Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Athena

Super Bowl LI: The Live Chat Topic

Fox went from a "blowout 4th quarter, there goes the ratings for 24" to "PLEASE SIR CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE!" 

Also, FUCKTHIS! 

• Like 3

Falcons better get this coin flip

Never mind.  Its over. I think im going to be sick. 

I cant even imagine all the slurping thats going to happen tmrw and throughout the week for Brady and Belicheck if they complete this comeback. Fuuckkkkkkkkkkk.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Like 3

I thought that having "Well, this just shows only my Giants can beat them" as my consolation prize meant I wouldn't get this upset if the Patriots won, but now that we're down to the wire, the thought of these loathsome pricks winning is really pissing me off.

• Like 3

The Handmaid's Tale looks strange and does not appeal to me.  

And hey Verizon traitor, you got famous because of Verizon so you shitting all over them means I will not switch to Sprint just because YOU say so.

• Like 1

I really do think that Belichick sold his soul to the devil. How else do they keep coming out winning when they are pretty much lost? Except for the Giants game....so disheartening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twoods said:

I really do think that Belichick sold his soul to the devil. How else do they keep coming out winning when they are pretty much lost? Except for the Giants game....so disheartening.

Yes...after the 2nd loss to the Giants i believe he sold his soul to the devil. 

I changed the channel.  I cant watch.

• Like 2

I guess I have to be happy for former Badger James White. 

Can you imagine the person who bet $1 million on the Falcons?  Probably had a stroke mid-4th quarter.

2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Seriously did Joe take the Pats in Vegas or something?  Asshole.

No wonder Brady was mortal. He had the Hong Kong Flu!

ETA: As Abe Simpson put it, "That's what I get for believing in you." Will the Falcons coach implode the Georgia Dome inside it?

Mother fucker.  It's like they just murdered my fucking cat right in front of my fucking eyes.

RIP sports radio 2/5/17-2/5/17.

• Like 3

That moment Arthur Blank realizes "I came downstairs way too early." 

SONOFABITCH.  The bastard actually did it.  

Goddell has gone into hiding, possibly never to be seen again.  

• Like 2

I'm just wondering where that Falcons defense went. Were they tired? Did Brady just find the wide open guy faster? At least I can ignore all sports tv for the next month. Hopefully Brady retires so I don't have to see his stupid ass again.

• Like 1

Matty Ice - enjoy that MVP trophy and NFC championship banner, and think about how you choked away the Super Bowl. 

Now we have to watch Goodell give the trophy to the Patriots - that was the ONLY reason for the Patriots to win.

• Like 2

Cut to Eli: "I'm still special! I'm still special!!!" Cut to the parking lot. "Shit! The commissioner's making a run for it!!!"

• Like 3

This went from the best Super Bowl that didn't include a Giants victory to the worst sporting event in the history of the entire world.

• Like 3

21-0, 28-3. The Patriots deserved that win with that comeback. Matt Ryan & the Falcons are going to be kicking themselves forever for that epic choke. They're going to replayed that sack in the 4th Quarter forever. What a bunch of losers. That was just as bad as those Golden State Warriors choking that 3-1 lead last June. At least, I enjoyed that.

I can't imagine who is going to say, I'm going to Disneyworld!"

Edited by Magog
  • Like 2

Oh Atlanta.

They just came undone in the fourth quarter. Disappointed that they lost. I did not want the Patriots to win and I am very unenthused by them winning again.

And I am not looking forward to all the fawning the media is going to do over Brady/Belechick for making this comeback.

• Like 3

Sometimes you just have to tip your cap.  <tip emoji> That was a fantastic comeback!   The Falcons needed the ball first in OT, the defense was too gassed from the 4th quarter.

Silver lining, Goodell has to present the trophy to the Patriots!!!  TeeHee!! Does he present the MVP, which I assume goes to Brady?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calvada said:

Now we have to watch Goodell give the trophy to the Patriots - that was the ONLY reason for the Patriots to win.

The one consolation out of all of this.  Well, it's Speedweeks at Daytona and 10 days to pitchers and catchers.

So we just can't have nice things ever at all any more?

I just, I seriously hate them.  And I didn't used to, that's the weird thing.  I don't know where I turned on them, I think it was when they beat the Panthers and then I never looked back.

• Like 1