Type keyword(s) to search

Sex and the City Fashions: Let's Mock the Clothes!

The blue eyeshadow is a hell no, but I dig the rest of SJPs ensemble.  She has a knack for being able to wear ridiculous couture.  The event called for over the top. 

People saying she looks 80.  Whatever.  I’ve always loved the way she’s embraced her non traditional in Hollywood looks.  She’s never been one to try to look like anything but herself.  Her nose job was discreet and done to enhance her face, not change it.

But the blue eyeshadow, nah.  The rest of her?  I’d love to wake up tomorrow looking like this “old nag”. 

• Love 3

I still have scrunchies ?

I don't remember too much about the clothes. Miranda's russet dress when she was sitting with Steve at Scout made her coloring look lovely. Carrie wore a lovely greenish (seafoam) dress when she was in Paris with Aleks. Samantha looked great in primary colors, like a royal blue jacket and skirt. And Charlotte was lovely in her black bridesmaid dress. But I loved all of Charlotte's outfits.

• Love 2
On 5/30/2018 at 9:14 PM, Banshee said:

I still have scrunchies ?

I don't remember too much about the clothes. Miranda's russet dress when she was sitting with Steve at Scout made her coloring look lovely. Carrie wore a lovely greenish (seafoam) dress when she was in Paris with Aleks. Samantha looked great in primary colors, like a royal blue jacket and skirt. And Charlotte was lovely in her black bridesmaid dress. But I loved all of Charlotte's outfits.

I have a couple of scrunchies too, lol, small ones, you can still get them today, but they aren't as over the top as the old ones.

As for Miranda, they were all over the place with her clothes, but occasionally they put her in something that was really great. Which just made the frumpy/ugly stuff even more annoying, because we know she could look good. They did much better by her in the movies IMO.

• Love 3

I LOVED almost everything Carrie wore.  The others had to dress like a socialite, lawyer and sex kitten PR person.  There was no opportunity fo wear outstanding clothes.  

• Love 2