Type keyword(s) to search

Dan Fielding: Legendary Sleazeball

(edited)

It's been a long time since I've watched Night Court but I do remember an episode when they flashed that picture of Dan playing the accordion. I nearly fell off my couch.

I saw that one again not too long ago. Priceless XD. Dan was a nerd! :P

"Rhienhold?!?!"

Lmao XD. Talk about a bad name!

Edited by AntiBeeSpray

I realize I probably shouldn't make too much out of logic in such a wacky sitcom, but now that LAFF is showing both early and later season episodes, I've noticed that early on Dan is referred to as an "Assistant District Attorney" and later as a "District Attorney".  Did he get a promotion?  And if so why was he still stuck in Night Court?  anyone remember?

I know, asking for logic from a show that featured a Wiley Coyote appearance..but just curious.  I did notice, though that Dan was already showing signs of lecherousness after a few eps of Season One.  Nothing like later, of course. 

On 6/30/2014 at 10:37 AM, AntiBeeSpray said:

I saw that one again not too long ago. Priceless XD. Dan was a nerd! :P

Lmao XD. Talk about a bad name!

I know this thread is a couple years old, but do you remember the name of the episode or season where they showed Dan's accordion pic?

9 hours ago, AntiBeeSpray said:

Ah thanks! Guess he played it more than once then. Cool.

Thanks for the quick reply, both of you! I remember they did a flashback when he was an apprentice in Louisiana, and I'm pretty sure they showed this pic at the end credits. Please correct me if I'm mistaken! I'm trying to find that episode.

6 hours ago, SarahV said:

Thanks for the quick reply, both of you! I remember they did a flashback when he was an apprentice in Louisiana, and I'm pretty sure they showed this pic at the end credits. Please correct me if I'm mistaken! I'm trying to find that episode.

No, the above picture was shown in the episode I mentioned. The plot is someone Dan had wronged in high school came around and handcuffed him to a bomb. Obviously, the guy was eventually subdued, but not before he told everyone what Dan's real first name was (Reinhold), which they all tease him mercilessly about.

Dan: How could you tell everyone my name was Reinhold?

Ernie: Thank your lucky stars I didn't tell them about the accordion! [cut to picture]

The flashback with Dan in Louisiana was a different, later season episode.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, kariyaki said:

No, the above picture was shown in the episode I mentioned. The plot is someone Dan had wronged in high school came around and handcuffed him to a bomb. Obviously, the guy was eventually subdued, but not before he told everyone what Dan's real first name was (Reinhold), which they all tease him mercilessly about.

Dan: How could you tell everyone my name was Reinhold?

Ernie: Thank your lucky stars I didn't tell them about the accordion! [cut to picture]

The flashback with Dan in Louisiana was a different, later season episode.

Ah, ok. Do you know which episode it is that I'm trying to find?

I have another mystery episode for you sleuths to uncover... I am trying to find the one where Dan is sitting at his table with his chin on Roz's shoulder. It's a very brief scene, and that's all the information I have!