Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E05: Week 5: New Orleans

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

15 hours ago, catrice2 said:

I will admit that the ugly side effect of watching this show is that for some reason I feel like I have the right to judge what the women wear and look like and I don't like that feeling.  

I used to feel the same way until I realized that the women who come on these shows have to know that's what will happen if they go on national tv. And as they go on willingly they essentially make themselves fair game. Truth be known they probably did it too in seasons before they came on. Although some I think really try to be genuine and on their best behavior so as not to give the producers (and us) more ammunition. I believe where it gets unacceptable is using the world hate as in, "I hate her so much" or trying to contact contestants, their families, bullying and even death threats.

14 hours ago, alannaofdoom said:

Those beignets made me drool. When I die, bury me in beignets.

These beignets sound really similar to a treat here at home. It's deep fried dough served hot with powered sugar on top and fruit is optional on top as well. Except here we call them "funnel cakes". Not sure if it's a take on the original beignets or it's just a coincidence. You usually get them at carnivals or tourist areas and yes they are delicious.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

You've obviously either have forgotten what it's like to be in your 20s or you haven't been around young women.  I obviously don't know whether Corinne can eat all of that food, but I ate more than that at her age and I'm smaller than her, so it's possible that she ate all of that food. Most of my friends and classmates could eat massive amounts of food in their early to mid 20s. I'm 31 now and I can still eat more than any man while remaining small.

Sure after a big dose of weed.  That's what it looked like, the munchies.

13 hours ago, PhysNerd said:

On dates, most women want to appear more dainty, so they tend to eat very little food or order a salad regardless of their appetite.  I don't know of any woman who thinks eating enough food to feed an army looks cute.  Most women won't show their true appetite until they feel comfortable with a man. 

Just like Scarlet O'hara!

11 hours ago, bosawks said:

All I got from this episode is a craving for beignets.....

I thought they were gross but I don't like sweets.

• Love 2

Ok, then Yorklee with your permission ( 'cause I feel so much better about myself now) I will say.....Raven's mouth reminds me of my grandmother's when she had her dentures out.  There is something pushed in about her mouth that makes her look like an old woman.   Between that and the twang when she speaks, I really do not like to hear or see her on my screen.   I also just think she is immature. 

I honestly can't understand anything Nick says.  Between the mumbling and the tone (as well as it looks like his mouth is not moving) I just find him sort of creepy.  I agree with someone above, physically I should be all in, but there is something very off putting about him. It, along with the fact that at 36 he could be remotely interested in a Corrine (even for sex) just makes him less legitimate.   At this point any of the women.....and there were only two, that I would have wanted to "win" I hope sincerely that they don't because he just seems directionless and frankly insecure.  Who at that age has time to be on multiple Bachelor shows and keep up social media? 

I think my biggest takeaway from trying to watch this show is that the people I want to know about leave, and the people who are boring stay.  

Surprise from last week?  Dolphin girl is only 23?   Already has a botched boob job and looks about 15 years older.  That is one hard looking 23 year old. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, seasick said:

Missed that one! fill me in.     I think on the second Bachelor season girls walked off during the RC saying it was humiliating or something.  I do recall....    Remember the gal who was dally-ing with the staffer? ( I think on Jake's season)  Harrison told her to take a hike. (she was apparently a shameless hussy and not appropriate for the Bachelor!)   

I believe it was the Ben F season. One girl was found to have a boyfriend back home during filming. She was just hanging out at the hotel, so obviously she's not all dressed up. Chris came to talk to her and told her she had to go because they found out about said boyfriend. Didn't even make her pack. Just told her to outright leave. And she was barefoot, because she was just lounging around in her hotel room.

I don't recall who, but Chris Harrison even made fun of the situation when he still had that EW blog, which really left a bitter taste in my mouth. 

• Love 4

Not taking sides and keeping it referenced on the episode..my baby sister eats a lot,  no joke.  We teased her that her ability to do that would go away after  her 20's, but she is well past her 20's and she still eats like that.  She has been a size 00 for ever.  She is just now gaining weight (all the way up to a size 2 yall) and is complaining.  The main reason she has a stomach is she had a C-Section.  

Watching her put it away is truly amazing. I no longer make the mistake of offering to pick up her tab when we eat out....no way! 

Corinne may have just wanted to sample several things from the menu, especially if she was not paying for it.  I'm like that, sometimes I have a real taste for multiple things so I may order several things and only have a little bit of each.  Of course I only did this when I was on a date and someone else was paying...... I I didn't see the volume, so I am not sure how much food we are talking about.  

• Love 3

Who made Raven the narrator? (I know, rhetorical question) She's not a good one and is rather dull. Please tell me she's not the next Bachelorette if she doesn't win. Her caked on make-up face is hard to look at. It's like Ashley I. with mud on the face.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mingming said:

The only way the show could redeem itself for me now is if Nick chose Alexis and she wore her shark costume to the final rose ceremony. That would make up for them ruining this season with the Corinne nonsense. Since that won't happen I'll have to hold onto the hope that the shark will show up on BIP.

Agreed.  And again, if Nick had a brain in his head, he would choose Alexis for the long term because he really does seem to *get* her and her kooky sense of humor.  They make each other laugh.  That is so, so important if you are interested in a long-term commitment with someone.

• Love 2

They make each other laugh.  That is so, so important if you are interested in a long-term commitment with someone.

Even though my gravestone will probably read something like "She learned nothing about life and its peoples," (and which my mom suggested could read "She was an acquired taste,") I do know one thing about men, and it is this:  making a man laugh is not the key to his heart.   

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

Agreed.  And again, if Nick had a brain in his head, he would choose Alexis for the long term because he really does seem to *get* her and her kooky sense of humor.  They make each other laugh.  That is so, so important if you are interested in a long-term commitment with someone.

Agreed.  Laughter is extremely important for a long-term commitment.  She's just so young though (only 23).  There are still so many big changes she'll go through from now through 30.  It would be better if she were in her late 20s, but then again, you never really know.  

• Love 2

I wonder about the clothes the contestants bring with them.

Corinne, for instance.  Obviously, most of her early outfits featured her 'upper assets' the most.  But, my gosh, those jeans she wore last night were great.  Even with flats, her butt looked wonderful.  Poor Nick is probably just about blind from looking.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, catrice2 said:

Ok, then Yorklee with your permission ( 'cause I feel so much better about myself now) I will say.....Raven's mouth reminds me of my grandmother's when she had her dentures out.  There is something pushed in about her mouth that makes her look like an old woman.   Between that and the twang when she speaks, I really do not like to hear or see her on my screen.   I also just think she is immature. 

I honestly can't understand anything Nick says.  Between the mumbling and the tone (as well as it looks like his mouth is not moving) I just find him sort of creepy.  I agree with someone above, physically I should be all in, but there is something very off putting about him. It, along with the fact that at 36 he could be remotely interested in a Corrine (even for sex) just makes him less legitimate.   At this point any of the women.....and there were only two, that I would have wanted to "win" I hope sincerely that they don't because he just seems directionless and frankly insecure.  Who at that age has time to be on multiple Bachelor shows and keep up social media? 

I think my biggest takeaway from trying to watch this show is that the people I want to know about leave, and the people who are boring stay.  

Surprise from last week?  Dolphin girl is only 23?   Already has a botched boob job and looks about 15 years older.  That is one hard looking 23 year old. 

Oh please don't do that to me. I hate the word "permission" as it makes me sound like a moderator or something and I certainly don't have that kind of authority. I was merely saying that this forum is for observations, opinions and yes snark so as long as it's not completely out of hand or offending than there's no need to feel bad about it. There are more forums and blogs devoted to the Bachelor that do the same. It's part of why people like to watch. So they can analyze and get snarky. Even Jimmy Kimmel likes to poke fun at it. The contestants have to know this so it's kind of like the warning, "enter at your own risk".

We all are entitled to our own opinions. Not everyone has the same taste and it's ok to disagree. For instance while I agree that Nick has some kind of speech problem it's not bad enough (in my opinion) to be that distracting and I like the way he actually seems interested in these women's life's. He's a good conversationalist and I think as a friend he would be great to be around. He certainly listens and he's willing to laugh and have a good time.

Raven has shown glimpses of a fun likeable person but I think she's clueless in how she's being perceived which yes could be seen as immature. She does have a quirky face and although I don't find her stunning (most people aren't actually) I don't think she has a face that would make anyone recoil in horror either.

And as for being disappointed when ones you don't like stay and others you like get sent home, join the club. Happens all the time.

I love Alexis. She seems fun to hang out with but unfortunately she does look way older than her age I have to agree.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

18 minutes ago, PhysNerd said:

Agreed.  Laughter is extremely important for a long-term commitment. 

24 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

I do know one thing about men, and it is this:  making a man laugh is not the key to his heart.   

But, but, Nick himself said during the pool party that "fun is a great foundation for a relationship".....

Oh, he meant dry-humping-Corinne-in-a-bouncy-castle kind of fun....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, PhysNerd said:

Someone who has been around people in Corinne's age group would never be surprised by the amount of food she ate.  

Hands up if you have never been around someone in their mid-20 's. No one?  Didn't think so.  

I wouldn't be surprised if she eats a lot because you can see the fat layers developing around her small frame. I would say she probably has the highest BMI in that group.

The other girls have great bodies, Corinne just has big boobs and a huge ass on a little frame.  Some guys like that. 

Metabolism starts to slow about age 25, that's when poor habits start to show. 

• Love 8

"Permission" was a joke.  Trust me I am sure I have talked about people enough before. I was feeling a little bad about it though, probably because I am sick.  I know that I rarely watch a whole episode so maybe I missed it, but I have no evidence of Nick being a great conversationalist.  I am surprised that they can even determine what he is saying.

Oh my!  Now that someone has mentioned it, I do see that Corinne has a Joker mouth.  Now I will see that every time I look at her. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, violet and green said:

What captured my attention from that scene was I thought she said to the woman from room service, "You'll make sure to bring back the change?" and the woman looked (tired), startled and smiled at the camera people briefly

I heard that two. I was surprised as I assumed these people wouldn't be allowed to have money with them and the show would foot the bill. Also, geez, C, you run a multi-million dollar company. let the room service person keep the change you cheap bitch! And regardless of the weight issue, no human being should ever eat that much food in one sitting for health reasons if not weight ones. I think she just didn't know what she wanted, and being the spoiled princess she is she ordered everything and would decide what to eat when it got there.

38 minutes ago, scarlettudor said:

But, my gosh, those jeans she wore last night were great.  Even with flats, her butt looked wonderful.  Poor Nick is probably just about blind from looking.

Yeah, I will give her one thing. Her ass did look amazing in those jeans. I'd say that's her best side at this point. Partly because, great ass, partly because that side doesn't speak. haha If she never spoke, I would understand men finding her appealing. But man, once she opens her mouth and says any one of the many, many dumb ass things she thinks are just sooooo adorable, she becomes completely unappealing and not even her ass can make up for it. Though I'm sure production didn't have to work hard to get Nick to keep the hot, if dumb, bimbo around for a while. If nothing else, she's fun to play with.  

10 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

But, but, Nick himself said during the pool party that "fun is a great foundation for a relationship".....

Fun is a great foundation, but if the physical attraction is not there, it's better to just be friends. Friendship can often last longer than romance anyway. I see no real romantic connection between Nick and Alexis, but I could see them becoming very good friends for the long haul and that is great. If that is all either of them get out of this "journey" then good for them both.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

Who made Raven the narrator? (I know, rhetorical question) She's not a good one and is rather dull. Please tell me she's not the next Bachelorette if she doesn't win. Her caked on make-up face is hard to look at. It's like Ashley I. with mud on the face.

Raven's a simpleton. And her eyes are dead.  Please no.  

• Love 4

I think Raven is trying way too hard to make a character for herself. At best I can see her making it to BiP. No way she'd be bachelorette. At least, I can't see her being their first pick. Maybe if whoever they pick doesn't work out and they need to make a quick change, but otherwise, no, I don't think loud and brash is what they want after the Kaitlyn fiasco.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Hands up if you have never been around someone in their mid-20 's. No one?  Didn't think so.  

Glad you asked.  In case it wasn't 'obvious'.   

Edited by seasick
typo

I guess that is what I don't get about this show.  Nick seems to be kissing people just to be kissing people without any real feeling.  It's like he is afraid to reject anyone, so if they offer up the lips he just goes along with it.  Maybe this is how it is every season, but I can't find romance when everyone is getting the same kisses. 

Ok, my friend says he has some strange thing with his fingers up and down the girls arms.  Can anyone tell me what this is?  I seem to have (luckily) missed this. 

• Love 1

So, I ate a ton in my twenties.  Pie every day. Lots of bread. Whole milk.  Braunschweiger on rich homemade whole wheat sandwiches.  Cookies.  Coke floats.  Ice cream. I knew I would have problems as I got older because I was so used to eating as much as I wanted.  Oh well, it was great until my late 30s.  

Glad i got that off my chest. ;)

anyway i can't stand the way Corine's squishy lips form words.  Yes. That is how bad it's gotten. I have to fast forward through most of it. Were y'all shocked when she and Taylor were chosen for the two on one?  I was. Shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

FF through that mess too. 

Basically I just watched Rachel's date.  She seems fun and intelligent  I'm not sure about Nick, but these are the best conversations we've had in a long while. (Also realized I don't know how to spell Rachel. But enough about me)  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

Maybe Nick and Alexis could form a really great friendship.  They obviously like each other.  There's nothing wrong with seeking a partner and winding up with a really dear friend instead.

My hubby is my best friend.  So I appreciate that.  ?

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well that escalated quickly. And over some food...wow.

In my 20s I was a stick.  Could and did eat whole pizzas daily.  No weight gain.  Now I am 46 and fat lol.  

• Love 1

Several posts have been removed. 

Please remember to be civil with each other.  Report behavior that breaks this rule and move on.

Also, if you see a fight brewing don't fan the flames by taking sides, report it.

And remember the ignore feature.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Nick seems to be kissing people just to be kissing people without any real feeling.  It's like he is afraid to reject anyone, so if they offer up the lips he just goes along with it.  Maybe this is how it is every season,

That is how it's done every season. It's expected of the leads actually man or woman. Otherwise it would be way to obvious who they weren't into. Of course we women have our own way of figuring it out as we pay attention to even the subtlest of clues..lol. 

Back when I first started watching that used to bother me a lot too until I realized that I was trying to look at it realistically in a very unrealistic setting. Also realizing that there is A LOT of producer manipulation helps to not take it so seriously or be so hard on yourself for watching. You just go with it and enjoy the show. It's really not that much different than posting about a scripted show. Although I still catch myself rooting for contestants I like..lol.  Lately the producers are getting really sloppy with hiding their manipulation but I still think it's a good form of escapism which is why I think it's so popular. It's always good for a few laughs.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 3

I just want to say, that episode was dumb as hell. Even for this show. Thank goodness for Rachel because the rest was just a hot mess.

Way too much producer set-up garbage. "Hey P.A., pull this string and shake this book shelf." "Hey Taylor, go interrupt Nick's date with Corinne and tell him what he doesn't know." Hey me, zzzzz.

Edited by Falafel
  • Love 11

Our nice re-capper listed Corinne's dinner:

a crème brulee, a chocolate cake drenched in a raspberry sauce, a third dessert, mac and cheese, a Caesar salad, a porterhouse steak with two scoops of mashed potatoes and sautéed mushrooms, and a plate of Buffalo chicken wings. Also: a glass of red wine.

So I took it to My Fitness Pal and got a rough 3700 calories.   I just assumed, being a spoiled little rich girl who never has had to think about money and the Emotional Maturity of a three year-old, she just orders everything while she's hungry, then eats the cake, takes one bite of a few other things, makes a "aren't I cute," face and says, "Oops. I'm full.  Guess my eyes were bigger than my tummy."

• Love 17

The episode had to be the most boring thing that has ever happened on this franchise.  It did not even seem like I was watching The bachelor.  Was Nick even in this episode?  

Seeing the city of New Orleans was the only bright spot, but what a shame to waste such an amazing location and backdrop on more of the Corrine saga.

When Corrine and Nick were leaving on the riverboat and kissing, I felt like I was watching Nick and Corrine act out a skit, like was that part of the date?  I know sometimes bachelor dates involve theater and role playing.  Producers - it was hard to suspend my disbelief on this one.  And help refresh my memory - after a 2:1 is there always a dinner date after with the survivor of the date?  I don't remember that happening in recent seasons.

Attempts at creating drama on the 2 on 1 date might have worked if there was even the slightest hope he was going to keep Taylor. But there wasn't. 

There was no drama or suspense at all, because the show itself already showed previews of Corinne sneaking into Nick's room to throw herself at him, and those scenes have obviously not happened yet.  So it was clear to all that Taylor would be leaving.

The main reason she has a stomach is she had a C-Section.  

C-sections do not cause big bellies.  I had 2 c-sections and my waist is tiny.  The c-section incision was a good 6 inches below my belly button.

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Not taking sides and keeping it referenced on the episode..my baby sister eats a lot,  no joke.  We teased her that her ability to do that would go away after  her 20's, but she is well past her 20's and she still eats like that.  She has been a size 00 for ever.  She is just now gaining weight (all the way up to a size 2 yall) and is complaining.  The main reason she has a stomach is she had a C-Section.  

Watching her put it away is truly amazing. I no longer make the mistake of offering to pick up her tab when we eat out....no way! 

Corinne may have just wanted to sample several things from the menu, especially if she was not paying for it.  I'm like that, sometimes I have a real taste for multiple things so I may order several things and only have a little bit of each.  Of course I only did this when I was on a date and someone else was paying...... I I didn't see the volume, so I am not sure how much food we are talking about.  

In my 20s, I drank 4 glasses of Coca-Cola per day & lived on fast food & was about a size 3.  After 30 I had to be careful.  Some young girls are just super lucky. and it's kind of hard to learn new habits

• Love 1
17 hours ago, yorklee2 said:

These beignets sound really similar to a treat here at home. It's deep fried dough served hot with powered sugar on top and fruit is optional on top as well. Except here we call them "funnel cakes". Not sure if it's a take on the original beignets or it's just a coincidence. You usually get them at carnivals or tourist areas and yes they are delicious.

No, beignets aren't like funnel cakes.  If you're from the PA Dutch region of the world, they're more like fastnachts.  At least that's my experience, having had both.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, b2H said:

No, beignets aren't like funnel cakes.  If you're from the PA Dutch region of the world, they're more like fastnachts.  At least that's my experience, having had both.

By having both you mean beignets and funnel cakes or beignets and fastnachts? I've never had a beignet but there are quite a few similarities between the two in my opinion. The major difference I see is with beignets the fruit is more a filling and with funnel cakes it's a topping.  Also the filling with beignets can be either sweet or savory. But when Nick was biting down with the powdered sugar all over his face my first thought was it reminded me of funnel cakes. Seems like a lot of cultures have variations of the beignets. Not trying to claim I'm a pastry chef or anything it was just an observation. 

Edited by yorklee2
24 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

By having both you mean beignets and funnel cakes or beignets and fastnachts?

I've had all three.

Beignets and fastnachts are much the same, because they are somewhat like pillows of dough.  I've attached photos (at least, I hope I have!)......

The first is of beignets; the second of fastnachts, the last of funnel cake.

Beignet.png

Fastnacht.jpg

Funnel Cake.png

Edited by b2H
  • Love 3

Random observations:

I have Whitney on my fantasy draft list and I still have no idea why I picked her and the show is not helping me remember either.   Has she even done an ITM or talking head?  My fiance had Sarah on his list so I  got real lucky.

Danielle M. pawed him on that bench.  She was the one caressing his neck when that is usually his go-to move.   She's in my top three so I'm a bit worried as he did not seem into her but then she got the group rose so who knows?  She always looks stoned to me.  

The voodoo two on one date really bugged me.   Voodoo is an actual religion.  I felt that it was in poor taste for the show to use it in this way.   But then I realized that I was watching the Bachelor so almost everything is in poor taste.  

Question on the previews for next week:

Spoiler

Did one of the women say something that he sent two girls home and that no one is safe?  Did the show just ruin the conclusion of the cliff-hanger between Corrine and Taylor?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LBS said:

The voodoo two on one date really bugged me.   Voodoo is an actual religion.  I felt that it was in poor taste for the show to use it in this way.   But then I realized that I was watching the Bachelor so almost everything is in poor taste.  

The bolded should be a tagline for the show.  At least it pretended to be classy once upon a time.  

• Love 4

Where is Rainsong?? I have been waiting since Monday night!!

and to keep this post on topic... I refuse, due to my own faith, to participate even as an observer in attempts to contact the dead (ouija board), predict the future (tarot) or in spiritual practices which don't recognize and honor God. It's not just against my religion: it's dangerous. I live in Saint Louis where the event on which the exorcist story was based occurred and I believe that if you try to contact the spirit world, you might get an answer, and it might not be from whoever you think you're contacting. So I fast forwarded through most of this episode. It felt really exploitative too, both of the dead child and her family and of those other locals. And in writing this I'm realizing that participating, as an observer, in the kind of anything-goes sexual behavior that's celebrated on these shows is probably something I ought to cut out, too...

... after I see if my favorites (Kristina and Alexis) make it to the end. And read Rainsong's posts.

• Love 5
On 1/31/2017 at 8:01 AM, b2H said:

I was happy with the Rachel/Nick date.  Dear hubby has never been to NOLA (I have) and he got to see the Cafe du Monde and the beignets.  I was trying to describe it to him, just prior to the scene, so it was nice for him to have the visual (he's a chef, so he gets into that kinda thing!).

Did you guys get poofed on?  I cackled when I saw Nick was wearing a dark shirt - he had to have been a hot mess of powdered sugar. It's really hard to neatly eat those beignets, plus the wind always kicks up at the exact wrong time. 

Re: beignets / fastnachts / funnel cakes - great, I just finished lunch and now I'm hungry again. Curse you all :) 

In the northeast we have "Dough Boys" which is just a slab of dough, fried, and topped with either powdered sugar, or cinnamon sugar.  Often seen at carnivals,  or local town heritage festivals, they are not found in actual bakeries.  But they are sooo good and smell awesome when you walk by the cart.

I have never had a beignet but I definitely want to try them if I ever see them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

In the northeast we have "Dough Boys" which is just a slab of dough, fried, and topped with either powdered sugar, or cinnamon sugar.  Often seen at carnivals,  or local town heritage festivals, they are not found in actual bakeries.  But they are sooo good and smell awesome when you walk by the cart.

I have never had a beignet but I definitely want to try them if I ever see them.

Yes now I'm sure that different cultures and regions of the country have a different but similar take on this treat just with different names for it. These "dough boys" sound very similar to funnel cakes the only difference is instead of a slab of dough we use a funnel shaped pastry bag to drizzle the dough into the hot oil which gives it the distinct winding and ropy shape and hence the name, "funnel cakes". They are served hot with powered sugar sprinkled on top, fruit topping or whipped cream optional. And like the "dough boys" you don't find them in bakeries but mostly at carnivals, tourist areas and festivals. Which makes sense since they have to be served hot. Who knew the Bachelor could be so informative?

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, alannaofdoom said:

Re: beignets / fastnachts / funnel cakes - great, I just finished lunch and now I'm hungry again. Curse you all :) 

My work here is done..... ;-)

@FamilyVan - the real thing is tough to get outside of Cafe Du Monde in NOLA.  I have seen some food truck type folks try to replicate them at some State Fairs (one I saw at the New England Big E), but as with anything, the real thing is always best.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 2

The fried dough of the northeast is a yeast bread dough fried,  very different than funnel cakes which have a loose batter.  And neither are like beignets. I love them all!

The beignets were the highlight for me.

I am bored with the format and have been for years. My watch time is down to about 30 to 40 minutes. It won't change,  they think we like it. LOL!  They have no clue it is really a self destructive habit that we cannot break.  And we don't believe anything.  Their staging is transparent to the point of absurd. 

It can be educational though.  We now know what Corinnne meant by cheese pasta.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, LBS said:

Random :

Poor taste, like holding a fun "ghost story" date on a plantation that enslaved 750 people? I couldn't believe the producers thought that was ok. If anyone is haunting Houmas House, it isn't a little white girl with a missing doll.

• Love 11