Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Tell All, Part 1

• Start Topic

So the family Janelle describes is the same upbringing Meri received?  

"The women were strong and independent and had an equal say in family affairs with the husbands.". So what happened to Meri?

And if this is what Janelle admired, what happened to her?

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Adiba said:

For instance, what would it take for one of Kody's wives to be spiritually divorced from him (Meri)?

I think we got a hint of what it takes to be unsealed or sealed to someone during the "adoption" episodes. There was some kind of circle jerk thing going on in Robyn's living room where all the men folk were gathered around each of the kids and they were doing something of a religious nature- laying on of the hands, saying scripture and such, all serious and of course all for the camera (they would never allow a real /hushed tone/ sacred ceremony [tm Christine] to be televised). I bet their sealing/unsealing ceremonies are similar to what we saw, only with more pomp and crap.

...and spit on his shoe whilst twirling a live chicken above her head.  Those wacky fundamentalists.

and that too!

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Love 1
On 2/2/2017 at 2:48 PM, Adiba said:

For instance, what would it take for one of Kody's wives to be spiritually divorced from him (Meri)? Would she just have to repeat "I break with thee" three times ?? 

Only if she then throws dog poop on his shoes.

• Love 5