Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I dunno, "In Touch" is right up there with National Inquirer with respect to journalistic integrity.  They'll run any story anyone gives them without bothering to dig to see if it's true or not.  Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if LEAH wasn't the one who called them to get some cash to sell that story.  These castmates know each other from reunions, press tours, ect.  There are a number of reasons he could've visited Chelsea while working in her area other than he's banging a producer.

I'm not saying it's for sure false, but I definitely wouldn't accept it as true until it was verified by a reputable magazine.  Hell, I'd be more inclined to believe it if Us Weekly ran the story.  

His girlfriend said on Instagram that she found Mandy's phone number and text messages hiding under the false name Tim.  She has since deleted those comments, though. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does anyone else question why when the girls say " I refuse to film this " or " I want privacy ", the producers don't remind them that this is what they are getting paid for and if they don't want to talk about things , you're fired ? These producers are such wussies. They always look scared of the girls . I know they're scared they'll get fired but someone's gotta say it . 

Yes!  This is the same way I felt watching "Wife Swap".  When the Mom called the family together for the rules change, and the Dads flat out refused to accept them and adhere to them, no matter how normal or bizarre they were.  I'd always shake my head and yell at the tv "THEN WHY DID YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS?!"

Jenelle and Kail both pissed me off this episode, Jenelle because she sounded foolish and dumb during the phone call to Babs about flying Jace to NYC that weekend and Kail because I can no longer look at her ass without wincing, thinking she might knock something down off the kitchen counters every time she turns around.

Cole, I officially adore you.  That crib and all,  ya know ...

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Don't y'all remember? She's trying to convince him there is a chance so they can go on Marriage Boot Camp. She wants him to think there is a chance, but she can hardly look at him while talking to him.  

Oh yes! Thank you. Forgot about that. She's one of the biggest monsters(sociopaths) on this series.  Kail doesn't give a shit about how her mechanizations affect her son or Javi. 

(Also - Don't show the kid you didn't take to Hawaii pictures/video of all the cool shit you did in Hawaii, especially things that a kid his age would love like sharks.)

Also - Did anyone notice how unshowered and greasy Kail looked in this episode? Did she have another plastic surgery and can't shower?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Don't you love how Janelle bitched that she hasn't seen a judge yet in the Jace custody case? I doubt that Barb is responsible for a single continuance.

I like to think the judge (and maybe the lawyers, too) watch this show, and are conspiring to delay, delay, delay until Jace reaches the age where he gets to decide where he wants to live (it's age 12 in my state). 

"Oh, no...we can't have the hearing tomorrow...I have to...get my hair done!  Yeah, that's it.  Guess we'll have to reschedule again for six months from now."

They know that this, along with with Jenelle's own periods of disinterest in the matter, might just get Jace across the finish line.  (Or at least that's how it goes in my imagination, ha!)

Re: Aubrey and the carrot cake...I loved how Chelsea was careful to mention on camera that "it's your favorite!"  Like she was worried she'd get beat up online for being so mean as to force her kid to eat carrot cake on her birthday.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh please! That arm-wrestling on the after show special was a waste of time. Gary has Nathan beat in so many other ways that are far more important. Fuck arm-wrestling. Let's have a man challenge. Gary is a family man who has paid off his home, he has a stable family, and he is not an asshole with a record like Nathan. Nathan should go do one of those MTV challenges where viewers can enjoy neanderthals like him.

Why is it Nessa can prod and ask questions of the guys but not the girls? She brought up DV. Did she ever ask the Hulk about her DV crimes? What about her several run-ins with the law about her driving?

I loved watching Addie's reaction to Jeremy being there at the park.

WTF has Kail done to her butt? It is getting bigger and bigger by the minute! Is she trying to beat the Kardashians in the ass department? You can serve a buffet on that ass with room left over.

Omg, I thought the same thing when I saw Karl's butt this episode! It was huge! And not in a good way (if there is a good way? Personally I do not understand this "fad" of wanted a huge ass?  I see these videos on Instagram all the time of the fitness women with HUGE asses doing squats and trying to teach you how to get a huge ass like them. I don't get it, they look ridiculous). Anyway, it was as if MTV purposely zoomed in on it when she was in the kitchen and it was all fat and jiggly in her sweatpants, gross. She looked like such a cow in this episode, I think she indulged in one too many pig roasts in Hawaii.  She needs to start working out and stop eating take out. 

And trying to show Isaac that video was just cruel. She clearly just doesn't get it, you don't leave your kids to go to Hawaii and then brag about it to them. 

• Love 12
Just now, CofCinci said:

Oh yes! Thank you. Forgot about that. She's one of the biggest monsters(sociopaths) on this series.  Kail doesn't give a shit about how her mechanizations affect her son or Javi. 

(Also - Don't show the kid you didn't take to Hawaii pictures/video of all the cool shit you did in Hawaii, especially things that a kid his age would love like sharks.)

It was right after Hawaii because we were talking about how she was leaving her kids, again. Javi has recently mentioned on twitter how she led him to believe their was a chance which is why they went, not knowing she had someone waiting at home. She's such a B!!

• Love 2

Can TM2 footage be used as evidence in Barbara and Janelle's custody case? Footage was used in the CPS case with Amber/Gary but I know that these are two different states. Any "law-knowers" here? 

If it can be used, I want there to be a compilation of how jace acts with Barb in comparison to how he is in his mother's care. There is a clear difference in Jace's demeanor.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

I used to have neighbors who did things without their kids all the time. I totally get that you need couple time, but these two idiots took the day off from work and went to Disney World (we live an hour away), then bought the kids cheap trinkets and told them all about their day at Disney. I mean seriously, you would go there and send your kids to school, then tell them all about your day?? Makes no sense.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Also - Did anyone notice how unshowered and greasy Kail looked in this episode? Did she have another plastic surgery and can't shower?

What is truly bothersome about the sharing of that video is, Kail bitched to Javi three seasons ago about how much Isaac loves the beach. She was pissed when Jo wouldn't change the date of his "barbecue" so Isaac could go to the Bahamas. First of all, it was Father's Day. It was Jo's designated day to have his son per the visitation order that Kail fought so hard to establish the way she wanted. She then proclaimed in a different scene how poor Isaac was going to be sad when he looked at their family photos of Bahamas and wondered why he wasn't allowed to go. YOU HYPOCRITICAL BITCH!!!

Yes, Kail did look extremely filthy. Oily and greasy just like Matt.

Can TM2 footage be used as evidence in Barbara and Janelle's custody case?

I really don't think footage is necessary. Barb has been the only caretaker in Jace's life and has been his parent. The only way Jenelle would get custody of Jace is if Barb died before Jace turnes 18 years old. I pray that doesn't happen. I hope Barb lives a long life.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She did look horrible (again, my rant on women in baseball caps is somewhere else!), but I have a different theory. She's severely limiting her camera exposure and trying to make demands and exert editorial control. They have filmed for less HOURS in Delaware than there have been on the show in total for this season, that's my guess. The whole Javi returning and subsequent dick drama took place over ONE day. It lasted three episodes. One episode, Jo did all the heavy lifting because Kailyn was embarrassed by her behavior. Then last night she comes back from Hawaii, and I would imagine got a call from producers (she orchestrated Javi being there for what were certainly Marriage Boot Camp negotiations BEFORE the cameras got there) about them coming to film. She looks like she just stepped off a plane (TAKE A SHOWER, it's the first thing I do after any trip, I don't want to hug my wife or kids covered in airline skeeve), and since she's giving them no real footage, they just choose to show her as is, otherwise they need more from someone else. This dummy definitely needs to be dismissed from the program.  

• Love 19
53 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

their definition of a deadbeat dad is one who has a mind of his own and sets boundaries. It could also mean a dude who doesn't want sex with his ex.

Leah STILL dresses up to see Germy. In this episode check out how she looks at her grandmas house and then for the meet up at the park. Germy told Leah  something like she should wait about ten more minutes before coming (I guess for him to be able to surprise Addie). She sure did spruce herself up with a necklace and did her hair right quick. She want that old thing back. Sadly, both of her ex hubbies want no parts of it!! I don't blame them. I'm sry but she's gross (inside and out). 

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I really don't care about a kid missing one day of school. But, for all she knows, Jace might be on some attendance streak like Leah Shirley. The fact is, she waited until the last minute and was just expecting to get her way, instead of trying to work things out ahead of time. She's a selfish cow. (No offense to cows.)

I wouldn't put it past Janelle to wait until the last minute to ask knowing that Barb would say no, just so Janelle can blame Barb for not seeing Jace. If Barb had said yes I bet Janelle would have found a reason not to take him.

• Love 14

This is one scene where Kail mentioned how much Isaac loves the beach. She also mentions her worry that Isaac will want Jo more than her and how he may see the grass is greener on the other side. Hmm...sort of like how you found your latest dick, Kail?

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yes, she looked gross and her skin looks like shit.

She needs to spend some money on her face (not just her lips). Her nose is not in proportion to the rest of her face. 

35 minutes ago, CerealKiller813 said:

Can TM2 footage be used as evidence in Barbara and Janelle's custody case? Footage was used in the CPS case with Amber/Gary but I know that these are two different states. Any "law-knowers" here? 

If it can be used, I want there to be a compilation of how jace acts with Barb in comparison to how he is in his mother's care. There is a clear difference in Jace's demeanor.

It can't be used and I believe it is because the footage is often scripted in one form or another. 

Also, MTV got wise after the Amber beating Gary incident.  It's hard to hold onto your talent when the law uses your footage against them.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Yes, she looked gross and her skin looks like shit.

She needs to spend some money on her face (not just her lips). Her nose is not in proportion to the rest of her face. 

It can't be used and I believe it is because the footage is often scripted in one form or another. 

Also, MTV got wise after the Amber beating Gary incident.  It's hard to hold onto your talent when the law uses your footage against them.

@guilfoyleatpp thanks! 

• Love 1

Nathan apparently used footage against Jenelle and UBT for calling him names on camera. He mentioned it on his social media last week and he mentioned it on the Cory weekend special. That is why Jenelle said last week about being careful of what they were saying when discussing Nathan on camera. UBT had called Nathan a bitch and then said, "oops".

Cory was not able to use footage against Leah.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

There were a couple of reasons that Corey couldn't use the footage.  Firstly, the contract includes a note that the show may not depict the whole truth and that MTV has the right to portray things however they want.  This meant that Leah could argue that the footage was manipulated for drama and even though MTV wouldn't have told her to not feed her kids or take them to school late, legally the point still stands.  

Secondly, there was no actual crime being committed.  The reason that the Amber/Gary footage was used is because she committed a crime but having unkempt and unfed kids isn't a criminal offence.  

It was a shame because there was quite clearly rubbish lying around and the girls were barely taken care of but the contract was the main reason why it wasn't admissible.  I can't see how it would be any different for Nathan because Jenelle and Dave aren't committing a criminal offence either despite the fact that they are horrible human beings who shouldn't be trusted with a plant let alone children. 

This Ashley article explains it http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/08/12/exclusive-the-real-reason-corey-simms-hasnt-used-teen-mom-2-footage-in-custody-fight-against-ex-wife-leah-messer/ 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I wouldn't put it past Janelle to wait until the last minute to ask knowing that Barb would say no, just so Janelle can blame Barb for not seeing Jace. If Barb had said yes I bet Janelle would have found a reason not to take him.

I don't think there ever was a plan to take Jace.  Just a let me do this dance in front of the cameras to show how must effort I put into trying to parent my son but that mean ole Babs wont let me.

• Love 16

- Nathan is a piece of abusive trash and Kaiser should be placed for adoption. I don't say that lightly. Neither parent is even slightly fit or appropriate. 

- Leah looks cray. I don't know if it's drugs or an exercise disorder. And dumb. Omg, carriers don't have symptoms!!! She's my least favorite mom, I think...Even Jenelle has moments of seeming lucidity and sincerity. Like tiiiiiiny moments. But they've happened. Leah is 100% manipulative.

- My husband is just like Cole without the voice. Most helpful ever <3

- Adam is disgusting as always, but to be fair how was he supposed to know it was Aubree's birthday? Chelsea is such a bitch, dude! (Lol)

- Jeremy is not a deadbeat dad, he's just a dumb redneck who also happens to work out of town. He's not the best guy in the world nor the worst. However, I have no problem at all believing he's a dirty dirty cheater. Guy has always seemed like a slut. Wasn't he engaged? Are they still? I think that was his fiancee, not just his girlfriend. These people go through engagements like I go through cans of seltzer.

- Why doesn't Kail shower?

• Love 6

Wait - Kail and Javi negotiating to do Marriage Boot Camp - is that real?  First off, you guys know all the scoop!  Secondly, why would they think they'd get permission from producers?  Remember how Farrah wasn't allowed to do that mother/daughter therapy show because the subject matter was too similar to Teen Mom?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does anyone else question why when the girls say " I refuse to film this " or " I want privacy ", the producers don't remind them that this is what they are getting paid for and if they don't want to talk about things , you're fired ? These producers are such wussies. They always look scared of the girls . I know they're scared they'll get fired but someone's gotta say it . 

Jenelles entire teen mom salary had to go to lawyers . She's there every day. 

What infuriates me more than Adam not wishing his daughter a happy birthday is the fact that he claims to have changed sooo much and that the past is the past .. 10 minutes ago doesn't make your behavior a thing of the past asshole .. but I guess it's chelseas fault because she didn't remind him it's aubs birthday 

Maybe they're scared because they're apparently banging the cast and are afraid they'll get found out!!! Lol

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I don't think there ever was a plan to take Jace.  Just a let me do this dance in front of the cameras to show how must effort I put into trying to parent my son but that mean ole Babs wont let me.

I think you're right.  Notice how she had her speech/rant all ready - I told David you'd never say yes, but he said to try anyway....it's always like this... I want to spend time with my son...  but you won't let me.....dude!!

• Love 10
Just now, JBC344 said:

I wonder if the fact that Marriage Boot Camp is owned by the same company as MTV, that would be considered acceptable. Actually I think it would because Kail and Tyler did Marriage Boot Camp.

I think you might be thinking of Couples Therapy, and I think they were allowed to do it because at that point, Teem Mom had wrapped production entirely (only to be revived as Teen mom OG). 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think you might be thinking of Couples Therapy, and I think they were allowed to do it because at that point, Teem Mom had wrapped production entirely (only to be revived as Teen mom OG). 

Thanks.  You're right, I totally get those two shows confused.

• Love 1

People on this show love to get on their high horses about shit they have no problem doing themselves. Jenelle the DV queen is acting like she's positively shocked that Nathan could do such a thing, and Jeremy acted like Leah was good for nothing for cheating when he apparently has no issue doing it multiple times himself.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jeremy-calvert-admits-hes-dating-ex-wife-leah-messer-cheating-scandal-explodes/

They are/were engaged. Forgot about his affair while married to Leah. What I don't get is why these people get married at all. If he doesn't 100% want to be monogamous, why propose?! You could just have a girlfriend and try to have an open relationship, or just date around. Why do you NEED to be engaged, married, divorced, engaged, broken up, etc etc in your early to mid 20s?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11

Jenelle: I call bullshit on you've been trying to get Jace back for two years. In two years, you've had more boyfriends than Jace has had birthdays.  Also, Jace will not have stability if he ever lives with you. Babs is the only stable person he has in his life. Why would a judge rip that away from him?

Kail: You and Javi need to look up the definition of Civil, because you are far from it.  Also, how often does she travel without her kids? She went to Hawaii, because she needs to get away? Kail needs to grow up.

Leah:  Are you going to cherish your time with Addie too? Because you failed to mention her. 

Chelsea: Cole is so sweet. Adam is an asshole, and will always be one. Thank God for Cole. 

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't get it either.

Yep. They filmed in Sept/Oct.  she was away from her kids and almost radio silent for a month.  Javi took a picture for Snapchat and someone figured out the location. Since he filming of it he has also addressed it on twitter.  He mentioned how he went with every intention to work on his marriage but Kail did not.  She had someone waiting at home. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/javi-marroquin-kailyn-lowry-marriage-boot-camp-125065/photos/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin8-227604

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

The look Lincoln had on his face when Kail said she wanted to squeeze him said it all.  I'd be scared too.  How on earth does she sit on her butt?  Can those implants possibly be comfortable?  I've wondered the same thing about Farrah.

Adam couldn't even be bothered to join his own mother to eat lunch at school with Aubree.  Cole to the rescue again to help make her day special.  I loved it when she told him to pat himself on the back for building the crib.  Those two have such a sweet relationship.

A trip to New York could have been very educational for Jace, but not with Jenelle in charge. 

Addy's reaction to seeing Jeremy was cute.  That poor kid always looks so grubby to me.  Her hair is an awkward length and it just hangs there.  She'd look cute in pigtails or at least with a headband or some barrettes in it.  Her clothes look dingy like they've been passed down through generations of Leah's family.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think Leah can afford a trip to Wal Mart to buy her a few things.  The twinses always looked like unmade beds at her age, but at least they'd get cleaned up when they went to Corey and Miranda's.  Someone on Jeremy's side needs to do the same for Addy.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Bb78 said:

The show doesn't reflect the reality of most 16 and pregnant mums. Its glamorizing the idea which is sending the wrong message to teenagers.

I see your point, but I still wouldn't want the life most of these girls have. All still have issues dealing with the baby daddy/momma, regardless of the size of their bank accounts.  I think the show still continues to do a good job of showing the struggles they face. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

You know what, you're right. I bet you that's exactly why she did it that way. She gets to look like the victim, and doesn't have to deal with the kid. I feel like she did something similar last season, now that you bring that up. 

11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yep. They filmed in Sept/Oct.  she was away from her kids and almost radio silent for a month.  Javi took a picture for Snapchat and someone figured out the location. Since he filming of it he has also addressed it on twitter.  He mentioned how he went with every intention to work on his marriage but Kail did not.  She had someone waiting at home.

I'm so bad at following timelines. So MBC was filmed last fall? When were these current Javi/Kail scenes for TM filmed? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Babs lives in Oak Island, NC. The closest airport is Wilmington. That's at least a 45 minute drive, plus time to park. Which means they have to leave Barb's house by 10. So he would be missing an entire day of school. And I doubt they are going to fly back early on Sunday, which means he will get home super late on Sunday and be a bear on Monday morning. For most kids in first grade, missing a couple days of school is really no big deal, except did Janelle even consider that there might be something going on at school that Jace needs to be there for, like testing or a school activity? No, she just wants to pull him out and if Babs says no, she's a bitch. And what's she gonna do with him in NYC? If I as Babs, I want to know exactly what her plan in to keep him entertained. I'm guessing it doesn't include visiting a museum. More likely he will hang around the hotel all day and they will take him to the Friday's in Times Square. Big deal. 

Plus Jenelle doesn't have to deal with a sleepy cranky 7yo. Babs does. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You know what, you're right. I bet you that's exactly why she did it that way. She gets to look like the victim, and doesn't have to deal with the kid. I feel like she did something similar last season, now that you bring that up. 

I'm so bad at following timelines. So MBC was filmed last fall? When were these current Javi/Kail scenes for TM filmed? 

She went to Hawaii in September 7-18ish on her Instagram.  Normally they film a week every month but the timeline this season has been kind of jumpy. Especially since Kail had 3 episodes for one day. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Don't y'all remember? She's trying to convince him there is a chance so they can go on Marriage Boot Camp. She wants him to think there is a chance, but she can hardly look at him while talking to him.  

That's exactly what I was thinking. She is such a fucking cow. And behaving this way with the I don't want to tape BS isn't going to make MTV feel inclined to give her a production job, which might have been an actual possibility if she wasn't such a bitch. I hope she's not still holding out for a front-of-camera gig with that resting bitch face and all of that crap drawn all over arms and back. Why on earth would she do that to herself, I wonder each time I look at her.

Leah also has some nonsense scrawled on one of her shoulders. Don't know what she's on but however toned her arms are she is still way too fucking thin. Addie was adorbs when she saw her father. I'm glad they have a good relationship. I also was struck by the difference in attitude the girlses have when riding in Corey's car, which also seems to be a junk food and sugary drinks-free zone. Allie's wheelchair also wasn't filled with crap as it usually is with her sister hanging off of the back.

Jenelle, Jenelle, Jenelle. She is such a fake and useless bitch. I'm glad the attorney pointed out how removing Jace from a home he's lived in for 7 years and where he feels comfortable could be a big problem. I'm also glad that Barbs wouldn't let her yank him out of school for some BS trip to NYC where he would likely not get to do much. Jenelle has no idea how to spend quality time with her child--everything has to be a field trip. He enjoys their outings, I'm sure, but I've never seem him express the sheer and pure delight we saw during the exchange with Barb and the big red lips. I had to rewind a few times because it was so lovely to see him cracking up with joyful laughter.

So happy Chelsea and Aubrey are getting their happy ending. Cole was extremely sweet when he said, "our baby has a place to stay," to announce the completion of the crib. He's a keeper.

• Love 15

Hulk and Javi need serious lessons what is and is not appropriate to say around children. Every other word from those idiots was a cuss word or other derogatory word...meanwhile, the kids are in the next room. Lincoln's going to be repeating far worse things than "puta".  Karl annoyed me when she was grilling Javi about a new girl. Why the fuck should he tell you anything? When he asked her what "friend" she meeting at Starbucks, she got so damn pissy (and I took Javi asking that questions as just a casual question, not prying).  It's okay for Hulk to scream "none of your business" but Javi has to repeat himself four times before she shuts up. Mmmkay.  Also, Hulk said something to the effect of, "when you get a new girl, I want to hear it from you right away." Say what? Why? Unless the girl will be around Lincoln, Javi doesn't need to tell you shit, just like you don't tell him about whoever's man shoes were the house when Javi was there. 

• Love 17
59 minutes ago, Mkay said:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/javi-marroquin-kailyn-lowry-marriage-boot-camp-125065/photos/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin8-227604

Kail wants to be on any entertainment outlet that will have her because she wants to be a reality TV star. I mean, she is getting her communication degree.  Maybe that's the reason for the butt implants, to be like Kim K.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She went to Hawaii in September 7-18ish on her Instagram.  Normally they film a week every month but the timeline this season has been kind of jumpy. Especially since Kail had 3 episodes for one day. 

Ahhh, okay. SO when she said she did a lot of thinking and had a change of heart in Hawaii, what she really meant was that's when she got the call from MBC. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wait, what mom takes a vacation at the beginning of the school year? That's insane. Why do I even ask. 

• Love 8

I'm not sure this is 100% right because it's second hand info, but I actually asked the Ashley a while back because I was confused about the marriage boot camp fiasco, because people kept referencing it but the clearly aren't on the season airing now (or that just aired, I'm not sure) she said they would be on an upcoming season, so either that has been scrapped or it will air this spring/summer.  The Ashley is usually pretty accurate, but it seems so weird to me that a season would be filmed THAT far ahead of time, so I think it may have been canned.

• Love 3

I just can't with Kail. I completely understand sometimes, as a parent, you take an adult vacation without the kids. But Hawaii is a fun place to go with kids, there would have been so many fun things for Isaac to do. No, we don't want to watch your stupid shark videos. Isaac was adorable when he got into the car with his cheery "Hi Lincoln!" and he gave him a little kiss. So sweet! He and Aubree are my favorite.

Jeremy is no prize but I thought it was sweet of him to want to surprise Addie.

I have no words for Jenelle, she is delusional as ever.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

How many times over the years have we heard Karl's v.o. say "I (we) was so stressed out over _______, so we went on a trip to _______ to get away from it all?"  A million?  

Right? Jeez, I'm lucky if I can spend the afternoon at Target.

14 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh if Kail wants to have things private then there's this thing called quitting the fucking show. Go away..she is being paid for fuck all. Why would her kids want to watch her stupid videos either. Like what a selfish bitch.

She is awful. Utterly charmless and actively unpleasant. I join the chorus--either do what you signed up for, or quit. She thinks she is some great Machiavellian schemer with all her plotting and planning, but she's just some white trash skank who got a lucky break. Transparent as glass, Kail. We all see it.

6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I literally LOLd at Janelle's first scene with a child was Kaiser throwing a tantrum and her on her phone completely ignoring him. Surprised MTV didn't cue last week's scene of Nathan texting her about getting on the same page regarding discipline and her saying he doesn't act bad with her. Janelle you dumb bitch, he throws a lot of tantrums with you but you are too shitty of a mom to care to notice, much less help your child. 

Its pretty much Mothering 101 to have snacks in your purse! Sweet tapdancing Jesus. And Jenelle was so proud of herself because she actually knew what was wrong--"he's hungry!" Here's a tip, dear. You're in a restaurant. Any employee of that establishment would cheerfully bring you some bread or crackers to stop the kid from wailing like a banshee.

3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

She did look horrible (again, my rant on women in baseball caps is somewhere else!), but I have a different theory. She's severely limiting her camera exposure and trying to make demands and exert editorial control. They have filmed for less HOURS in Delaware than there have been on the show in total for this season, that's my guess. The whole Javi returning and subsequent dick drama took place over ONE day. It lasted three episodes. One episode, Jo did all the heavy lifting because Kailyn was embarrassed by her behavior. Then last night she comes back from Hawaii, and I would imagine got a call from producers (she orchestrated Javi being there for what were certainly Marriage Boot Camp negotiations BEFORE the cameras got there) about them coming to film. She looks like she just stepped off a plane (TAKE A SHOWER, it's the first thing I do after any trip, I don't want to hug my wife or kids covered in airline skeeve), and since she's giving them no real footage, they just choose to show her as is, otherwise they need more from someone else. This dummy definitely needs to be dismissed from the program.  

Yes, I was enjoying the schadenfreude there--Kail thinks she's cleverly manipulated the situation to her liking. But these people are pros. She's looked like shit all season, and her interactions with her kids do not make her look like mother of the year.  Gah she is so awful.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 7

I managed to delete my response along with the posts I was quoting. It probably means that I should step away from the computer, but I won't, because I'm {not} addicted to PTV.

When MTV starting accepting applications for the third and fourth seasons of 16 and Pregnant, they were finding girls who had gotten pregnant on purpose to be on the show. One of those agencies that tracked teen pregnancies did a report on it. A few of the girls were actually chosen and filmed, including the one who was Hispanic and her boyfriend was white, she was pregnant with twins, and claimed her parents didn't like her boyfriend because he wasn't part of their culture. It turned out that they didn't like him because they thought he was verbally and physically abusive to her. One of the others, who ended up not airing (I think), was a girl who told her boyfriend she was pregnant, contacted 16 and Pregnant, convinced him they didn't need birth control since she was already pregnant, only to get pregnant two months later than she originally claimed. I can't remember who either of them are but remember reading the article. MTV couldn't continue to claim they were lowing teen pregnancy rates when people were purposely getting pregnant to be on television. They are going to have the same issues when they relaunch that series.

Rules don't apply to Kail. She can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and it isn't wrong. It's only wrong when others do it. She's an abusive narcissist who thinks she is Mother Theresa.

I had forgotten about Marriage Boot Camp filming, so when I saw Kail talking to Javi I thought she was trying to get him to have sex with her so that she could claim superiority over his new "boo." I have no doubt she strung him along the entire time he was deployed, because it seemed like they agreed it was over before he left, then while he was there they were still filming and pretending to be together, and there were some social media posts, mainly Twitter, where they seemed to be in a good place with the relationship over, only to "make up" a few tweets later. Kail is a master manipulator and Javi thinks he is, too. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Ok, first and foremost: Cole, go fuck yourself with that crib. Man to man, just fuck right off with it. Go build yourself a Spruce Goose, load your family into it, and fly off to fucking Perfecto World. I'm not going to get laid for a month now because, shock of shocks, I BOUGHT the cribs for our kids! My wife graciously tried to hide how impressed she was. I didn't buy it. I immediately launched into "I bet his dick is disfigured, like it's a cone shape three inches high with a really thin tip, though." "As soon as he's done with that he's going to go hide in the basement and beat off to weird German bestiality porn." "GOD, I'm so done with Abercrombie and Bitch's segments this week, we get it, YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD YOU LOVE EACH OTHER, AND CREATE A NURTURING ENVIRONMENT FOR A NEW BABY TO GROW UP IN! STOP THROWING IT IN OUR FACES!"

Kidding, good for them, but seriously, you know that guy was like "I'm ten minutes from being done, I'm going to wait until the cameras are here next week to put the finishing touch on this thing. Ladies, get those rabbits ready." Kudos, @Brooklynista, for using two of the grossest words in one sentence so short (panties and moist). LOL.

The problem with the rest of this show is that it basically breaks down to not a whole lot happening. What were the stories this week? Jenelle goes to her lawyer, not for Jace primarily (which that lady is really being generous by saying she can't guarantee results with Jace, she should be honest and tell her "This is a really, really uphill battle, drug use, alcohol, various complaints to and from the police, three baby daddies, moving, out in the middle of nowhere, I mean let's be honest, not calling the police on your partner for the first year of being together is not exactly Nobel Prize winning achievement"), but about Nathan, the lady says "Not a great idea." Leah...drops off Addie at the abandoned mill and talks to Virginia Slim. Kailyn doesn't want to talk about what's going on in her life, and very, very shadily took a trip to Hawaii with no kids (that's two trips in one season with no kids, we're like 6 episodes in). I call it shady because she specifically tries to avoid the cameras, and then does the same thing with Javi and their meeting, then balks when the producers are like "We're here to film shit, and you have to talk about it." I don't know why MTV isn't just like "Look, no one wants to watch you be a c*** and look at your phone. Either talk about it, or you're fired." 

Internet award right here. Had me laughing so hard I farted. Hubby gave me the side-eye but who cares. ?

• Love 9