Type keyword(s) to search

Teachers - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

barely any action on Facebook or twitter for months. even their katydid website. i found a couple of mentions of her leaving the show on instagram but no reason why. these girls really need to advertise on social media a little more. i'm going back to google it. i hate when i can't find an answer. 

• Love 2

When Feldman goes to her connection Ricky and she asks for tablecloths instead of weed or swords and he's like, "whatever floats your boat mama, but if you're wrapping a body, it's gonna take three of these" and she's like, "we're gonna need about 20". His reaction and the look on his face was PRICELESS.

Great premiere for the season, but it will be odd without Feldman around. Her contribution to the show is very unique so hopefully Teachers doesn't suffer too much without her.

• Love 2

I noticed there was a name missing from the EP credit (I don’t know the Katydids’ names) and figured it was Ms. Feldman. Not really a fan of her but am intrigued about the mystery surrounding her departure from the show.

I loved Snap when she made the puppet remark to Pearson, but Pearson made the episode. The adult diaper and epi pen bits had me rolling!

The scene where Chelsea confronts Caroline in the parking lot was hilarious, the whole thing from “You gave me Robert Durst eyes!” to Caroline’s scream over the Jetta.

4 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i love this show. did anyone watch the latest? still wondering what happened to feldman. why is there no info on this?

I’m bingeing over the weekend on all my shows from this week so I haven’t seen the latest yet.

I don’t know what happened with the actor who played Feldman, it’s super weird that nothing has come out about it. They did give her a nice send-off and Pearson is called a “long-term sub” so it looks like they’re keeping the option of an eventual return open.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

I love this show!

Same! I was howling at the reveal of Chelsea’s pro-anorexia children’s book. Like we say in the South, this show ain’t right! ?

• Love 4

There a Facebook post from Cate Freedman from a couple weeks ago that just says it was an honor to create/play Feldman and thanks the fans — she doesn’t give her reason for leaving.

Edited by link417
  • Love 1

i can't believe the season is over already. this is one of my go to when i'm down shows. which is a lot. i miss my dumb sitcoms in the summer for that reason. 

did anyone watch the finale?

i have a question about what the girls saw in the basement of hot dad though. was the "blood" supposed to be paint having to do with the arch he made in the woods? i couldn't see that well , but there was something that looked like severed hands in the basement also. gloves? 

loved how the one teacher loved her f***ing baby! loved her old fashioned carriage too. 

still no info on why the one teacher left the show though? sorry i don't know their names. i watch too much tv and a lot of the time i'm distracted. 

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, msrachelj said:

i can't believe the season is over already. this is one of my go to when i'm down shows. which is a lot. i miss my dumb sitcoms in the summer for that reason. 

did anyone watch the finale?

i have a question about what the girls saw in the basement of hot dad though. was the "blood" supposed to be paint having to do with the arch he made in the woods? i couldn't see that well , but there was something that looked like severed hands in the basement also. gloves? 

loved how the one teacher loved her f***ing baby! loved her old fashioned carriage too. 

still no info on why the one teacher left the show though? sorry i don't know their names. i watch too much tv and a lot of the time i'm distracted. 

The "hands" were gloves with paint on them.  The paint was for the arbor in the woods.

No one knows why Feldman left.

Saw Cate Freedman on Splitting Up Together a few weeks ago and made me wonder again what the deal was with Feldman. Still haven't heard a why and if she's out of the Katydids all together, their social media pages and website still describe them as a 6 member comedy ensemble but they might just not be good at updating that stuff. It's super strange.

Commercials for the new season have begun. Final season begins on January 15th.

• Love 1

did anyone watch last night. i'm sorry this is the final season. it's nice to have something original on tv like this, better than the same ol crap. still want to know what happened to cate freedman, why there is no info on why she left.

• Love 1

I watched the first episode if that's what you mean, the one with the bear. I enjoyed it. I didn't miss Feldman as much as I worried I would this season, I think they way they wrote Deb helped to compensate for her.

New episodes air on Tuesday night. Also FYI, for the last few years there's been a repeat that airs sometime late on Sunday or Monday night that doesn't appear to be on the schedule anymore, so you need to catch it one of the two airings on Tuesday night live or with your DVR if you don't have the ability to watch it OnDemand or through their app.