Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Attention to Detail

This episodes best lines:

"My sister is getting divorce, but we are super competitive so I am ok with it"

"I am not doing cocaine Abby- I have a feeling I would be unbearable."

There were a few others- but those 2 were my favorite. 

• Love 1

I liked:

"Is small talk harder for you ever since we started killing people?"

and 

"Maybe Dan is working for us.  And he's like our little truffle pig just leading us to tasty morsels."

"That may be the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said about Dan"

• Love 3

The people at Loki's apartment were good. The girlfriend of Marcus, was cracking me up.

I wonder why the neighbour wants certain people killed, if he made something up about the one guy. 

• Love 2

Oh Joel, its like you read my mind! Dan really was just SUCH an asshole, and a corrupt cop. But, worse, an asshole. Screw that guy.

Eric and Abbey are a lot of fun, and the actors are great at being normal teenagers. I also cracked up at Erics cocaine line. Might have been my line of the night.

I did enjoy meeting Loki's friends though. Maybe a few runners up for line of the night? Did Dan set him up too, or was he covering his tracks as a corrupt cop? I loved one of Lokis friends saying his pet snake was a rescue. "He`s been through enough!".

Hey, its Dick from Veronica Mars! Fancy seeing you here!

Ha!  Sucks to be you, Dan!  Can't wait to see how Joel and Sheila handle this little development.

Eric's cocaine line really was one of the best ones so far.  Abby and him together continue to be awesome.

Joel with Marcus and the rest of Loki's friends was pretty fun.  Even if it ended with him getting knocked out and all of his clothes stolen!

After a brief break, Sheila and Joel realize that they don't like doing things apart and are back on the same page.  The couple that kills together, stays together!  Especially if it is because you need to get food for your undead wife!

On 2017-02-05 at 10:05 PM, saoirse said:

Well, I guess Dan really IS an asshole. Poor Eric. I'm kind of crushing on the poor kid.

Me, too.  And don't ask me how old I am because then I will just look really gross & creepy. 

Edited by Cementhead
spelling
  • Love 2
(edited)

At first I was like well, of course Dick Casablancas became a sex trafficker! But I guess he's just an adulterer (which is also not surprising for Dick).

The most worrisome thing to me was that Loki's friends now have Joel's phone and wallet which means they know where he lives and they have access to all his emails and everything else on his phone. They probably have his keys too which means they can get into his house. Heh, that was the practical worrywort side of me.

Once again, Abby and Eric are such realistic teenagers. They find a secret compartment with drugs and other contraband and all they do is steal some of the money to buy Kevin Bacon's hat. I wish they had reported Dan for having all that stuff because that would have gotten him out of the picture. But again, their idea of revenge is much smaller scale. I was already afraid Dan would know it was Eric so I was glad that Abby pointed it out to him and Eric admitted that he knew that Dan would know it was him.

I was already wondering last week if Dan was telling the truth about Loki but at least we know he was definitely lying about Lisa's boyfriend.

I was not at all surprised that Joel put up with Dan insulting him and emasculating him but as soon as he threatened Sheila, Joel took action.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1