Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Sharknerdo

That bitch should be sued for providing an improperly serviced boat. She could have gotten Walter and Paige killed. They had found the treasure by the time Walter and Paige lost contact.  It's been down there 400 years. It can wait a few hours. 

• Love 6

Yeah that crossed my mind about her being liable for the issues with the boat. The other thing that crossed my mind was that I was kinda hoping Paige would walk over and kick Walter into the water right in front of the shark.

• Love 4

Walter is supposed to miss emotional cues, not be a moron. His "one hundred and nine thousand dollars" rant at the beginning was so stupid on so many levels that I stopped watching. 

• Love 4

Not going to say anything about the inconsistencies in the plot.  I decided early on that if I was going to watch this show I was going to just take the writer's attempts at "science" at face value and let it be because thinking about it always gave me a headache.   So... sure, why not.   That said, it was pretty funny watching Toby swinging down to catch Walter.  Moronic but funny.

I hope they leave Walter and Paige in a decent place for a while.  I don't care at all whether they get together or not but in attempting to create romantic strain between the two the writers have managed to make Walter into a dufus and Paige downright unpleasant.  I get that she's been mad at him but turning her into the kind of person that starts bitching at and blaming Walter as soon as something goes wrong is doing the character, who I never really warmed to to begin with, a disservice.  

On a purely superficial note the client's haircut was distractingly bad.  Weeks from now if someone mentions this episode that terrible haircut will be the only thing I really remember.

• Love 3

Yeah, in the service of creating romantic tension, they've only ended up making both Walter and Paige extremely unpleasant people. I love Paige's "Yeah, it's this experiment I was trying out, because, you know, I'm an expert in human behavior" (?!?!?) 

• Love 3

Seriously, as much as I like the rest of the characters, what the writers are doing with Paige, Walter and Tim is so beyond stupid I went to do something else every time it came up - the 'relationship' I mean.

And let's not even get to the plotting.....sometimes tho' the cast makes it work in spite of the writers best efforts at sabotage; to wit, Toby literally swinging to the rescue.  Made me smile.

SOMEBODY has got to do something to right this damn ship and do it pretty soon.

5 minutes ago, kaygeeret said:

And let's not even get to the plotting.....sometimes tho' the cast makes it work in spite of the writers best efforts at sabotage; to wit, Toby literally swinging to the rescue.  Made me smile.

I liked Toby as a pirate. I liked the call to Denmark. I hate all the drama with Paige and Walter. Each season he's gotten worse. For goodness sakes, even Sheldon Cooper is trying to boost his EQ!  

I still wonder why they work for him considering he's a tool and almost gets them killed on a regular basis. 

• Love 1
On 2/7/2017 at 5:59 AM, Xantar said:

His "one hundred and nine thousand dollars" rant at the beginning was so stupid on so many levels that I stopped watching. 

We didn't stop watching, but it was stupid.  Wouldn't there be a written contract, where it would have $109,000 written out?!  And what an odd amount anyway.

• Love 2

I understand why Cabe is there when Scorpion works for the government, but this was not work for the government, so why was Cabe there? Doesn't he have real work to do for Homeland Security? I guess not if he has time to hang out on a boat with Toby and run Sylvester s campaign. 

• Love 2

For the most part I enjoy the show though I dislike the will they or won't they plots.  I don't usually comment on people's appearances but Katherine McPhee's hair was a complete mess.  It was probably because they were filming water scenes. At the end her hair in the braid was fine.  Her hair is probably catching my attention because I find the current hair extension trend so ugly.  She was one of the actresses who didn't go along with it until recently.

I enjoy the show but they moved it too late for me in the evening so I tape and watch in the morning. I hope it gets renewed as it is one of the few shows I watch.