Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: I Don't Wanna Talk About It

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Has anyone seen the story that Jeremy's girlfriend put him on blast for cheating. One of the people she claims he cheated was a producer named Mandi,  she works with Chelsea. Idk if this is old or what but I saw it on some online magazines story.  In touch,  or OK,  lol idk how I even stumbled upon it,  I never read those magazines,  but,  I thought maybe it was old since I haven't seen anyone talking about.  If it's old, sorry. 

Eta:  it is on the  "In Touch" website. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Preview clips - Is Jeremy "Deadbeat Dad"?  He was out of the region working. Some people have to work for a living, Leah. 

I guess Leah thinks that $1700 a month child support check just falls out of the sky. 

• Love 18
57 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Has anyone seen the story that Jeremy's girlfriend put him on blast for cheating. One of the people she claims he cheated was a producer named Mandi,  she works with Chelsea. Idk if this is old or what but I saw it on some online magazines story.  In touch,  or OK,  lol idk how I even stumbled upon it,  I never read those magazines,  but,  I thought maybe it was old since I haven't seen anyone talking about.  If it's old, sorry. 

That's probably why he visited Chelsea while working up there. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

That's probably why he visited Chelsea while working up there. 

Ahhh,  that makes sense.  I was wondering how the hell did Chelsea's producer get into this.  Now that you mention it,  I do remember seeing pics of him at Chelsea's. 

Leah has always complained about Jeremy working all the time. She really must need constant  attention. Now that she and Jeremy aren't together she can only now complain that he doesn't see his daughter.  As was already said she's never happy.  

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Ahhh,  that makes sense.  I was wondering how the hell did Chelsea's producer get into this.  Now that you mention it,  I do remember seeing pics of him at Chelsea's. 

When I first saw these pictures I was surprised that Chelsea was friends with Jeremy and I wondered if Leah would get upset.

Jeremy_Calvert_Chelsea_Houska_SD.jpg

Jeremy_Calvert_Chelsea_Houska_Snapchat.jpg

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

When I first saw these pictures I was surprised that Chelsea was friends with Jeremy and I wondered if Leah would get upset.

Jeremy_Calvert_Chelsea_Houska_SD.jpg

Jeremy_Calvert_Chelsea_Houska_Snapchat.jpg

I hate his beard!  I'll take that big ol beard Macy's husband has over this shave down "beard"  Jeremy has... I don't even want to say what it reminds me of.. :)  

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, imjagain said:

Yes. I was watching it play out on Instagram.  Then they deleted their fight. Haha apparently Jeremy cheated with Mandi while he worked in the Dakotas where Chelsea lived. (I forget which one). There was also two other girls tagged that she claims he cheated with. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yes. I was watching it play out on Instagram.  Then they deleted their fight. Haha apparently Jeremy cheated with Mandi while he worked in the Dakotas where Chelsea lived. (I forget which one). There was also two other girls tagged that she claims he cheated with. 

I know I'm missing something about Germs, some find him "hot", I just find him to be a macho mumbling redneck Backstreet Boy, so I wonder how he is pulling all these girls to cheat. From the little we've seen of Mandi, she seems a bit above his usual trailer park queen type, in that she seems reasonably intelligent and is probably educated. What the hell? What would she see in him? I just don't get it. Maybe the Germster is packing the heat or something, it is definitely not his charm, intelligence or kind demeanor.  Guess Mr. Potato Head is a hot property lol.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 8

Yep, his money and tv stint for most is my guess too.  But in Mandi's case?  I bet it was no cameras, many laughs 'shootin' the shit' about all the good stuff that isn't shown, a bunch of beers, and at some point Mandi fell and landed on some Germy Peen.  LoL, it happens.  Or they just flirted a lot and snuck off thinking no one would ever know.  Same thing.   

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Wait. Cole just BUILT a crib? If we can avoid hearing that voice my panties might stay moist.

Yes! She posted the finished product a while back. It was soooo pretty. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes! She posted the finished product a while back. It was soooo pretty. 

Yeesh, I'm in the midst of a bonus pre-menopausal visit from Aunt Flo and super hormonal, I couldn't stop crying  with him BUILDING A CRIB.  Sigh.  Swoon.

• Love 13

Jenelle has a mugshot for every month of the year and Uncle ID Channel is legally not allowed to have any contact with his son yet they want they want to claim some moral high ground when it comes to Nathan getting arrested.

Everytime I see Kail and her chins, I can't help but think of that commercial for Kybella.

• Love 20

I wanted to say I can't believe that Adam didn't even call Aubs on her birthday, but I totally can.  Thank goodness she has Chelsea and Cole.  

Kali and Javi deciding to be friends...while being passive aggressive assholes to each other while doing it.  LOL.  I will give Javi credit that in this one small instance, he's not stupid.  He knows that she has something going on with someone else.   And Kail talks about how Javi doesn't have the right to ask about her friends or relationships....so don't grill Javi.  Goose Gander.  

I think Jeremy is pretty assholey....however Addie does love her daddy.  It's clear that Leah and Corey don't understand why Grace is being tested.  They aren't looking to see if she has MD, but if she is a carrier for it and could pass it on to her children.  

Jenelle is a piece of work.  She calls last minute wanting to take Jace out of school early to go to NYC for the weekend and is shocked she gets a no.  Boo.  Jenelle should be concerned about Nathan being arrested and the extent of those charges just like Nathan should be concerned about Jenelle and Dave's charges.  That poor kid.  

The Teen Dad special....was all kinds of weird.  And of course, Nathan has to take his shirt off.  I was hoping they were gonna have Nathan arm wrestle Javi since both workout 24/7.  Or....because I'm slightly obsessed with CT, I wanted an MTV crossover and have him come out there and just watch Nathan literally shit himself and then be destroyed by CT.  

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

What is that weird abandoned place Leah "pulled over" at to call Jeremy?

She has been filmed there before trading the twinses with Corey.

It's probably the place she meets her drug dealer. It is probably the same place she found comfort in the back of a truck every now and then.

10 minutes ago, PreviouslyTV said:

Plus: Kailyn tells us for the seventh time this season that she doesn't want to film, and everybody is pretty sick of her bullsnot.

View the full article

Fire the bitch!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I wanted to say I can't believe that Adam didn't even call Aubs on her birthday, but I totally can.  Thank goodness she has Chelsea and Cole.  

Kali and Javi deciding to be friends...while being passive aggressive assholes to each other while doing it.  LOL.  I will give Javi credit that in this one small instance, he's not stupid.  He knows that she has something going on with someone else.   And Kail talks about how Javi doesn't have the right to ask about her friends or relationships....so don't grill Javi.  Goose Gander.  

I think Jeremy is pretty assholey....however Addie does love her daddy.  It's clear that Leah and Corey don't understand why Grace is being tested.  They aren't looking to see if she has MD, but if she is a carrier for it and could pass it on to her children.  

Jenelle is a piece of work.  She calls last minute wanting to take Jace out of school early to go to NYC for the weekend and is shocked she gets a no.  Boo.  Jenelle should be concerned about Nathan being arrested and the extent of those charges just like Nathan should be concerned about Jenelle and Dave's charges.  That poor kid.  

The Teen Dad special....was all kinds of weird.  And of course, Nathan has to take his shirt off.  I was hoping they were gonna have Nathan arm wrestle Javi since both workout 24/7.  Or....because I'm slightly obsessed with CT, I wanted an MTV crossover and have him come out there and just watch Nathan literally shit himself and then be destroyed by CT.  

All whole lot of words and all I saw was CT. CT hosted the dad's special??? I'm obsessed with that beautiful piece of complex man.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

All whole lot of words and all I saw was CT. CT hosted the dad's special??? I'm obsessed with that beautiful piece of complex man.

No.  That was just a fantasy in my own mind.  Nessa hosted it.  I just wanted to have someone come out and arm wrestle Nathan who would destroy him.  None of the other Teen Dads....especially Gary....has much of a shot at that.  

• Love 4

So I'm assuming Jenelle's court date was October? 2016? And Jave is still with Barb? I hope so. 

My heart broke for Aubree. She has a shit father. Thank God she has Cole. 

This friends for the sake of the kids between Javi and Kail is not going to last. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So I'm assuming Jenelle's court date was October? 2016? And Jave is still with Barb? I hope so. 

My heart broke for Aubree. She has a shit father. Thank God she has Cole. 

This friends for the sake of the kids between Javi and Kail is not going to last. 

I'm sure the October date was continued. A more recent tweet from Jenelle says she had court in January (the oct date was continues to January I guess). In January it was continued until May. 

1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

For a 12:45 flight, you should get to the airport around 10:45-ish. How far is the airport from Jace?  The kid would have most likely missed the whole school day. 

I said the same thing out loud! She's not smart. Haha

• Love 13

Kail telling Javi she wants to hear it directly from him if he's seeing someone, yet she refuses to let him into his own home because she has her latest dick hiding inside. It's always her rules and her way. She's such a bitch

Bwahaha literally and figuratively.

She is such a worthless piece of shit.

• Love 16

Fact: Janelle has a long history of crime, drug use, volatile relationships. Fact: barb  has been primary caretaker for Jace his entire life. Fact: Jace is settled in school. What judge is going to uproot him and put him into a situation with an unstable parent ? Janelle reminds me of my niece, who doesn't have custody of her child for the same reasons Janelle doesn't. Everytime she gets clean for a few months, she is all up in arms about how great of a mom she is and she wants custody. No judge has budged on it in 10 years. A few months is not stability. And  Janelle is living with a  non biological parent to both of her kids that she is not married to. Huge red flag. 

• Love 24
53 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

For a 12:45 flight, you should get to the airport around 10:45-ish. How far is the airport from Jace?  The kid would have most likely missed the whole school day. 

Jenelle had no sense of time with that flight. "It's at 12:45 so basically 1:00 pm so he's really only missing 3 hours of school." Sure, until you consider the 1-2 hours they recommend that you arrive prior to your flight. 

From the way Jenelle emphasized "United Kingdom" I am not entirely convinced that she has a full comprehension of what it is. Even my son perked up and said, "Hey, you think she realizes it's not one of those places from a Disney movie?"

I felt bad for Javi. 

47 minutes ago, Quita said:

I'm really bothered by that piercing hole on Jenelle's face. It looks like a blackhead that needs to be dealt with. Gag!

Hell, I thought it WAS!

• Love 16

Is that a new BMW Kailyn is driving? And a new Louis Vuitton backpack? I normally don't judge how these women spend their money, but she seems a bit out of control. Like, I can technically afford to jet off to Hawaii tomorrow, but I am saving that money.  

Jenelle might be less self-aware than Leah,  and that is really saying something. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Jenelle had no sense of time with that flight. "It's at 12:45 so basically 1:00 pm so he's really only missing 3 hours of school." Sure, until you consider the 1-2 hours they recommend that you arrive prior to your flight. 

From the way Jenelle emphasized "United Kingdom" I am not entirely convinced that she has a full comprehension of what it is. Even my son perked up and said, "Hey, you think she realizes it's not one of those places from a Disney movie?"

Plus, she was meeting the guy in New York, not the U.K., so what did she even mean by saying that she couldn't "schedule around his schedule if he's from another country?!"  Say what?  

• Love 10

God Karl is such a piece of shit. She just up and leaves to Hawaii? Then has the nerve to show her son videos of her doing something super cool. I'm glad he ignored her ass when he got in the car. 

Jenelle is...wow. Delusional? Stupid? UBT is going to definitely give her a run for her money. 

• Love 14

Adam is such a horrendous breed of asshole.  Hearing that he didn't acknowledge his daughter's birthday is so damn infuriating. All of these asshats make me so mad but with Adam and Janelle the level of emotional damage they are inflicting is unbearable to dwell on.  I'd love to believe that Karma would take care of them but the fact is it probably won't. Life is horribly unfair.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, what said:

God Karl is such a piece of shit. She just up and leaves to Hawaii? Then has the nerve to show her son videos of her doing something super cool. I'm glad he ignored her ass when he got in the car. 

How many times over the years have we heard Karl's v.o. say "I (we) was so stressed out over _______, so we went on a trip to _______ to get away from it all?"  A million?  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Darknight said:

I can't believe people defending Jenelle. School comes first. But what does she care or know about?

Who is defending her? I am proud of those who take one for the team and braves the girlses' social media pages. 

• Love 2

I'm no fan of Jeremy, but how does needing to adjust the pickup time by a couple hours qualify him as a deadbeat dad? It's not like he cancelled or blew Addie off. 

The crib Cole made for Watson was really nice. Aubree looked so cute in her little glasses. I'm not surprised douche lord Adam didn't bother to call or have lunch with her. I'm sure next week we'll be treated to his explanation of how it's all Chelsea's fault.

Kail was pretty boring this week. Her inflated ass looks ridiculous and she was her usual petty, bitchy, miserable self. Nothing new to see here.

Regarding Jace, I ordinarily wouldn't think missing a day of school is a huge deal, but if Jenelle knows she has a trip planned she needs to call Barb well in advance so they can make arrangements. If Jace is ADHD then maybe he doesn't deal well with being thrown off his normal routine and that's why Barb hesitated on letting him go. 

• Love 19

I could barely handle Janelle bitching to Dave about how Nathan choked someone and that means he shouldn't be around Kaiser. Dave choked his prego gf! I just can't with these delusional fuckers.

And Nathan's gym buddy really thinks he's something and seems like he's trying to make himself happen.

Chelsea's scenes were my fave like usual. And Cole was extra attractive building that crib with that hat and those jeans on. Damn lol.

Oh if Kail wants to have things private then there's this thing called quitting the fucking show. Go away..she is being paid for fuck all. Why would her kids want to watch her stupid videos either. Like what a selfish bitch.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 21

Oh please! That arm-wrestling on the after show special was a waste of time. Gary has Nathan beat in so many other ways that are far more important. Fuck arm-wrestling. Let's have a man challenge. Gary is a family man who has paid off his home, he has a stable family, and he is not an asshole with a record like Nathan. Nathan should go do one of those MTV challenges where viewers can enjoy neanderthals like him.

Why is it Nessa can prod and ask questions of the guys but not the girls? She brought up DV. Did she ever ask the Hulk about her DV crimes? What about her several run-ins with the law about her driving?

I loved watching Addie's reaction to Jeremy being there at the park.

WTF has Kail done to her butt? It is getting bigger and bigger by the minute! Is she trying to beat the Kardashians in the ass department? You can serve a buffet on that ass with room left over.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Jace, I ordinarily wouldn't think missing a day of school is a huge deal, but if Jenelle knows she has a trip planned she needs to call Barb well in advance so they can make arrangements. If Jace is ADHD then maybe he doesn't deal well with being thrown off his normal routine and that's why Barb hesitated on letting him go. 

I have taken my kid out of school for various reasons, including the trip to California that I wrote about under "small talk." However, it's rare and usually for a good reason. (During that particular trip, I had spent 3 weeks in the hospital for stomach issues just a few weeks before. He was feeling out of sorts and I felt that he needed to spend some one-on-one time with me. His school counselor agreed.) But Jenelle? Give her an inch and she'll take a mile. If Barb gave into her this time then it would happen all the damn time. 

• Love 11

I don't want to talk about it . The story of Kail in one sentence. 

And did she do something to her but. I swear it gets bigger in every episode. I'm not even trying to body shame her. I'm a straight man. Not hating on a big booty. It just looks like it's getting bigger.

Leah looks fucking gross. Like that realistically what the Julia Robert's character would have looked like in pretty woman.

The fact that it's so hard for me meet someone and Adam's deadbeat ass gets woman after woman makes me irrationally angry.

Oh and Kailyn on another fucking vacation. Why the fuck is she on here? She is not living the life of a single mom at all. Must be nice.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

MTV is casting for 16 and Pregnant again.  Maybe they'll phase out these over-the-hill women and go back to the original intentions of the series.  Hope springs eternal.

http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/pregnant

They need to phase the show out period. This isn't helping anyone. Girls are getting to be rich and get famous for getting knocked up in high school. They are also not living the life of true hard working mom's out there with mtv bankroll  their life. There's a real show out there that could be made documenting the struggle of being a young mom or parent. This move everything other month, multi wedding having, new car buying, don't need to work bullshit ain't it.

• Love 10