Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E02: Wedding Photo Shoot

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

37 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

She was also the one who visibly pouted through the photoshoot because of her bridesmaid status and told Nick he tasted like another girl when she finally got to kiss him. She's toast. Personally, I think she's easily the least attractive one left and I have yet to see her have any kind of spark with Nick, so she's cannon fodder anyway, but belting him full force in the face can't have helped. 

That's not likely because that was two different group dates. The girl who pouted about being a bridesmaid and mentioned Nick tasting like someone else was Lacey I think, while Josephine slapped him on the Broken Hearts group date.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

That's not likely because that was two different group dates. The girl who pouted about being a bridesmaid and mentioned Nick tasting like someone else was Lacey I think, while Josephine slapped him on the Broken Hearts group date.

Duh, you're right. Ok, so there are two not-so-attractive blonde chicks left in the race. ;) 

• Love 1

I think with this show it is less about facial beauty and more about how they carry themselves, but if we're talking about facial beauty alone, Josephine and nose balls don't really meet the standard but Josephine is just clueless and not in a good way. She's done. 

• Love 4

I know it happens every season, but I feel like this season, there really are a lot of women who are just too young.  They're young and very immature/naïve.  Nick's not exactly the most mature guy in the world, but I see him with some of the younger women and I just cringe. 

• Love 7

As a interesting side note that I thought some might like go over to, "Nick Viall Will Be The Next Bachelor". On page 3 a post from @mingming in Oct. 2016 shows a Ashley I. Instagram video from Jade and Tanner's wedding.  In it you will see Nick and Chris S. dancing and goofing off but if you look closely in the background who do you guys think that is!? Just thought it a little ironic that when Ashley posted that she had no idea of the drama that would ensue between those two. Any discussion might have to posted there as I'm not sure if it would be off topic here.

13 hours ago, Canada said:

I know it happens every season, but I feel like this season, there really are a lot of women who are just too young.  They're young and very immature/naïve.  Nick's not exactly the most mature guy in the world, but I see him with some of the younger women and I just cringe. 

Yeah, I'm not sure why they included 23-year-olds as potential mates for either Luke (who was 31, I think) or 35-year-old Nick. And the fact that they managed to find a woman in her early 20s who still has a nanny? Amazing.

As a interesting side note that I thought some might like go over to, "Nick Viall Will Be The Next Bachelor". On page 3 a post from @MINGMING in Oct. 2016 shows a Ashley I. Instagram video from Jade and Tanner's wedding.  In it you will see Nick and Chris S. dancing and goofing off but if you look closely in the background who do you guys think that is!? Just thought it a little ironic that when Ashley posted that she had no idea of the drama that would ensue between those two. Any discussion might have to posted there as I'm not sure if it would be off topic here.

Ha, nice catch! Liz did look stunning in that outfit, with the low lighting in the video and what appears to be a cream colored dress, she could easily pass for the bride. 

ETA: slow, boring day at work, so I checked out Jade's instagram page and there's Liz and Chris Harrison signing Jade and Tanner's wedding certificate:

Edited by ljenkins782
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Canada said:

I was really disappointed when Nick eliminated at least two very lovely women in their late 20s in favor of little girls like Corrine. I really like Nick but I have a feeling I won't by the end of the season. He's already making douchy choices. Like giving Corinne the date rose. What man in his right mind would reward her behavior in front of a lot of really nice, smart women. It's like he's asking for them to quit. I don't know why any of them will want to continue if the way to Nick's heart is taking your top off on national television.

• Love 5

I can't help but get the feeling that Liz got a little financial incentive to participate linked with a promised early dismissal.

That's why once the elevator doors closed we didn't see her.  She was too busy "cha-chinging" and doing the Snoopy happy dance...

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 3
On 1/9/2017 at 11:01 PM, fib said:

I wonder how long it will take Nick to see past her boobs to hear her talk.  She had NOTHING to say.  Especially compared with his actually substantive conversations with a lot of the other women.  He's going to figure that out soon, right?

Oh please.....OF COURSE Nick has it figured out. He is not some 20 year old frat boy. Production is keeping her around to keep up the drama. Nick is simply playing the game. It's pretty simple actually. They want to make sure he comes off as the ex playboy who is having trouble breaking his old habits of going for women who simply lead with sex...so she will be around for a few more episodes at least.

This isn't that dumbass Ben Flajnik who ACTUALLY chose the plant that production put on the show solely for drama. Nick obviously has a shred of acting ability which is why some are convinced that he can't already see through her from a mile away.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I can't help but get the feeling that Liz got a little financial incentive to participate linked with a promised early dismissal.

That's why once the elevator doors closed we didn't see her.  She was too busy "cha-chinging" and doing the Snoopy happy dance...

I thought we saw her doing her doing her walk of shame as Nick was looking down onto the street?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I thought we saw her doing her doing her walk of shame as Nick was looking down onto the street?

A walk of shame with bad posture and wearing a baggy butted romper no less. 

I just watched a Jimmy Kimmel link on youtube that was posted the other day and damn it I accidentally got spoiled. The suggested videos that come up on the side of the screen based on what you watch had a spoiler in the title. Just a heads up for anyone else who doesn't want to know.

Edited by mingming
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, bblancobrnx said:

This isn't that dumbass Ben Flajnik who ACTUALLY chose the plant that production put on the show solely for drama.

I thought Jake also picked the plant when he chose Vienna.  This show keeps forgetting that the bachelor story they made up themselves isn't real.

• Love 3

Was that a half Mesnick Nick performed on that balcony as Liz walked into the dark of night below?

As for Kimmel spoiling, I watched his show after the first episode aired, when he named his final four and eventual winner. Kimmel says he's always right, and I'm sure he is getting his info from RS. So yeah, I'm spoiled too, even without trying.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Was that a half Mesnick Nick performed on that balcony as Liz walked into the dark of night below?

As for Kimmel spoiling, I watched his show after the first episode aired, when he named his final four and eventual winner. Kimmel says he's always right, and I'm sure he is getting his info from RS. So yeah, I'm spoiled too, even without trying.

Since Kimmel is part of the ABC family, he might be getting his spoilers from ABC itself. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This has nothing to do with this episode but I finally figured out who Nick reminds me of: Jason Dohring. It's uncanny! I was going nuts trying to figure out who it was so I feel much better now.

The consensus during Andi's/Kaitlyn's seasons was that he looks like Peter MacNicol.

• Love 1

I am living for the recaps. So hilariously sarcastic. I don't see how anyone can take this  show serious anymore. But I am glad that poor Nick finally got a chance to find love on TV. Now we won't see him popping up on the Bachelorette anymore.

14 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The consensus during Andi's/Kaitlyn's seasons was that he looks like Peter MacNicol.

I don't know who that is but I googled him and I see it. 

11 hours ago, superguard9 said:

This is my first season watching Nick and with the beard I thought he looks like Spencer Pratt

LMAO but yes!

But I still think he's a dead ringer for Jason Dohring.

On 1/14/2017 at 7:34 AM, bblancobrnx said:

This isn't that dumbass Ben Flajnik who ACTUALLY chose the plant that production put on the show solely for drama. Nick obviously has a shred of acting ability which is why some are convinced that he can't already see through her from a mile away.

On 1/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, JudyObscure said:

thought Jake also picked the plant when he chose Vienna.  This show keeps forgetting that the bachelor story they made up themselves isn't real.

Let me tell ya--I would not be a bit surprised if Corrine ends up the F1.      

I agree that NIck has been around the Bach/ette world enough to know how to play the game to it's fullest drama production-concoction.  But I have to say after managing to watch these past 2 episodes (without dozing off)  he seems quite flattered and even charmed by whackadoodle Corinne., even though he knows better.(He's not as naive and taken-in as dorkey Jake and Ben F  He knows what he's seeing) But..  She's taking him hostage ..and he's digging it.  I think he's a little more insecure than not, and kind of lazy.   I have seen not one spark with anyone else there--in fact it seems like his mind is elsewhere most of the time and he's bored senseless.   Then in comes Corrinne--doesn't want to get to know him-- not interested in pitching what a great wife and human she is--she just wants to get laid and win.  She's a helluva lot more fun than the others --in this setting at least

As the numbers decrease he may find someone he's interested in (but who?  I'm not seeing any real contenders--well maybe that special ed teacher only because she seems to actually like Nick )  But so far he seems like he's sleepwalking.  

• Love 2

Nick will not pick Corinne for one simple reason, she's blonde. I know it sounds ridiculous but look at his history in the franchise - Andi, Kaitlyn, Jen and after Andi's season, he was rumored to be dating Julie Berry (she competed on Survivor years ago and actually dated Jeff Probst for a number of years), also a brunette. Hell, his one night stand Liz, a brunette. And this is one of the few seasons that the blonde quotient was pretty low - I think it was only four and two of them might already be gone. I know many who know him have commented on Nick being one of the few leads who is actually open to dating other races and we did see him give Rachel the FIR, but he does still have a type and that type is brunettes. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

No spoilers..! !   From what I read here people think Kimmels picks can be a bit spoilery..  but supposedly not from any real 'reliable' source so not an actual spoil.    I don't care --as long as it's not from a spoiler thread.  I'll take anyones opinion actually.  

3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm confused. Are you asking who posters think will be the F4 or who are the spoiled F4? Because the latter is in the spoilers thread and discussion of spoilers is not allowed in this thread. 

Please dont post spoilers here, pretty pretty please.   This is one of the few places I know I can reliably avoid them and still get my fill of bachelor chat :).  ( I say this mainly because the ads on other sites can do you in even if you arent clicking on something spoilery.  Thanks Previously.TV for having such a clean interface!)

Yes! To Jason Dohring!  There is something in his persona that seems to match messed-up Logan Echols with a good heart.  Nick is much more handsome than doughy Spencer Pratt, though I do see the resemblance.  BUt yes, he is a dead ringer for a young Peter MacNicol. 

Edited by fib
To add a reason for my plea
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hyacinth said:

I hope the show tonight is good but I remain worried that Nick is acting more like a shallow player than the relaxed, thoughtful guy we saw on BIP.   

I think Nick is the same person, for the most part. Of course, I never bought the so-called great change of personality on BIP that the show tried to sell and so many bought. BIP was a completely different environment than the Bachelorette where he was competing against 20+ guys for one woman. Of course, he wasn't as aggressive there, which really is the only great sin Nick committed during Andi's and Kaitlyn's season. He was aggressive and unapologetic in his pursuit of them both. 

Which brings me to his season so far. As obnoxious and ridiculous as the Corinne stuff is, I can buy Nick, considering his journey on this franchise, not judging and rejecting her for how she's behaved. Because in a way she's sort of a more sexually aggressive version of him in that she's unapologetic in her pursuit of the lead. Yes, her whole obsession is way faster than Nick was regarding Andi (with Kaitlyn, he came in already having some history with her) and in fact, Nick was skeptical at first about the whole process. But I do understand why he wouldn't necessarily think what Corinne is doing is wrong and yes, he's also been around long enough to know she makes for "great" television (quotation marks because I for one can do without her), which means yes, there probably is some producer hand at play. 

But I feel like we have seen the thoughtful Nick. We saw him on his date with Danielle. Yes, they didn't have passionate chemistry and I don't think he'll pick her (plus she's blonde and I stand by my theory) but I really enjoyed their energy and felt like I was watching two people who genuinely liked each other as people. And I thought his response to her about her fiance's death was genuine and heartfelt and showed a lot of empathy. 

I feel like so far what we've been seeing is Nick reacting to what each woman gives him. What I mean is with Corinne, it's all sucking face and superficiality and over the top sexual behavior because that's all Corinne has shown of herself and how she's approached her relationship with him. And interestingly they still have almost no chemistry in my opinion.

With Danielle, someone quietly sexy and soft and gentle, he responded in kind. They were in a hot tub and there was no over the top making out or groping. In fact, everything between them was very chaste. I thought he was the same when he gave Rachel the first impression rose. In my opinion, Nick won't truly be fully engaged with all the women until the numbers significantly dwindle. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, hyacinth said:

I hope the show tonight is good but I remain worried that Nick is acting more like a shallow player than the relaxed, thoughtful guy we saw on BIP.   

It's the show. Unless a guy goes in expressly deciding not to be a player (and lets the women know that), he's up to his elbows in boobies and doesn't know what else to do with his hands.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, huahaha said:

he's up to his elbows in boobies and doesn't know what else to do with his hands.

Oh, thank you for that.   It made me laugh out loud.  

In my opinion, Nick won't truly be fully engaged with all the women until the numbers significantly dwindle. 

truthaboutluv, you made some good points!   I will keep an open mind.  And Corinne did make a lot of girlfriends there, apparently, so rather than being a villain perhaps she just was blessed with an abnormal amount of joie de vivre.   :-)  

Since Kimmel is part of the ABC family, he might be getting his spoilers from ABC itself. 

Jimmy's picks for F4 are his opinion, he's not spoiled. He usually manages to get at least a couple of the F4 right based on viewing the first episode but he isn't always right on the F4 or F1.

44 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Jimmy's picks for F4 are his opinion, he's not spoiled. He usually manages to get at least a couple of the F4 right based on viewing the first episode but he isn't always right on the F4 or F1.

He claims they are his picks and he isn't spoiled.  I don't necessarily believe either statement.  YMMV  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, hyacinth said:

Oh, thank you for that.   It made me laugh out loud.  

truthaboutluv, you made some good points!   I will keep an open mind.  And Corinne did make a lot of girlfriends there, apparently, so rather than being a villain perhaps she just was blessed with an abnormal amount of joie de vivre.   :-)  

From what I've Seen ---so far-- on the show---  Corinne is not there to make friends and so far that appears to be true

• Love 1

Someone else up thread said that she was pictured on Instagram with some of the other women and seemed to have made friends.   It made me like her more, I must admit.   

Edited by hyacinth

I don't think Corinne is necessarily a villain. I think she's just clueless and spoiled and doesn't actually think she's doing anything wrong. I mean, this is a supposed adult who still has a nanny. Girl is VERY spoiled and extremely sheltered (as far as how to function in the real world). I find her kind of tragic really. Her parents did her a huge disservice by not preparing her for a world that doesn't bend over backwards for her. I also find it sad that she seems to think the only way to attract a guy is to throw her tits in his face. It makes me wonder what kind of online business her father runs. She could be pretty cute if she wasn't such a brat.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

Someone else up thread said that she was pictured on Instagram with some of the other women and seemed to have made friends.   It made me like her more, I must admit.   

I understand.  But shouldn't that be in the media thread?  I don't see that NOW..  and I wish to stay in the present. If I want more info in real time or spoilers I will look in those topics

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

He claims they are his picks and he isn't spoiled.  I don't necessarily believe either statement.  YMMV  

I don't believe it either. His wife is a huge fan and I bet he gets his info from her and she probably reads RS.  He has been correct several times with F4 and F1.  This year he is off a bit but will probably correct that.  

20 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I feel like so far what we've been seeing is Nick reacting to what each woman gives him. What I mean is with Corinne, it's all sucking face and superficiality and over the top sexual behavior because that's all Corinne has shown of herself and how she's approached her relationship with him. And interestingly they still have almost no chemistry in my opinion.

I agree with this 100%. I don't see a real chemistry or sexual tension either....I see what appears to be a guy enjoying the easy attention of the low hanging fruit that most guys would have some fun with. However, I have assumed the same before and been wrong, so who knows? The problem is that it is not a good look for someone who is supposedly searching for a serious wife contender. It is certainly not her.

• Love 1