Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

MTV is casting for 16 and Pregnant again.  Maybe they'll phase out these over-the-hill women and go back to the original intentions of the series.  Hope springs eternal.

http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/pregnant

They need to phase the show out period. This isn't helping anyone. Girls are getting to be rich and get famous for getting knocked up in high school. They are also not living the life of true hard working mom's out there with mtv bankroll  their life. There's a real show out there that could be made documenting the struggle of being a young mom or parent. This move everything other month, multi wedding having, new car buying, don't need to work bullshit ain't it.

The show doesn't reflect the reality of most 16 and pregnant mums. Its glamorizing the idea which is sending the wrong message to teenagers.

• Love 7

Javi: "My homie."

Kail: "You mean your bitch."

Kail said this right in front of the kids.

I will remember this when something is said to Kail. Apparently, it is completely fine for Kail to cuss in front of the kids and use a term to describe a female that is considered offensive and derogatory.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Plus, she was meeting the guy in New York, not the U.K., so what did she even mean by saying that she couldn't "schedule around his schedule if he's from another country?!"  Say what?  

He's center me not from The United Kingdom ( wonder if he's Nigerian and needs some seed money for a product) in behave not finished watching so don't know if it gets explained in full. 

That Cole making a crib is pretty incredible. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Okay...psycho rant over. Thanks for letting me vent. Y'all are awesome and I've had a real crap day.

Hugs to you, sweetie! Hoping tomorrow is a much better day for you.

I watched the scene twice where Leah ragged about Jeremy and I am still not clear what she was bitching about. It made no sense. Hard to decipher what she was saying with that meth raspy-like voice.

Leah's face must be disappearing because her nose was extremely prominent in the dad's special. It takes center stage. Not only that, Kail's nose and Maci's nose seemed bigger than usual. Maci's nose looked like a prop nose. I thought maybe someone messed with the adjustments on my television settings.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

Or....because I'm slightly obsessed with CT, I wanted an MTV crossover and have him come out there and just watch Nathan literally shit himself and then be destroyed by CT.

Alright, who do we have to call? Where do we write? Is there a link to a petition?  Because this needs to happen and I am in full support it.  

• Love 7

I'm hoping that no Adam means he is gone from the show and we don't have to hear him bitching anymore. I have laugh however because when ever they film him, he complains about Chelsea and her perfect life. I guess it is true what they say. Living well is the best revenge. Chelsea barely acknowledge S his existence, yet he can't stop whining about her. Too funny. 

Kail is a waste of space. If she won't film or talk about what's going on in her life, they should cut her loose. And her butt looks ridiculous.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Javi: "My homie."

Kail: "You mean your bitch."

Kail said this right in front of the kids.

I will remember this when something is said to Kail. Apparently, it is completely fine for Kail to cuss in front of the kids and use a term to describe a female that is considered offensive and derogatory.

So funny because we were all just rehashing Puta-gate in the hulk smash thread. 

• Love 6

I love that Aubree's favorite cake is  carrot cake lol.  That kid is so darn cute. I'm so happy she has Chelsea and Cole.  I loved the crib. I also love that Cole doesn't take part in the Adam talk. That's a good man. 

I felt for Javi, crying.  It's hard when you're  first separated.  Being alone with your kid when you're used to having a whole family.  Trust me I know.  I don't want my husband back, but right at the beginning it was hard to not have that person with you when you laughed or saw something that you wanted to tell them about.  I'm sure Javi misses "the family"  more then actually kail,   Because damn she is a miserable person. 

Addie seeing Jeremy was cute,  she clearly loves him very much.  I don't  think Leah or her grandmother know what a deadbeat dad is. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 24

I loved the opening Jenelle scene, too, BTW. Her argument basically boiled down to "If the plane flew over Jace's school and picked him up without landing, he's only missing like two hours DUDE!" Why did he have to go? My suspicion is that the product would have been something with Jace on the box or whatever. I couldn't follow her logic: I called you last minute because I knew you'd say no and ruin my whole weekend. THEN DON'T CALL, DON'T ASK. It's not a good idea and I don't think "but he'll miss school" is the best argument, but it's easier than just saying "No, I don't trust you."

ETA @CerealKiller813 beat me to it :). He's from the UNITED KINGDOM! I can't WORK AROUND HIS SCHEDULE! Uh, isn't it a business opportunity where he's pitching YOU, not the other way around? I'm sure if you said "Saturday afternoon, I'll bring Jace since it's my weekend" he'd have just said okay. But the United Kingdom is not another planet. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 9

The difference of the girlses with Corey and Leah were shocking. All season we've seen the girlses crying, screaming and fighting in the car with Leah.  Leah's car scenes are constant chaos and misery. I believe this is the first time we've seen the girlses in the car with Corey and they are happy, smiling, and being playful with each other. It was so sweet. I had to pause to make sure it was the same girlses. 

I literally LOLd at Janelle's first scene with a child was Kaiser throwing a tantrum and her on her phone completely ignoring him. Surprised MTV didn't cue last week's scene of Nathan texting her about getting on the same page regarding discipline and her saying he doesn't act bad with her. Janelle you dumb bitch, he throws a lot of tantrums with you but you are too shitty of a mom to care to notice, much less help your child. 

• Love 14

I forgot about kaiser roll.  Why wouldn't that idiot Janelle just carry a few things with her,  like cherrios  or something  small for the roll to snack on.  Instead he throws a fit because he's starving! While she looks at her phone. 

BTW,  I wanted pizza watching this episode. 

@Ghoulina,  I think you're right about what was going on behind the scenes with Javi and Kail. It all looked kind of odd to me.  You definitely shed some light on their behavior.   

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, imjagain said:

Has anyone seen the story that Jeremy's girlfriend put him on blast for cheating. One of the people she claims he cheated was a producer named Mandi,  she works with Chelsea. Idk if this is old or what but I saw it on some online magazines story.  In touch,  or OK,  lol idk how I even stumbled upon it,  I never read those magazines,  but,  I thought maybe it was old since I haven't seen anyone talking about.  If it's old, sorry. 

Eta:  it is on the  "In Touch" website. 

I dunno, "In Touch" is right up there with National Inquirer with respect to journalistic integrity.  They'll run any story anyone gives them without bothering to dig to see if it's true or not.  Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if LEAH wasn't the one who called them to get some cash to sell that story.  These castmates know each other from reunions, press tours, ect.  There are a number of reasons he could've visited Chelsea while working in her area other than he's banging a producer.

I'm not saying it's for sure false, but I definitely wouldn't accept it as true until it was verified by a reputable magazine.  Hell, I'd be more inclined to believe it if Us Weekly ran the story.  

• Love 1

"I want to keep my stuff with Javi private." Really, Kail? Then why are you to this day continuing to tweet shady stuff about him? She can miss me with that bullshit. I think the only reason she refuses to speak on camera about it is because she doesn't want Javi to reveal anything damning about her, such as her dalliance with other men. She'll do anything to protect her image of the studious, loving mom.

When Leah was sitting across the table from Dawn, it looked as if they were the same age. I know Leah has had a rough time over the past several years, but damn.  She needs to work on eating better and gain weight, because this gaunt look prematurely ages her.

Adam not calling Aubree on her birthday was a dick move, but I'm sure his excuse will be that Chelsea should have texted him to remind him. How is he supposed to remember her birthday if no one gave him a head's up? No, it was totally Chelsea's fault, keeping him from his daughter on her birthday!! 

I'm sure Jenelle's lawyers love her because she keeps them busy. They may as well go ahead and prepare paperwork for her and David's inevitable showdown over baby #3. Y'all know it's gonna happen eventually.

• Love 22

Does anyone else question why when the girls say " I refuse to film this " or " I want privacy ", the producers don't remind them that this is what they are getting paid for and if they don't want to talk about things , you're fired ? These producers are such wussies. They always look scared of the girls . I know they're scared they'll get fired but someone's gotta say it . 

Jenelles entire teen mom salary had to go to lawyers . She's there every day. 

What infuriates me more than Adam not wishing his daughter a happy birthday is the fact that he claims to have changed sooo much and that the past is the past .. 10 minutes ago doesn't make your behavior a thing of the past asshole .. but I guess it's chelseas fault because she didn't remind him it's aubs birthday 

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, BXD said:

You can literally count Leah's bones. That can NOT be normal and it's starting to freak me out. I feel like it gets worse every week!!

Leah's fat must be transporting to Kail's butt.

And yes Kail's I'm not talking about it nonsense is nothing but attempting to protect herself from the truths she doesn't want know that Javi could spill.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

What is that weird abandoned place Leah "pulled over" at to call Jeremy?

She has been filmed there before trading the twinses with Corey.

I'm fairly sure if you looked hard enough, you could find a body somewhere in one of those sheds.  Why are they always stopping at scary looking abandoned places to do child exchanges, make phone calls, ect?

• Love 6

Kail can stfu about being stressed. She has no idea what it truly is like to be a single parent. I could never just drop my kid off and go to Hawaii. She's 20 now and I still can't 

And Jenelle doesn't think about anyone but Jenelle. She had no concept about Jace's school because she is only around on the weekends. Hey Jenelle your kid is in school now you can't just decide he needs to go somewhere with you. And why exactly did he need to go meet this dude? She's such an asshole.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Kail can stfu about being stressed. She has no idea what it truly is like to be a single parent. I could never just drop my kid off and go to Hawaii. She's 20 now and I still can't 

And Jenelle doesn't think about anyone but Jenelle. She had no concept about Jace's school because she is only around on the weekends. Hey Jenelle your kid is in school now you can't just decide he needs to go somewhere with you. And why exactly did he need to go meet this dude? She's such an asshole.

It always bothers me when these girls try to play the poor "single mom" card when they have amazingly supportive baby daddies who take the kids on whim whenever they feel "too stressed".

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

And why exactly did he need to go meet this dude? She's such an asshole.

The item being sold might be a kids/family item, like the bookbags and potty system.

Don't you love how Janelle bitched that she hasn't seen a judge yet in the Jace custody case? I doubt that Barb is responsible for a single continuance.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Marley said:

I could barely handle Janelle bitching to Dave about how Nathan choked someone and that means he shouldn't be around Kaiser. Dave choked his prego gf! I just can't with these delusional fuckers.

Yes! 

All I could think of when watching is wow these people are all so stupid!!  Leah thinks they are testing Gracie for MD and she says we'll she's never noticed any symptoms.  You idiot!  You're the child's mother and you don't understand that they are testing to see if she's a carrier?  I understood that just listening to the doctor in the clip.  And her mom who I thought worked in the medical field saying it would take a couple months to get the results.. Say what?  It might take a week or two.  And Leah trying to paint Jeremy as, a deadbeat dad.  Give me a break! Even tho Jeremy was gone for three months he's still a better parent than Leah who let her daughter wander the streets.  Or who sends her kids to school hungry.  

Kail looks horrible.  Sad that while Jo uprooted his life and moved to another state to be closer to Issac,  kails priorities are definitely not her children.  It was telling that Issac was excited to see Lincoln but had to be coaxed to hug Kail.  

Janelle is obviously not a parent.  Oh no problem he can miss school.  She has no idea how day to day life with a child works.  Kids need routine.  One morning my car wouldn't start so I asked my ex who had the day off if he could take our daughter to school because I was running late.  He said he'd pick her up but he wouldn't take her to school.  He was just going to let her hang out at his house.  Not the end of the world to miss a day of school but way to be a responsible parent.  

Adam not calling Aubrey doesn't surprise me.  He's taken a page out of the deadbeat parenta handbook.  My daughters birthday was Friday.  Her father didn't call or text.  I even sent him a picture of her with her cake in case he forgot.  He texted "aww"  and that's all.  Aubrey was so cute with her birthday stuff. Cole building that crib made me swoon. 

Not sure why Janelle s attorney thinks she has a strong case.  Any judge that would remove Jace from his stable life with barb for the last 7 years and place him with Janelle at casa de psycho is out of their mind. 

Random thoughts.. Did Kail and her man break up in Hawaii and that's why she's keeping the door open with Javi?  I noticed the twins always seem so much happier and carefree when they are with Corey. Addie so excited to see her daddy melted my heart.   

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, BXD said:

It always bothers me when these girls try to play the poor "single mom" card when they have amazingly supportive baby daddies who take the kids on whim whenever they feel "too stressed".

Ditto. With the exception of Dead Daddy Derrick, Andrew, and Adam, all the mothers have supportive fathers/step-fathers (or the father's family wants the kid). The rest can shut it. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Good for Barb that she can now spot Jenelle's bullshit a mile away.  Jace would not have only missed a few hours of school (as others have pointed out).  It would have been mostly all day and probably Monday too.

Jace would have missed more than just school.  Many schools use Fridays for their auxiliary services, such as psychologists, speech therapists, learning disorder tutoring, etc., because Fridays are (usually) a lighter day. 

But of course Jenelle doesn't give a shit about that. She wanted to IG all the kids at the M&M store in Times Square. 

• Love 8

Leah looks cut and really muscular, I don't know why they don't film her at the gym because it's obvious she's bulked up. Those shoulders! Someone needs to tell her she needs to eat more and healthy foods to balance out all the exercise she's doing. When someone is naturally thin to start out with they need to eat a lot to avoid looking decrepit if you're in the gym erryday. Though we all know she doesn't know how/doesn't cook. Addie is a wild kid, but she loves her dad so much and it's clear he's not a deadbeat.

Cole and that crib, dayum. I'm embarrassed that I'm in my 30s and have a crush on the dude, but they don't make em like that anymore. Adam is just nasty and I wonder what he was off doing that was so important.

Jenelle...delusional and narcissistic as always.

• Love 6
On 2/19/2017 at 1:01 PM, imjagain said:

I hate his beard!  I'll take that big ol beard Macy's husband has over this shave down "beard"  Jeremy has... I don't even want to say what it reminds me of.. :)  

I really wish Chelsea would stop wearing ankle boots with shorts

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Carrot cake? It's like that kid was born at 54 years old, no kid likes carrot cake! Carrot cakes trikes me as one of those recipes from the Great Depression, where people just had to figure out what to do with all of the stuff in the house. Like the saddest birthday ever, they had ginger powder, flour, some mushy old carrots, a half rotten tub of cream cheese, a little sugar, and were like "It's this or no birthday for baby Mildred." There's no fucking way kids like carrot cake unless they're living in The Grapes of Wrath. Except for this little adorable jerk! I could punch her in her adorable tummy. I like to imagine a fake text exchange that happens on Tuesday mornings between like Jace, Maryssa, Leah Shirley and Gracie, all hating on how fucking happy Aubree is. 

This is too funny. Baby Mildred is exactly what this Depression-era child would have been named.

• Love 5

I don't know what this girl is up to, but something shady is going on. She has Javi over without cameras and they seem to be getting along really well, but Javi is acting like he's shutting any chance of rekindling down and then Kail gets all defensive and won't talk. I'm guessing she was playing like she had regrets because she wanted to hook up with him. She wanted a back burner dude. Maybe her current dude was pissed at her. But Javi could smell what she was cooking and wanted no part in it. I don't really know. It was all really weird. But as shitty as he can be, I do feel like Javi is the one who was truly hurt by things ending, and Kail always seems like a shark planning her next move. 

@ghoulina I agree.

Javi said something on the dad special. Let's not forget, if Javi says it, it must be true (dad taught Lincoln the word puta). He said Kail was going back and forth on whether to reconcile or not. He said one month she'd want to get back together and the next month she didn't. He threw in it depended on her mood. I am wondering if she got into a verbal and/or physical altercation with her booooooyfriend.  Kail did the same thing to Jordan/Jo. When Jordan wasn't giving what Kail wanted, she wanted to bring Jo back into her life and she used sex to do it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

@ghoulina I agree.

Javi said something on the dad special. Let's not forget, if Javi says it, it must be true (dad taught Lincoln the word puta). He said Kail was going back and forth on whether to reconcile or not. He said one month she'd want to get back together and the next month she didn't. He threw in it depended on her mood. It seems to fit this scene that played out that Kail didn't want to talk about. I am wondering if she got into a verbal and/or physical altercation with her booooooyfriend.

Didn't he post something on IG or snapchat?  I don't follow that stuff but I thought it was posted here.  His hands were all scratched up, like she attacked him.  She's disgusting.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I literally LOLd at Janelle's first scene with a child was Kaiser throwing a tantrum and her on her phone completely ignoring him.

David asked her what was wrong and she absentmindedly said he was starving, while looking at her damn phone. It IS hard for kids to wait in a restaurant. If you ask, most servers will give you some crackers for them to munch on. I doubt Jenelle even considered this. Or letting him watch a video or something on her phone. Nah, she'll just tweet and ignore him. 

1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

What infuriates me more than Adam not wishing his daughter a happy birthday is the fact that he claims to have changed sooo much and that the past is the past .. 10 minutes ago doesn't make your behavior a thing of the past asshole .. but I guess it's chelseas fault because she didn't remind him it's aubs birthday 

He has changed. In previous seasons he'd show up with some crap in a plastic bag and try to take Aubree without making plans with Chelsea. He's actually gotten WORSE. 

56 minutes ago, greatscott91 said:

This week's tears-in-my-eyes episode was Isaac trying to bargain Javi going on a trip with them. He loves that guy and to watch them argue like that in front of him is heartbreaking.

That really was so sweet and sad. "Ummmm, we'll need Javi to come so he can watch Lincoln while you and I swim with the sharks. Yea, that's it! C'mon, mom." Poor kid. I don't think it's wrong for a parent to take adult vacations without their kids, but that's all she seems to do. I'm sure Isaac would have loved that experience!

10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Javi said something on the dad special. Let's not forget, if Javi says it, it must be true (dad taught Lincoln the word puta). He said Kail was going back and forth on whether to reconcile or not. He said one month she'd want to get back together and the next month she didn't. He threw in it depended on her mood. I am wondering if she got into a verbal and/or physical altercation with her booooooyfriend.  Kail did the same thing to Jordan/Jo. When Jordan wasn't giving what Kail wanted, she wanted to bring Jo back into her life and she used sex to do it.

Yes, and she's always a lot nicer/semi-flirty with Jo when she and Javi are on the outs. She needs to constantly have some dude on standby. Even if it's not for sex - just to validate her as worthy and wanted. Hello, your kids could give you that validation! They need you. But you're too busy playing mind games with various men. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, imjagain said:

Addie seeing Jeremy was cute,  she clearly loves him very much.  I don't  think Leah or her grandmother know what a deadbeat dad is. 

I think their definition of a deadbeat dad is one who has a mind of his own and sets boundaries. It could also mean a dude who doesn't want sex with his ex.

Something tells me all of Leah's bitching has nothing to do with Jeremy being some kind of bad father and way more to do with the fact Jeremy no longer wants her bony ass. When Leah knew Cory was no longer wanting her and there would be no more hook-ups in the back of the truck, she made life hell for Cory. He was this bad dad who was making Leah's life stressful. Now, she has moved on to Jeremy. She tried to flirt with him last season during dinner at that restaurant. When Jeremy wasn't going for it, Leah suddenly turned on him and reminded him he didn't try hard enough. The same spiel she gave to Cory and how he didn't work hard for his family. Whatever, Leah.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Didn't he post something on IG or snapchat?  I don't follow that stuff but I thought it was posted here.  His hands were all scratched up, like she attacked him.  She's disgusting.

Yes, someone posted a photo on Kail's thread.

@Uncle JUICE you are killing me. lol

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

One day might not seem like a big deal to Jenelle but it's about respecting Jace's education.  He can't just be pulled out of school for his womb donor's business meeting and Bab's has every right to say no. 

Yea, I really don't care about a kid missing one day of school. But, for all she knows, Jace might be on some attendance streak like Leah Shirley. The fact is, she waited until the last minute and was just expecting to get her way, instead of trying to work things out ahead of time. She's a selfish cow. (No offense to cows.)

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I had to laugh at Jenelle's logic. Let me explain this really sloooowly for you Jenelle. 

"I have a 12:45 flight, that's like 1:00!"

Here is how planes work 

1. Be at the airport at 11:00 at the latest.  

2. Board the plane at 12:15

3. Fly at 12:45. Not 1:00 because you want Jace to sit in a hotel room all weekend. 

"He'll only be missing three hours of school!" 

Let's do some maths.  

11:00 minus 30mins to be at the airport (complete guess), minus 45 mins for Jace to be at Jenelle's place minus 15mins to be safe.  That takes us to 9:30 because 

The plane is not going to make a stopover at Jace's school to pick him up from the playground.  Shocking, I know

One day might not seem like a big deal to Jenelle but it's about respecting Jace's education.  He can't just be pulled out of school for his womb donor's business meeting and Bab's has every right to say no. 

Babs lives in Oak Island, NC. The closest airport is Wilmington. That's at least a 45 minute drive, plus time to park. Which means they have to leave Barb's house by 10. So he would be missing an entire day of school. And I doubt they are going to fly back early on Sunday, which means he will get home super late on Sunday and be a bear on Monday morning. For most kids in first grade, missing a couple days of school is really no big deal, except did Janelle even consider that there might be something going on at school that Jace needs to be there for, like testing or a school activity? No, she just wants to pull him out and if Babs says no, she's a bitch. And what's she gonna do with him in NYC? If I as Babs, I want to know exactly what her plan in to keep him entertained. I'm guessing it doesn't include visiting a museum. More likely he will hang around the hotel all day and they will take him to the Friday's in Times Square. Big deal. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, imjagain said:

@Ghoulina,  I think you're right about what was going on behind the scenes with Javi and Kail. It all looked kind of odd to me.  You definitely shed some light on their behavior.   

Don't y'all remember? She's trying to convince him there is a chance so they can go on Marriage Boot Camp. She wants him to think there is a chance, but she can hardly look at him while talking to him.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Ok, first and foremost: Cole, go fuck yourself with that crib. Man to man, just fuck right off with it. Go build yourself a Spruce Goose, load your family into it, and fly off to fucking Perfecto World. I'm not going to get laid for a month now because, shock of shocks, I BOUGHT the cribs for our kids! My wife graciously tried to hide how impressed she was. I didn't buy it. I immediately launched into "I bet his dick is disfigured, like it's a cone shape three inches high with a really thin tip, though." "As soon as he's done with that he's going to go hide in the basement and beat off to weird German bestiality porn." "GOD, I'm so done with Abercrombie and Bitch's segments this week, we get it, YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD YOU LOVE EACH OTHER, AND CREATE A NURTURING ENVIRONMENT FOR A NEW BABY TO GROW UP IN! STOP THROWING IT IN OUR FACES!"

Kidding, good for them, but seriously, you know that guy was like "I'm ten minutes from being done, I'm going to wait until the cameras are here next week to put the finishing touch on this thing. Ladies, get those rabbits ready." Kudos, @Brooklynista, for using two of the grossest words in one sentence so short (panties and moist). LOL.

The problem with the rest of this show is that it basically breaks down to not a whole lot happening. What were the stories this week? Jenelle goes to her lawyer, not for Jace primarily (which that lady is really being generous by saying she can't guarantee results with Jace, she should be honest and tell her "This is a really, really uphill battle, drug use, alcohol, various complaints to and from the police, three baby daddies, moving, out in the middle of nowhere, I mean let's be honest, not calling the police on your partner for the first year of being together is not exactly Nobel Prize winning achievement"), but about Nathan, the lady says "Not a great idea." Leah...drops off Addie at the abandoned mill and talks to Virginia Slim. Kailyn doesn't want to talk about what's going on in her life, and very, very shadily took a trip to Hawaii with no kids (that's two trips in one season with no kids, we're like 6 episodes in). I call it shady because she specifically tries to avoid the cameras, and then does the same thing with Javi and their meeting, then balks when the producers are like "We're here to film shit, and you have to talk about it." I don't know why MTV isn't just like "Look, no one wants to watch you be a c*** and look at your phone. Either talk about it, or you're fired." 

We are friends now. I LOVED this response. Lmao

• Love 7