Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Athena

Super Bowl LI: The Live Chat Topic

19 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

Are you trying to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing? Go outside, turn around and spit!

Uh....on second thought, maybe it's a good time to go get that jog outside now.  (DAMMIT!) 

Reactions.

Eli Manning: "How are these guys getting beat this badly? Do you know how many virgins I personally sacrificed both times to barely squeak by?!? What, you thought we beat them on David Tyree's grip strength? Get real!"

Scott Norwood: "Not so fucking easy, is it?!?"

• Like 1

Whoever was calling the plays for Atlanta on that last drive should be fired.  Jesus, I can't believe they're pissing this game away.  A wee too much celebrating way too early. 

Saw the comparison bit from Fox. Am I a dick for discounting the Braves' win in 1995 because it came after 144 games and they beat the Indians? I also dismiss the Marlins getting their title two years later for the same reason. I don't do that with the Cubs, though.

Sorry, Legion. I'm going with the Paddy's gang and Samantha Bee on Wednesday nights, but I will DVR you.

Jesus lately every time Ryan drops back he is fleeing for his life.  

Troy says "can't afford another sack."

No shit Sherlock!

But then Atlanta holds and it's basically the same ugh ugh ugh.

Jesus Christ, offense.  Sack followed by holding call.  Way to take yourselves out of FG range. 

I feel ill.

Edited by Bastet
  • Like 3

It's frightening how much I hate the Patriots.  Everything is pissing me off right now.

I hate Brady and his stupid face.  I hate Belichick and I want him to give his Giants SB rings back.  I hates them I hates them!

• Like 6

I'm starting to feel the same way I felt with Seattle having the ball on the 1 yard line for the final play of the game and instead of giving the ball to Marshawn, Wilson thrown an INT in the end zone.  I must have cussed for days.  

Come on, Defense.  

I hope that Atlanta hangs in there and pulls out this win. They played very well in the first half but things have gotten shaky for them in this last quarter. I hope they can keep things together.

Just now, Jx223 said:

I hope that Atlanta hangs in there and pulls out this win. They played very well in the first half but things have gotten shaky for them in this last quarter. I hope they can keep things together.

That's what Belichek does.   He watches in the first half, then adjusts.   He wears out the other team.   Notice all the injuries are on the Falcons.   Notice they are getting to Ryan this half.   

Still want Falcons to win.

• Like 1

Like I seriously do not have enough curse words in my vocabulary to describe how pissed I am that Amendola made that goddamned catch and the FIRST announcer comparing that to Tyree I am going to curse you with crotch boils.

• Like 2

Saw the comparison bit from Fox. Am I a dick for discounting the Braves' win in 1995 because it came after 144 games and they beat the Indians?

Kind of. I rooted for the Braves during that time. 

The Falcons better hope that the Patriots don't tie this game. They might be in big trouble if that happens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Like I seriously do not have enough curse words in my vocabulary to describe how pissed I am that Amendola made that goddamned catch and the FIRST announcer comparing that to Tyree I am going to curse you with crotch boils.

I'm sorry, but that's where my mind went first.

2 minutes ago, twoods said:

This cannot be happening. This is the worst thing that could happen to Patriots haters. Sigh.

hehehehehehe

Although I hate typing that because I'm sure that will curse the Pats.  So you can thank me later.

Maybe

• Like 5

I am going to throw up all my yummy food. You know the fucking Pats are going to win. I just can't. I'm playing with the kids in the other room- I'm out.

Edited by twoods
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I'm sorry, but that's where my mind went first.

That's ok, you're not an announcer.  Your crotch is safe.

FUCK THE PATRIOTS AND FUCK THEIR PERSECUTION COMPLEX RIGHT TO FUCKING HELL AND ATLANTA I'M PISSED AT YOU FOR YOUR SHITTY PLAY THE LAST FIVE MINUTES.

• Like 8

Looks like were going to Overtime. I can't believe that the Falcons might piss this one away. Matt Ryan may have ruined everything by that sack.

• Like 2