Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Memphis

• Start Topic

I read that animals (mammals) have an instinct to go find somewhere to be alone when they die. And we are also mammals after all.

14 hours ago, Tiger said:

Maybe Mandy and Jon need to show the makeup folks pictures of their respect parents?

Because there's no reason why makeup can do a great job aging a guest star, but can't do it beleivably on two regulars.

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this.   When I first mentioned how much better his make up job was, someone responded that they thought it was just as bad as the others. 

8 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

I used to run a bar and we had 4 guys that came in every day at 415pm for years. They even had name plates at the chair where they sat. Many,many folks sit in the same spot day after day after day

You should check out "Horace and Pete" if you have Hulu.

• Love 5

My father was completely alone with his dog when he passed. So no goodbye for us. My mom was in a car accident with major brain trauma. I got to say goodbye and know she heard me. However, no words from her. I know she heard because I asked her to wait while I went to bathroom. She did and died just after I told her I was back. Her sisters, daughters and our husband's were with her. So glad she didn't die alone and was only off the vent for about 15 minutes.

I was multitasking when this was on and plan to go back and watch again so I don't miss any finer points.

FAVORITE moment? I get a cousin, you get a cousin, we all get a cousin. Perfect. I adore SKB.

• Love 7

The aftershow for this episode, which I watched on Hulu, was amazing. You can tell why the episode turned out so raw and real, those two guys were barely even acting. They genuinely love each other and live for the vulnerable moments. Sterling refers to Randall as I, and Ron as William even when just casually talking. No wonder he's so good. He is Randall right now. 

Found a link: http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/21/this-is-us-after-show-episode-16/

Edited by BoogieBurns
added a link
  • Love 2

It's kind of a weird thing to say, but I think my mom waited until she was alone to die. We'd attended to her night and day (at home), someone was always at her side. But that day, we turned on her favorite mix tape (for the first time) and both of us left the room to have lunch. I think being alone, finally, and listening to the music helped her slip away. In fact, oddly enough, my father, brother, and sister, all died after being left alone for a few minutes. We're private people, I guess.

Clanstarling, something similar happened with my grandmother. She was 102 and had dementia, and ended up in a nursing home around her 101st birthday. One day, my dad (her son) came to have lunch with her as he regularly did. She ate, the visit was pleasant, he stayed about an hour after lunch and she fell asleep. Sometime between when he left and the 30 minutes it took him to get home, she quietly slipped away. I like to think she spared my dad in the end. 

• Love 6

I think sometimes people wait until they are alone because the presence of loved ones anchors them, the attachment is so strong that it's hard to slip away. It's like that cliche of "you hang up first-- no, you hang up first..." but in a more serious way, where the love is like glue and it's just hard to let go.

On the other hand, sometimes having loved ones present helps people to relax, making it easier to let go and slip away.

It's hard not to second guess things, because however it happens, we always feel sad. But I think that second-guessing is just part of the "bargaining" stage of grief, where we keep wanting to think we could have done something to make it hurt less, when actually it's just a thing that hurts no matter how it happens.

----

Count me among those who were disappointed that we didn't see more of Jesse. I understood why William wanted to do this just with Randall, and I don't have a problem with that. But I think that if he'd had a female lover, the show would not have treated it so casually, and people watching would think it strange that she was not more of a presence.

This show often leaves out important follow up, and just jumps to a new story, so I don't know if we'll get a memorial, or any follow up at all. But if we do, I really hope we get to see more of Jesse as part of all of that, and possibly going forward. People's surviving significant others can be like family, and this show is spending all too much time on love interests I care nothing about, so it wouldn't be out of place for them to include Jesse if they do pick up some of the William threads. They included the guy who did the triplet delivery and made him the focus of an episode, so anything is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

The music on this show is great. I genuinely liked William's song.

Someone I know committed suicide and after her memorial, when we were driving home, 3 ravens landed in the road in front of our car and very slowly walked across the street, two kind of ushering the third. I really felt all through me that it was to show me that she was OK, she was being taken care of, and I didn't have to worry. So the ducks got to me. I am willing to be judged a crazy lady over it.

I understand that the show is heavy-handed and I respect anyone who finds that annoying. I totally get it. But at the same time, I find so many shows predictable and over the top in other ways, and pretty much all shows are manipulative. What I like about this show is that they are going all in on the cause of emotions not based on crime and violence, but on love and bonding. I am willing to let them push those issues at this point in my life, and consider it a good counter-weight to all the other media that drives the intensity with adrenaline, or cynicism and snark-- which I also sometimes enjoy. It's not so much that what they are doing is new or different, it's just that it's a different flavor that so much else of what is currently popular on tv, that it stands out more. And I do think that they have done a great job with casting and acting and direction, which makes it richer than more thinly produced shows.

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Court said:

Brian Tyree Henry can sing and can rap. I know I said this earlier, but watch Atlanta. He steals the show. 

I do watch it! I'm so mad that Atlanta isn't coming back until 2018. That show is so good.

• Love 1
On 2/21/2017 at 9:33 PM, Mya Stone said:

This episode is really reminding me of Elizabethtown right now. (Which just so happens to be one of my favorite movies, go figure.) 

This road trip down William's memory lane is well done. 

I love Elizabethtown, too. When "My Father's Gun" comes on, I lose it every time along with Drew.

That last montage of memories for William was great, I loved it.

What a beautiful episode.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, possibilities said:

This show often leaves out important follow up, and just jumps to a new story

The flashbacks are structured around emotional big moments and the format doesn't require the writers to follow up fully on the consequences that ensued. Unfortunately, the present day stories are supposed to be continuous but they write them the same way as the flashbacks.

• Love 3

My dad did not want to die at home because he didn't want my mom to have that memory.  Although the hospice nurses and doctors had been coming regularly to the house, no one realized we were at the end end until he refused to sleep three nights straight.  He walked into hospice for what was supposed to be a three day respite, and after he settled they told my mom he wouldn't be leaving.  They gave him medicine to sleep, and he quickly fell into a coma.  We have a large family and people were in and out a lot.  He waited until it was just mom in the room before he passed.  It was peaceful and beautiful and loving and horrible.  Even though it was almost twenty years ago and I am crying as I type this, I can always talk to my husband about it.  Kate's inability to say anything doesn't bode well, and I was proud of Toby for delaying the wedding until she can talk about it.  Actually, my husband was then boyfriend when my dad died, and he told me he wouldn't propose until it had been at least a year because my family needed that year to mourn.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

I love Elizabethtown, too. When "My Father's Gun" comes on, I lose it every time along with Drew.

I have a soft spot for Cameron Crowe, tho he is often quite guilty of all the over-sentimentality and manipulation and unsubtlety that I generally abhor in entertainment. And I even have a soft spot for Elizabethtown, even tho it was critically reviled and pretty much a box office flop, mostly because I am FROM the Elizabethtown in the film, (tho most of it was shot in Louisville, 45 minutes away, where I live now, and Orlando Bloom stayed at a hotel five minutes from our place, so I saw him walking his dog often while he was filming. He is very pretty. The dog too.) This episode did remind me of it too, tho that's not necessarily a good thing. Heavy handed, indeed.

I feel simultaneously grateful and guilty that one reason I did not really connect with this episode is probably that my parents are both still living. I imagine, had I been thru anything like this yet, as so many posters have, I might have reacted differently. So sorry for everyone's losses.

• Love 1

One show that induced tears from me that I haven't seen mentioned is an episode of Once and Again in the third season.  Gardenia.  I don't want to give a recap of it here, suffice to say that the ending of that episode cracked me wide open and I haven't cried at a tv show like that until Amy and Rory left Doctor Who.  This show came close to matching the episode of Once and Again, and that's interesting, because Once and Again was done by the same people who created Thirtysomething, and Ken Olin is involved with This Is Us.  

Sorry for everyone's losses.  I have lost both of my parents, and could empathize with Randall in the hospital thinking he still had time.  I did too, until I didn't.   

• Love 4

My elderly father, who was 87 and suffering from advanced dementia and various physical ailments, took about 6 weeks to die. He was in a top-notch nursing home with 24/7 care. When he began his descent, his main nurse, who was amazing, told us he was "actively dying." When the day actually came, he was surrounded by family, there was music, and he took a few stuttering, jagged breaths, and that was it. My mother, on the other hand, sat down on her bed one evening to get undressed for bed, and simply ceased being alive. It might've been an aneurysm, or heart attack, we have no idea and we didn't do an autopsy, so we'll never know. Just a few days prior, she'd been completely cleared to undergo rotator cuff surgery (she was just shy of 83). So...death comes in many different ways. Sometimes it's not so easy and sometimes it just...happens. I do feel that some people can pick their moments, or at least, allow the moment to happen. My husband's grandmother, Babba, was lingering near death for a week or so (still relatively coherent), until one Friday evening, my mother in law said to her, at her bedside, "It's Sabbath now...time to rest," and with that, Babba smiled, closed her eyes, exhaled, and died.

All of that said, I was OK with William's quick demise. As has been pointed out, a long, drawn-out death wouldn't have made for the same sort of TV experience. We got to see William at his best - playing music and basking in familial love - and in a sense, he left on a high note (pun intended).

Edited by Biggie B
  • Love 6
On 2/21/2017 at 9:29 PM, Portia said:

(And it sure didn't help anything when he threw the maps out the window. Heehee, his littering is so wacky and outrageous!

I wasn't thrilled with this scene either.  So Randall was supposed to drive from New Jersey to Memphis how?  By heading south and hoping for the best?

On 2/22/2017 at 5:51 PM, After7Only said:

Yes, I was thinking exactly that.  I'm hoping season 2 or 3 will explore his birth mother's past, while Randall searches and connects with her side of the family. 

Not me, I don't think.  I know it's a UO, but I don't want this to become The Randall Show.  It's This Is Us, not This is Me, and I want to see the show navigate the stories of the entire family.  

On 2/22/2017 at 7:58 PM, theatremouse said:

..... makes me wonder if these writers are all build-up and reveal, but not actually willing/capable of delving into what these big reveals ought to entail. Just zoom to the next thing. 

I thought this exact thing with Toby's heart attack. Big cliffhanger when he passes out into the coffee table, but the next episode he's basically fine, minor heart attack and needs some routine surgery, all the while talking constantly about sex from his hospital bed.  The aftermath should have been treated with the same gravity as the cliffhanger was.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, MaryPatShelby said:

I wasn't thrilled with this scene either.  So Randall was supposed to drive from New Jersey to Memphis how?  By heading south and hoping for the best?

Randall was the one who wanted to do it with paper maps instead of GPS or Waze, but he has both. He just thought it'd be more fun with maps. So once the maps literally went out the window, presumably he did just use the other options since he could easily get directions either from his phone, or potentially, via built-in to his car.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, MaryPatShelby said:

It's not like there aren't signs on the freeway - it's hard to miss major cities if you have a basic knowledge of geography and some sense of direction. I've driven all over without maps on hand - except when going to out of the way small towns. Then I need some extra guidance. It is kind of freeing to do it that way (I'm basically a Randall type in most things - but the first time I drove w/o maps, I relaxed and enjoyed the journey more than I'd ever had before.

And, as @theatremouse said, he has other means, he just wanted to go old school with the maps.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

It's not like there aren't signs on the freeway

My favorite road sign in California is on I-5, just south of the Northern California city of Redding.  The sign reads  Redding 19, and just below it, Portland 400.  Apparently the Caltrans design team forgot about the presence of the state of Oregon.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, cardigirl said:

One show that induced tears from me that I haven't seen mentioned is an episode of Once and Again in the third season.

You're reminding me how aggravating it is that only the first two seasons are on DVD for some incomprehensible reason.  I've never seen Season 3!

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He most likely has Waze.

I'm so backward that I don't know what Waze is.

I understand that Randall had other options, but he had said he didn't want to use those.  I thought William's throwing away the maps meant "Let's go where the road takes us and be free!"

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, MaryPatShelby said:

I understand that Randall had other options, but he had said he didn't want to use those.  I thought William's throwing away the maps meant "Let's go where the road takes us and be free!"

App on your phone that will literally tell you real time traffic info and  get anywhere ever. I don't actually drive often but I adore it, Waze will let you know in .5 mules road kill, a stranded vehicle, traffic cops, traffic  jam ate about to happen!

• Love 2

I enjoyed the episode. 

But it seemed very predictable and fairly cliché.  You knew he wasn't surviving this trip.  Roll the window down and turn up the radio, I get it.  Its been done a thousand times. 

I did enjoy seeing the story the story of his dad though.  And glad to see Randall found the other side of his family.  I am assuming he never went back to Memphis after he gave up Randall due to the lose association he had with Rebecca, always hoping he might have a chance to connect with Randall and if he left, that would never happen.  He seemed to have no other reason for being there. 

Too bad Randall's dad and Rebecca weren't closer.  He could have written some songs for her to sing......or maybe that is coming.

The whole season has been fairly Randall heavy.  I am wondering if that will continue or if future seasons will focus more on the others. 

And why did he not want to use GPS and try to insist on using the old maps for the trip?  That seemed pointless. 

1 hour ago, MaryPatShelby said:

I thought William's throwing away the maps meant "chill, Randall, you're overplanning". Either way though, point remains, they weren't stuck relying on just road signs. Plus if Randall reviewed the route at all before they left, he probably knew which major freeways he needed to be on for long stretches.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

App on your phone that will literally tell you real time traffic info and  get anywhere ever. I don't actually drive often but I adore it, Waze will let you know in .5 mules road kill, a stranded vehicle, traffic cops, traffic  jam ate about to happen!

Thank you! I still use a Garmin for long trips, and every time I say the word "Garmin", my adult children have a look on their faces like "Should we start planning her funeral right now?"

• Love 6

I'm sure this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I could have done without the ENTIRE song of William's in the flashback.  For me, it totally stalled the forward progress of the episode and I found myself wondering how much longer it was going to be.  The montage-ier present day jam session while Randall was on the phone worked a whole lot better for me.  Seemed like they didn't quite have enough story to fill the whole episode without checking in with the other siblings.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

I did enjoy seeing the story the story of his dad though.  And glad to see Randall found the other side of his family.  I am assuming he never went back to Memphis after he gave up Randall due to the lose association he had with Rebecca, always hoping he might have a chance to connect with Randall and if he left, that would never happen.  He seemed to have no other reason for being there. 

I think that is a pretty good bet as to why he stayed.  And at some point he must have moved from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia, suggesting he knew about Randall's whereabouts, and we may see more about that. 

• Love 1

Thinking of how William's oncologist understood that William had reached endstage, as suggested by both the doctor in Memphis and Randall, once each had spoken with the oncologist back in NYC.

Here's my bet: the day William showed up unexpectedly at Randall's office for lunch, he was coming from an appointment with his doctor. An appointment he'd made without informing Randall or Beth (even if Beth drove him to the train), and where he got what he was expecting. Straight from there, he went to see his son and fulfill some last requests. 

• Love 1

This episode absolutely wrecked me. I was a blubbering mess while I was watching it and for a good 15 minutes after it ended because it took me back to my dad passing away.

I didn't get a proper good-bye with my dad which will always gnaw at me for the rest of my life, but the doctors and nurses said that he couId hear us when we were in the room with him during his last days. On the last evening, I was in his room, along with my mom, brother, aunt (dad's sister) and two cousins. The doctor and nurses began the process of removing him from the life sustaining machines at 6:18pm and dad took his last breath at 6:48. I will always be grateful that we were around him holding his hands when he took his last breath. I'm glad he wasn't alone. 

• Love 10

When my Mom was dying the Doc called and told us to come because it was going to happen at about 200am that night.

At 155am she became very agitated and the nurse came in. My Dad and I stepped out for a minute( I kissed he on the head and said " go to sleep) and she was gone. I felt she did not want us there for the actual passing. When it was my Dad's turn he was pronounced 3 times and kept coming back. He would suddenly sit up and point to the door.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, theatremouse said:

I thought William's throwing away the maps meant "chill, Randall, you're overplanning". Either way though, point remains, they weren't stuck relying on just road signs. Plus if Randall reviewed the route at all before they left, he probably knew which major freeways he needed to be on for long stretches.

Technically Randall could have used his phone, but he was probably worried that if he pulled it out, William would chuck it out the window as well. 

• Love 6

I was travelling for work this week, so finally got a chance to watch this episode today.  It GUTTED me. First, it brought so many memories of my father's death so many years ago.  My parents were very stoic people, not given to hugs, "I love you," etc.  (something my siblings and I have tried to not repeat with the next generation) and my dad was home from the hospital, just starting hospice care, but expected to live for weeks.  The second night he was home I sat up with him all night, when he didn't sleep more than 30 minutes total, and talked with him about things he wanted done for my mom and so on.  That morning when one of my sisters arrived for her shift with him, I said goodbye to him and I said I love you, Dad, for the very first time ever to him.  And he died later that day, which was completely unexpected.  I have always been so grateful I had that time with him, and I hope that's how the writers deal with Randall in the future.  No regrets, because you can't change the past, but appreciative of the time he had with William. 

Also, the song "You Are My Sunshine" was my go to lullaby whenever I babysat my nieces and nephews, and hearing it in this episode, made me realize how blessed I am to have all of them in my life.  I want to take my own road trip to the various states they now live in to give them all a hug. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Eeksquire said:

I'm sure this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I could have done without the ENTIRE song of William's in the flashback.  For me, it totally stalled the forward progress of the episode and I found myself wondering how much longer it was going to be.  The montage-ier present day jam session while Randall was on the phone worked a whole lot better for me.  Seemed like they didn't quite have enough story to fill the whole episode without checking in with the other siblings.

I don't know if it is your opinion or mine that is unpopular, but I liked hearing the whole song.  I have often been disappointed when other shows don't do that.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, SlackerInc said:

I don't know if it is your opinion or mine that is unpopular, but I liked hearing the whole song.  I have often been disappointed when other shows don't do that.

Lots of times I get annoyed with t.v. soundtracks or musical interludes, they go on too long, are too loud, are trying too hard, etc. but this one was golden.  It was fitting and well-performed. 

• Love 6

The more I think about the map toss, the angrier I get. So William lets Randall bankroll the trip but reserves the right to control every tiny detail, right down to the mode of navigation. I'll say it again: William was an asshole.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Portia said:

So William lets Randall bankroll the trip but reserves the right to control every tiny detail, right down to the mode of navigation. I'll say it again: William was an asshole.

William could be demanding, but I didn't have big problems with his actions either on the day he got Randall to take him shopping and driving or on the Memphis trip. Both came after he knew the chemo wasn't working and his time was running out -- the first was his last shot at getting some of his "bucket list" fulfilled, and the second was essentially going home to relive happy memories and die.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Portia said:

The more I think about the map toss, the angrier I get. So William lets Randall bankroll the trip but reserves the right to control every tiny detail, right down to the mode of navigation. I'll say it again: William was an asshole.

Randall's breakdown came partially due to his being too rigid. Overthinking stuff.  My take on it was William encouraging Randall to be a little more relaxed.  I actually related it to the bed making stuff; but in that case Randall pushed back, I like making the bed Old man, and WIlliam's reply was "Ok then, make the bed."  

• Love 16
On 2/22/2017 at 0:20 PM, RedDelicious said:

Good lord I have TIU hangover.

Re: Jesse, I just assumed that William, knowing he was near the end, said his goodbyes to Jesse before he and Randall departed for Memphis, and I really appreciated that in the end it was just William and Randall together.

I thought that also. Clearly William knew he wasn't coming back from Memphis. He made sure to say goodbye to the girls, not slip out while they were asleep. It makes perfect sense to me that he and Jesse said their goodbyes in their own way and in their own time. To show scene after scene of William taking his leave of everyone would have dulled the impact of the final scenes. 

On 2/22/2017 at 1:07 PM, luna1122 said:

I guess I just figure William was bisexual, as some folks are, and that's all there is to it. I do not put it past this show that they did it just for supposed shock value, just to have a twist, or whatever, but maybe not. Some people are bi, they have various kinds of relationships in their life, and that's where William was. I does bug me that Jesse seemed to be just a plot contrivance rather than a real character, tho.

That's pretty much where I sit, too. William was bi. Its just another detail we learn about him, like he likes egg creams. Kind of refreshing not to make it a Very Special Episode. It fits in well with his sensitive, beauty loving character. He was creative, he wrote poems and songs and played instruments and drew and was drawn to beauty wherever he found it.   

I never cry at TV shows. Well, hardly ever. The last time I was as affected by a show was probably St. Elsewhere in the 80's. When Jack slips quietly into the room of the woman who received his wife' heart, and takes out a stethoscope to listen to it? Sobs. 

Oh, and I always tear up at the Rugrats Mother's Day episode. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The last time I was as affected by a show was probably St. Elsewhere in the 80's. When Jack slips quietly into the room of the woman who received his wife' heart, and takes out a stethoscope to listen to it? Sobs. 

Oh, geez, I remember sobbing aloud.  Loved that show.

I agree that William knew his time was up when they left on the trip. So great to know that he had a wonderful last jam session and I would imagine it gave him great joy to see how excited Randall was to have family.  Black family.

• Love 4
On 2/22/2017 at 8:32 AM, msrbley said:

First, SKB.  He's everything.  Second, as the white, adoptive mother to a young black boy, this show hits close to home.  I'm not supposed to know anything about my son's birth father but I got nosey and I know who he is.  I've even seen him before.  Now I keep this secret.  Am I taking something as wonderful as what Randall and William had away from him or am I saving him from heartache and is it even my job to save him from heartache?  Gahhhhh!  Cousins!  Am I keeping my son from cousins!?  And then throw in "You are my sunshine" on top of that?  The first moment I was alone with my son after his birthmother handed him to me I sang that song to him.  C'mon This is Us!

Anyway, the acting in this episode in particular was phenomenal. I had to keep reminding myself that these were actors. 

Wow, that's heavy msrbley!

ETA: I watched the pilot Thursday night & this episode this am. Thanks On Demand!! My eye syarted watering when the dr said 'he's not leaving this hospital ' & then I just lost my shit when Randall took Wms face in his hands & did the breathing. Ugly crying indeed.

thanks to all of you who shared your being adopted/adoptive parents & hugs to all of those who have lost loved ones!

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Portia said:

Randall didn't just want to use maps, he wanted William to be the navigator.  I think that's what William was objecting to.  He wasn't up for that.

We're all assholes at one time or another.

• Love 5

I knew William was going to die. I was girded for it, without much thought. I just watched someone die on one of my other favorite shows, and it was just...TV.

But this broke me. Broke me. Fuck. If you'll indulge me, my beloved, worshiped stepfather, a renowned lung doctor, came down with, yes, small-cell lung cancer. Just a fluke, like Andy Kaufman, it happens. But not to him, not to this gentle, dapper, intellectual, philosophical, funny and charming man we adored. I flew back home numerous times as he failed. The last time I stayed for two weeks and finally had to go back home and pick up my life and responsibilities. I felt awful but he'd hung for so long. He died the next day. It was just time, and the wonderful doctor who was caring for him, a friend of the family and formerly one of my dad's fellows, saw his breathing was ragged, he was unresponsive, and gave him a last, big dose of morphine on my family's yes. My husband and I were 1,000 miles away watching The fucking Newsroom.

I saved a voicemail he'd left me when getting out of the hospital during his illness, saying, "Hi, [nickname here]. I just want you to know I'm fine. All is good. I love you." He sounded so weak. When I replaced the phone, they could not save my messages. It breaks my heart every day that I can't hear his voice again.

Just had to get that out.

Ok, on topic. Not sure why William turned to drugs. It seemed sort of sudden. His mother dies and he's shooting up?

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Silly Angel said:

Ok, on topic. Not sure why William turned to drugs. It seemed sort of sudden. His mother dies and he's shooting up?

They took pains to show a very strong connection between mother and son.  He was bereft, drugs were readily available, and in a weak moment he looked to medicate the pain.  For some people, some drugs, once or twice and they are hooked. 

Edited by ShadowFacts
spelling
  • Love 8