sucks because then I get sucked into watching the other psychopaths.

That conversation in the car was the cutest. And in case no one else has already mentioned it....THAT CRIB!

1 hour ago, Kelly said:

Cole. Yeah, he doesnt do it for me.  But to each their own. Even building the crib.  Color me not that impressed.  LOL

Why do most of the girl producers look "rode hard, put away wet"...damn.  At least brush your hair!

First of all, you might be a robot. The crib made me turn a new leaf. I can just learn to tell him "shhhhhh, don't speak."

"Build something."

Now, about producers. Before the 4th wall was broken I thought producers were well-dressed professionals sitting behind desks in fancy offices. Now, not so much. They're pretty haggard looking.

• Love 6

I knew that carrot cake "birthday party" looked like a rush job reenactment. According to Chelsea's IG, Aubree had a (professional-looking) Wonder Woman birthday cake for her superhero-themed party.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Trace said:

Do we think Randy is going to maintain control over Chelsea's finances now that she's married? How would Cole feel about that as her husband? Having to ask his wife's daddy if they can have an extra ice cream cone on the weekend.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Do we think Randy is going to maintain control over Chelsea's finances now that she's married? How would Cole feel about that as her husband? Having to ask his wife's daddy if they can have an extra ice cream cone on the weekend.

Unfortunately, Cole seems like a giant doormat.

But he can build stuff!

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

First of all, you might be a robot. The crib made me turn a new leaf. I can just learn to tell him "shhhhhh, don't speak."

"Build something."

LOL - yeah, I just. Cant. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Trace said:

But children numb their selves when this happens years and years and then?  They just do not set themselves up for disappointment. It's less painful.  Trust me on this.

While I'm sure that's true for many, it's not true for everyone.  Regardless, Aubree's only seven.  She's not there yet.  She and Chelsea are in the early days of Adumb's deadbeat dad machinations, so it's still sad and disappointing, and probably dumbfounding for Chelsea since the only father she's ever known has been present and loving.  

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, Trace said:

I see those very people at my work every week. People who were once children and are now addicts or alcoholics because they didn't have a parent(s) in their life. They tried numbing those feelings with drugs or alcohol. Or both. Far too many people had an Adumb in their life or not at all.  A handful have taken it much further and have tried to end their lives. Many have ended up in DV relationships or unhealthy relationships. And others end up being teen parents. That doesn't mean every child like Aubree will end up needing therapy and rehab. Just pointing out the idea that children are resilient and it won't affect them is far from the truth.

We are watching what life is like for Kail, Leah, and Jenelle because they didn't have the two-parent household growing up.

Having a dad who you knew was out there and chose not to be around for whatever reason seemed worse to him than having your dad die. It's the choice. The negation of your importance. 

Well said. Agree with your entire post. Hugs to you as well.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7

It breaks my heart that Aubree will probably watch all this one day and realise that her dad was only ever interested because of MTV.  Chelsea has mentioned before that he only turns up to events when he knows the cameras are going to be and he plans what he does with Aubree around the filming schedule. 

Were it not for MTV, Adumb would have pissed off years ago.  I firmly believe that the only reason he acts like a dad for Aubree is because he gets paid to do it.  If not, he would have run away from the "mistake" as soon as he could.  His parents have Aubree every second weekend and with all his "personal training" and "competitions", she could quite easily go a month without seeing him.  He isn't even bothered to show up for the small amount of time given to him and he certainly wouldn't be trying for 50/50 if MTV wasn't around.  The only reason that he did is because he was sick of his "bad edit" and wanted a better image, not because of any desire to spend time with his kid.  

I hope that Aubree never thinks of it this way.  Adam might be an arsehole but he is still her dad and she used to think the world of him although some of the shine seems to have come off now. 

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I think he will. Chelsea isn't the brightest bulb and Cole just does whatever she wants, so I'd imagine the financial situation is status quo even though they're married. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Trace said:

I could be wrong, but I think Jenelle said boarding time was 12:45. Which means they would need to show up at the airport at around 10 am??  Like Barb said, without prior notice, Jace would miss an entire UNEXCUSED day of school.  I hate being obvious, but school means nothing to Jenelle.

She's what, 6? Isn't it a little early to be totally numb to your own dad? 

And the numbing isn't exactly healthy either. 

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

It breaks my heart that Aubree will probably watch all this one day and realise that her dad was only ever interested because of MTV.  Chelsea has mentioned before that he only turns up to events when he knows the cameras are going to be and he plans what he does with Aubree around the filming schedule. 

Were it not for MTV, Adumb would have pissed off years ago.  I firmly believe that the only reason he acts like a dad for Aubree is because he gets paid to do it.  If not, he would have run away from the "mistake" as soon as he could.  His parents have Aubree every second weekend and with all his "personal training" and "competitions", she could quite easily go a month without seeing him.  He isn't even bothered to show up for the small amount of time given to him and he certainly wouldn't be trying for 50/50 if MTV wasn't around.  The only reason that he did is because he was sick of his "bad edit" and wanted a better image, not because of any desire to spend time with his kid.  

I hope that Aubree never thinks of it this way.  Adam might be an arsehole but he is still her dad and she used to think the world of him although some of the shine seems to have come off now. 

I think my best hope for Aubree at this point is that she has a truly wonderful relationship with her grandparents. I was so lucky to have two exceptional grandmothers who were close to me, and even if one of my parents had been a deadbeat, I would have cherished the family bond with the grandparent. Honestly, that's best case scenario for Aubree now, because I think she will just resent Adam more and more as she gets older. At least his parents have taken a real interest in her life, and are supposedly good people. Being close to them hopefully is better than if Adam had just disappeared...hopefully. 

• Love 8

The thing that worries me is Adumb verbally abusing Aubree when she gets older. Adumb had no problem calling Aubree names before she was even born. Aubree will get older and when Adumb misses her 14th birthday, she may likely call him out on it or simply inquire why he didn't acknowledge her special day. To Adumb, any inquiry by any female is a time to shut her down or verbally abuse her. I can't forget the awful things he said to Chelsea when she asked him simple things such as why he was late or why didn't he call her.

• Love 16
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I didn't think that at all.  When I put my kids in the position of Aubree with her dad, I get upset and angry too. As a mother, the thought of a grown ass man causing that kind of hurt to your child generally makes you want to punch things.  Then knowing he's out there filming and crying "bad edit?"  I don't think she overreacted at ALL.  I'd probably act exactly the same way.  I really enjoyed when she told the Adam apologists to fuck off.  Damn straight. 

Also?  I had a father who routinely forgot my bday and who I would go years without seeing.  I had a stepdad, like Cole, who stepped in to that father role for me. I would never slam Chelsea for being grateful that Aubree will have a decent father figure in her life, unlike her douchebag biological father. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Dangerously thin. I'm sure Ali's wheelchair weighs more than her. Jeremy should hv gotten someone else to help him (or an automatic lift), it looked like Leah was really struggling.  I'm pretty sure Miranda doesn't do the lifting when the girls are with them. 

I laughed like a hyena over Javi's histrionics. "I had a empire, and now its gone..." (manly tear). Yeah, OK Ozymandias. Jesus Javi, you're what--23? Life with Kail was the pinnacle of your existence? Now its just a long march to the grave, devoid of beauty or love, I guess. Get over yourself.

Leah is scary skinny and she looks like a hag. A forty year old hag. What a mess.

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Kelly said:

So cute Aubrey's favorite cake is carrot cake. Its my husbands favorite as well...when we first got together and I found out about it, I have to admit I was thinking "what the heck?!".  And then I had my mother-in-laws carrot cake. Its seriously awesome.

I loved the dog outside the window - when Chelsea was talking about Adam on the couch w her friend.

Right?  Is looking like you just spent the week on the streets a requirement for being a reality show producer?  Who cares if you're not on camera? Most people aren't being filmed but still manage to look halfway presentable when out in public, even when not at work.  Jesus, take a modicum of pride in your appearance, people.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I laughed like a hyena over Javi's histrionics. "I had a empire, and now its gone..." (manly tear). Yeah, OK Ozymandias. Jesus Javi, you're what--23? Life with Kail was the pinnacle of your existence? Now its just a long march to the grave, devoid of beauty or love, I guess. Get over yourself.

Leah is scary skinny and she looks like a hag. A forty year old hag. What a mess.

I had to quote this just because of the Shelley reference. That's why these boards rule. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And an *empire,* omg that was funny. 

• Love 1

Had a dad much like Adam and have to say, it takes YEARS for kids to pick up  on the fact that their relationship is not normal. I didn't realize it till I was in my 20s and he didn't show up to my college graduation (and later my wedding). Call it denial. My guess is that for Aubree this will hit earlier, whenever she is old enough to watch the early episodes of this show on her own. Of course she will be curious when she's a preteen to watch 16 and pregnant. I worry for her about what her reaction will be. Really, I worry the most about her and Jace because they had the most obviously disinterested parents. It's going to be painful as hell and she may even initiate not wanting to talk to Adam anymore, whether or not the cameras are still around then.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I watch both so one way or the other.....As far as MTV goes The Challenger kids are aging out. They are picking folks from other random shows. I'd loooooooove to see any other the TM' or Dads fight for $$$$! 

Pretty please MTV!

YESSSSSSS I would totally love to see some of these teen moms/dads on the challenge.  Lets see them get their butt kicked. 

19 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I was very confused by that as well... but I couldn't figure out if Janelle had booked hers but not Jace's??? Either way... she wasted money on a ticket that now can't be used or she probably would have wasted a lot of money getting a last minute ticket. 

13 hours ago, nikita said:

I knew that carrot cake "birthday party" looked like a rush job reenactment. According to Chelsea's IG, Aubree had a (professional-looking) Wonder Woman birthday cake for her superhero-themed party.

It's possible this cake was for an actual birthday party with friends and/or extended family and the carrot cake was just their 'family' celebration on the day of Aubrey's birthday.  Since her bday fell on a school day they probably had the real party on the weekend. 

I was a little excited that I recognized the store label on the carrot cake lol 

AND STFU - Cole BUILT a crib!?!? 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, nikita said:

All it means is Aubree had a birthday party for her friends who are likely some classmates. Chelsea and the parents of those kids wouldn't want their kids filmed for Teen Mom. I can see Chelsea making a day for Aubree before the actual birthday party.

@gunderda great minds! lol

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Dangerously thin. I'm sure Ali's wheelchair weighs more than her. Jeremy should hv gotten someone else to help him (or an automatic lift), it looked like Leah was really struggling.  I'm pretty sure Miranda doesn't do the lifting when the girls are with them

Why wouldn't Miranda help Corey with the lifting?

15 hours ago, Kelly said:

LOL - yeah, I just. Cant. 

Me either.

• Love 2

It seems anything relating to Chelsea, including Cole, just has to be looked upon different by her haters on her social media.

19 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's what, 6? Isn't it a little early to be totally numb to your own dad? 

And the numbing isn't exactly healthy either. 

Numbing is definitely not healthy.  Children who have been molested, like me, shut down and numb themselves to the point where it can cause serious damage. Children who have been abused tend to shut down and numb their pain. I look at Jace and see a little boy who is already showing signs of shutting down his feelings. Pretty soon it will be Kaiser. Aubree is being stimulated in a healthy way by her mother and her side of the family. She may not be fully aware of what exactly her "dad" is doing to her, but sadly, she will be old enough and will notice how he treats her different because Adumb makes it obvious that she is not wanted.

Edited by SPLAIN
down not out
  • Love 14