Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Discussion

Not sure what I think yet, but I already know Compton chick is going to get on my nerves, rocker chic is screwed, and the big girl from Brooklyn is only good at instigating but not fighting (she was on the floor on all three of the fights they showed). Why do I keep watching this show?

• Love 1

Seven "bad girls" arrive from opposite coasts and land in Los Angeles in the Season 17 premiere. Included: One woman is promptly labeled the house misfit; tension builds as Sayyora reveals dirty secrets; and a West Coaster struggles to tame her anger.

Am I the only one watching this mess?

East meets west is a great concept.  I think the married girl is going to end up going home.  She is too nice, and the minute she gets in a real fight she is going to want to leave.

Also, why are they all so mad at Sayyora?   Here is a general rule....if you say it on national TV, its no longer a secret. This woman just told a national viewing audience that she is cheating on her husband and he doesn't know about it.  I guess you shouldn't judge her for it or whatever....but it seems super fucked up to let your husband know that you're cheating on him on national TV.  Either way though, it wasn't a secret, so who cares if she wants to carry it to the other side of the house?

I also never understand girls that say "I keep it real, I'm not fake, I'm gonna tell a bitch how I feel!" and then they start complaining about something than what they are upset about.  How is any of that real?  This girl thinks you hate her because she put some Rice-A-Roni in the wrong drawer.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1

Kiyanna irritates her housemates with her flare for drama, testing her friendship with Keyaira. Meanwhile, alliances are forged when the subject of Susan's marriage comes to the fore, a development that forces Francesca to pick a side.

I'm watching but IDK how long I'll continue.  Who am  I kidding?  I always watch.

The girls were looking for someone  gang up on and when married girl basically said "who gives a fuck? it ain't your life", they needed a new target.  Though I'm sure her time will come along soon enough.

• Love 2

Okay, I'm only 1/2 way done, but I couldn't wait.

1. Is their house in the middle of the ghetto?  I'm familiar with LA, and it doesn't look like that house is in any classy area.  Was the bad girls budget slashed?  Did a lawsuit actually get through the court system?  Whats going on?  That house isn't cute at all.

2. Are they not allowed to drive this year either?  Unless you live in Santa Monica, or in the very heart of downtown LA, walking a long distance to "the store" is silly.  And when did they film this because you can't get a plastic bag anymore in California.

3. I cannot believe Susan.  After telling a national TV audience, and another girl that you have no problem cheating on your husband, now suddenly no one can talk about your marriage because its so sacred?  WTF?  Girl, you are stupid for putting it out there, but it was clear that you didn't give a shit.  So, why do you care now if someone else talks about it?  And why are you clutching your pearls now?  Girl, didn't you pretty much admit you were a hooker, with "a man that 'takes care'" of you?

4. Poor Sayyora still doesn't know why this girl hates her.  I thought she was gonna "keep it real!" so why did it take 2 other people to tell this girl how she wronged you?

5. I love how they always make sure to do the photo shoot early in the season, so you don't know who is gonna get kicked out the house.  Good move Oxygen.

I could watch Susan drag Kiyanna on an endless loop for hours lol It was just pure comedy. 

I don't think I like any of these girls yet, except maybe Seven. But I'm sure she'll do something to irritate me sooner or later.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Dream Boy said:

I could watch Susan drag Kiyanna on an endless loop for hours lol It was just pure comedy. 

I don't think I like any of these girls yet, except maybe Seven. But I'm sure she'll do something to irritate me sooner or later.

Yeah, I'm afraid to like Seven too.  I kinda like blonde girl, but I think she is either gonna fade into the background, or she is going to get stepped all over because she is too nice.

I kinda like Kiyanna, and I know its wrong, but I always want to see a big girl win on any of these shows.  And I thought she had a point in her fight with Susan.  I'm tired of Susan acting like her marriage is some sacred bond and her cheating is some big secret when: a) she cheats on her husband, b) admitted to being a married sugar baby, c) bragged about it multiple times on camera and during her audition reel, d) told a girl she knew less than a week that she cheated on her husband.  Like seriously girl, people can talk about whatever the hell they want to talk about, ESPECIALLY when you've made it a topic multiple times.

But no matter how much I like Kiyanna, Susan dragging her was a highlight.

And credit where its due to Susan, that bitch was not scared for even a nanosecond.  She did not back down, she didn't try to make it better, she calmly stood her ground.  If it wasn't for her whole "but, you can't talk about my marriage!" routine, I think she would be pretty cool.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, I'm afraid to like Seven too.  I kinda like blonde girl, but I think she is either gonna fade into the background, or she is going to get stepped all over because she is too nice.

I kinda like Kiyanna, and I know its wrong, but I always want to see a big girl win on any of these shows.  And I thought she had a point in her fight with Susan.  I'm tired of Susan acting like her marriage is some sacred bond and her cheating is some big secret when: a) she cheats on her husband, b) admitted to being a married sugar baby, c) bragged about it multiple times on camera and during her audition reel, d) told a girl she knew less than a week that she cheated on her husband.  Like seriously girl, people can talk about whatever the hell they want to talk about, ESPECIALLY when you've made it a topic multiple times.

But no matter how much I like Kiyanna, Susan dragging her was a highlight.

And credit where its due to Susan, that bitch was not scared for even a nanosecond.  She did not back down, she didn't try to make it better, she calmly stood her ground.  If it wasn't for her whole "but, you can't talk about my marriage!" routine, I think she would be pretty cool.

Yea Susan loses me with the "don't talk about my marriage" crap. Like it's been mentioned, girl, you're talking about it on national television to some strangers. Stop. But I was tickled that this seemingly quiet thing just showed up and tosses KiKi around. Hell, even Kiki had to laugh at that shit lol 

I agree that Francesca also seems cool. She looks like she's just there to have fun and avoid drama which y'know ain't happening on this show lol 

• Love 2

Feeling betrayed by Kiyanna's budding friendship with Sayyora, Keyaira wages an all-out war against the duo; Deshayla struggles to set personal drama aside, while Seven's temper reaches its boiling point.

(edited)

I hate that these girls are making me side with Sayyora, because I don't like her.

I just don't get it, don't these girls watch previous seasons?  Anytime a group of girls starts to go after one girl, she becomes the lovable underdog.  It doesn't even matter that the girl is Sayyora.  And clearly Keyaira just has anger management issues, but I'll NEVER understand why the rest of the girls would go along with that bullying shit, because they will ALL be called out as groupies, bandwagon bitches and jumpers.

And I don't even like Sayyora, and I hate that she will basically just sit there saying nothing as someone gets called out over going to bat for her.  Like, you want people to defend you and be your friend, but when they need you, you're just sitting on the couch flipping your hair and/or laughing.

Even if its not, it came off looking like Keyaira is jealous of Sayyora and that dude (who was a butterface, IMO)

I'm also tired of Susan's smug face, so I hope she is going home soon.  

And I STILL don't understand her beef with Sayyora.  You told this girl something in front of a cameraman, on a show to be aired on national TV, and you're salty that she told other people?  WTF????  And then this exchange:

Susan "you're a bitch, you can't even say anything"

Sayyora "what do you want me to say?"

Susan "shut up bitch"

What the huh?  First of all you fucking nitwit, stop spreading your business to strangers on TV if you don't want it to get out.  Second, get the hell over it already, if it was such a big deal, you shouldnt' have agreed to be on TV.

Also, Seven went down SEVERAL notches in my book tonight, because bitch, you are icing your damn vagina in public.  And eating out of the cup!  No girl, just no.  And that restaurant looked dirty as hell, I would have just gone home early if it hurt that bad. 

And where do they live, it has to be somewhere close to the garment district, because it looks like they are in the ghetto, but there was some hipster serving them food, so its probably some area thats being re-gentrified.  

How is it week 3 and the only girl I like is the trashy looking blonde girl?  Oh well, hopefully Francesca sticks around, she seems like the only reasonably decent person in this house.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1

The preview was hilarious, because I can already tell Keyaira is as terrible a rapper as that girl last year.  And you know you can't give someone like her any sort of constructive critcism because she knows everything about everything.

(edited)

So.....I think tonights episode has put Fran in my top 5 bad girls of all time....ever

If Deyshala had any shame she would have just stayed on the floor and played dead until the season was over.

I don't think I've EVER seen such a one sided beating on this show in all my life, maybe Erica whopping Julie is a tie, but I think Fran's beatdown was better, because you could just tell that Deyshala thought she was gonna get the best of her

I mean, I was sitting there like......

smokey-friday-knocked-the-fuck-out.jpg

And just LOL @ Susan trying to play act like she was gonna do a damn thing with that stupid rat tail comb.  

I don't buy for a minute that that bitch was "trying to control her rage," because she has been happy to let her rage get the better of her in the past.

I do think that she was hoping to scare Fran, because she didn't want any piece of what Fran had just doled out to Dey.  But when Fran stared her right in the eye and called her a psycho, Susan walked away.

And I don't think Fran did anything wrong in talking about Susan's husband.  Susan showed she gives absolutely zero fucks about her husband by telling the world she cheats on him.  And suddenly, when it suits her, her marriage is this sacred oath, and how dare anyone question it or make fun of it!  Girl, bye.  You can't expect strangers to treat your husband better than you treat him, and you treat him pretty shitty, so....

Also, is Susan pregnant?  If not, she needs to stop wearing belly shirts immediately. 

Sadly, Fran is the only one I like at all in this house.

Keyiara's rapping predictably sucked monkey balls.

Kiyanna is overdramatic and full of shit

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2

Fran lost me this week. The word "bully" is officially the most overused term in the Bad Girls House. What happened last season to Callie was bullying. What we're seeing from Keyaira, Seven, Susan, and Shay? Not so much, especially since the other side shows they have no problem instigating and giving as good as they get. And they seem awfully keen on jumping too, especially Kiki. So, shut it. Having said that, spitting on someone is super low so no sympathy for Shay getting dragged.

Kiki has to be the most annoying and terrible Bad Girl ever. How do you alternate between starting shit and whining about too much drama? Plus, she has no hands! I'm so ready for Seven to drag that ass some more.  

Right now, I'm Team Seven. With the way she tossed Fran aside and then dragged Kiki, I think she can beat everyone's ass. lol 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Susan is a stone cold psycho, and all of her team is fake as fuck for immediately judging her for being unfaithful and then blaming Sayorra for telling them she was a slore.

THIS.  Those girls had no problem talking about about Susan, but used Sayorra "telling tales" as their focus.  I think they thought Susan looked like the better fighter and no one wanted to fight her down the line.

And IA, @Dream Boy…there isn't real bullying going on.  Shit-talking, yes…but not bullying.  Maybe the producers realized that casting the obvious future victim led to the same old boring shit.  

Keyaira's temper is tested when Kiyanna hits below the belt. Also, a newbie arrives and quickly makes enemies, plus Seven and Deshayla sharpen focus on their career goals.

1. This show must look terrible in HD.  There is so much cellulite and prematurely aging skin.  How do these girls make money stripping?

2. As much as I can't stand Kiki, I hate Sayyora even more, because its true Kiki DID have her back when all the other girls hated her.  Sayyora is one of those girls that is happy to have the backup when she needs it, but doesn't want to "choose sides" when someone else needs support.

3. I think Fran hated Bri from the jump and a lot of this episode just read of Fran hating Bri for every single thing she did.  Even sleeping.

4. HOWEVER, drunk peeing in a bottle is dirty and gross, especially when she apparently ended up getting pee on the limo floor.

5. I don't like Bri -- honestly, I think the only girl I like is Fran.

6. That speed dating was the saddest thing I ever saw.  How you gonna have a speed dating event in the middle of the day in an empty club?  No tables set up.  And some dude couldn't even remember Seven's name 15 seconds after she told him what her name was.

7. But LOL at Bri being mad at Sayyora over some dude with tats all over his face.  Girl, there are plenty of those men available now that early release is a thing.  Just watch a few episodes of MSNBC LockUp and find you a man.

8.  In fact, maybe they should just get the next men for speed dating from the prison bus.

9. Oh, and real talk, how did Kiki not get booted for slapping the shit out of Sayyora?  I hate Sayyora, but that was a sucker ass punch if I ever saw one.

Edited by RealReality

Seven is super observant. She called Sayyora being shady telling Susan's biz and now the other side trying to amp Key up against Bri because they don't have hands. She remains my fave. 

I'm no Bri fan but I cackled as she handed both Fran and Kiki their asses lol Kiki gets a side eye for trying to deny being a jump a hoe and Fran gets one for acting all "but I'm innocent" while shading Bri since she arrived. 

• Love 1

Keyaira urges Deshayla to assert herself more in the house. Meanwhile, outcasts Sayyora and Briana try to distract themselves with men and bucket-list challenges, but Briana's potent temper leads to more house drama.

So Seven & Key decide Deshayla isn't interesting as her introverted self…and when she turns up, they don't like that either.  So y'all had a puppet, pulled her strings and didn't like how she acted like you told her to act.  

It seemed like Briana apologized so she could pretend to take the high ground (after beating Fran's ass, so what high ground?), & so she could claim some sort of "I'm used to fighting and she ain't" shady superiority.

• Love 2

Key is one of the most controlling personalities I've seen on the show.  Also, she is a bitch.  You got a full meal, drinks and you're mad you had to leave a tip?  Bitch, you were the third wheel!!

The man left a 10% tip.  Yes, stingy for a dinner, but his stinginess doesn't force you to leave a tip.  I would, but I wouldn't bitch and moan about it.  Leaving an additional tip is a CHOICE.  

Had any man on this show shown even the most remote interest in key?  Girl, you better eat your free food and be pleasant.  I couldn't believe when she was walking around threatening to make a scene if the guy didn't get her liquor.  

If I were those girls I wouldn't invite her anywhere, she has a terrible attitude.

• Love 3

I'm no fan of Brianna's but damn that girl can fight.  

Spoiler

In the previews for next week it looks like she knocks Key the fuck out!

Seven earned points with me this week, because she really does speak truth.  Still like Fran, but I FF throughout that "performance" or whatever, I'm happy she lived her dream, but that music sounded terrible.  I have no idea why these girls step to Brianna at all.....at this point, the best thing to do is try to isolate her like Key was doing.

Key had a good plan, and enough weak minded followers to make it work, but she had to give it more time.  You can't just talk nice to a girl one night, plant a few seeds and expect her to drop her friend.  Especially when her one friend is the best fighter in the house.

My ultimate BG showdown would probably be Ericka vs. Brianna at this point

What the Fred and Barney is so wrong with Brianna?  So what she shakes her ass for change, what the bluedilly hell has she done to bring about all this drama?  And I agree, if nothing else she can mollywhop that ass when she needs to, I can’t wait to see her bash Key in her ignorant face.

This bitch is too much!  First of all, she has her weak minions (DeShayla/Seven) all up in her hood then she tries to play everyone else against each other….god forbid they try to go the adult route, y’know, try to squash issues, when here she is stirring up the pot again!  She is the most toxic piece of trick in the history of this show, she need to go back to Compton with that wack-ass rap song!

Seven – Liked her at the beginning, cain’t stand her now.  Whether she wants to admit it or not, she is a Key follower….and her weak assed ‘If anyone has a problem with me, etc.’ was unnecessary.  Kiki snatched her weave once before and I hope she does it again when they get to fighting next week.

Fran – Same comments apply.  Hey bimbo, there can actually be more than one blonde in the house!  She sells wolf tickets harder than Seven and no matter what she said to her mama and everyone else, Brianna still mollywhopped her when she tried to do a sneak attack on her.

The only ones I can tolerate are Sayyora and Brianna.

• Love 3

The "bad girls" take over Las Vegas. Seven and Keyaira hit the club and perform, but it gets dicey in Sin City when unresolved issues between cliques lead to a battle royal. Also: Briana and Francesca at last solidify their bond.

Fran – Girl stop!  The only reason you are now on the Brianna train is ‘cause she beat that ass and you know she’d do it again….I guess the adage ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’ is true for her.

Very impressed with Kiki doing that tram ride during their Vegas trip, she represented for the big girls. 

How in the bluedilly hell was DeShayla picked as a Bad Girl?  Bitch is a bad girl like my cat Spooky is a mountain lion!

Seven – She’s right up there with DeShayla but unlike DeShayla Seven constantly sells wolf tickets…I hope Kiki kicks her ass next week. 

Keymarie – Her ‘Bad Bitch’ song reminds me of Psychotic Bitch, the track by Mama Jones from the original Love and Hip Hop (Youtube it!).  Does this heiffa really think this song will catapult her into the rap stratosphere?  Please, she’ll be lucky to open for Charli Baltimore and that’s if Charli’s still trying to perform with her old used up ass. 

And sweetie, you weren’t ‘weak’ when Brianna mollywhopped you….you just went after the wrong bitch that beat that ass, making you look like the stupid toxic trick that you are.  She is pathetic if she thinks her behavior will get her far in life; when the cameras are turned off and everyone in the audience has gone home you’ll be right back in Compton where you belong, selling lace wigs in the neighborhood store.  Have an auditorium of seats, please. 

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 1

Damn, Key got her ass BEAT.  

She is so full of shit, Bri didn't step to you bitch, what the hell kind of alternative facts are you talking about?  She was outside talking to Say, and you butted your ass in where it didn't belong and basically told her that your feelings are more important than hers.  Girl, what?  Her sadness doesn't take away from your sadness, you can both be sad!

And then, YOU stepped to HER!  You started it and you ended up getting your ass beat.

And the whole way home you were thinking about what a punk you looked like cause you got your ass beat and it burned you up.  So now you're planning on basically sucker punching them when they are tired from a long drive back from Vegas.

Whoever called Seven a follower last week is dead on.  No one was even talking to her.  

I wonder how much a suite at the Golden Nugget runs...like $120 a night?  

Speaking of bad girls, wasn't Seven talking all sorts of shit about how they were gonna make Fran drive them?  Nope, it was Key.

But damn, Bri administered that ass whopping with a quickness.  Key could drop a grenade on her, and I'll still remember how Bri beat her ass in the shitty suite at the Golden Nugget.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I wonder how much a suite at the Golden Nugget runs...like $120 a night?  

I'm so glad you asked!  Depending on the day of the week, you can stay at the Golden Nugget for as little as $49/night.  The most in the next three months is the Saturday of memorial day.

• Love 1

That was some legit ass-beating.  Loved it!  What I don't love is the punk move by Team IDC waiting to start round two until their opponents were tired from a long car trip and carrying bags.  Mostly looking at you, Seven.  At least Key waited for Bri to ditch her stuff.  Still, not exactly "bad girl".

Key's song sounded just as shitty on stage as it did in the studio.  The sound dude should have kept the feedback on the mic, it was better than Key.  Or Seven pressing one button & calling herself  DJ.

• Love 2

Keyaira and Seven question Deshayla's loyalty when she hangs out with the enemy; in a final push to win the most points for their coasts, the Bad Girls race to complete tasks to win the Bucket List Challenge.

Keyaira you stupid, stupid numbchuk....real Bad Girls are actually able to squash their differences and hell maybe become friends.  Everything doesn't have to end in a brawl.  She and Seven are lucky to be on BGC because that's the only way their 'talents' were going to be shown.  Key is so frigging bitter no one is going to want to be around that; good luck trying for a career with your attitude, you were born a hoodrat in Compton and you'll likely die the same way.

I'd feel for Deshayla but I remember her 'Get her!  Get her!' encouragements to Key when Key and Brianna were fighting.  She'll always be led astray, just pathetic.

Seven is a follower too but up to a point.  

Next week's reunion looks meh.

• Love 1

I liked that DeShayla had fun with "the others" on their last night out.  Why should she not go out on the last night because her so-called friends were punks by jumping their foes and were sent to a hotel.  Key & Seven were super butthurt, though.  And that was before they see DeShayla saying she had more fun with the other crew!  

I hookah on the rarest of occasions…would strawberry, peach & mint really go well together?

I think this might be the largest number of "originals" lasting the distance (or close to it) in a few seasons. 

• Love 1

Just LOL @ that "pampering."  Its right out of the Gordon Ramsay book of prizes.  The high rise slide that costs like $10 per person, and a $250 helicopter ride over LA.  That girls, is what you stuck ice cubes up your butt for.  For some reason it feels right that this show gets such a shitty sendoff.

As for Seven and Key....just weak.  I think Shay felt almost oppressed by them.  It'll be interesting to see if they make up.

Ugh, Erica Mena for the reunion?  TPRB must REALLY not want me to miss this show.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2

Who in the bluedilly hell is Erica Mena?  Why cain't it just be Tanisha or one host?

'At the end of the day', Deshayla is a grown assed woman....if she's too weak to speak up for herself then I can't feel any sympathy for her.  And she was never an angel now that I think about it (i.e, spitting in Fran's face/yelling at Key to beat up Brianna, etc.)

• Love 1

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP PICKING PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR NAMES!?!?!?  It was bad enough with Kayleigh/Kaila last season, now we have Key and Ki.  Jesus H. Christ, producers!  Don't they think about shit like this?  In my head I just refer to them as "Compton" and "Brooklyn" because it's all too confusing.  I'd call one "the annoying one"...but, alas, they are BOTH annoying.  The show (and I'm only three episodes in) would be better with no Key/Ki's.

• Love 1