Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 1/23/2017

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Watched the clips online. Joy was perfect in her response. The only thing that would have been better is if she said, "Who cares? So what."

Now Mediaite is suggesting that the producers wanted the show to play nice:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/did-abcs-the-view-pull-punches-with-omarosa-to-ensure-booking-future-trump-administration-officials/

As for going high when they go low, that hasn't worked, I'm all for going lower.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, merriebreeze said:

Omarosa's insult was positively Trumpish. Childish. Inappropriate. 

I think that Trump sent her on a mission and that mission was to humiliate Joy for her constant Anti-Trump stance.   It was done in a way that Trump is not directly tied to it..

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

As for going high when they go low, that hasn't worked, I'm all for going lower.

Exactly, it is pissing me off how the Democrats are voting for Trumps' nominees for his cabinet.  I need one of those nominees to be denied.  My vote is for Devos. She is connected to some really scary people..

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Aileen said:

Omarosa was as vile as ever. And she couldn't be bothered to silence her iPhone that was sitting in front of her at the table. Its chiming was almost as obnoxious as she was.

How better to show how very important she is, that she can't even be interviewed on TV for just a few minutes without being needed?

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 8

Omarosa did that thing that the RWNJs have learned, they play the victim card. "I'm not going to take what you're throwing at me." Just like "you're lying about the numbers of the crowd." Unhappiest, most bitter "winners" ever.

• Love 18

Unhappiest, most bitter "winners" ever.

Good Lord - Can you imagine if they had lost???

I chuckled when Joy mentioned that Sean Spicer had been "spruced up a bit" after the first press conference because TPTB didn't like the way he appeared.  That's really rich criticism coming from an administration where their leader needs a big boy haircut, a tie clip, and a suit that buttons.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, Tunia said:

Good Lord - Can you imagine if they had lost???

I chuckled when Joy mentioned that Sean Spicer had been "spruced up a bit" after the first press conference because TPTB didn't like the way he appeared.  That's really rich criticism coming from an administration where their leader needs a big boy haircut, a tie clip, and a suit that buttons.

Exactly!!

On a fashion note, did anyone else think that Melania should have worn kid gloves, rather than suede, with the blue dress??

• Love 3

I wasn't able to find Hot Topics on YouTube (outside a 3 minute clip), but I did watch the Omarosa interview. I loved that Sunny corrected Jedi mid-question and the way Joy handled this vile reality trash, smiling despite Omarosa's attempts to rattle her and then that "Oh, please" at the end. Omarosa should stick to going after people her own age--her particular tactics might work with someone younger and dumber.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

On a fashion note, did anyone else think that Melania should have worn kid gloves, rather than suede, with the blue dress??

I'd bet that the gloves were made with and for the dress, but I agree...a soft kid in that beautiful blue: yummy! 

4 hours ago, merriebreeze said:

Omarosa's insult was positively Trumpish. Childish. Inappropriate. 

Even this is too kind.   She's a BITCH...straight up.  She's going to cross the wrong people with her imperious attitude.  I think President Trump will outlast her.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I got FIVE likes for that post above.  I was concerned that someone would slap me for "language."

Oh hell no, c*** would have turned your post green! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

Omarosa has been playing the bitch since she was on The Apprentice (probably since kindergarten but not on a grand public stage).  It's her trademark and she wears it with pride.  Humility is not in the vocabulary of any of BLOTUS's associates.  They are all bitches.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 14

One of the sad byproducts of reality tv is that fameballs have learned to act up if they want coverage, and to complete the vicious cycle, casting agents hire troubled personalities. Omarosa was one of the first people to figure this out. Every time I see a real housewife on anything, it astounds me that the first thing they almost always do is start trouble with someone. In many ways we have Andy Cohen and Mark Burnett to thank for the current status of our popular culture.

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

One of the sad byproducts of reality tv is that fameballs have learned to act up if they want coverage, and to complete the vicious cycle, casting agents hire troubled personalities

The once famous line that's now just too common, "I didn't come here to make friends."    P.S.  A THOUSAND likes, Mumbles.

• Love 10

I have never really seen this Omarosa person, so I was surprised to hear her story and background, but it didn't match  up with the royal immature bitch she is.  Wonder how that happened.  I could barely watch her or listen to her.  She's actually worse than KAC!

• Love 4

As I like to say I'm a bitch when there is a reason for it.  It isn't my default personality.   It is in Omarosa's bones.   And she doesn't carry it well at all.   The key is to have people think that woman doesn't take shit.   With Omarosa people think she is a piece of shit.

• Love 14

And here I was thinking that KAC was the most vile, evil, wretched, hideous excuse for a human being, when the real Queen of Mean, Omarosa, shows up, probably with the smell of sulphur, stinking up the studio. Great self control, Joy, because I think that I would have forgotten myself, leapt out of my chair and grabbed that despicable bitch by the throat. What a rude, obnoxious twat! And what was that stupidity about Omarosa denying that Dump lost the popular vote? And didn't she also question the mocking of a disabled reporter......THAT WAS CAPTURED ON TAPE?!!!! I guess that's all these Trumpettes can do and that's lie, lie, lie. 

I used to feel sorry for Michael Clarke Duncan for getting mixed up with her and thought, well...there MUST be another side to her - a kind, more human side but I'm telling you that now, after seeing that revolting display of bitterness and bad manners that she displayed ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, any thoughts remotely tied to her humanity, have gone up in smoke. And yes....I think she may even be worse than KAC!!!

Edited by dinkysquid
  • Love 14

And I'd like to know just how that waste of space Omarosa knew she only had a minute left to speak-she's not a host of this show. Unless the producers were sick of her and knew this would happen and gave her an earpiece as well?

I don't think that she's worse than the Crypt Keeper-they're both the same. Crypt Keeper just puts on a light, nice sounding voice-but both spew the same lies, hate and garbage.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I'd like to know just how that waste of space Omarosa knew she only had a minute left to speak-she's not a host of this show. Unless the producers were sick of her and knew this would happen and gave her an earpiece as well?

I don't think that she's worse than the Crypt Keeper-they're both the same. Crypt Keeper just puts on a light, nice sounding voice-but both spew the same lies, hate and garbage.

I agree. They are both despicable.  I hate to devalue human beings, but, they are poison.  I cannot stand them. They make my skin crawl.  Our beautiful, but, imperfect, country, is under siege because of their allegiance to that turd.  How will we cope with 4 years of this?  It is demoralizing and frustrating. It is so unfair. I know that there are countries that are in worse shape.  With these people, we might get there.  I just have to remind myself that the founders put protections in place to protect us from men and women like him and his cabal of evil.  Nevertheless, it is still scary.

• Love 11

I don't know who the crypt keeper is - anyone?

The show was preempted here yesterday. Finally watched today. OMG - I thought I was stunned but then I went to their FB and now am comatose. The support for Omarossa was overwhelming. I am truly frightened.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I'd like to know just how that waste of space Omarosa knew she only had a minute left to speak-she's not a host of this show

I think Omarosa had her phone ON and on the desk at all times.  She probably kept her eye on a timer, knowing just how long her segment was to last.  She's been on television enough to know timing and production.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

I don't know who the crypt keeper is - anyone?

KellyAnn Conway because she looks like death warm over.   She is haggard, she has overly tanned skin that makes her look leathery, her thin bleached hair,  not everybody is meant to be blonde, her emaciated body, not to mention, the clown makeup that is applied to her, to make her attractive.  She is only 48 years old, but she looks like she is at least in her 60's.. She fits in with Steve Bannon, who looks like the homeless guy in the street.  I normally do not deride a woman's looks, but, since she has sold her soul the devil, in her quest for fame and money. Plus, she has spent her entire career chasing after scandal on Hillary, to make a name for herself..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The stage manager uses hand signals to signify time counting down, wrap it up, etc.

And I agree - KAC and Omarosa are both pretty bad.  And by "bad", I mean awful.  They both have the same way of talking quickly over everyone else, saying what they want to say, and mocking people who ask questions they don't want to answer.   Condescending, ego-driven women who are delusional about the way they come across on camera. 

• Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Exactly!!

She probably has to "handle [DJT] with kid gloves" and is saving them for those occasions.

• Love 5

Omarosa is truly vile.  On Facebook I saw a post about how she "shut down the ladies of The View."  There are something like 170 comments, 99% of them defending Omarosa.  Most of them refer to Joy's comment about Trump tax returns, or lack thereof.  Comments like, who cares, who wants to see them anyway?  And why should he produce his tax returns when Obama never produced a birth certificate!  Are you kidding me??!! The ignorance of people is unbelievable.  Why did they even put this creature on their show?  It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a civil discussion with any of Trump's surrogates.  I wish the media would get that, and stop putting people like KAC on the talk shows.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, debbie311 said:

Omarosa is truly vile.  On Facebook I saw a post about how she "shut down the ladies of The View."  There are something like 170 comments, 99% of them defending Omarosa.  Most of them refer to Joy's comment about Trump tax returns, or lack thereof.  Comments like, who cares, who wants to see them anyway?  And why should he produce his tax returns when Obama never produced a birth certificate!  Are you kidding me??!! The ignorance of people is unbelievable.  Why did they even put this creature on their show?  It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a civil discussion with any of Trump's surrogates.  I wish the media would get that, and stop putting people like KAC on the talk shows.

Ahem to that!!! The only thing that rancid bitch shut down were ANY thoughts that she had in some small way, changed. She's as horrible as ever, but now worse that she's gone over to the Dark Side, which I'm sure for her, was a very short trip. She and that white trash-looking KAC can both enjoy their tenure with Dump Truck. Hope it was all worth it.

I don't know why they brought this plague in stilletos on the show. And that goes for Conway. I know they're looking for people with opposing views but those two are ridiculous, as are, you pointed out, any Trump surrogate. They are so bloody close minded, it's frightening. It's a complete waste of time to have them on. They just babble non-stop about how great Trump is, in Conway's case, never pausing to take a breath, and they insult the panel. And they talk on top of everybody. They are rude, obnoxious and aggravating.

I doubt it will do a thing but I personally am going to email/Facebook/tweet the network and let them know so. I am so sick of this shit already. I don't know how I'll last four years.

• Love 11
On January 27, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Former Nun said:

I'd bet that the gloves were made with and for the dress, but I agree...a soft kid in that beautiful blue: yummy! 

Even this is too kind.   She's a BITCH...straight up.  She's going to cross the wrong people with her imperious attitude.  I think President Trump will outlast her.

I didn't like the long gloves at all it made her arms look miles long. No break of color short would have better 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, debbie311 said:

mns.gif

• Love 3
12 hours ago, debbie311 said:

I don't know about facebook, but on twitter there are thousands of fake accounts  - managed by  group, in order to sway popular opinion and make some people look more popular than they really are.  Omarosa's boss has had them in the past, so I wouldn't put it past certain people to make sure she has a lot of followers too.

• Love 2

I'm so sick of hearing Whoopi bitch about Black History Month being in the shortest month of the year. Like that was a deliberate slight. Woman, stop looking for things to be pissed off about! Now, if she actually cared enough to read black history, she would learn that it started out as Negro History Week, and was the brainchild of Carter G Woodson, who chose that week because it included the birthdays of Frederick Douglass (someone the POTUS apparently just found out about and thinks is still alive) and Abraham Lincoln.

There is so much to be genuinely concerned about these days, and I get annoyed by Whoopi's running commentary that she's somehow personally being slighted about BHM being February.

BTW, my lovely friend Joe was in the studio audience yesterday and posted a photo on Facebook of Keke's book that he received on the way out the door.

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Love 6