Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Buffalo Gals

• Start Topic

On 2/9/2017 at 9:16 AM, TeeVee329 said:

I can't remember - I know Kelly gets all Cat Butt Mouth about Val and Colin's history, and then later in the season when they get together, but how did she react to her getting with David?

David told her basically to shut up in a nicer way of course, I think. 

Always felt that Kelly could sway everyone about Val except David and Brandon. 

• Love 2

My 21st was crazy as. I don't remember much of it except something to do with a lawnmower and a snorkel. 

I thought Ginger was one more episode before the whole reveal and that Donna image of her trying to get with Ray, that's scary, scary, scary, so very scary stuff. 

• Love 2

My 21st I was on crutches from a torn ACL, there was at least 6 inches of snow on the ground and I got kicked out of the bar for standing (on crutches) on a chair. If my friends had attempted to take me to a smooth jazz sax concert I'd have smacked them with said crutches. 

• Love 4

There were also several inches of snow on my 21st (Groundhog baby in MN). The hip restaurant lost my reservation for ten people and I got a migraine from the Cointreau my dad made me drink and the caipirinha my friend insisted on purchasing for me. (I wasn't the seasoned lush I have since become and was still in my Rolling Rock phase.) I was then dragged to the Red Dragon, which anyone from Mpls knows is bad news bears for drinking noobs. I wound up leaving my own party at like 10:00 pm to go home and lay in bed with all the lights off.  It was all still better than a Dave Koz concert. 

This year I went to Chicago, drank a metric fuckton of mezcal and malort, and danced my ass off with a cute guy ten years my junior who had a man-bun, because I have finally learned how to live my best life. 

Edited by Molly Cule
  • Love 7

Sadly, all my lush seasoning ended about 20 years ago- at the peak when I lived in Japan (boy, do they know how to drink!).  Now, I'm way more economical and it really only takes 3 drinks to push me over the edge.  Still, no amount of alcohol would have me going to a Dave Koz concert, EVER! I wouldn't go as the birthday girl, or even as a guest.

@mollycule, you are inspiring me to have a better birthday next month. 

• Love 4

Your 90s 21sts all sound like more of a party than mine was. I was going to college and working 50 hours a week, so when my 21st appeared on a Wednesday, I went out after work with a friend for a single cocktail at a local bar and didn't even finish it because I was so exhausted from working retail. I'm sure I was asleep by 9:00 without doing my homework. No Dave Koz appeared. 

• Love 1