Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Could It Be Twins?

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, sATL said:

I wonder did tlc hope the nbrs would get better on a Monday night. they might need to do like the Bates and drop back to a 1/2 hr show. unless its a birth, engagement or wedding.

Those could be cut back too. Half of those episodes are simply flashbacks to previous eps.

• Love 3

I just watched (with wine to make it tolerable).  I agree with what all y'all have posted.  I am liking Bin more.  Jessa had her hand on his back when they were walking to the concert stage.  Nice touch.  Bin looks very clean to me.  Good dental hygiene.  He did mention once a while back about bad breath and I'm sure he is aware of such things.  Maybe they will turn out to be a happy couple.  The Dillards are a mess.  No doctor can figure out the "gaggy"?  Real doctors?  Did Anna get some insight into large families, when she admits that 4 children under 7 is a handful under the best of circumstances?  Apparently Jilly thinks god sends grace.  Good luck with that.  Unless Grace is a nanny to take care of her kids.  Spurge continues to be adorable.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I just watched (with wine to make it tolerable).  I agree with what all y'all have posted.  I am liking Bin more.  Jessa had her hand on his back when they were walking to the concert stage.  Nice touch.  Bin looks very clean to me.  Good dental hygiene.  He did mention once a while back about bad breath and I'm sure he is aware of such things.  Maybe they will turn out to be a happy couple.  The Dillards are a mess.  No doctor can figure out the "gaggy"?  Real doctors?  Did Anna get some insight into large families, when she admits that 4 children under 7 is a handful under the best of circumstances?  Apparently Jilly thinks god sends grace.  Good luck with that.  Unless Grace is a nanny to take care of her kids.  Spurge continues to be adorable.

I thought I heard Jilly Muffin qualify that grace statement with a "maybe" on the end. There was SOME word there that implied doubt. I swear! Don't make me go back and watch this thing again to find the moment. /blergh

• Love 4
7 hours ago, sATL said:

Jeremy stated that one of his groomsman requested a cheese table. My idea of a cheese table for upwards 1200 people, some of whom have seen plenty of displays, looks like this (link).  The cheese is in wheels or bricks (blocks) and there is more to pick and put on the table besides cheese. And the presentation is key. The "caterer" showed up in a 6pk lunch-cooler with cheese that looked like she picked up at the local grocery store, as opposed to a specialty aged variety.  Seemed like the "caterer" was thinking cheese platter. Wonder what the actual cheese table looked like at the wedding.

One of those pickle choices look like olives..

And mixing the pasta dish with your hands ? Yes, she had gloves but still..  Nasty !

I need a reason to throw a fancy party. I want that cheese table (your version, not the Duggar's)

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought I heard Jilly Muffin qualify that grace statement with a "maybe" on the end. There was SOME word there that implied doubt. I swear! Don't make me go back and watch this thing again to find the moment. /blergh

No, you are correct. She did say maybe.  But, she wouldn't turn down Grace the Nanny I think!  

• Love 3

Did Miss Cindy out Joy as being engaged? Miss |Cindy looked at Joy and said "your next." I think as we all suspect that Boob set up Joy's arranged marriage so they pretty much know that Miss Cindy will be involved in planning her wedding.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Did Miss Cindy out Joy as being engaged? Miss |Cindy looked at Joy and said "your next." I think as we all suspect that Boob set up Joy's arranged marriage so they pretty much know that Miss Cindy will be involved in planning her wedding.

Yeah, the way she said "you're next" was very assertive, like an engagement was already a foregone conclusion and all that was left were the wedding details. 

• Love 2

Between the show, the lead ins, the re-lead-ins, and the preview, I heard It Could Be Twins a dozen times.  Please!

The lighting really showcased Jill's forehead acne during the Doppler appointment.

Derick was dead serious about Izzy's piano lesson.  Who knows how long they had been at it before Izzy became exasperated.  He looked like he wanted to nurse and Jill didn't know how to handle it.

Meredith is a cute doll!

Jill disciplining Izzy in Spanish was the most Spanish I've heard her speak.

I didn't think that many people were at the flame concert.  Flame and band seemed to be continually snarking on the Seewalds.  They were filled with sarcasm.

The caterer wore pants and had short hair, but her son sported a Rock Family Camp tee-shirt.  Did she really take a bite of limberg cheese right from the block???  Those were all Walmart cheeses.

Edited by louannems
  • Love 2

This episode showed me that in spite of everything Anna went through that in comparison to Muffy, she's an excellent mother. She was running around like a mommy duck. If Izzy started crying, Jill would just stare into space.

Anna, after everything she's been through is the one we'd all expect to be bumbling around and we wouldn't fault her. Jill is a terrible mother. Izzy spent most of his time in DA locked in the house with a fearful and neurotic mother.  It wasn't like he got to socialize much with other kids.

So yeah, Jill, he thinks everything is his. Singlet toddlers who don't get to see their cousins don't know how to share.  My boy cat thinks the whole bed is his...Pushing Meredith was definitely, "not on, guvnah", but there's an appropriate way to handle it.  It's called being an engaged parent, Muffy.  

That whole thing with the piano...let him tinkle the ivories if he'd like...but it's not really a "lesson" in any sort of formal capacity...teach him where middle C is and do-re-mi...with his little finger...he's not got the fine motor skills  to reach chords yet.

Derick might have wanted him to sit still for the cameras but the tone was not light at all...he sounded like a drill sergeant instead of a father...even if Izzy was the next Mozart, you don't talk to a little one like that. I've got no kids, but I think I'd be a far better parent than either one of those toerags.

• Love 12

Spurs is so adorable and happy.   Jessa and Bengermin must be doing something right.  He seems to be loving life.

Jilly Muffin is an idiot.  Does anyone know what she said to Izzy when she corrected him?

I wish BOYS only for all these girls.  

Oh and not to sound too much like Kate plus 8- but that play palace gave me the creeps and there is no way I would have walked in there with bare feet.  

• Love 5

It is going to be extremely difficult to find a helpmate for Jedidah Duggar .  He is about as dumb as Joy with the personality of a pickle.  

Also, can someone tell me where the piano training was going on in the video?  Beginning- end?  It is quite possible I fell asleep during the lesson.  Thanks. 

Edited by truthtalk2014
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, truthtalk2014 said:

He seems to be loving life.

Jilly Muffin is an idiot.  Does anyone know what she said to Izzy when she corrected him?

What a wonderfully nice compliment about Ben. Does it get any better than 'loving life?'

Took Spanish from prob 4th/5th through my first year in college: did she say 'ciudado' which I think mean's caution/careful?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

What a wonderfully nice compliment about Ben. Does it get any better than 'loving life?'

Took Spanish from prob 4th/5th through my first year in college: did she say 'ciudado' which I think mean's caution/careful?

LOL not Ben- Spurg.  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Baby Button Eyes said:

Not sure why, but when Anna was talking about having her kids work with her as a team, her voice sounded trembly, like she was going to cry in the next seconds after her talking head.  

I was very surprised to hear Anna say that she might not be the best mother, but she is trying really hard.  I can't imagine where she got that idea from, because based on what I've seen, she seems to be a very good mother.  Especially when compared to her mother in-law and Jill.

Bin seems happier when he is around Flame and company, than he does when he is with his brothers-in-law. Say what you want about Jessa, but she appears to be very supportive of her husband. 

• Love 10

I would love a season of those two exposing Jessa to the real world of music, concerts ect.

I can see Jessa as a country music fan if she was ever exposed to it.

I was trying to figure out the stick family figures on the back window of the Seewalds' SUV.  There was definitely two parents, three kids (all boys) and something else.  I wonder if that's somebody else's car they borrowed.

45 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

I can see Jessa as a country music fan if she was ever exposed to it.

I was trying to figure out the stick family figures on the back window of the Seewalds' SUV.  There was definitely two parents, three kids (all boys) and something else.  I wonder if that's somebody else's car they borrowed.

Or it came from Duggar Automotive. Buy used and save the difference...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Or it came from Duggar Automotive. Buy used and save the difference...

They're getting little 'previously owned' boys now too.

I have a feeling if anyone, family, friend, or the person promoting samples at Costco gets into Jill's orbit, she will hand Izzy over so she doesn't have to be bothered. Nice of her to run over to help Anna, although Anna seems firm, loving and competent. The Dullards are despicable.

Jessa and Bin seem to be having fun and smitten with Spurgeon.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I agree with the 'Anna's a good mother' thing but I think she is ready to fall apart. Physically. Mentally. She has got to be completely exhausted.

I agree. Josh is a lazy sack of shit, and because Anna isn't a Duggar daughter, she doesn't get the nanny services of Jana, Joy and Hannie. I think the Duggars maybe supported her in the immediate period after Joshgates, but I have the feeling she's been on her own ever since.

• Love 9

Ben has really grown on me.  He can laugh at himself and really seems to enjoy getting Jessa out of her comfort zone.  I like that he wants to at least the new things out.  Jessa always seems so out of her element and is clearly uncomfortable but I will say that she's been more open to new experiences than her siblings.  It'll take awhile for her to not be visibly uncomfortable.

Can we talk about how Spurgeon looks at Jessa?  Seriously, he lights up when she's in his line of vision and it's adorable. Say what you want about her but that kid loves her. 

Jill is....interesting.  She started in on how hard it would be to have four kids but then she caught herself and turned it around to God blessing us with the gift to handle it.  She's had more and more of those almost honest moments where the programming kicks itself in.  I also noticed one of those moments when Izzy shoved Meredith and her face went from anger to "and there are the cameras..."

Joy's "Hi, babe!" was adorable.  I'm glad Jinger took it in stride.  I still have flashbacks of Michaela Bates losing her ever loving shit when one of her sisters touched her man.

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 11

Hezekiah? Glass houses, Jedidiah. And Joy was dead serious about Maximus. 

Jason has had his teeth bleached. 

Where they seriously giving that baby a piano lesson? 

"Teachable twos"? Never heard of it. 

I think Anna was about to cry talking about putting shoes on. Has Josh left her?

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4
On 1/23/2017 at 8:27 PM, BitterApple said:

Poor Bin. He seems like he just wants to let loose and have a good time and Jessa killed any chance of that by dragging her pregnant rear and Spurgeon along for the ride. Shoulda stayed in college, Binjerman.

I'm starting to really feel sorry for this poor thing.   The promos  suggested he might finally get to  jump on the stage and rap.  He sure practiced his little heart out in the car drive, to the concert, , with the wifey's pasted smile suggesting really,  she was mortified.  But then he just got to get on stage  and use a water gun.   And acted as if he was a headliner.  "Free Ben"

• Love 1
7 hours ago, sometimesy said:

They're getting little 'previously owned' boys now too.

I have a feeling if anyone, family, friend, or the person promoting samples at Costco gets into Jill's orbit, she will hand Izzy over so she doesn't have to be bothered. Nice of her to run over to help Anna, although Anna seems firm, loving and competent. The Dullards are despicable.

Jessa and Bin seem to be having fun and smitten with Spurgeon.

Sure, it's fun when you're playing house - 2 unemployed parents, daddy paying the rent and bills, one cute kid (so far). They may be having less fun if the show tanks, Jessa has another hard delivery followed by PPD, and the new baby is a difficult one.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I was very surprised to hear Anna say that she might not be the best mother, but she is trying really hard.  I can't imagine where she got that idea from, because based on what I've seen, she seems to be a very good mother.  Especially when compared to her mother in-law and Jill.

I was actually touched when Anna said that she'd told her kids that she might not be a perfect mother, but if they act as a team, they can get things done.  I thought it was a nice way to get her kids on board with helping each other.  It also speaks loudly to the fact that Josh probably isn't much of a help in any sense.  My guess is he sits around watching tv while Anna wrangles four children into the bathtub, jammies, and bed, and she doesn't ask him to help because he'll just make it worse, or it'll make him mad and then......bad things might happen.

Other random observations:

It is getting increasingly painful to watch the Duggar kids struggle to form a complete sentence.  I can't even count how many times one of them would be talking, sort of run out of words, and end a sentence with a giggle or a, "so.....yeah."  It's bad.

So one of Jeremy's groomsmen demanded a cheese table?!  What the -- ?  What if one of them had demanded a sardine table?  A whiskey table?  I cannot fathom telling one of my friends that if I'm going to be a bridesmaid, I demand a cheese table, gosh darn it!

Speaking of Jeremy...wonder if any red lights went off in his brain as his bride-to-be struggled with how to describe a rigatoni noodle?  It's like watching a grown man trying to explain something to a toddler.  That might grow old very fast, Babe, just saying.

Oh, JD and Joseph...why do you both look 15 years older than your father??

Anyone notice a barefoot Josie sitting on the table during the cheese tasting?  YUM.

Only TLC could take Bin walking across a stage and turn it into 15 minutes of DRAMZ (complete with dramatic music) of whether or not he could perform this feat without falling down.  Congrats, Bin!!  You did it!  But seriously, I sense a spark in Bin of not wanting to live his life under JB's thumb, so for that, I say: RUN BIN RUN!  Take your wife - who has never been to a concert before at age 24 - with you, as well as that pudgy ball of cuteness named Spurgeon and the bun in the oven and RUN.  Go have a life that includes football games, concerts, bike rides, real jobs, and connections with people that JB would prefer you not associate with.  SEE BIN RUN!

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sure, it's fun when you're playing house - 2 unemployed parents, daddy paying the rent and bills, one cute kid (so far). They may be having less fun if the show tanks, Jessa has another hard delivery followed by PPD, and the new baby is a difficult one.

Or, actually pay mortgage and bills, scramble to find and pay for childcare, worry about health insurance like the rest of us while dealing with jobs, multiple kids, and sleep deprivation. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I think Anna was about to cry talking about putting shoes on. Has Josh left her?

It seems like they've sort of been shoved off to the side and I imagine Anna feels isolated and lonely. No matter how much the Duggars say the molestations were in the past and everyone's moved on, it must be hella awkward for Anna to be at family gatherings with this massive elephant in the room. Plus, Anna had to derail her baby train so no more speshul snowflake status for her. That's got to be a kick in teeth when you're a member of a cult that only values women so long as they're breeding.

• Love 9
On 1/23/2017 at 9:07 PM, Annb67 said:

Sweet Jesus...these people are idiots. I, duh, I dunno what a hype man is, a clown? Uh duh, all those types of cheese, sweet Lord SHUT UP!! Way to go parents?

That's why they don't do concerts. Evidently most kids would rather watch it at home with the family. Yeah, right??. 

What I got was, They hav to attend things as a family, and since that is such a huge production - in every sense - it's easier to stay home. 

This is why I am really happy to see Jessa trying new experiences. I think she seems uncomfortable around raw emotion and non-keeping-sweet and music with energy, but she seems like she's working on it. Go, Jessa. 

The look on Jeremy's face when Jinjer said she would probably choose mild cheddar and jack or whatever was highly amusing. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

But seriously, I sense a spark in Bin of not wanting to live his life under JB's thumb, so for that, I say: RUN BIN RUN!  Take your wife - who has never been to a concert before at age 24 - with you, as well as that pudgy ball of cuteness named Spurgeon and the bun in the oven and RUN.  Go have a life that includes football games, concerts, bike rides, real jobs, and connections with people that JB would prefer you not associate with.  SEE BIN RUN!

You could even keep your show. I bet the ratings would go through the roof as we watched Ben & Jessa leave the Gothard-fundy religion for a mainstream church. Instead of the condescending talking heads about "A regular family does xx, but in our special snowflake family we do y", we could have "In Gothard families babies are put on a blanket and smacked with a wooden spoon" but in our now normal family, we encourage Sonny to explore his environment by baby-proofing and giving him age appropriate toys" or Jessa wears jeans and isn't struck by a bolt of lightning from a jealous and angry God.

• Love 6

I noticed Ben making a lot of faces lately.  He looks at the Duggs like "WTF?"  

Ben is not a teenager anymore and he is realizing more and more how ignorant the Duggars really are.  They are missing HUGE chunks of knowledge, experiences and common sense. 

I think Ben dislikes Derick and Jill.  I don't get a warm vibe there.  he tolerates them.  I imagine everyone feels that way about Derick. He has got to be hard to like.  

• Love 10
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Only TLC could take Bin walking across a stage and turn it into 15 minutes of DRAMZ (complete with dramatic music) of whether or not he could perform this feat without falling down.  Congrats, Bin!!  You did it!  But seriously, I sense a spark in Bin of not wanting to live his life under JB's thumb, so for that, I say: RUN BIN RUN!  Take your wife - who has never been to a concert before at age 24 - with you, as well as that pudgy ball of cuteness named Spurgeon and the bun in the oven and RUN.  Go have a life that includes football games, concerts, bike rides, real jobs, and connections with people that JB would prefer you not associate with.  SEE BIN RUN!

I am all for the steps Bin is taking to get out in the world and Jessa's efforts to be positive about these new experiences.  But I fear Jessa is only doing this for plotlines and if the show ended she would haul Bin in right quick and make his quit this rapper stuff.  I guess that is the best thing about this show--it gives the kids a chance to experience things and people they never would have known about otherwise.

• Love 3

I'm gonna give Jinger a pass on the macaroni names.  I'm 1/2 Italian and live in the Northeast, so these many pasta shapes are familiar to me.  However, I married a German and you can't believe the number of names they have for sausages (wurst).  I knew bratwurst and that was it.  Since she was raised in the Duggar household on tater tot casserole, hot dogs, and spaghetti, and since she has never been exposed (in depth) to the Italian culture...she gets a pass.  Next year she had better do better!

• Love 3
On 1/23/2017 at 7:08 PM, Maya said:

"If Jinger were a cheese, what kind of cheese would she be?"

OMG.

The cheese/pasta segment was shocking to me.  It shouldn't be but it is.  I am surprised they didn't just have squeeze cheese on a saltine and call it a cheese plate.  These fuckers have been around the world (ok, more places than I) and their food knowledge is so pedestrian.  Maybe read a cookbook or food blog.  Surely there won't be naked parts to rile urges that can't be fulfilled.  Jeremy looked shocked at the choices Jinger made re the cheese.  I'm guessing his teammate who requested said cheese wont be expecting what is set out.

I manage concerts so I was interested to see this part.  Bin looked like he was really excited to be there and Jessa, well out of her element.  What was sad to me was watching them in the car listening to Flame.  It looked like they were rebelling something fierce and they might have to whisper when talking about liking it.  It is sad to me that this is the age for these twits to go to concerts, out to eat, be silly and embarrassing, but no, they are working on their army for Jesus.

• Love 3
On 1/23/2017 at 8:01 PM, awaken said:

Ben is so pleased with himself for being in with the cool guys. Jessa is trying so hard to convince us that it was awesome being in the "hustle and bustle" backstage. 

Oh and her spitting bars comment.  Now I don't actually travel with rap/hip hop stars HOWEVER, in the last 10 years I have managed prob 150 shows (hip hop and EDM are what sells to the college age set) around this genre and I don't hear them speak that way.  Perhaps I need to hang in their green room.  I DO wonder if Flame smokes as much weed as every other act I have been around?  Its a godly herb.

• Love 11
On 1/23/2017 at 9:06 PM, woodscommaelle said:

What the hell was that one twin rambling about regarding the family and the not going places so they could all be at home doing that?  Sounded like he was trying to talk his way out of a paper bag.

That there is no need for concerts etc they like hanging at home listening to his siblings screech tunes out on the violin.  Sure you do.  You lying liar who lies.  He is totally jonesin for some visuals of Jezebel wearing Daisy Dukes.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I am all for the steps Bin is taking to get out in the world and Jessa's efforts to be positive about these new experiences.  But I fear Jessa is only doing this for plotlines and if the show ended she would haul Bin in right quick and make his quit this rapper stuff.  I guess that is the best thing about this show--it gives the kids a chance to experience things and people they never would have known about otherwise.

Totally agree. I doubt Flame would have given Ben the time of day if there wasn't something in it for him. Jessa goes along with it for filming. And if it wasn't filmed she would tag along to keep a eye on Ben. I still see Ben as a very young pretty boy thinking he is making it big in the Fundy world. His reality and mine aren't even close.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Marigold said:

I think Ben dislikes Derick and Jill.  I don't get a warm vibe there.  he tolerates them.  I imagine everyone feels that way about Derick. He has got to be hard to like.  

I agree.  Jessa's siblings appear to be fond of Benji, but their interactions with Derick seem clumsy and awkward.  I've noticed that while Michelle takes every opportunity to hug Ben and Jeremy, she won't go within 6 feet of Derick.  

• Love 6

So I finally watched the episode and wanted see what people were talking about regarding Jill dealing with Izzy pushing Meredith. I'll admit I was incredibly strict with my kidsl  (with a touch of Bevvie Goldberg) so I guess I'm missing something.  She was firm but she didn't yank him out if the car or seriously scold him or anything like that....it's not a bad thing to enforce to him that pushing someone in anger is not cool. 

I think Anna wouldn't mind being done with birthing any more blessings. In fact I don't see any of the kidults being blessed with even 50% of the miracles that JB and Mullet Who Must Not Be Named were.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I've noticed that while Michelle takes every opportunity to hug Ben and Jeremy, she won't go within 6 feet of Derick.  

Not sure I would take Michelle's sexual attraction to two of the guys as meaning anything much about the third guy's character and personality, though. (or the personalities and characters of the first two guys, actually.) Michelle's in heat with Bin and Babe, since they're closer to being pretty boys than Dancing D. Not that I think Derick is fun to be around. I doubt that he is. But Michelle's attraction is physical, I'm pretty sure. (And, as such, she ought to refrain from acting on it, in my opinion.) Note, for example, that she isn't too keen about going within six feet of any of her own children either. She hugs her turn-ons. Or the most recent of her own babies as long as it's under six months old and she isn't preggers again.

• Love 5

I get the Mrs. Robinson feeling when watching Michelle around Ben. I find it interesting that TLC are desperately trying to portray Ben as the great son-in-law by having him doing all of these neat and special things outside of the Duggar kingdom. Personally, I think it is all for show and a few FU Internet statements to us heathens who do dare to question the almighty Duggar clan.

On 1/25/2017 at 4:21 AM, DangerousMinds said:

Let's see how much fun it is your only income is A HUSBAND WITH A MINIMUM WAGE J.O.B.  Playing house is right.  These people just grind on me.  Let's play preacher.  Let's play geeky white rap star. Let's play betty Crocker.  No worries about paying bills.  Daddy and tlc will take care us forevermore.  Good luck with that.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, toodles said:

Let's see how much fun it is your only income is A HUSBAND WITH A MINIMUM WAGE J.O.B.  Playing house is right.  These people just grind on me.  Let's play preacher.  Let's play geeky white rap star. Let's play betty Crocker.  No worries about paying bills.  Daddy and tlc will take care us forevermore.  Good luck with that.

You can bet Boob only paid Bin minimum wage for toilet scrubbing by rationalizing he was also getting bed and board and eventually his problem daughter.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:21 AM, DangerousMinds said:

RE: rent - The house B&J are in should be past paid for. It originally belonged to late-Daddy Duggar-Sr and Grandma Dugger.  It wouldn't put it past JB to have taken out an big ins. policy so he could have cash do buy more "properties" and payoff the house, upon his death. And I doubt the house was purchased at market value - probably was another foreclosure JB picked up. Somewhere after Duggar-Sr's passing and Josh&Anna getting married, Grandma moved permanently into the compound, to assist with laundry.  Josh& Anna stayed there at least for 3 babies. Looks like the house stood empty until it was time for B&J moved in, as they made comments during family the remodel episode.

Edited by sATL
On 1/24/2017 at 1:37 PM, BitterApple said:

Did you catch the subtle shade Miss Cindy threw when she was in the car with Jinger? Jinger was saying something along the lines of how she can't believe she's getting married and Miss Cindy said "You were patient, you did it right." Hmmmm.

I think she was throwing shade at Joy, who was sitting in the backseat. 

• Love 1