Type keyword(s) to search

S34: Michaela Bradshaw

Jabu
  • Start Topic

Michaela herself said she'd come back, but she'd want to wait a few years so she'd have time to grow and branch out, and really examine her game so she could change it for the next time.  I agree that playing back to back hindered her, especially since no one saw her season and probably didn't know what to make of her.  Despite the fact that the title of this season could be used very loosely, they had to know she was brought back for a reason.  No one probably imagined she did so poorly on her first season, despite being bad ass at challenges and giving that tree a piece of her mind on her way out after being blindsided.  I think she got off on the wrong foot when she was used as a decoy vote in the first vote, and then kind of held back from there.  Still, she was a huge highlight of this season, and I do think she's got some growing up to do.  But she took her boot much better than I expected, she was a joy at Ponderosa, and she really took having Sarah take an advantage she could have had and get voted off with it very well.  Brad, I still think, was playing up Mr. Good Guy for the cameras until the end.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

I'd love to see Cirie and Michaela on Big Brother.  That might have been more up Cirie's alley, in terms of strategy.  Michaela would just be hilarious to watch,

Michaela would be perfect on Big Brother. Man, I really need this to happen.

Come on CBS, do my dream where you put TAR and Survivor people on BB!

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm actually surprised Big Brother hasn't done more cross overs.  Of all the CBS reality shows, I figured they'd be having them on all the time compared to the others.

Didn't someone say that Michaela applied to TAR first?  I did see her say she'd want to do that show.  It would be great if it could happen!  Still, I can just picture how side splitting her diary room confessionals in the BB house would be.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm actually surprised Big Brother hasn't done more cross overs.  Of all the CBS reality shows, I figured they'd be having them on all the time compared to the others.

I feel like a lot or maybe even most TAR and Survivor contestants think they're better than BB.

Michaela was pretty much made for BB. They need to offer her some cash to do it this season.

• Love 3