Type keyword(s) to search

Working Your Angles: ANTM in the Media

OMG ! Well, you know, we'll better never do, you know, a drinking game, you know, every time, you know, that we hear "you know", you know ? Because, you know, we'll be in... you know, coma, because, you know, we'll be drunk, you know, after the first, you know, five minutes, you know !

• Love 2
On 10/9/2018 at 11:53 PM, LizDC said:

This makes me so sad, I wasn’t always huge fan of her’s personally but admired her for working so hard. She struggled so hard in life and overcame so much many obstacles and strife, that this sucks, life was never going to be easy for her, but this added on is awful. 

• Love 2

Damn. IBC is more rare but way more agressive. One of my coworkers had it over a decade ago and one was one of the lucky ones, after she fought for a second opinion after her first doctor dismissed her concerns. 

My thoughts to her loved ones. She was so young and had dealt with so much in her life. Fuck cancer.

• Love 4
On 12/6/2018 at 6:45 PM, Mu Shu said:

So fucking sad.  Jael went through a lot.  I hope her next life is filled with happiness and health.   She had a good heart. 

She did have a good heart. I remember her on the show and how she really did try to be a friend to everyone. That was one of the most backstabbing seasons and yet she approached each of them like she had their best interests at heart. 

• Love 4