Type keyword(s) to search

Cycle 23 Spoilers

I grabbed this list from RTV Games about a month or so back and it was accurate until last night's elimination:

14. Justine
13. Cherish
12. Tash
11. Giah
10. Krislian/Kyle
9. Krislian/Kyle
8. Binta
7. Paige
6. Marissa/Cody/Courtney
5. Marissa/Cody/Courtney
4. Marissa/Cody/Courtney

Top 3: Coryanne, India and Tatiana

It doesn't even mention a comeback here. I don't want to go back there and see if they've corrected it because even googling the site causes my virus blocking software to freak out.

Anyway, this was about the point when their spoilers for Cycle 22 fell apart too; they had Devon, Bello and Lacey going to the end. 

Based on how the panel feels about her my guess is that Courtney goes next, and I think I would replace Coryanne with Paige for the final three spot with Tatiana and India. India is getting a winners edit right now, but last season Lacey was still going gangbusters at this point too. I will be ok with any one of the Tatiana/Paige/India group winning.

Edited by NeenerNeener

I also see Paige in the top 3 with India and Tatianna. Coryanne is too boring and "resting on pretty" so she will probably make the top 5 and then be gone in a possible double elimination with Tash. I think Courtney is the next to go, followed by probably Cody because she starts to lose her confidence once her sister is back.

5 hours ago, Mattipoo said:

I also see Paige in the top 3 with India and Tatianna. Coryanne is too boring and "resting on pretty" so she will probably make the top 5 and then be gone in a possible double elimination with Tash. I think Courtney is the next to go, followed by probably Cody because she starts to lose her confidence once her sister is back.

I feel like the most dramatic thing about bringing Tash back would be to have Cody go first, because Tash shakes her confidence.

You know they are going to milk the sister drama for all its worth, or else they would have brought Giah back.

But then again I think "doing the best" is predetermined and we're just given the right editing to agree with the pre-determined conclusion.  Music, camera angles, judges reactions all influence how we're gonna feel.  I bet under the right set of circumstances Cherish could have looked like she did an amazing job.  

Edited by RealReality
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I bet under the right set of circumstances Cherish could have looked like she did an amazing job.  

Any editor with that kind of skill wouldn't be working on this shit show. lol But I do agree that editing influences what we think. They edit around who they chose as the winner. I would be interesting to see how the show would be edited if they were going week by week and didn't know who the winner was.

• Love 1

So with Paige gone this week we're back on track, as it were. Based on the list, but substituting Tash for Marissa, next weeks reject could be Courtney or one of the twins. With Cody fading back into Tash's shadow it could very well be her next.

Aaaaannnnnd we're done with the twin drama. If the final runway photos that the RTV Games folks saw were correct, then Courtney's time is up next week. This just reinforces the persistent rumors that the boot order is pretty much determined before filming begins and when your number is up, it's up, no matter how good you are.