Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E05: The Tutor In The Tussle

WendyCR72

When a tutor of privileged students turns up dead, the team sorts through all the possible perpetrators, from disgruntled parents to the tutor's roommate with a criminal record. Meanwhile, Bones is frustrated with the voice of her audio book and tries to prove that she can record it herself.

I love love love that Fisher wrote fanfic.

I was getting irritated that Booth was not supporting Bones like he used to even if he didn't agree but at least he came around in the end.

Booth arresting people remains hot.  David + suits + justice = rowr.

I like that Mr. Aubrey started bad and stayed bad and didn't have an unrealistic change of heart.

Spiders are so adorable but even I would not want one crawling on my face.

• Love 3

I was kinda on Bones's side for the most part.  The person reading her book was  horrible....really really bad.  It was almost as if he were reading an animal documentary.  I would want a good person reading my audio books.  Better reader equals more sales, which is something she should be concerned with.  I was mad at Booth for telling her to let it go.  However, I don't think she should be the one reading the audio...she wouldn't be any better.  Lol.  But, I could understand her being upset about it and wanting it changed.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Beezella said:

I thought Cam's reaction to the spiders was strange, considering her blase attitude to the most disgustingly decomposed bodies she routinely handles.

I thought it was pretty typical - she's used to decomposed bodies, and they are part of her 'normal'. Doesn't mean she can't also have arachnophobia. If she reacted that way to the decomposed bodies she has to deal with, she'd be out of a job pretty quickly.

• Love 1

After all the years of intentionally disgusting corpses, seeing the spiders on Cam's face was the first time I've ever had a visceral reaction to something gross on this show.

But I will say the body in the giant chocolate bar came pretty close.

Edited by Starscream
  • Love 1

I have Cam's fear of spiders and would have freaked too if one had been crawling on my face.  An episode of Castle showed him with tarantulas crawling on him.  I almost lost it because it was with almost no warning.  I have no problem seeing all of the other ghoulish things they have shown on Bones. 

19 hours ago, Beezella said:

I thought Cam's reaction to the spiders was strange, considering her blase attitude to the most disgustingly decomposed bodies she routinely handles.

Well, decomposing bodies don't typically crawl on you without your knowledge. Or even with.

I'm not particularly afraid of spiders (except the black widows in the garage), but something crawling on me will give me the fits, no matter what it is.

• Love 1