Type keyword(s) to search

Vivica's Black Magic - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm not sure what rock they pulled Darrin Henson from under, but the choreo was straight from 2001. 

And we got another White Chocolate....who can't dance.  I was surprised they selected him over the hispanic dude who auditioned first.

I can't stand Alvester.  Seems like he's only there to further his acting/singing career.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:20 AM, jumper sage said:

Things can't be this bad.

Well, the show certainly is that bad.  I thought it sounded kind of amusing, but I couldn't make it through the second episode. These people (all of them, not just the supposed dancers) are supposed to be professionals? 

On 2/27/2017 at 9:27 PM, announcergirl said:

No one is watching? 

I'm still watching.  Just trying to catch up.  I'm a couple episodes behind....on the one with Thunder Down Under.

Alvester is continuing to show how much of an asshole he is by not knowing how to apologize properly.  Darrin is a bigger person than me. 

58 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm still watching.  Just trying to catch up.  I'm a couple episodes behind....on the one with Thunder Down Under.

Alvester is continuing to show how much of an asshole he is by not knowing how to apologize properly.  Darrin is a bigger person than me. 

I'll wait on you then because it gets better- in a not good way. Alvester is a horrible person. Could you imagine being his friend or gf or having to really work with him in the office? Straight egotistical arrogant asshole.

Darin's resume is all that contrary to Alvester's commentary. By the way I hate that name! Further, some of the other guys are getting no story. None. Just Bolo, Alvester, and Penetration - is that the one with the tween daughter? She gives him a great storyline!

1 hour ago, announcergirl said:

I'll wait on you then because it gets better- in a not good way. Alvester is a horrible person. Could you imagine being his friend or gf or having to really work with him in the office? Straight egotistical arrogant asshole.

Darin's resume is all that contrary to Alvester's commentary. By the way I hate that name! Further, some of the other guys are getting no story. None. Just Bolo, Alvester, and Penetration - is that the one with the tween daughter? She gives him a great storyline!

Ugh! I get that Alvester has his own stuff going on, but you just don't not show up to work.  If he needed time during Black Magic scheduled rehearsal time, then he needed to talk to and alert someone to that first.  If he worked for me, he would have been fired on the spot.  And then he had the nerve to drag Penetration (?) Into that shit.  Also, "Vivica used me to get to Vegas"?  Ah, say what now?? Nobody knows who you are, fool!  And your singing sucks.  Good luck trying to get other people to work with you with that stank as attitude.

I loved the minigolf outing with the teen daughter.  I don't remember which dancer it was, but it was nice to see that he and his daughter have a great relationship.  When she said she had problems with him being an exotic dancer because it keeps him from spending time with her, my cold heart melted a bit.  

Kianna is an idiot.  She was trying real hard to get her some Bolo only to be embarrassed on TV.  She's lucky he even had the decency to tell her he wasn't interested instead of just ghosting her thirsty ass.  Also, why was she in stilletos when most of her job was setting up and running around.

The show kinda ended abruptly, no?  There werect even updates at the end to inform us where they are in the process of getting set up with a residency, what the people thought of the showcase, or if they even fired Kianna.

• Love 1