Type keyword(s) to search

Judge Harold T. Stone Presiding

I found this interview, it took place in January of 2014 - very interesting.

But man, has he changed?  And I am not even talking just getting older, his whole look as changed.  His voice however, is still there.

On 5/10/2014 at 0:00 PM, BizBuzz said:

I found this interview, it took place in January of 2014 - very interesting.

But man, has he changed?  And I am not even talking just getting older, his whole look as changed.  His voice however, is still there.

That link doesn't work anymore.

Here's a new one to it.

I don’t know how to bring them over but John Larroquette had a couple of more tweets about Harry Anderson.  I was sad reading the news but the actors reactions have made me cry.  Night Court was one of my favorite shows and I loved Judge Stone especially in the first few seasons.  65 is too young.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ch1 said:

I don’t know how to bring them over but John Larroquette had a couple of more tweets about Harry Anderson.  I was sad reading the news but the actors reactions have made me cry.  Night Court was one of my favorite shows and I loved Judge Stone especially in the first few seasons.  65 is too young.  

Here they are. (Just post twitter links and they'll appear)

• Love 6

Thanks so much for posting those. 

4 hours ago, ch1 said:

I don’t know how to bring them over but John Larroquette had a couple of more tweets about Harry Anderson.  

To the right of the tweet, there's a down arrow that says "More" when you hover over it. You can get a link to the tweet there. 

On 4/17/2018 at 12:01 AM, CrazyDog said:

Damn it. He will be missed. A truly kind, classy, talented man. 

Yea he will be. I think I really loved Night Court because of him and the character. Just pure class. I respect that. The show was magic and the cast as a whole helped to make it that way.

• Love 3

The first time I noticed Harry Anderson was when he played Harry "The Hat" on Cheers.  I loved that character and still remember one of his lines on that show.  Someone was scamming the regulars at the bar and they brought him in to get the scammer back.  He said, "No one plucks my chickens but me."  

He was one of my favorite actors.  I also loved him on "Dave's World".  It's been almost 3 months since his death but I'm still shocked this happened.  He will definitely be missed.

• Love 4